[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 328329798237982.png (294KB, 831x458px) Image search: [Google]
328329798237982.png
294KB, 831x458px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
STOP MAKING THREADS
MANUFACTURED FREAKOUTS ARE NOT FREAKOUTS
>>
Incurable bad taste.
>>
Terminal Oneitus
>>
>>144998294
Satella manipulates him
>>
>>144998294
>gains confidence after rejecting a girl
The worst-written MC ever.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
he has a good taste
>>
>>145000028
To be fair, I can see the reason in that. Subaru's a loser and yet a pretty, strong girl like Rem loves him. If he can put her down, he can have the confidence to shoot for Emilia. He has to do it because he just passed up a wonderful opportunity for this.
>>
>>145001534
She is too white.
>>
>>145001919
nigger
>>
>>144998294
the commie bitch is poisoning him, it's not love, it's obsession
>>
please tell me that emilia does not want a relationship at all later on
>>
>>145002138
They kiss
>>
>>145002197
well fuck
>>
File: rage.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>144998398
>MANUFACTURED FREAKOUTS

I didn't even care too much about this series and its the first time I'm genuinely this mad on literally years.

That confession
That scenery
Insert sound
Fucking birds flying

>I love Emilia

I knew all the time, so its not a surprise, but JESUS all that perfect setting makes you mad as fuck anyway.
>>
>>145002446
This. If I had walked into the show knowing nothing about the novels, based on the previous episodes, I'd have believed the show was leading him to switch love interests to Rem.

I thought that was sort of the point of the show anyways; a neet grows up, becomes a competent person. Part of that is letting go of past crushes, working within your means, etc etc.
>>
>>145002947
It's the same old same old isekai with gimmicks. All the pretentious kids will call Rem 'bait' when she's just another side heroine who takes a fall and MC gets the designated main heroine in the end.

Naruto of all things does what you posted, a series literally for children and teens. But it helped that it wasn't heavy on romance and thus wasn't troubled with usual cliches.
>>
>>145003684
Hinata was always main girl, but then I actually watched the fillers.
>>
>>145000028
>after

He got before you blind fuck.
>>
>>145003980
Sakura is the main girl but the main girl doesn't always have to end up with the protagonist.

Those Hinata fillers were the only ones I watched.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.