[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GARO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: garo.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
garo.gif
1MB, 500x279px
what do you think about this show? Recently I stumbled upon it and I thin I would have enjoyed it more if I was a 13 year old again. Action is great but I don't think it has anything ambitious going for it. I am 7 episodes in.
>>
>>144975720
The one with Leon is horrible because the armor NTR'd him
>>
>>144975720
It was great.

>>144975764
Rightfully so. He had to earn that shit back after being such a faggot.
>>
First animated season was great.
Second animated season was trash.
>>
>>144976032
>Dat filename
>Second season was trash

I have never been so disappointed with a second season of an anime series in my life. I thought the second season of Lagrange was bad but Guren no Tsuki was a tragedy that went on for far too long.

While Lagrange was a big letdown in terms of its story, Guren no Tsuki had boring episodes, "okay" action, and QUALITY all over the place. When the only good things are the OPs, EDs, and the backgrounds/effects when Seimei is using her powers (some of those scenes were gorgeous in their Japanese aesthetics) you know you did something wrong.
>>
>>144975720
HnK is fucking great.

>>144975994
>Rightfully so. He had to earn that shit back after being such a faggot.
You're a faggot. Everything and everyone shat on Leon and then they suddenly get preachy.

>>144976233
>When the only good things are the OPs, EDs, and the backgrounds/effects when Seimei is using her powers (some of those scenes were gorgeous in their Japanese aesthetics) you know you did something wrong.
This. I liked some of the SoL segments as well though.
>>
>>144975720
Prepare yourself to be mentally destroyed when you have to encounter something seed-related.
Also cour 2 is a massive jump in quality, the first cour is alright with a few good and meh episodes inbetween, second cour is fantastic throughout the whole thing. The plague doctor episode might have my favourite monster of the week in anything ever.
>>
>>144975720
Leon gets a new waifu in the 2nd cour
She dies later on because of seeds
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/oaiwxf.webm

https://my.mixtape.moe/zgnigw.webm
>>
It was pretty good. Xmas cake won.
>>
File: Muh seeds.jpg (98KB, 693x585px) Image search: [Google]
Muh seeds.jpg
98KB, 693x585px
>>144976500
Fuck this guy
>>
Herman best guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S19lYQNS8fY
>>
>>144975720
>I would have enjoyed it more if I was a 13 year old again
It's based on a tokusatsu show, the same ilk as the Power Rangers. Of course it was never meant to deep. Its target audience is children and manchildren.
That said, the fact that they set it in a low fantasy world, gave it serviceable CGI, and actually made it not suck was a miracle already.
Also:
>cake won
The first 2 cours were great. Don't bother with the rest.
>>
>>144977481
>the 240 and 480p of nips
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.