[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kaiji

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Kaiji~.jpg (93KB, 1280x1336px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiji~.jpg
93KB, 1280x1336px
Why is Kaiji-san the sexiest male character in anime?

Why is he so perfect?
>>
Greatest MC of all time. Name a guy who can beat him. protip: you can't
>>
>>144971664
>>144971513
Kaiji is a born loser. He's the king of all losers. But being the biggest loser, he loses it all until he has nothing left to lose, and then from this position he wins big. That is why he is great and actually a winner, he's such a loser he's a winner. Of course he squanders it when he does win and the cycle repeats.
>>
>>144971513
He's great. 10/10 would buy a beer for
>>
>>144971513
I want to celebrate with him when he's winning, and then I want to throttle him and console him at the same time when he fucks up.
>>
Who else want to suck his tiny dick?
>>
Serious question do girls like Kaiji or is this a bunch of gays
>>
File: Helck~.png (28KB, 145x176px) Image search: [Google]
Helck~.png
28KB, 145x176px
>>144971754
Well, one thing that he will never lose, is when he won my heart~<3
>>
I have only read up to the beginning of mahjong arc. Does he get a girlfriend excluding Mikoko
>>
>>144971877
Kaiji was in that one dating game for girls.
>>
File: kumagawa.jpg (37KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
kumagawa.jpg
37KB, 480x550px
>>144971664
>>
>>144973008
Which one? This sounds hilarious
>>
>>144973187
Skip to about 1:03 to see all the characters. It's not just Kaiji.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ55_xCpw0g
>>
>>144973072

Isn't this the autist faggot who refused free pussy/
Kaiji would just punch the shit out of him.
Kaiji is omnipotent.
>>
File: 1403784730579.gif (222KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403784730579.gif
222KB, 200x200px
>just rewatched Kaiji S1 and S2
It's as good as I remember it. Finally picked up the Kaiji manga again too and read to the latest chapter. I had soft dropped it since I heard in the 3 Asians arc one of them betrays the other guys so I didn't really want to see that part, but it wasn't as painful as expected since he turned out to be a real asshole in the end. Assuming the One Poker arc has ended/is much further in Japan, what happens at the end?
>>
>>144971513
What's with the shitty QUALITY?

God damn that's a lotta artifacts in your JAYPEG.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.