[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the fuck is this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Thunderbolt-Fantasy.jpg (24KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolt-Fantasy.jpg
24KB, 672x372px
the fuck is this shit
>>
>>144886566
AOTS
>>
Kino
>>
>>144886566
>no one care about muh taiwain not china show waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh i must spams it waaaaaaaaaaaaahh
;_;
>>
>>144887924
you okay kiddo?
>>
>>144886566
It's an entertaining puppet show.
>>
A show that coudve been good if it was either animated or full CGI instead of creepy puppets
>>
>>144886566
The best not anime of the season
>>
>>144886566
I want to watch it, the music sounds awesome and the voices sound delicious not sure abou the dialogue, but I cant watch it, watching puppets is too jarring for me, Its not the same thing as sesame street or the muppets(which I never watch)
>>
>>144889411
>A show that coudve been good if it was either animated or full CGI instead of creepy puppets
>cgi
>wahhhh why is it cgi wahhhh
sure ebuddy
>>
>>144886566
art
>>
>>144890398
Only retards complain about cgi.

Or only if its really bad cgi.
Like the new berserk.

>>144890351
The puppets are just too creepy, its uncanny valley. Especially the mouth parts.
>>
>>144886566

Puppet show for the hipster wing of /a/ to latch onto and pump up.
>>
>>144886566
Is this even Japanese?
>>
>>144890479
> Especially the mouth parts.
I think thats what kills it the most for me.
>>
>>144890544
Everythin about this is Japan except the dolls which is made in taiwain(not china)
>>
>>144890544
It's 49% japanese.

>>144890559
You would know if it's for you or not just by the first episode.
>>
>>144890683
And the chinese pronunciation of the characters' names.
>>
I liked it, the voice acting was good, the music was good, its over the top.

Its just those creepy fucking puppets
>>
>>144886566
anime of the decade
>>
Are there any more decent wuxia puppet shows out there?
>>
>>144892807
you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.