[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you a picky eater as a child?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: I want to commit a crime.png (3MB, 2563x1439px) Image search: [Google]
I want to commit a crime.png
3MB, 2563x1439px
Were you a picky eater as a child?
>>
File: 1458856218064.jpg (44KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1458856218064.jpg
44KB, 251x231px
>>144835103
Even tap water made me upchuck.

So yes.
>>
Before anybody says anything about the tripcode,I'm a huge fucking faggot,a retard,and I forgot to take it off from the /deutsch/ thread,gomenasai
>>
File: Kotori.png (1MB, 1353x758px) Image search: [Google]
Kotori.png
1MB, 1353x758px
Do they fug?
>>
I'm still a picky eater, although I cook for myself so I just never eat tomatoes or mushrooms
>>
>>144836261
What's wrong with Mushrooms?
Have you had King Oyster?
>>
File: pgakkou-gurashi-5249819.jpg (208KB, 658x433px) Image search: [Google]
pgakkou-gurashi-5249819.jpg
208KB, 658x433px
>>144835103
Yes, I used to hate vegetables in general, till one day, in a family trip along with the neighboors, the dad of them forced me to eat them, otherwise he would beat me. I still fucking hate him, but somehow I love tomatoes now.
>>
>>144835103
>Bechamel Sauce
>He adds Onions and a Bouillon Cube

>>>>>JAPANESE ''COOKING''
>>
>>144835153
are you fucking serious? there is no way in hell this is true.
>>
>>144835103
I grew up poor as fuck so not really.
Options was eat what was on the table or starve.
Though I did try to get out of eating grits if possible, I always hated the texture
>>
>>144837138
it could, depenending where you live, tap water can have a bunch of fucking chemicals, like here, the water have and enormous amount of fluoride and chlorine, unlike in the south of the country, where the the water is pure because it comes directly from the glaciars
>>
Very. But since I cook my own food, aka buy frozen, life's gud
>>
Children really do have different tastes, but it's important not to cater to their desire for garbage.
>>
I still kind of am. I can't stand tomatoes or cilantro.
>>
>>144835505
Yes
No
Maybe
I don't know
>>
>>144835103
Can you explain that image's file name because it is very suspicious.
>>
>>144835190
Ich liebe dich, hitlermensch.
>>
Fairly picky, I liked pretty plain food, although I wasn't nearly as bad as some people I know as adults. I know one guy in particular who claims he has a "phobia" of trying new foods. Funnily enough, pretty much the only things he will eat or drink are chips and coke. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure those aren't the first foods he ever tried, so I think he's full of shit and making excuses.
>>
Yep, now I only eat junk food and fast food. It fucking sucks.
>>
Very.

I regret it now cause I've come to enjoy all foods, except caulliflower that shit sucks.

And for some reason I can't stand all dressings, mustard, mayo and ketchup.

I put A1 on my burgers and chili sauce on my hot dogs before you ask.
>>
>>144839024
High five, cauliflower is gay as fuck.
>>
Yes. I think there is nothing wrong with it, unless it's something extreme like not eating vegies at all.

As one grows up one's taste would change naturally, as long as they have an interest in good food and is not so broke that they have to eat junk food all day.
>>
>>144835103
I'm in my twenties and my diet comprises almost entirely of meat and cereal based foods. I literally do not eat vegetables.

I wonder how long till I get colon cancer.
>>
>>144839486
you're going to hope you have colon cancer if you don't eat enough fiber
>>
>>144835103
My little cousin is turning 14 this year and he still doesn't touch water when there was a lemon inside for even one second. Or Meat that touched parsley.

Actually triggers my autism pretty hard everytime.
>>
>>144838880
Can you repeat that question?
>>
I hated tomato for the longest time until I tried some a coworked grew in his garden

needless to say I'm growing my own now
>>
>>144839534
What else could happen? Can fruits provide sufficient fiber?
>>
>>144839651
You're not the boss of me
>>
>>144839486
This, except I barely eat meat, either.
>>
>>144835103
Somewhat, but it generally wasn't an issue because my dad is the pickiest eater I've ever met. Despite my refusal to eat any kind of mushroom, pepper, or anything I thought might be spicy or bitter I was still the one complaining about the food being bland. Seriously, after my brother and I managed to convince our mom to start making chicken parmesan she had to make a separate, unseasoned, unbreaded, boiled chicken breast for him to eat in a separate pan.
>>
File: pleure dans son lit.jpg (68KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
pleure dans son lit.jpg
68KB, 800x572px
>>144835103
I don't remind me as a child
I don't remind me as being happy.
>>
>>144835103
No. I still am.

>>144839486
This. Except I also have Crohn's.
>>
I was and I'm still one, basically I dont like any fucking vegetables. At least I can eat some fruit
>>
>>144835103
Yeah, I'm still picky about condiments, nuts, and vegetables.
>>
>>144835103
I'm still very picky. As far as vegetables go I can only eat carrots and that's only when they're in soup. Once I even threw up as soon as broccoli touched my tongue when I was trying it out.

Thankfully I love to drink water and like most fruits, I'm pretty sure I'd be fat if I didn't.
>>
I cannot stand large pieces of mushroom, zuchini, squash, eggplant.

The flavour is fine, but that weird mushy but chewy texture just makes my gag reflex go off. If it's finely minced, it's fine and delicious.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.