[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nisekoi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1469693369766.jpg (50KB, 248x473px) Image search: [Google]
1469693369766.jpg
50KB, 248x473px
ah well done Chitoge well done wining the rakubowl!

However

let's see how you adapt to be sent to USA 4 years without communicate with him and let him graduate with onodera
>>
I can definitely say that Onodera is satisfied with whatever happened during the time Chitoge was away.
>>
>not HOWEVER
>>
>>144815622
Cheap.
>>
>>144815622
She got a pity fuck didn't she? Probably took his virginity.
>>
>>144815622
That page is meant to show that there were no hard feelings between the two.

Raku is too much of a lawful good paladin to ever betray Chitoge. He already made his choice.

inb4 more shitposting
>>
Its not cheating if its anal.
>>
Did komi really just hook em up just to put them apart again? Wow that's like so fucking stupid.
>>
>>144816813
I do agree he might have no issue staying faithful to Chitoge. But will she remain faithful to him? Not saying this will happen or that it will lead to another girl winning, but I could easily imagine the final chapter being Chitoge returning and saying her feelings no longer remain the same.
>>
>>144817215
It's the digital age and Chitoge's parents are rich.

There's really no reason why they can't get together on holidays. Plus all the other forms of communication that's available.
>>
>>144817292
that are*
>>
>>144815622

>there are still people on /a/ who think Onodera will win xD
>>
>>144817292
True. I'm not implying that I'm 100% convinced she won't stay faithful but it's still a definite possibility
>>
This chapter is going to be pure bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 400x227px
I knew from the start that Kosaki wouldn't win, but I still liked her more anyway. Oh well. I guess I'll just let Yomeiri satisfy my unholy Kosakifag desires.
>>
>>144819465
Now I can say it was indeed pure bullshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.