[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in production for six years >four of those years were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1469567968898.jpg (135KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
1469567968898.jpg
135KB, 1920x816px
>in production for six years
>four of those years were pushed back from the original release date

Sasuga SHAFT
>>
Gumball tier CGI
>>
First powerpoint, than word, now photoshop?
>>
File: jesus.jpg (659KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
659KB, 1920x816px
This is what Shaft accomplished in half a decade.
>>
File: 1469141813796.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1469141813796.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>144780653
Now a 16 year old German kid's 3D deviantart page
>>
>>144780450
>in production for six years
You do realize that it was in pre-production for like four and half years out of those six, right? It was mentioned that Oishi Tatsuya was working on storyboards but after he finished it would make massive three-hours long movie. After talks with Aniplex it was decided to turn it into three 60 minutes movies. After the decisions were made and SB was finished full-production finally started and we got the movie(s).
>>
>>144780865
>pre-production for like four and half years
What? This is not like massive hollywood production where you have crews of 400 people all needing to get schedules to match, permits to shoot and hiring SFX companies and booking locations.
>>
>>144780990
> This is not like massive hollywood production
It isn't, Oishi just had a stump or something. According to other SHAFT staff he did many revisions to the storyboard until he was fully satisfied and even after that there was still the issue of length. Which was ultimately resolved in splitting it into three movies but even making that single decision takes time because corporation bureaucracy and stuff. I'm not trying to bullshit you here, anon. This is pretty much what we got to know from SHAFT staff. The production cycle itself went somewhat decently. It was pre-production which took forever.
>>
and it looks fucking fantastic
>>
These kyoani fags have been mad the past couple of days, haven't they?
>>
>>144782653
you're the only one who mentioned kyoani
>>
>>144782907
Yeah, that entire thread that is currently open only exists in his mind, I'm sure.
>>
>>144783000
irrelevant to this thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.