[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1458461024441.png (2MB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458461024441.png
2MB, 844x1200px
What went wrong?
>>
>>144772053

The Torture.
>>
>>144772053
Nothing
>>
File: E.MC.png (35KB, 993x987px) Image search: [Google]
E.MC.png
35KB, 993x987px
>>144772053
In tokyo ghoul:re (re means king) where he loses his character development.
Also the famous bad guys and good guys teaming up for illuminati meme
>>
I liked Sasaki's hair the best.
>>
>>144772053
>Kaneki was the chosen one all along

Holy fucking shit, dropped with the power of a thousand suns.
>>
Ishida's writing has really gotten bad. Even on a page-by-page level. It's hard to even follow along with what's happening.
>>
>>144772053
Everything. Can´t even force myself to pick it up after chapter 65 or something.
>>
>>144772053
When it went full retard like naruto.
>>
>>144772053
>I AM...
>THE ONE-EYED KING(TOKYO GHOUL)
>>
>>144772868
>Manga ruined
>>
>>144772053
When Kaneki didn't really die in the first series
>>
>>144772053
Sasaki was the best Kaneki though.
>>
Nothing. It's amazing.
>>
>>144772053
Ishida is overdoing it with the symbolism stuff and the edge.
>>
I should never have started :re and should've just let the series be.
>>
>>144773350
>>144772336
I'm glad i'm not the only one thinking this.
>>
>>144772336
I felt that way about the first manga. Both the writing and the art were often incomprehensible. Never bothered with :re
>>
The main character has too many issues and ends up having the transformations and revelations too often.
The hair thing was dumb.
>changes black to white after days of torture and psychological abuse
>black slowly starts growing back, makes sense since he's supposedly healing
>quickly goes full black when he decides to kill himself? what?
>turns back to white when he decides to live?
>>
File: 1468178471843.gif (688KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1468178471843.gif
688KB, 500x281px
>>144773157
I miss Sasaki and his comfy quinx squad.
>>
Is edgy Kaneki back again now?
>>
I used to be in major denial pretending like :re is pretty good but this Cochlea arc has depressingly bad. Like you can't defend this shit at all.
>>
File: ed8kGpy.png (759KB, 2191x1233px) Image search: [Google]
ed8kGpy.png
759KB, 2191x1233px
>>144772053
Let's see...

>threw out almost ALL the good characters

>introduced a bunch of angsty teens no one gives a shit about

>stupid power-ups for no apparent reason

>too many characters

>random side characters suddenly stronger than everyone (Eto getting blasted in one shot by that clown faggot for instance)

>traded character development for YET MORE CHARACTERS

>Noro died

>NORO DIED AND NO ONE CARED, NOT ONE MENTION

>literally the largest quantity of loose ends I have ever fucking seen

>everyone speaking in metaphor instead of actually talking to each other

>everyone has about 40 different nicknames

>tonnes of side plots that have seemed to just been forgotten about

>because there's no room for character development anymore, a flashback chapter will suffice right?

>re: flashbacks

>Ken becomes a fucking transformer and changes every chapter

>everyone is a one-eyed ghoul now

Honestly this manga had so much potential, but fuck me Ishida seems to be losing sight in what made Tokyo Ghoul so appealing in the first place. It's just all over the place now. At least it was better than the anime.
>>
>>144774845
this.
/thread
>>
>>144774845
Who the fuck ever cared about Noro?
I don't understand this meme.
>>
>>144772053
MC didn't really die at the of the prequel.
Unfortunately, sequel went full shonen and Kubo-tier writing.
>>144775251
Many anons cared here at least. I remember some guys wanted few strong ghouls who were able to overpower half-ghouls so badly; but I guess that's impossible now, since if you don't have Rize's kagune or you aren't any hybrid, you're just useless shit.
>>144774845
>>144772212
Pretty much this. Thread can finally be archived.
>>
>>144772053
Touka taking the spotlight.
>>
>>144774845
What loose ends?
>>
>>144772053
Nothing. People expected it to be like the first half, and it simply was not.
>>
File: Estupido1.jpg (6KB, 180x169px) Image search: [Google]
Estupido1.jpg
6KB, 180x169px
Haise was fine at the beginning, memoryless cute good boy who liked to have his team around and all the stuff with the black roots of his hair growing back again as a way to show that he was better now after being a fucking psycho.

Then he was suddenly stronger than everybody else and their mothers and if he´s not then all the bad guys, who weren´t bad guys apparently, decided to let him beat their asses because it´s the chosen one.

Hair color goes from a cool way to divide his past normal self from his new ghoul persona to an stupid meme than just happens everytime he gets some power up o sudden realisation that shouldn´t affect him that way. The way his hair is tortured and forced to change makes me wonder why he isn´t bald at this point.

Then he becomes a total badass with the main goal to kill himself because he wants to be loved and some shit, and he did this saving a girl who already consider him her brother and a girl who he abandoned for almost 6 months just to come back with a good guy face as if nothing happened here, and betraying everybody else on the CCG too. Apparently being loved only included the ghouls who didn´t give a shit about him for almost 3 years and not the people who give him a reason to live and an almost decent life.

Then Arima wanted to die so he never fight seriously and killed himself giving white haired shinji another fucking difficult and annoying job to do, give the poor bastard a rest. Poor Autisma was such a good guy all the time, so he became friends with Eto, the bitch who almost killed everyone on the firts part, tortured Takizawa and Kanae and Amon, put Shinohara in a fucking bed, cut Juuzo´s leg and used his own father as fuel to make more one eyed owls, which is now like being a supersayan, it´s not special anymore, everybody is a fucking one eyed monster.
>>
>>144776185
Why do you think Arima would care about Eto hurting and killing people.
He never showed any feeling of attachment towards anyone, and giving his backstory he hardly cared about the ghoul vs human war.
>>
>>144772212
He was the chosen one after he gave Arima a scratch at V14.

Eto didn't give a single fuck for Kaneki in part1 and in :re she and Arima used him for their plans since he did so well against Arima.

He wasn't the chosen one from the very beginning.
>>
>>144773908
They will be back with Kaneki soon enough. I doubt that they would stat on the side of V once they learn the truth.
>>
>>144776088
Touka hasn't taken the spotlight and her and Hinami are the only good characters in the :re group.
>>
>>144772053
The Qshit, Haise, papa Arima, this isn't my final form, Kirishimas being in Kokuria yet not meeting Arata.
>>
>>144772053
Underestimating /a/'s autism clearly.

>>144772336
Reading comprehension classes are in order then.
>>
>>144776185
Arima never gave a single shit about anyone but Haise-kunt, his fucktoy. If Arima really let Eto get in Anteiku raid location, then he was actually ok with those CCG investigators who worshipped and trusted "m-mmuh Arima the CCG hero" getting killed and being new half ghoul experiments because CCG always knew Kanou was working with Aogiri.

I don't even know why Garden bitches cried for him when Arima only deeply trusted his bitch Haise, even though those half human teenagers have been working, loving and obeying him since ever.
Hell I don't think all Garden children do completely want or agree with this revolution shit. Just see Hairu aka best Garden Student or Shao 2nd best Garden Student. Hairu loved killing ghoulscums and doesn't care about anything but Arima, while Shao only wanted Hairu's V and doesn't give a fuck about ghoulshits.

I can easily bet Squad Zero members are just following Arima's orders about helping Kaneki because they're still in love with Arima's dick like any Arima apologist in the Garden.

I really hope V fucks up Kaneki and his RE friends' lives so hard.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.