[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yandere Kanojo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: img000012.png (241KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
img000012.png
241KB, 900x1280px
Did we have a thread for this already, or did I miss it?

Anyway, yandere kanojo thread. Shit got weird near the end, ending was a little bit of a whimper, but overall I really enjoyed the manga.
>>
It is not the end.
Only the beginning.
Dubs+ confirm.
>>
>>144767818
Don't think so. Yandere Kanojo was just good, not excellent nor revolutionary in any sense.

Such a harmless manga will be forgotten soonmsadly, and with /a/'s shitposting ways, maybe that's for the better.
>>
>>144767882
True, Reina and Tanaka's lives together has only just started

>>144767924
Pretty standard romcom, but I loved the characters and their interactions. But yeah, in the end, its just a well done SOL.
>>
>ending was a little bit of a whimper
Aye, espically with how the last arc went. Still, it's an adorable vanilla ending like Tanaka and Reina's relationship.
>>
ah, it finally ended?

it was cute but it was dragging on for awhile there.

the ending went about as far as you could take it. really it'd be nice to see a "10 years later" chapter and see how everything worked out for everyone.
>>
>>144767818
did not see that coming, thought it was going to go on forever
>>
>>144770091
Its not really a gag of the week styled manga, the characters grew and each overcame their rough moments in life. Of course it could go on forever, but it'll be way too stale(like nisekoi).
>>
It wasn't very good. The tone was all over the place and I know it's why a lot of people loved it, but I thought it wasn't handled well.
>>
>>144767818
Should've ended earlier, the whole Reina kidnapping arc was completely unnecessary.
>>
The first half was fantastic and funny, but it suffers from forced drama syndrome.

In this case, it wasn't as bad, but when a manga tries to get serious (because they want it to end) it always goes to shit. When I read a comedy, I just want to see comedy. I would read a more dramatic anime if I wanted to read about family troubles. The character progression is fine, but the latter half of the manga was just that stuff.
>>
>>144767818
The thread prior to this one didn't have a subject.
>>
Tanaka's dad was the worst part. It almost made me drop the series.

Did Reina's friends ever find out about Tanaka?

Why did they never get character development or hang out with the gang?

Was the student council preisdent introduced for any reason?
>>
File: img000013.png (357KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
img000013.png
357KB, 900x1280px
>>144767818
Posting best couple.
>>
File: img000016.png (3MB, 1800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
img000016.png
3MB, 1800x1280px
>>144772465
That's not Ran and Kouichirou. A shame we didn't get backstory for other estlabished couple and group, like the principal and his wife or the student council group.
>>
Realy could've done with less of the stupid family mess.
>>
perfect
>>
>>144772893
> That Kouichirou making a cat smile
Fuck why is he so moe
>>
It was a fun ride, kidnnaping arc could have been better, I really enjoy this, a simple comedy SOL that didnt take itself seriously and many of the characters were well developed. They only thing I could ask for is for a anime, maybe as shorts.

I'm going to miss thing, I haven read something that when it ends leaves me with a empty feeling knowing I wont get more in a while.
>>
>>144767818
What is this feeling, it ended on a good note and the whole manga was fun. Why I feel so sad?
>>
>>144774358
He reminds me of the MC's dad from Angel Densetsu.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10846133

DO IT!
>>
>>144774557
Because all these characters are gone for good now.
Its the end of the line buddy
>>
>>144767818
I only need a "X years later" extra comic, I want to see everyone kids.

And they go to visit grandpa Azuma grave.
>>
>>144773035
A bit convoluted, but it really developed Tanaka and his family a lot.

I especially liked the clown mask chapter where Tanaka goes into the not so distant past where he hasn't met the rest of the gang, and realised how bland his life was without them
>>
>>144774557
it means the story made an impact on your sad miserable life. It made you smile on days where you wanted to kill yourself. Treasure those memories be happy, their story is already over. But your story is still a long way to go.
>>
>>144774887
What happen to the "the rides never end"? I dont want this, is hard to find something this enjoyable nowdays.
>>
>>144774822
Mask guy and the sister end up together WHAT THE FUCK.

Isn't he like 25 and she is 16?
>>
Ok this ended, time to move on....is there anything similar to this? mainly in the type of the main couple?
>>
>>144775029
Yep, she even introduce him to her family, and this was after the whole mess with the family

Mask guy read them and won everybody over
>>
>>144775029
>14 is AoC in Japan
>compensated dating is also a thing
>HURR DURR WHY DON'T THEY ADHERE TO THE AOC OF THE AMERICAN STATE OF CALIFORNIA?

I don't know fucktard, why don't they?
>>
>>144775029
9 years doesn't sound too terrible
>>
>>144774984
This sounds a lot like a line out of Spirit Circle
>>
>>144775091
>>144775112
It just seems pretty forced to me. I read most of the manga, and I never saw any sort of romantic relationship between them. There just wasn't any romantic chemistry between them like there was between Hijiri and Shiratori, who felt like a real couple.
>>
>>144775116
Specially in the case if they get married, just start adding some number

Right now they are
>16-25
give them some years and is
>26-35
>36-45
>46-55
>56-65

It doesnt look that bad.
>>
>>144775170
I can understand that, specially with with how mask guy acted, and his whole mask thing, rarely showing a expression. Sister had feeling from him since introduction, but they didnt get as much focus and Hijiri and Shiratori, but in the end, yes they are thing.
>>
>>144775170
They were sidelined for the most part, weren't they? I vaguely remember Maya had worked at the cafe for quite a while beforehand, and the only real development was at the guys pajamas party where he got drunk and confessed.
>>
wtf is this? what is about?
>>
>>144775172
>>144775116
By the "half age plus seven" rule, they should marry 7 years later when he's 32 and she's 23
>>
>>144775451
A story about a dude and his yandere kanojo
>>
File: 003.png (340KB, 988x1400px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
340KB, 988x1400px
How can a deliquent be this cute?
>>
>>144775591
Reina is a sweet little bundle of violence and tender love

Also, I really disliked the artstyle at first, but it both improved and grew on me
>>
>>144775591
Because she's straightforward and dumb. That's always a cute combination.
>>
>>144775679
it mostly grew on someone, since the manga manage to be fun you start accepting it.
>>
In the end, what is the position of Manabu with his family? complete exile, aside from Azuma and siste? no hopes to bond with her mother ever again ?
>>
>>144775029
>Isn't he like 25 and she is 16?

there was a lot of shit going on in this manga which was way worse.

>incest
>domestic violence
>teen pregnancy
>>
>>144776607
>incest

Was that ever confirmed?

Also Manabu was wise with not going back to his family.
>>
>>144776700

it was pretty obvious and made sense.
>>
>>144776770
not much when you take japan ideas into the mix.
>>
>>144776539
He and his mother reconciled but he's not the successor or anything. They just don't treat him like a pile of shit anymore.
>>
>>144778096
>A actually fun a good manga ends
>ded thread

Why the fuck shit like nisekoi have nonstop thread and this cant even have a good one?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.