[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I become as cool as araragi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: araragi.png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
araragi.png
789KB, 1280x720px
how do I become as cool as araragi?
>>
Oats and squats
>>
molest lolis
become a vampire
get a lesbian friend
cuck your gf
>>
find a bunch of sluts to cosplay
>>
File: 1444940915451.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444940915451.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Learn mathematics.
>>
>>144747919
>cuck your gf

>assuming anon has a gf
This should be one of the first things he has to do.
>>
Become a manlet
>>
>>144747835
Fuck your sister. Post results
>>
Get bitten by a busty blonde.
>>
Are you the main protagonist?
>>
Isn't he 5'4 ft?
>>
>>144747835
Kizu subs when
>>
>>144747835
It's easy. You just have to become a light novel harem protagonist.
>>
>>144747835
Become a vampire then turn half human
>>
>>144747835
1. Observe: Watch the episodes and watch Araragi and note what he does, and when he does things.

2. Personality: Araragi is calm, cold, indifferent, cruel, cynical, a bit sarcastic and somewhat arrogant.

3. Intelligence: You are smart, and you know it. Show people that you are smarter than them. Araragi is considered a 'Cool Genius'. Try to learn everything easily, and be the top on your class.

4. Attitude: You don't give anyone the time of day, not a best friend, or a girl/boy friend. They are so much below you in skill and knowledge, you should act like you hate them. Don’t talk too much. Araragi rarely talks, but when he does, he keeps it brief and to the point. Don’t use Honorifics. Try your best not to use them with people, except with your parents.

5. Hobbies: Araragi's hobbies are training and taking walks.

6. Speak clearly to look confident and make pauses between sentences, for more effect. You must not look uncertain when you speak, just say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't stop in the middle or start fading your voice. Confidence shows that whatever you are talking you mean it.

7. Focus & Concentrate. Araragi keeps an eye on his objective and doesn’t allow himself to be distracted.

8. Focus & Concentrate. Araragi keeps an eye on his objective and doesn’t allow himself to be distracted.

9. Eat Like Araragi. Araragi is often seen 'eating healthy.' Araragi's favorite food are Rice Balls, Skipjack Tuna and Tomatoes, while his least favorites are Soybeans and anything sweet.

10. Eat Like Araragi. Araragi is often seen 'eating healthy.' Araragi's favorite food are Rice Balls, Skipjack Tuna and Tomatoes, while his least favorites are Soybeans and anything sweet.

11. Become an over-achiever. Go the extra mile in studying and working out.

12.Study a martial art, and keep in shape. Get some muscles, fully develop your abs, keep your biceps at a medium level, but don't lay it on too thick...Araragi isn't 'fat'
>>
>>144747835
Have a dick as big as his.
>>
>>144750737
12.Study a martial art, and keep in shape. Get some muscles, fully develop your abs, keep your biceps at a medium level, but don't lay it on too thick...Araragi isn't 'fat'.

13.If it's been a while since you've seen someone, show them how different you've become. Show them your power.

14. If someone challenges you to a fight, FIGHT THEM! Araragi is no chicken, and you shouldn't be either.

15. Araragi is very caring, but never in a blubbery way. Stand up for your friends while showing little emotion

16. Perfect the famous 'Death Glare'.

17. Araragi isn't creepy. If someone talks to you, respond in kind.

18. Araragi may be quiet, but he isn't boring. He's used to being the center of attention no matter who his company is.

19. Araragi often has fights with his "rival", but that doesn't mean you should go around picking fights for no reason

20. Go everywhere alone, and slip away when people aren't looking. Araragi is a quiet loner, so you must be a quiet loner.

21. Be mysterious and sarcastic it's a sure way to throw off a lot of people.

22. Do your best to copy his behavior. Practice your stance and facial expressions.

23. Try not to be too eager to do something. You NEVER want to seem to eager.

24. Have a group of at least 3 friends and call yourself; "Team snake" or "Team hawk" (not literally)

25. DONT act Emo and crybaby. it's a HUGE misconception.

26. Only show feelings if absolutly necessary

27. Be Very Emo

28. Hardly ever smile unless it's kind of smug or when you are about to make a sarcastic comment to your rival.

29. Acting like Araragi Koyomi is tough at first, don't get discouraged if you are having difficulties.

30. Say his quotes.
>>
>>144747835
By giving your blood to a limbless vampire.
>>
File: 1468470043082.jpg (17KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1468470043082.jpg
17KB, 460x276px
>befriend the bustiest girl of your school that somehow has no friends
>become the master of a 10/10 500+ year old vampire whose body age varies trough power, also become a vampire yourself
>befriend the cool old guy from your town
>get the most popular girl of your school as your gf

The rest comes naturally
>>
>>144747835
Become me. Be a fit manlet with zero social skills. Only problem is i can't find a big titted vampire to bite me.
>>
>>144747835
1. Have parents in the police
2. Molest little girls in public
Congratz XD, you're a scumbag.
>>
>>144747835
Grope little girls
>>
>>144750737
>>144750791
Yeah pretty much this
>>
Someone should really do a
>how to be like araragi

Inspired by that "how to be like sasuke"
>>
>>144747835
>>
Gotta blow off my shins and find a vamp. Shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>144750737
Are you cynical and nihilistic with a WICKED sense of humor too?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.