[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't she wait for him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (21KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 511x288px
Why didn't she wait for him?
>>
>>144726669
Satoru's mother changed hospitals without telling her. She just left her a note telling her to live her life and forget about Satoru.

This is canon.
>>
>>144726669
Cause Airi is best girl faggot.
Why would someone want to fuck something less than perfection.
>>
>>144726669
Because she's a shit
>>
>>144726669
It was a good anime for cucks like me.
>>
>>144726742
Where? I read the manga and this wasn't shown.
>>
>>144726742

>no sauce

Standard practice to believe you are full of shit without evidence
>>
>>144727206
It's in that extra chapter.

The only reason I remember is because everyone is salty from that
>>
>>144726742
This made me so mad when the chapter dropped.
Why did the author have to destroy even Subaru's mother ;_;
>>
Manga writer was clearly a massive Airifag, but as a consequence of so extensively fleshing out the arc of Satoru saving Kayo and developing their relationship so much, it was unforgivable to do what he did and decide to ship him with Airi in the end. In fact, the story wouldn't have been any worse if Airi was never present, with the second revival modified some to account for the fact that Airi wouldn't be there to help Satoru.
>>
File: 1468772126001.png (94KB, 441x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468772126001.png
94KB, 441x750px
>>144726742
That's some shit.
>>
File: 0001-023.jpg (155KB, 969x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0001-023.jpg
155KB, 969x1400px
Reminder that Kayo would've waited and been faithful to Satoru until the day he woke up if it wasn't for Satoru's nigger lipped whore of a mother shipping him off elsewhere.
>>
>>144727843

Mum was right though. She probably thought Satoru was going to be a vegetable for life.
>>
>>144727923
When you give up on your son sooner than one of his classmates, you know you're a terrible parent.
>>
>>144727206
google the chapter you lazy shithead
>>
Feelings you have during childhood do not persist through adulthood.
You'd know this if you weren't so pathetic.
>>
>>144726669
As far as I know, the speed and completeness of Satoru's recovery after the length of his coma is basically medically unprecedented. The fact that he woke up and was able to eventually return to a normal life after that long is a medical miracle.

If Kayo ever wanted to do shit like fall in love, have kids, have a family, etc., she needed to take that step and move on for herself. She could've waited for Satoru the entire time, and that would likely have been a lonely, unfulfilling, and miserable experience, not to mention an enormous commitment for what was essentially a childhood crush.

If Satoru's mom really moved him without telling her, I think she did the right thing. Kayo doesn't have an obligation to anybody just because she's alive. She has the right to go live her own life and find her own happiness. Satoru's mom was right to encourage that.
>>
>>144726669
Why should she? She was a fucking kid back then and if any of them had feelings for each other then they would've changed by then. I ain't gonna waste my time waiting for a possible relationship.
>>
>>144727951
She knew that Airi is Satoru"s fated woman.
>>
>>144727843
Oh so author responded to the backlash by killing another character's likeability. What a fucking hack.
>>
>>144728997
Did he actually get any backlash? Was the nips pissed off too?
>>
>>144729106
I don't know but I can tell you it reached far in the western fandom not just /a/.
>>
>>144729242
I know the western fandom is split in the middle from it, but us baka gaijin don't mean shit to the Elevens in Japan. If the nips were mad, then there might've been backlash that the writer have to response to. If it's in the west only, he can easily ignore it.
>>
>>144726669
This hurt.
A lot.
>>
>>144726742
/thread.
>>
File: sachi the qt.png (474KB, 948x810px) Image search: [Google]
sachi the qt.png
474KB, 948x810px
Kayo a shit
Airi a shit
Sachiko best girl and best mom.

Seriously should have ended with MC and her together. Stuck with him through the worst of times.
>>
>>144729875
Used goods are for plebeians.
>>
Actually there is a canonical way for the author to change this.
It could lead into an interesting story about morality.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 219x230px
>>144726669
> Expecting someone you went out with for a week when you where prepubescent to wait around for 15 years while youre in a possibly permanent coma.

You people live in fucking La la land. No Life experience at all
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.