[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem? Was he autistic? At first it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: autism.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck was his problem?
Was he autistic?

At first it definitely seemed like he was, but then in the last three episodes or so it looked like he was on drugs. Was he just that mad because of being cucked by a human?
>>
File: hoverhand.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hoverhand.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
>>144702661
Why did he kill his qt3.14 elffu? Why did he stop giving a fuck about everything, even his own home planet? I say, shit villain. So much wasted potential. Although his uniform is fabulous.
>>
>>144702661
He had so much potential but turned out to be just a bitter cuck. Especially the last couple episodes turned him into utter shit just for the sake of the romance subplot.

That's why I only rate this series 6.5/10
The last episodes were bullshit.
>>
>>144702992
Is it the same in the original? I only watched the remake.
>>
File: 1435124230782.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435124230782.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>144702661
>>144702771
What is Kintoki doing there?
>>
File: dessler-episode-23.jpg (120KB, 1192x818px) Image search: [Google]
dessler-episode-23.jpg
120KB, 1192x818px
>>144703113
Being NTR'd into insanity by filthy lower race scum, apparently.
>>
>Yamato remake

ewwwwwwww

Dessler only wanted to conquer Earth because Gamilus was dying. When the crew of Yamato killed everyone on Gamilus, he turned into Punished Dessler and wanted revenge. That's why he joined the White Comet Empire. But he forgave Kodai before dying.
>>
>>
File: yuki.gif (888KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
yuki.gif
888KB, 500x280px
It's perfectly fine for what it is.
>>
>>144703882
Wew lad. I was planning to watch the original anyway, but if you trolled me with this, I'll fuckin have a hearty kek.
>>
>>144704217
11/10 ass, would go insane for.
>>
>>144703096
In the Original he's portrayed as pretty much the same until you know he's only attacking Earth out of necessity, it makes him appear in a more positive light. He's still very cartoonish though, he even joins another group of bad guys after the Yamato destroys the Gamilans.

>>144703882
It's literally the best remake ever, you faggot.
>>
>>144704217
Yuki was pretty much a non-character in the original, now she's better as a character and hotter too. It's a win-win.
>>
>>144704389
Hes right on pretty much everything, except he doesn't die, he becomes an ally to the earth and saves the Yamato's ass.
>>
>>144704217
Yuki was not the best girl in this series.
>>
Will there ever be a soundtrack to top it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJILhqIJ0S4
>>
>>144704623
Next you're gonna say that Kodai doesn't kill himself and destroy Yamato to save the earth.
>>
Anyone else watched the 2010 live action movie?
>>
File: a cute.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
a cute.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
Desler a cute and best space Nazi. How can other space Nazis, who
-dress in tacky uniforms,
-live on boring generic planets with tacky architecture,
-fly in leaky dildo-shaped tubs without wave-motion guns and warp technology,
-drink from tacky teacups instead of fabulous designer glasses,
-drink tea like underage schoolboys instead of dank space spirits like real grownup man's men,
-don't even have a qt3.14 goddess waifu, a qt 3.14 elf/witch-fu, and a harem of badass and qt3.14 blonde female guards,
-are shameful feminine manlets instead of a supehuman big guy who would even crash his own capital with no survivors FOR HER,
-have generic pink skin instead of blue one like a badass Hindu god
-don't even have a fabulous environment suit - probably don't even have an environment suit at all, because in fact they are filthy landlubbers who know only how to sit in an armchair and drink tea
-reign for, like, 3 years instead of 103,
-die of cancer,
how can they even compete?
Kys, Rhaenhar, or what's that fuccboi's name.
>>
>>144704740
But she's the only girl that's not an original or genderbent character, that counts for something right?

I'm glad the cast has more girls now, having Yuki play every female role the crew and plot needed in the original was pretty bad.

>>144704873
Why are you throwing out half-true spoilers, is this some kind of joke I'm missing? You know he doesn't die, but the Yamato is destroyed in Final.
>>
>>144704928
The Gamilus are actually a hivemind, Iscandar is not real and the movie ends like Sayonara Yamato.
>>
>>144705089
Sayonara Yamato is the true finale, it was only retconned by season 2 because the japs can't handle depressing stuff.
>>
>>144705199
It was probably retconned because it prints money and it still had potential for sequels.

I like Final's ending more anyway, and regarding this thread, later seasons are what turned Dessler into a great character.

I hope that the new season of 2199 has the White Comet Empire arc and it retcons his death somehow.
>>
>>144705533
Considering the movie it'll probably be white comet empire
>and it retcons his death somehow.
You can clearly see the bridge of his ship fly away.
>>
>>144705533
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Battleship_Yamato_II

>As the popularity of the Space Battleship Yamato franchise became clear (largely because of the outcry from fans who saw the movie), a second season of the television series was produced, retconning the movie to present a different plot in which the Yamato and its primary characters were not killed off.
>>
>>144705895
It seems both reasons are true, it's silly to kill a popular franchise, and no one likes main characters dying either.

>>144705560
>You can clearly see the bridge of his ship fly away.
I missed this, fuck.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.