[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meido thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 16165156.png (94KB, 581x512px) Image search: [Google]
16165156.png
94KB, 581x512px
Maids that are even willing to accept sexual demands from their masters.
I start.
>>
File: maid.png (285KB, 725x780px) Image search: [Google]
maid.png
285KB, 725x780px
>>
Sexually Assault the Maids [x]
>>
>>144694047
I still miss her /a/.
>>
>>144695125
When does that happen? I've played upto Hisui and it never appeared.
>>
>>144695958
Keep playing then.
>>
>>144694047
how will she accept my demands if she's dead
>>
File: 1463787030036.jpg (144KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463787030036.jpg
144KB, 498x450px
I want to rape Kohaku and tell her that everything will be alright.
>>
I think that lewd thoughts are wrong.
>>
>>144695958
In Flowers of Thanatos, Shiki and maids are trapped in blank dream world. Shiki becomes bored of stereotype that world and starts periodically raping both maids to force some change. But they love him so much, that they endure anything that he will do to them (Kohaku actually even partially enjoy that) and thus nothing will change. Shiki then bet everything on one ultimate choice between Kohaku, Hisui or both. Depending on what you choose, story conclude. If you choose Kohaku, Shiki will sleep with her, but nothing will change and Shiki will understand that dream will not change no matter what he do and thus give up and reconciles with it. If you choose Hisui, Shiki will sleep with her and still nothing will change, but Shiki starts wondering that dream world may actually be what he wanted and focus on his chance to live with maids alone, putting everything else behind. If you choose both maids, Shiki will have treesome with them. However during intercourse Kohaku and Hisui use their synchronizer powers on each other, causing that their minds literally melts into one and due being naked also lose any visible differences between them. When they end Shiki is no longer able recognize which maid is who. But finally achieving some change, Shiki feels great satisfaction, despite maids now basically being nothing more than two mindfused mess clones that he can just love equally. Shiki then realise that this may be exactly what maids themselves actually wanted and that whole dream belonged to them just like to him.
>>
File: Yumi.jpg (26KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Yumi.jpg
26KB, 220x330px
>>144696098
Even if she dies, there are replacements.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.