[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mob Psycho 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 545
Thread images: 113

File: cumdumpster.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cumdumpster.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Does this look like the face of a cum dumpster?
>>
>>144692196
Why is he so hot?
>>
>>144692196
Yes
>>
This episode was fucking great. Damn.
>>
>>144692196
What would 100% Courage look like in this style?
>>
>>144692196
Do not sexualize Mob
>>
>>144694529
It just gets better. Anger is actually one of the least impressive explosions because it's so predictable. I hope we get to see Gratitude 100% animated.
>>
File: laugh.png (666KB, 827x1000px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
666KB, 827x1000px
I wish Mob had more contempt in his voice, an almost deranged face, and a visual psychic wave instead of just the wind. Rest of the episode was great though.
>>
>>144692196
Mob loves milk
>>
File: 48857680_p0.png (3MB, 1904x2464px) Image search: [Google]
48857680_p0.png
3MB, 1904x2464px
>>144694609
Literally same except with bishounen eyes and sparkly rainbow backround.
Courage and Anger always looked like two sides of the same coin for me.
>>
>>144694794
they did a good job at this part
>>
>>144694794
L E W D
>>
>>144694832
man if he's already shiny now, how shiny would he be at courage
>>
Get a clue.
>>
>>144692196
100% mob is handsome
>>
https://twitter.com/y50rashi/status/757553524200779778
>>
>>144694997
空気を読め
>>
>>144694794
The doujins are writing themselves.

I hope.
>>
>>144694997
What the fuck did you just say you little...
>>
What if Mob's psychic powers are multitudes of colors because it's how he releases all his different emotions? And the other psychics only portray one color?
>>
Jesus.
>>
>>144695194
He knows the proper way to eat a burger.
>>
>>144694752
I dont know why you guys were so hyped about that part. It was never that amazing nor important. I think you are reading way too much into something that was never there in the first place.
>>
>>144695299
>I dont know why you guys were so hyped about that part.
It looked cool and it was pretty unsettling, that's why.
>>
To think it will only pick up from now with no stops is quite exciting.
>>
>Get a clue
I don't know why, but that felt like a stab in the heart, like, I could feel the pain. Maybe it's because I was kind of hoping that Tsubomi would say something nice, and instead she says that.

Really well done episode, intense, atmospheric and enjoyable.

Poor Mob, though.
>>
>>144694794

Clearly that wasn't milk. It was semen.
>>
>>144695478
Mob's suffering has only begun.
>>
How far do you guys think they'll take it with the Teru fight? Do you think they'll adapt all of it, including the choking and Teru panicking thinking he killed Mob?

>>144695365
Ritsu arc is going to be 3 episodes long so aside from the last episode of that arc it's gonna be pretty slowly paced

I assume they're gonna toss in some Reigen and Mob adventures considering Mob doesn't really do anything up until the end of the arc
>>
>>144695478
>I don't know why, but that felt like a stab in the heart, like, I could feel the pain.
Because we all had that happen to us.
>>
File: 2.gif (3MB, 320x226px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
3MB, 320x226px
>>144695020
>https://twitter.com/y50rashi/status/757553524200779778
I tried
>>
File: img000020.png (173KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
173KB, 715x1013px
Now I really want to see Courage animated.
Bones better deliver that second cour.
>>
>No Tatsumaki cameo

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>144695299
The panel is cool but people are really going overboard with it.
>>
>>144695619
We had a Puri Puri cameo, which is infinitely better.
>>
Definitely disappointed at how they handled the "I did not laugh" part and the parts leading up to 100%.

While it's not like they had to emulate the manga 100% they needed to keep the building tension going, which "I did not laugh" as a scene was supposed to accomplish because it was supposed to be a sudden and jarring change in Mob's usual demeanor that would have stopped the laughing scene dead in its tracks.

They didn't even put in Mob's "MAKE ME" in properly to establish that shit was going to go down soon and that Mob was pretty close to losing it.

I'm actually super disappointed, how could the director make such a mis-step.
>>
>>144694752
I kind of like that in the show, Mob stays completely, utterly emotionless, until his explosion. Makes more sense for the character. In the panel, he's definitely showing a vague form of disgust and anger, but in the show, he's just the same as usual.
>>
>>144692196
Bones doing a great job with Mob.
Also next episode is the masterplan one.
Time for best president
>>
>>144695619
>>144695749
Also Saitama as MobDonald mascot
>>
>>144692196
>Does this look like the face of a cum dumpster?
Y-yeah.
>>144694613
Shut up! Mob was made for cuddling and bullying not that the latter is any good. Reigen on the otherhand
>>
>>144695194
A mandible like that lets you do many things.
>>
>>144695557
I guess so.
>>
>>144695771
Jesus Christ, you people, the adaption is different from the manga: get over it.
Any manga would kill to be adapted this well and with so much love put into it.
>>
>>144695771
I honestly think the director is not suited for this anime, he has made many changes that are not suited for ONE's original style(both in art and writing) and based on the interviews, he was thinking of adding even more changes
>>
>>144695612
When is Mogami arc even gonna occur during second cour

Isn't there nowhere near enough episodes to fill the time between the start and end (not counting how many episodes Mogami arc will take) of the cour? But then Reigen/Mob splitting arc and the Super 5 arc would take way too long to finish the rest
>>
File: 1468912418337.jpg (100KB, 600x651px) Image search: [Google]
1468912418337.jpg
100KB, 600x651px
>>144695782
No anon, there's still Teru arc which will probably last about two episodes.
Big cleanup comes after that.
>>
>>144695931
oh shit you are right , i get that mixed up
>>
>>144695877
I agree. This show has a ton of love poured into it, and I don't mind that it's not a 1 to 1. These fucking differences are so subtle you really have to be set on not enjoying the experience to notice them.
>>
>>144694752
Underwhelming
>>
File: best girl.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
best girl
>>
Just watched the episode, they did a really good job on it. The fight was fucking amazing, and loved how they showed the % going up.
>>
>>144695877

It's clearly better in the manga because you can see that he is angry. he looks like sad in the anime when he said the i did not laugh line which doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>144695877
>Jesus Christ, you people, the adaption is different from the manga: get over it.
It's actually really faithfull.

I don't care if it's faithfull or not, i just want the tension.
>>
File: Episode2.jpg (753KB, 1920x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Episode2.jpg
753KB, 1920x1094px
Waiting for episode 3.
>>
>>144695849
Excellent
>>
File: Mob 3.jpg (653KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mob 3.jpg
653KB, 1920x1080px
>>144696169
Here you go senpai.
>>
BODY IMPROVEMENT FIGHT ON FIGHT ON FIGHT ON
>>
>>144695877

I love the shit out of ONE's works and I go into shit expecting to love it but that said I'm entitled to an opinion that isn't 11/10 every episode and this is from someone that thought the first two episodes improved on the manga.

The fact is regardless of whether or not the panel in question had to be replicated the director straight up skipped out on a lot of the tension and building up towards 100% in the scene that the manga had so the impact was much less.
>>
>>144695299
Because it's the first time Mob shows an emotion, and it's the first hint something is wrong with him
>>
>>144696109
The thing that's baffling to me is the people who're complaining about poor direction. I don't get how you can complain about poor direction when the tension that was during the build up scene was so immense, but at the same time, you could really empathize with Mob and you could subconsciously figure out what was leading up to that explosion, being a storm of emotions that Mob couldn't control.

It's a real shame that people are so busy looking for stupid details when the bigger picture was done perfectly
>>
>>144696217
I'd change top left with >>144696073 maybe. That frame feels kind of low detail compared to the rest of them, although it is very creative so idk.
>>
>>144695771
What are you talking about, apart from that "i did not.." part everything was superior. Read the manga and then comapre, holy shit you guys have such bad memory. That scene was nothing and i reread it a few days ago. You are just reading way too much into a stupid scene that had no impact in either medium.
>>
>>144695749
Where was Puri?
>>
File: Dimple.gif (785KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dimple.gif
785KB, 600x540px
>>144696217
>that right bottom
Shit didn't catch that one, nice.
>>
>>144696274
i don't think these people understand what direction is

it's an adaptation, not a 1 for 1 manga anime like a lot of the garbage bones does.
>>
>>144696073
>that "OW"
>>
Is Mob autistic?
>>
>>144696320
Lightbulb Tome was really cute, I agree.
The hardest part isn't finding the pictures but selecting the 9 that end up on the pic.
>>
Mob a cute! A CUTE!
>>
>>144695881
Lucky that you are not the director then cause for now the Anime is the superior version of Mob psycho. You dont know what you are talking about if you rate a director by those criterias. So much cinematography and all you care about is the "i did not" scene. How can you talk so much shit out of your ass, is incredible
>>
is he right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjvWZXJwyuM
>>
>>144696511
He clearly is capable of displaying emotions, and definitely experiences them, but he just keeps them bottled up, to the point of exploding, so no, he's not autistic, he's just deeply troubled.

>>144696472
I had to replay that moment a few times because it was adorable
>>
>>144696118
He was not even angry at that point, more like confused and annoyed. The get a clue part is what got him and made him mad. You dont get manga nor the anime yet you talk as if you do.
>>
>>144696584
it is much better animated than OPM
>>
>>144696592
yeah mob's emotional development is just stunted because he's a child isolated by what makes him special so he has no other way to relate to the children around him growing up
>>
>>144695299
I like the show but that bit shows a very deep misunderstanding of the appeal of the manga scene

The ONE drawing looks more like a stylish anime frame than the actual anime frame, that's depressing as fuck
>>
>>144695299
It's not important, but it was a good panel. Just a small missed opportunity, but honestly doesn't change anything. It would just slightly set the mood for his emotions starting to crack (he would normally never do something like release that psychic wave, but his emotions were finally getting pushed).

Still a great episode, wouldn't bring down my rating just because of that.
>>
>>144696274
They have no idea. They dont notice the good parts and focus only the first bad part that they can latch on. KInda like the news.
>>
>>144696327

It was obviously an important scene if you know anything about the manga format and story wise it was important because its the first time that Mob shows any sort real emotion and was supposed to lead into his mounting anger and showing that for the first time he's not willing to go with the flow.

Seriously don't accuse people of reading too much into shit just because they refuse to claim every episode to be god tier.

Nobody is saying the episode was shit and you're allowed to like it as much as you do, but in that same respect other people are allowed to think that they fucked up a particular scene.
>>
>>144696665

>He was not even angry at that poin

Yet the image from the manga shows anger. Asymmetrical eyes shows he is pissed.
>>
>>144696584
Yea it is way better animated for now or quite similar. Episode 4 was were OPM dropped in Quality so we will see. In style and direction tho? It blows OPM outta the park.
>>
>show absolutely nails every aspect of mob, adding a ton of things to smoothly transition it into motion.

>cinematography, choice of shots, dialogue pacing and beats, etc. are all fantastic

>1 panel isn't edgy enough

>director has no idea what he's doing, fundamentally misunderstands the appeal of mob

holy SHIT
>>
>>144697033
You have a great point but the use of "edgy" kind of kills it honestly.
>>
>>144696758
It doesnt change anything and the people that notice it are the ones who have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. They didnt even notice how amazing the fuking direction is yet they got so hung up on a single fucking panel haha. Naw They are just stupid. Cant take them serious.
>>
Anyone has the staff list of the episode 02 and episode 03?
>>
They could have made the "I did not laugh" part resemble the manga panel more; but it didn't detract from anything. Besides that the episode was fucking amazing. The whole lead up with the %meter going up, that beep when it hits 100% was satisfying as fuck too.

Shit was tense as fuck, also angry Mob looked fucking amazing, hot damn.

>>144697033
Yeah, I really don't get it either.
>>
>>144696792
You are reading too much into it they didnt cut it out they changed the tone. What the fuck is wrong you all. Cray people. One panel is not adapted as they wanted it to be and they procced to call the adaption not so good. Some entitled kids you guys are.
>>
>>144697033
Well put. Not every panel can be perfect, and besides, the Dimple fight is one of the weakest parts of the series anyway - not that it's bad, but when compared to the shit that happens later, it's not nearly as exciting and intense. I'm definitely more interested in how Teru is adapted.
>>
LOL Cult Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
>>
>>144697033
If the only major complain people here have is that the "I did not laugh" scene looked meh compared to the manga, then it goes to show how well adapted this anime really is. I thought everything else besides those 2 seconds were great.
>>
Who is best girl, Tome or Mezato?
>>
>>144697033
Amazing right? i didnt think Mob fans were of that stupid kind like damn.
>>
>>144697033
Nobody's saying the episode was bad in fact it was amazing, they're just disappointed because their favorite page was not as good as it could've been
>>
>>144696274
Everyone is fucking chimping out about one panel and not noticing the rest of it.
>>
Is the show popular with the japs? I'm worrying.
>>
>>144697033
I never said the director fundamentally misunderstands the appeal and I've not seen others say that one moment proves the show is garbage. I just think the storyboarder fucked up in adapting that particular panel.

It stands out specifically BECAUSE so many of the drawings capture the stylistic appeal of ONE's art but that one missed the point both narrative context AND pure out-of-context aesthetic appeal. It's a more interesting and unique drawing instead of being a "normal on-model Mob" and story-wise it was meant to show his emotion seeping through.

If anyone was ever dismissive of the show because of it they're a faggot but I think it's worth discussing because anime fans in genreal don't think about visual storytelling enough and it's good that the fanbase notices things like this instead of just thinking "the anime is more solidly drawn and thus always looks better than the manga".
>>
>>144696584
I love this guy's excitement, you could tell he fucking loves this show, great stuff

>>144696945
In terms of animation quality, you could argue that OPM might have better spots in some episodes than in Mob (though not many) but in terms of visual aesthetic, Mob is incredibly unique, vibrant and memorable. It's incredible how many moments in each episode have these weird angles, unique visual effects (like glass paintings), or are just genuinely interesting to look at.

I mean, all you have to do is look at the 3x3s of each episode to just realize how exciting it is
>>144696169
>>144696217
>>
Most people complaining have no idea how crude the manga looked and how much Bones added to this adaption. Read the manga chapters again or show them someone and they will laugh at you for thinking the anime is not superior. Anyone who disagrees was reading way too much into the manga, Like the dimple arc was the weakest of the whole series.
>>
Not enough smiles in this thread.
>>
>>144697273
You cant point out that small panel scene, go apeshit about it, without pointing out all the other amazing additions Bones did this episode, thats not how you tell someone a reasonable argument
>>
>>144697091
If you think it "doesn't change anything" you're just as ignorant as the people who don't notice the well-directed parts of the anime. And just now you were responding to a guy who said the episode was "still great".

I'm not seeing some huge group of people saying the show is garbage because of one scene, just saying that one scene is bad. It stands out BECAUSE the show is otherwise good.
>>144697342
It'll probably have a large amount of fangirls like Panty & Stocking and Osomatsu-san did. Cartoony styles do much better with female otaku than male otaku in Japan.
>>
>>144697342
No probably not. But why are you worrying? Did you see concretio? And how bad that did. Mob is doing better than that at least.
>>
I gotta say Bones did an amazing job adapting the forever alone part in the anime, way more impactful and tense than in the manga
>>
>>144696665

He was obviously angry, so don't try to talk shit about how you obviously get it and other people don't. The scenes differ in that in the manga Mob was starting to get angry by the milk scene (which is why the page was as dramatic as it was) and steadily got more angry until snapping where as in the anime he was confused until he got triggered by Dimple's comment.

>>144696789
>>144696274

A critique is a critique. You see it as people only looking for the bad parts but if an episode was mostly good but fucked up something critical for a lot of people than why wouldn't you expect people to talk about it?

The things that you like are not free from criticism and this is from someone that loves the shit out of this series.

Maybe you found the scene to work, good for you I envy that you enjoyed it. Many other people found it lacking especially in comparison to the original because of how it went down.

Manga: Mob showing anger for the first time and his anger (and aggressiveness) increasing until breaking point

Anime: Mounting confusion and stress until getting the right button pushed to go 100%

Maybe if I hadn't been familiar with the manga's version of events I would have been fine with the anime rendition, but as it is I much prefer Mob's anger in the original because it's much more jarring and unexpected.

>>144697205

Honestly you need to accept that the thing you like isn't immune to critique just because you really like it, and calling people crazy and entitled for not being 100% enthralled with an episode is pretty much the epitome of retarded fan behavior.
>>
>>144697521
Any money are good. Those people are doing an amazing job adapting this.
>>
>>144697574
posting more screenshots cause I like it so much
>>
Mob's flashback with his powers explanation was freaking masterful and music was top tier.
>>
>>144697361
He didnt"fuck up" they just didnt think it would be right to the moment like that. I didnt even noticed that it was that different in the manga. I still dont think it is. YOU didnt like it thats all. And all the other chimps complaing about it of course.
>>
I thought that the scene was fine.
>>
Do we have a relase date for the OST? I fucking need the battle theme, it's so good.
>>
>>144697661
>>
File: good paneling.jpg (544KB, 1079x1600px) Image search: [Google]
good paneling.jpg
544KB, 1079x1600px
>>144697407
If you think naive wonky art is the ultimate decider of whether something is drawn good or bad you have extremely basic understanding of sequential art. It's like saying 70s Devilman anime looks better than the Nagai manga because the Toei animators drew more consistently & better anatomy than Go Nagai.

ONE is a great visual storyteller. The anime staff are great visual storytellers. The fact that they adapted this scene badly is sad coming from a high-standard show with high-standard staff.
>>
>>144697516
People only have to do that if they're calling the entire direction and episode shit. What's wrong with me saying that I felt that shot was sub-par because they fucked up the tone?
>>
>>144697407
It's not all about the quality of the drawings, you know, there are other things that are just as if not more important when it comes to graphical expression.

Lighting for example. In that panel, the manga expresses a very different atmosphere.

That was a stylistic choice, and it's basically got nothing to do with the accuracy of the lineart.
>>
Animeonlyfag here, i suppose we'll not get to ???% in the show right?
>>
>>144697661
I loved the fact that that part was done in kind of like a disjointed style.

Have you ever felt like you were so fucking furious, that you couldn't really think straight, and you were almost lightheaded from the anger? It reminded me of that sensation, where you're losing your senses because of how mad you are. It might just be my interpretation of things, but those still animations showing Mob's explosion percentages skyrocketing reminded me of that.
>>
>>144697368
Yea but thats exactly what Mob needed to get through with the crude art. The minimal animation at every moment and the amazing Direction, are the perfect breeding ground for ONEs story to unfold.
>>
>>144697777
We will.
>>
>>144697721
>>
>>144697777
It will get to 7777%
>>
>>144697777
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
soon
>>
>>144697721
I love this frame, it's not the highest of quality but the exaggerated size of the dogpile and the sketchy feel to it makes it really fantastic in my eyes.
>>
>>144697661
I fucking loved how they did this so much.
>The countdown going up
>The BEEP at 100%

So good.
>>
>>
>>144697777
We will in two weeks.
>>
>>144697521
You cant look at one scene and say it changes everything. You have to look at the whole picture and decide, did that make sense, did they got the point across, what did they want to acheive. And Suprise, yea they fuking did even way better than in the manga.
>>
>>144697877
this shit legit scared me, can someone make a gif
>>
Cartoony as fuck.
>>
>>144697599
No i dont accept such opinions. You have to be reasonable for me to to take you serious but you arent. Singling out one panel scene and making a big deal out of it while missing all the other parts they adapted even better than in the manga is not something i accept.
>>
Is it just me, or is Tome way cuter in the anime than the manga? Even compared to her first appearance she's way cuter.
>>
>>144697745
What are you talking about? ONE is amazing at Paneling and directing the eyes. Thats why adapting this is quite hard not to mention the crude art. Considering all that this adaption is a 11/10. Something like this only happens once a year.
>>
I love the subtle implication that all those external influences become trapped within Mob and amplified, to the point where he can't contain them anymore.

Poor mob.
>>
>>144695877
The fact that it's such a good adaptation is exactly why people are talking about the parts that didn't quite live up to their expectations.
>>
>>144698126
She can be cute if she wants to be, that's kind of her shtick, she's a manipulative person and she uses literally any trick in the book to get what she wants.
>>
>>144698187
I dunno what you're disagreeing with, dude. I'm saying that the "I did not laugh" drawing stood out BECAUSE the show otherwise looks amazing.
>>144697944
Nah I disagree, I think they did it differently and not as fun to look at.
>>
>>144698126
All the girls are cuter in the anime. And I hate that because Mezato is a bitch and now I have to admit that she looks cute in the anime.
>>
>>144697757
I was talking in a broad fashion there. Taking the manga as a whole. The first 8 chapters are better in anime form easily, no comaparison
>>
>>144697342
Seems to be doing well, there are way less opmfags comparing them and shit, though the Nips' shit taste shows once again, because they like worst girl, calling her the "heroine of this show".
>>
so, who wins, Mob or Tatsumaki?
>>
they did a really good job at capturing the ambiance
>>
>>144698293
Tatsumaki beats 100 percent Mob, ??? Mob vs Tatsumaki has no answer.
>>
>>144697749
You can say what you want people will just not take you seriously. Like others and me.
>>
>>144698293
As we've said a hundred times before, regular Mob loses to Tatsumaki, but not ???% Mob.
>>
File: mob.jpg (159KB, 1060x751px) Image search: [Google]
mob.jpg
159KB, 1060x751px
>criticizing something is bad

I understand disliking contrarianism, but there's no reason to defend everything that the anime ever did.
>>
>>144694621
I just read up to this part and I'm hoping that's where S1 ends just so I can at least see it animated.
>>
>>144697749
You can say what you want people will just not take you seriously. Like others and me. Keep critcism up tho, we cant make this a circle jerk only.
>>
>>144698285
Who's worst girl? Tome?
>>
>>144698310
>>
>>144698403
Reporter. Tome is best girl.
>>
>>144698035
>why is a cartoon cartoony
>>
>>144697907
Some shots looked like something out of a art gallery. This is shaping up to be something really amazing.
>>
>>144697944
Nobody said it changed everything, but it clearly changed that particular shot and not everyone believes it was for the better.
>>
File: 1469000789035.png (206KB, 954x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1469000789035.png
206KB, 954x1231px
Why would a a SCHOOL journalist even bother make a story about not their school? What the hell? I never really bothered about this before but this is retarded , why make a story thats not related to your school?
Also pls post more best girl
>>
shows like this remind me why I started watching anime.
>>
>>144698453
I never said it was a bad thing.
>>
File: 1449113667619.png (272KB, 802x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1449113667619.png
272KB, 802x1135px
I really hope they somehow manage to adapt this page when they do this arc
It had me in stitches because I'd also forgotten about these motherfuckers
>>
The Not Laugh shot is only a "big deal" because it happens to be the best fucking page in the entire arc.

Yeah they stepped up in all the other parts and that's pretty cool, the episode is actually amazing mostly for the lineart throughout and the coughing milk and forever alone scenes were 10/10, but the coolest part in the manga was reduced to a mere transition in the anime. It works in the context in the anime but it would've worked much better if they had gone out of their way to make that shot stand out like they did with others.
>>
>>144698446
Well, reporter girl seems to be the only one who both cares for Mob and isn't out to exploit him in some way, so she's better than Tome in that regard, although without a doubt she's less likable cause she's not a conspiratard nutter like Tome.
>>
>>144698191
Hm yea seeing it again that was quite a creative way to depict whats going on with Mob. A mix of expostion and outstanding show dont tell.
>>
What do you call it when an audio cue gets you good? Cause hot damn that long beep when the meter hits 100% was so fucking satisfying holy shit I can't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>144696758
Honestly it probably would have set up that psychic wave a little better. As it stands, it wasn't entirely clear what happened in that scene until people started reacting
>>
I want to join the Body Improvement club.
>>
>>144698597
ASMR, I guess?
>>
>>144698370
Yeah I'm seeing a lot of "YOU'RE SAYING THE ENTIRE ANIME IS BAD BECAUSE OF ONE SCENE" strawmanning ITT.

I've criticized the scene but I think the show's good overall and I'm actually am not a manga purist at all. I even have some really unpopular (on /a/) opinions about manga adaptations; for example, I think the OVA version of Jotaro vs. Dio in Jojo Stardust Crusaders was much, much better in the OVA than it was in the TV show despite the tone of the OVA being very different. I still don't like how the Mob anime did that one scene though.

I also thought the "I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH OF THAT" scene with the dog was not adapted well enough but people were kinda 50/50 on whether they agreed with me on that or not.
>>
>>144698431
oh shit, this was oil painter again
>>
>>144698524
I wondered where they went, then I couldn't stop laughing at ONE's explanation.
>>
>>144698467
Well to that i can agree, the shot was to me arguably better in the manga too.
>>
>>144698564
>isn't out to exploit him in some way
wew lad
>>
>>144698564

> reporter girl cares

I laughed
>>
Anyone have the webm of the opening?
>>
>>144695022
Read the atmosphere
>>
>>144698564
hhhehehe
>>
>>144698648
Her name is Miyo Sato, she definitely deserves recognition for her outstanding talent
http://satomiyo.com/
>>
>>144698648
more oil paint
>>
>>144698310

I don't really get but his clapping scene felt amazing to me.
>>
>>144698564
>isn't out to exploit him in some way
Nigga she made a cult based on Mob's likeliness just so she could expose him and get 15 mins of fame
>>
>>144698564
>worst girl cares about mob
>really only cares about things that she can put in a newspaper
Ayyy
>>
>>144698639
>ASMR
That's it, thanks my man.
>>
>>144698393
Well the purpose of that comment wasn't to discuss my criticism of the shot, but rather to question the relevancy of needing to point out the things that were correctly adapted in the episode. If I'm just criticising one aspect of the show, then it seems to me that discussing the good quality of the show is not needed.
>>
>>144698746
A cult which resulted in Lord Psycho Helmet being an actual physical threat to the world
>>
File: 1213153223.jpg (454KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1213153223.jpg
454KB, 1280x720px
>>144692196
>Does this look like the face of a cum dumpster?
>>
>>144698502

Because worst girl wanted to report REAL news, not how some dipshit found a bug in his lunch
>>
>>144698648
Almost didnt notice it was oil again looked good as always. Heres me hoping she will do something in the teru arc.
>>
>>144698736
It had a really hypnotic arc of movement; great inbetweens probably.
>>
>>144698804
Doujins write themselves.
>>
>>144698642
I love MP100 and this anime adaption is really good for the most part but the PACING, not the one specific shot, is kinda fucked on the Dimple fight.
Everything remains fairly light-hearted through gags and the silly premise of a milk drinking competition up until the panel everyone mentions in this thread. It breaks the flow of the scene for the audience while at the same time breaking everyone from the mind control within the comic, so it fits really well. It's the first time we see Mob showing legitimate emotion and it's the first step in this kind of building tension the culminates in Mob's explosion.
In the anime there was no interesting shot for "I did not laugh" in the same way there was an interesting panel for it in the manga. The building tension felt rather rushed to me as well. We don't see Mob emote leading up to the explosion and even when it's happening he's still delivering a lot of lines in monotone, which for a character whose entire point at that moment is to be overflowing with emotion it just doesn't fit to me. I understand that that particular aspect however probably works for the Japanese audience, since it's considered badass and cool to be monotone or composed for them. And the fight scene between Mob and Dimple was not really all the spectacular considering how built up it's been.

For the most part it's an amazing adaption, I just feel like they let down on this one specific episode.
>>
>>144698804
Oh, God. My heart.
>>
File: 0245929168.jpg (499KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0245929168.jpg
499KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>144698446
>>144698285
Mezato is more relevant as an actual character than the other girls, so it's not totally wrong. She's still a piece of a shit though.
>>
SUBARASHI...
>>
>>144698792
Fair point, may have been too harsh on you guys.
>>
File: 1469395212639.png (1MB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
1469395212639.png
1MB, 1280x886px
>>144694794
>>144698804
Can we stop calling Mob pure now?
>>
I'm animeonly and I'm absolutely loving every second of this. With the number of episodes announced and the pace so far, will this cover the whole manga? What do mangafags think?
>>
Please fucking tell me no higschool shit this episode.

2nd episode was shit compared to 1st
>>
>>144692196
This anime is chuuni as fuck.

>*teleports in front*
>*badass voice* "these are my emotions"
>*taps villain* BOOOOOOOOM
>>
>>144698370
wait reigen has psychis powers? what the fuck
>>
How are animeonlys going to react to white-t poison?
>>
>>144698917
That reminds me of that one scene from a show, I don't remember which, where there's like a phony psychic who picks someone up from the crowd and he's like "your name starts with an A"
"no"
"B"
"no"
and so on until he gets the right letter and he's like "HOW DID YOU KNOW"
Except that it's probably the easiest thing in the world to guess that when you see a teenager who's depressed that he's having love life issues.

Still, it adds that extra layer on Mob's character, where you realize that, yes, he's still a teenager and he's still got that naivete and purity in him.
>>
File: 1468263776732.gif (70KB, 296x335px) Image search: [Google]
1468263776732.gif
70KB, 296x335px
>marathon the 3 episodes today
>oh wow this is actually quite good
>decide to check mob threads on /a/
>gayposting / doujin writes themself
pls tell me this is one time only
>>
>>144698502
Journalistic spirit. Sometimes when you go to a school where ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens, you got to look for some other place to write about. When you can't find anything interesting to write about it's either you go find it, make it, or lie.
>>
>>144699008
I don't even care if it covers the whole manga, i'm loving it as well. This needed to be episodic because I think a full storyline will just drag it down.
>>
>>144699020
Yes he does
>>
>>144698876
See this is something i get and am totally fine with didnt evne need to be that long. But that is reasnoble. Now if i wanted to i could point out where i would disagree with him but i did that too much already.
>>
>>144699012
It'll only get edgier and "deeper"
>>
>>144699012
At least they make it obvious that the MC is childish.
>>
>>144698660
>>144698668
>>144698702
>>144698746
>>144698797
>>144698761
I'm assuming he was talking about from what was seen in the anime. I'm sure people will change their tune when they see who she really is. Which, yeah, Mezato left a better impression from just 3 episodes.
>>
>>144697249
?????
>>
>>144698384
>>144694621
They showed the branch representative (that guy with the gas mask) in the intro, so he would definetly show up this season, also the Claw arc is the perfect place to end the arc on.
>>
>>144699020
Yeah, he's actually a powerful esper in control of a huge organisation working towards world domination. He's keeping watch over Mob to groom him into one of his subordinates.
>>
>>144699051
It's not this time only, but it's not really as widespread as you make it seem, so stop whining and avoid those posts.
>>
>>144699012
It's a battle shonen anon.
>>
>>144698285
She's the closest thing to it. She's also the closest thing this series has to a recurring villain. She's subtly one of the most important characters as she's a direct link between the progress of the cult and Mob.
>>
>>144699124
that's a fucking stupid twist, ONE is a hack
>>
>>144699012
He never teleports though. He's only a telekinetic.
>>
File: Cm7iCo3VMAEE9dR.jpg (35KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Cm7iCo3VMAEE9dR.jpg
35KB, 450x338px
>>144697574
>way more impactful and tense than in the manga
>>144694752
>>
>>144699020
Of course he does. Did you really think he was lying?
>>
>>144698502
Because just because she works for the SCHOOL NEWSPAPER doesn't mean she's a SCHOOL JOURNALIST, and she's got that journalistic spirit in her that makes her want to seek out the scoops and interesting stories, which is part of what makes her an interesting character.
>>
>>144699020
Of course he does
>>
>>144698736
I feel like it's because of the shading, in the manga it was just simple creepy caricature but with simple shading it makes it look more ominous
>>
>>144698564
>the only one who cares for Mob
actually she's the only character who doesn't
>>
>>144699185
It's fake.
>>
>>144695528
They moved the girls school episode to the second one, I think it's because they plan to put some arc uninterruped in it's place
>>
After watching MP100, I suddenly want to play the Mother series again.
>>
>>144699008
The adaption with a few minor changes is 100% accurate. It will aprox adapt half of the manga story content as of now. I would suggest to stick with the anime for the next 3 episodes they will be.. oh you will see. I myself think the Anime for now is the better version
>>
File: img000018.jpg (197KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000018.jpg
197KB, 845x1200px
>>144699278
It's ok anon, you don't have to lie. Just let the anime-onlys watch it for themselves.
>>
>>144699185
>anon actually fell for it
>>
>>144698852
>Doujins write themselves.
I wish that were the case
Doujin of Tome trying to "convince" Mob to join her club when?
Doujin of Mezato forcing Mob to do lewd things through blackmail pictures when?
Doujin of Mob being raped by highschool girl bullys when?
Doujin of Mob being gangbanged by the girls basketball team when?
Schoolgirl Mob doujin when?
Mob gangbanged by a mob doujin when?
Mob enjoying men's' milk doujin when?
Doujin of mob showing off his improved body from the body improvement club when?
>>
>>144699009
next two arcs are highschool drama
>>
>>144699012
>chuuni
You know, I would even understand if you used the "forced" meme but chuuni was the last word I expected to hear from animefags.
>>
>>144699051
Anon, I...
>>
File: 1388269705306.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1388269705306.png
11KB, 645x773px
More than half of the people in this thread can't get a clue.
>>
>>144699194
I'm talk about the part after the 'i did not laugh'
>>
>>144699009
>>144699341
There is no high school anything in Mob.

They're fucking middle schoolers.
>>
>>144699333
This shit will be even better for people who believe Reigen is the boss.
>>
>>144695194
I like Mob and all but for some reason Reigen is definitely my favorite character of the year so far by a lot.
>>
File: v.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>144699012
>teleports in front
Lost.
Seriously, when will these shitposters stop spamming the threads?
>>
>>144699415
shit everytime I see the body improvement club, I forget they're middleschoolers
>>
>>144699051
Man, MP100 had a fujo following even with Ones art. It honestly not as bad as I expected.
>>
>>144699414
Ah, yeah. That was amazing. It makes me wonder how the ???% is going to look in 2 episodes.
>>
>>144699051
This thread is fine but later when there is not much to discuss or it gets shitposted, thats when fujos step in and post the gays to cleanse the thread.
>>
Its 3 episodes in and I still can't believe that a literal who webcomic got a better animation than a well known manga like Berserk.
>>
>>144696073
That fucking scene where she's just glaring at Mob from the cosmos because he wants to get /fit/ instead of fulfilling her retarded fantasies. I'm suddenly appreciating that this is the token dork chick who enjoys manipulating a gang of 0 esteem virgin nerds, didn't expect Mob to stand up for himself so she tore him down.
>>
>>144699643
Because Berserk is hard to animate.
>>
>>144699038
You're thinking of family guy.
>>
>>144699051
>Those little gasps Mob makes when he's physically exhausted

I don't like fujoshits, but I can understand them.
>>
>>144699012
Mob is literally a middle-schooler, that's the point.
>>
File: Mob Psycho 100 - 03.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mob Psycho 100 - 03.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
100% Mob really reminds me of some other character but I can't quite place it.
>>
>>144699643
>Parents actively discouraged becoming a mangaka
>Several years later his shitty webcomic gets picked up by a fucking amazing artist and then an adaptation with some of the most talented animators in the industry
>His own professional manga gets an adaptation by a renowned studio
Amazing how far he's come.
>>
>>144699726
Garo had better CGI though, and that had to be used because of the armors. The CGI in this is utter shit and even the PS2 games have better animation in cutscenes.
Poor choices all around.
>>
File: reeigen.jpg (71KB, 316x323px) Image search: [Google]
reeigen.jpg
71KB, 316x323px
"I hate Reigen, he's just a conman trying to use Mob who doesn't actually care about him"
>>
>>144699826
It's really inspiring. Makes me want to try drawing again.
>>
>>144699643
*TWO, unless you're saying OPM wasn't literally who
>>
>>144699643
It's not just a good animation either, it's clear the people involved in the Mob Psycho anime are passionate as fuck for the source material. Every frame looks like the people who made it were having a blast.
>>
>>144699643
The issue is that Mob's art style lends itself really well to Bones' animation style. It feels like there's a genuine symbiotic relationship between One and Kameda, to the point where the animation reaches incredible heights.

On the other hand, animating a show like berserk is hard as fuck and requires a high detail, realistic art style.
>>
>>144699807
Black haired Killua.
>>
>>144699012
>these are my emotion
to be fair I also thought that was cringy when I first read the manga, but mob is a middleschooler and angry so i guess it makes sense
>>
>>144699807
Recently. same hair as the hero academy guy. Probably Killua too.
>>
>100% Anger
>???%
>100% Sadness
>100% Hostility
>100% Gratitude
>>
>>144699826
ONE's greatness doesn't lie in his art style or quality, but in the fact that he knows how to frame each panel flawlessly, he knows how to make compelling characters and he knows how to make interesting stories and settings.

Still, it's inspiring and lovely to see his works get picked up with such fervor and passion.
>>
>>144699020
He's the Great Leader of the Psychic Organization in this anime
>>
>tfw you actually can't do a 3x3 of cool screenshots from this show because there are literally just too many amazing stills
>>
File: Capture.png (745KB, 1190x609px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
745KB, 1190x609px
I love reigen so much it's not even funny
>>
File: psychic powers.jpg (250KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
psychic powers.jpg
250KB, 1280x720px
I can't get over how much I love the psychic power effects of this anime. They're a joy to behold.
>>
>He's so weak I can't see him
>Graphic purification
>Teruki and Tenga
>Pyscho helmet
>Ritsu and psychic power
>The fuck is he saying.
>We don't fight, Our muscles aren't trained for that reason
>We are against violence
>I'm a girl and I liek you!
>Don't run you sheetheads!
>WE ARE TAKING KAGEYAMA BACK
>THEY'RE STRONG AS FUCK
>BLOODBATH
>All in next episode
Excited
>>
>>144700099
Isn't that Reigen talking?
>>
>>144700128
>>BLOODBATH
What? THis is in the next episode?
>>
>>144700116
Yeah, I really loved this.
>>
>>144699339
Hoping for soon.
>>
File: image.png (46KB, 862x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 862x331px
>>144700171
Yes.
>>
>>144699883
Since forever people have told me the first Berserk TV anime is bad and you should ignore it completely but in retrospect it honestly does not look awful at all. Yeah it's very limited animation wise but it does have occasional moments of proper animation and even when it doesn't it can cover it up with style, the backgrounds are nice, the drawings are solid, the colors are appealing and the Umakoshi designs are charming even if they're not totally manga-accurate. After all these years I want to watch it if only because I want to start over with Berserk but I'm interested in experiencing the golden age arc in a different medium.
>>
>>144700099
fuck I love mob too, I finally realize what it feels like to be a fujo
>>
>>144700128
>Episode after
>Killing intent
>Teru's sword
>Mob being choked
>The Ritsu flashback
>Teru's identity crumbling
>Teru panicking thinking he killed Mob
>???%
>The tornado
>100% sadness
>The school being reconstructed

It never ends
>>
>>144699415
The last episode and the chapter it's based on took place in an all girl's highschool
>>
File: mob psycho.png (257KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
mob psycho.png
257KB, 715x1013px
>>144699978
But his art style is great because there's barely even one at all. He just experiments a lot and has fun even if he's not good at the deeply technical stuff. One scene will have heavy block shading, a nother will have scratchy sketchy shading, etc.

In my opinion if a manga's art fits the story and is fun to look at then it is quality art. It doesn't have to give /ic/ a boner.

Devilman is horribly drawn by /ic/ standards but I still love its art and think it's half the fun.
>>
How does /a/ think Mob would react if his classmate (m) confessed their undying love to him?
>>
The only thing I didn't like was that the emotion word wasn't splashed across the shot when Mob went 100%. That's my favorite thing about him being unleashed like that. Having the narrator just say it took a lot of the impact out, I think. I feel like they could have done one of those big oil painting shots for each emotion.

Other than that, fantastic adaptation of the Dimple story. Really fucking looking forward to the Teru and Ritsu arcs now.
>>
Gonna go to the MobDonalds, anyone want something? How about a Mob Tasty.
>>
>>144692196
Why is "get a clue" cruel?
>>
File: shinsou.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
shinsou.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>144699807
Maybe Shinsou from Boku no Pico Academia?
>>
>>144700580
I'd like a Mob and Ritsu Sandwich if you know what I mean
>>
>>144699807
I really like how messy his hair gets.
>>
>>144700583
The manga translates it a bit more as "why can't you read the mood?" but that's a bit more awkward to say.

It's tearse and mean for a kid who can't express his emotions and thus can't understand why people are emoting like they are.
>>
>>144699692
Tome is a good girl who just wants to hang out and sometimes discuss telepathy.
>>
>>144700583
It's not really the statement itself that's cruel, it's more the fact that it's inconsiderate and vaguely insulting, coming from his long time crush, when he expected her to be nice to him. That's what I got from the scene anyway, the fact that his crush basically insulted him with that statement during a vulnerable moment.
>>
Bodybuidling Club Fight! Fight On!
>>
File: mno.jpg (274KB, 513x758px) Image search: [Google]
mno.jpg
274KB, 513x758px
>>144699978
>>144700382
I mean, the average generic American capeshit artist has the traditional artistic training that ONE lacks but I'd much rather look at ONE's drawing than the latest DC comic about Superman coming out as genderfluid or whatever.

Technical things are tools, making interesting drawings is the goal. And ONE does have skill in some areas beyond paneling; he understands composition very well and his use of negative space is also well-balanced. His use of perspective is pretty basic, but just decent enough to make the more cinematic compositions work.
>>
I thought that Reigen oil painting thing would be the ED for all the episodes.
I was kinda disappointed.
>>
File: 55870574_p1.png (577KB, 779x900px) Image search: [Google]
55870574_p1.png
577KB, 779x900px
>>144700651
Reigen pls.
>>
File: bat.png (298KB, 544x800px) Image search: [Google]
bat.png
298KB, 544x800px
>animeonlyfags are going to get a taste of just how great the Body Improvement Club are literally next episode
>>
File: Reigen.png (225KB, 426x788px) Image search: [Google]
Reigen.png
225KB, 426x788px
>>144700823
What is he so smug about?
>>
Is it ethical of me to say "I want to protect this smile"?
>>
>>144700808
This episode was pretty dense in terms of story, so they didn't have time for any ED by the looks of things, which is by far the better alternative to using shitty filler content and stretching things out to fit them to 2 episodes.
>>
>>144699412

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL-TlfVsW6I
>>
How hard do you think the Mogami arc will get toned down if it gets adapted?
>>
>>144700808
It's still the ED, they just happened to not use it in favor of fleshing out another scene.
>>
>>144700808
But dude it is. They need to skip it sometimes tho cause of Time limitations.
>>
File: based reigen.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
based reigen.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
Based Reigen
>>
File: dohohoho.webm (498KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
dohohoho.webm
498KB, 852x480px
>>144699260
>>
>>144700918
Why would they tone it down? The brutality of the arc and the cruelty of the rich girl is exactly what it's all about.

We have to wait until the second cour anyway.
>>
>>144700959
It's just such a massive contrast compared to the rest of the manga. I don't think there's a single joke in the arc
>>
File: makai-no-ossan-4124327.jpg (87KB, 699x1004px) Image search: [Google]
makai-no-ossan-4124327.jpg
87KB, 699x1004px
>>144700792
I'd fucking love for somebody to adapt Makai no Ossan as a series of webshorts or something
Complete the trinity of ONE adaptations
>>
Even this random frame at the end of the episode looks better than 90% of the shit you see in anime. Look at this lovely watercolor esque scene, the fact that the buildings have different color shades on them, the fact that Mob's house stands out, the simple pastoral style, it's fucking gorgeous and it's all for a literal post credits scene that lasts a few seconds.

SO much effort goes into this anime.
>>
Dimple sounded badass as fuck in human form really good performance there.
>>
>>144700999
Dimple is a joke there.
>>
>>144701049
Literally voice acted by Solid Snake, by the way
>>
>>144700999
It's more serious, but there's still lots of funny bits. Dimple coming out of the dude's nose for example.
>>
>>144701049
That's just blowing things out of proportions, m8
It looks pretty average
If you really want cool backgrounds check the new season of Jojo with its comic-esque style
>>
>>144701021
I'm glad for ONE and Bones's animators.
>>
File: Hothead_title.png (489KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hothead_title.png
489KB, 640x480px
Do not get angry
Do not get mad
Do not get upset
...OR ELSE
>>
>>144700999
Reigen knees that one psychic in the face. I thought that was pretty funny.
>>
>>144701000

I wonder how ONE would feel about this.

>This too is full of sakuga.
>>
>>144701153
Damn, I misquoted. Meant for the guy above
>>
>>144701000
I really have to read it fully one day, I skimmed through it and it looks great. I might be wrong since, once again, I just skimmed it, but it looks like a series that doesn't lose its focus of being a silly irreverent demon family gag manga but also manages to sprinkle in some unironically emotional or cool moments.
>>
Why is he called Dimple if he's characterized by his blush stickers?
>>
>>144701228
That's pretty much spot on. It's a really feel good little series with fun characters, good jokes, and occasional sprinkles of metahumor.
>>
File: 1404817076955.jpg (34KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
1404817076955.jpg
34KB, 300x181px
>>144692196
Why was this scene so arousing?

I swear I'm not gay or a fujo but it really made me feel funny in a weird way and I have no idea why.
>>
>>144701153
I think it looks nice, but I suppose you're right. What I like about it is the fact that there are so many different styles in this anime.
>>
>>144700394
100% awkward
>>
>>144701097
I took him way more serious in the Mogami arc than any of the others, considering he was genuinely terrified of Mogami and also seriously trying to help Mob and Reigen rather than looking for a way to get what he wants.

>>144701129
I didn't really laugh at this, mostly because directly beforehand Mob got stabbed in the chest and had a brick bashed into his skull.

>>144701192
Good point, I forgot about that
>>
SMUG
>>
File: CoE2bTzUAAAY_ja.jpg (170KB, 1049x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CoE2bTzUAAAY_ja.jpg
170KB, 1049x1200px
>>144699012
>>144699163
I think it's funny how people assumed ONE was hateful about action shonen and OPM was some kind of spiteful satire of it. OPM's genuienly >satirical< content is about society, not anime or manga; the shonen parody stuff is obviously affectionate.

He's not a "big shonen sucks" type either, he retweeted this picture of Luffy like two fucking days ago.
>>144701197
>This too is full of sakuga.
People with observational sense should notice that ONE takes inspiration from animators himself when drawing.
>>
Who does Dimple's voice? It's so good.
>>
>>144700583
"Get a clue" in this context literally meant "please leave, we don't like you, not for any good reason but just because of the way you are as a person." And it came from his crush.
>>
>>144700892
Yes, you should be protecting her from that smile.
>>
>>144701363
SMUGGER
>>
File: makai no ossan.jpg (172KB, 698x499px) Image search: [Google]
makai no ossan.jpg
172KB, 698x499px
>>144701381
Look at these Kanada effects.
>>
File: 55474850_p0.png (484KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55474850_p0.png
484KB, 800x1000px
>>144701310
>I swear I'm not gay or a fujo
There's no need to run away from your true self, anon-kun.
>>
>>144701429
Man I fucking love smears/in-between frames.
>>
>>144701467
>>
>>144701432
Is makai no ossan good? I haven't read it yet
>>
>>144701310
I'm into dudes and even I didn't find that scene arousing. Anon, I'm sorry
>>
>>144699555
>>144699755
>fujos
I thought it was mostly fags
>>
>>144701331
Would Mob return the feelings? Or would he be naively cruel and think the classmate just wants to be friends.
>>
File: 007[1].jpg (1MB, 2328x1600px) Image search: [Google]
007[1].jpg
1MB, 2328x1600px
>>144701432
either ONE is an animator or a genius, like how does have such a greats sense for movement. he should do some smears for the show
>>
>>144701619
ONE would be a seriously great artist had he been drawing for longer
>>
>>144701682
Isn't he already a great artist when he puts effort in, he just doesn't really feel like it?
>>
>>144701153
No it really is impressive, a lot of 2d work i think we have not yet seen a cgi animator. But Jojo has also a lof style too but not as much as Mob.
>>
>>144701619
He's said that while he has his assistants deal with anything that isn't character outlines and positioning/panelling/basic stuff etcetera etcetera, he does anything with motion himself for Mob Psycho 100.
>>
>>144701732
Her drawing is bellow average.
>>
>>144701732
He has a wonderful sense of movement and composition, but, the drawings itself leave something to be desired. I think Mob Psycho 100 would've looked fantastic if he had known what pen pressure is.
>>
>>144701751
Watercolor backgrounds aren't that rare
>>
>>144700583
Doesn't the whole "reading the mood" thingie has some special significance in nipponese culture?
>>
>>144701467
I wish people would stop conflating smears and inbetweens. It's not like the inbetweeners are the ones to decide if there's a smear or not, it's the key animator doing that.
>>
just finished ep3. jesus fuck is this show overhyped shit. the jokes are not funny, design on the characters are ugly as sin, girls are not cute and the colors of the powers is making my eye vomit blood.

fuck, is re:zero the only good show this season? or can anyone point me to the appeal of this show other than forced/good animation? am I suppose to like the emotionless MC? totally unrelatable compared to subaru.
>>
>>144701395
Akio Otsuka he did a lot of famous Roles.
>>
>>144701866
Trying too hard, not even funny
>>
>>144701866
Weak B8
>>
>>144701862
Reading the mood is a fundamental skill in all cultures.
>>
>>144701866
>Literally same copy pasta every episode
>>
>>144701732
>>144701619
>>144701682
I think ONE is just someone with good aesthetic sense who understands certain concepts by just watching and reading good things and imitating them.

I know this is probably going to sound like a really gay comparison to many but in that regard he reminds me of certain Newgrounds ex-celebs like Vinnie Veritas & Skaijo. Much like ONE both picked up some pretty subtle, high-level anime concepts while obviously lacking art/animation school or Animator's Survival Kit-type traditional training.
>>
>>144701866
(You)
>>
>>144701893
>he's the japanese dub voice for Nicolas Cage AND Samuel L Jackson

That's fucking wild.
>>
>>144701563
I think they said its 50/50 here but more dudes i think.
>>
File: 387494.png (30KB, 214x200px) Image search: [Google]
387494.png
30KB, 214x200px
>>144694794
>>
>>144701866
>Rezero
Stopped reading there
You can fuck off now.
>>
I just realized that the changing colors of the psychic aura matches the colors of the emotions in this scene. I guess it represents the fact that Mob's psychic strength stems from his emotions, and that's why he uses his powers so sparingly.
>>
>>144701732
Being a good artist is also about consistency. I mean, overall he's not so bad that his art is too ugly to look at (otherwise who'd read it), but on a technical level his drawings are lower than what most people are usually used to from published manga. It's a good thing manga doesn't rely on how many hours the mangaka put into figure drawing classes.
>>
>>144701775
I genuinely think ONE understands motion better than veteran shonen action manga author Nobuhiro "everyone is shaking like they have a vibrator stuck up their ass during an earthquake" Watsuki
>>
Is it read as o-ne or wa-n
>>
>>144702021
わん
>>
>>144702021
Like the number.
>>
>>144701866
Commendable trap homosexual.
>>
>>144702063
Thanks.
>>
File: good page.jpg (447KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
good page.jpg
447KB, 600x848px
>>144701996
>but on a technical level his drawings are lower than what most people are usually used to from published manga. It's a good thing manga doesn't rely on how many hours the mangaka put into figure drawing classes.
The idea that /ic/shit is the only technical artistic skill is a misconception. One that I sadly used to share back when I was just learning anatomy and perspective.

Variety in poses & expressions, composition, use of negative space, paneling, all these things are just as objectively measurable as anatomical skill.
>>
File: 1.png (304KB, 647x707px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
304KB, 647x707px
This is for the anon who wanted to see Mob and a hambaga. Hope you like it
>>
File: Dimple.png (47KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Dimple.png
47KB, 440x440px
So, who is this guy?
He's not a normal spirit, he the only one that is immune to being exorcised.
When he was trapped inside the bottle he managed to defeat hundreds of spirits and he was the winner.
>>
Can't wait until I get the full version of the opening.

Absolutely dope
>>
>>144702122
Cute! Did you draw that?
>>
>>144702122
>100% hunger
>>
File: you.jpg (359KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
359KB, 1280x720px
>>144701866
>fuck, is re:zero the only good show this season?
>>
>>144701983
really makes you think
>>
>>144702122
Nice
>>
>>144702122
cute

would would steal then hit his head with a brick
>>
>>144701866
>re:zero
>liking "it gets good after 15+ episodes I swear: the anime"
Christ at least be subtle with the bait
>>
>>144702015
That's the storyboard/panelling not the drawing
>>
>>144702157
Yes. I'm still taking request, although it might take me a while to complete some of them.
>>
>>144702122
Moe as fuck.
>>
>>144702139
He's a high-level spirit with really good regenerative abilities.
>>
>>144702218
I don't have anything to request, but, you're a good artist, anon. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>144702122
I always felt it was necessary to see Mob eating a hamburger, as Reigen was the only one eating this episode. Gorgeous work, anon!
>>
>>144702198
Fuck off Mogami
>>
File: 1463945503624.jpg (181KB, 608x932px) Image search: [Google]
1463945503624.jpg
181KB, 608x932px
>>144702139
Mob's partner.
>>
>>144702218
We need more Dimple art, bro. Do somethin' about that.
>>
>>144702218
Shading of his knees is done wonderfully.
>>
File: 167.png (630KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
167.png
630KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1469309660196.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1469309660196.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>144701866
>>
Who voiced Dimple's human form?
>>
>>144702266
I wonder what's his endgame. I assume he will fuse with Psycho Helmet one way or another and Mob will have to get rid of him for good. I don't think he'll stay on his good side forever.
>>
File: 1466736695349.png (40KB, 373x318px) Image search: [Google]
1466736695349.png
40KB, 373x318px
>>144702290
>>144702235
Y-you too
>>
>>144702215
Comics aren't storyboards nigga; I don't mean the motion from one frame to another but the motion in SINGLE drawings; the use of things like smears and motion lines When for example a character throws something heavy at another character ONE knows how to make it look decent while in a Watsuki drawing it would look like everything is just vibrating.
>>
>>144702118
I should have been more specific and said character art. He doesn't seem to care too much about his faces and figures being wonky at times, and those are what readers are staring at most of the time when it isn't larger spread or panel.
>>
>>144702218
Wow you're really good.

Can I request mob eating donuts in his fitness club/gym class outfit while his belly is a little bit chubby?
>>
>>144702139
He's not immune to being exorcised, Mob just didn't finish him off and he's quick to talk his way out of dangerous situations.

He's actually a really powerful spirit, Mob just fucks him up so hard that he loses his power for most of the story.
>>
Is the pacing or the choice of colours the problem with this show? I don´t get the same strong emotions as the manga from watching it.
>>
>>144702528
the pacing
>>
I have a feeling that the OP would look amazing at 60fps (via Motion Interpolation) but I don't know how to do that on stock CCCP + MPC
>>
Live action when?
>>
Man, Tome's VA is fucking great. She's got such a wide range, I love how she shifts her tone from a cutesy, high pitch when she tries to appeal to Mob by being a kawaii schoolgirl, only to shift to an angry, low tone when she tries to coerce him a moment later. Good shit.
>>
>>144702528
The pacing, 30 minutes of an anime is going to have a much different pacing than a manga

I love both though
>>
>>144702573
>Motion Interpolation
Stop.
>>
>>144702424
Yeah sure but that's my point, he usually doesn't give much of a fuck about the things normies notice but good at the things that more in-depth analysts and artists will notice.
>>
>>144702520
He was exorcised a second time by Teru and he survived again, he's immune.
>>
>>144702528
They aren't problems.
>>
>>144702528
I think that the pacing is great and the choice of colors is absolutely lovely.
>>
>>144702412
Draw reporter-chan doing this "that's a nice-a pizza" pose you have in your attached image.
>>
If this goes on like episode 5 might be a masterpiece bois
>>
>>144702692
He's not immune, both Teru and Mob just greatly underestimated how powerful he actually was, so when they attempted to exorcise him, he was still left with a tiny amount of power, enough to stay alive.
>>
>>144702768
If 100% Mob can't exorcise him then no one can.
>>
File: Remove Curse-Stiff Shoulders.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Curse-Stiff Shoulders.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
still cant help but laugh at this
>>
>>144702692

No Teru left a microscopic amount of Dimple and he clawed his way out back into the visible spectrum by eating other microscopic gods.
>>
Is he called Mob as a reference to mob character? And how pretty much every villain revolves around someone who consider themselves the protagonist of the world?
>>
>>144702860
>tfw Reigen will never do that to you
>>
>>144702389
solido snaku
>>
>>144702528
Its chapter 8 fucking 8. Read the damn manga up to ch 8, stop and tell me how you would rate it and how emotionally invested you were. I figure not so much. You guys cant look at things objectivley, way too much bias by knowing what will happen and being used to the characters already.
>>
>>144702891
;_;
>>
>>144702860
>serif font
>>
>>144702890
No, and no.
>>
>>144698053
Because those aren't what he is criticizing? Because of the reasons you said. They were done well, hence don't need criticism.
>>
File: img000010.jpg (337KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.jpg
337KB, 1077x1600px
>>144702528
I expected this moment to have more punch, but, otherwise it was great. The choice of colors is awesome, too.
>>
>>144702583
I gotta say, I don't like live action usually, but that Reigen looks pretty great.
>>
モブサイコ100 vol.001<初回仕様版> Blu-ray&DVD発売決定!!!

発売日:2016年9月28日(水)
●Blu-ray
品番:1000620407/POS:4548967289671/価格:6,800円+税
収録話数:2話(第1話、第2話) 組数:1枚組(Blu-ray)
●DVD
品番:1000620413/POS:4548967289732/価格:6,000円+税
収録話数:2話(第1話、第2話) 組数:1枚組(DVD)

Blu-ray,DVD共通
<初回仕様版特典>
イベントチケット先行購入権抽選申込券(昼の部)
亀田祥倫描きおろし三方背ケース 
デジパック仕様 
ライナーノーツ(ページ数未定) 
オマケシール
<商品仕様>
映像特典
[1] 台詞録りおろしオマケ映像「モブサイコ mini」
 (ショートコンテンツ×3本立て) 
[2] ティザーPV
音声特典:オーディオコメンタリー(第1話)
※特典内容は変更になる場合がございます。予めご了承ください。

■モブサイコ100 サイコヘルメット教の集い・スペシャルイベント(仮称)
日時:2017年1月開催予定・時間未定
会場:都内某所
イベント出演者:伊藤節生・櫻井孝宏 他
>>
>>144702928
Nah. Without a doubt, the pacing is out of whack. Same problem Prison School anime suffered, some jokes need to adjust their timing for the punchline to be effective, some scenes need some extra second of breathing, and some scenes convey they wrong tone compared to the source. Overall is a great anime adaptation, but some things they got wrong is kind of jarring.
>>
>>144703053
I would unironically buy this on blu-ray if it had english subs.
>>
>>144703046
I personally imagined a live version of Reigen to look more rugged and less make-uped
>>
>>144702528
Pacing was fine. They need to focus more on the impactful part.
>>
File: img000009.jpg (222KB, 1077x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000009.jpg
222KB, 1077x1600px
>>144703032
Also, this scene didn't really have much impact either.
>>
>>144703053
If it sells less than 20k I'll switch to american cartoon.
>>
>>144703116
>pacing is fine
>is not paced fine since some part needed more focus
Let me guess, you came from Re:Zero threads?
>>
>>144703071
You are way too biased dude, you cant look at it like that. Anime is a different medium somethings will be off some will be more right depending on how well the studio adapts it. Now if we are looking at the first 8 chapters and compare them to the first 3 episodes. The Anime is way superior with a few things lacking in comedic timing maybe but thats also due to you knowing the punchline already.
Prison school anime. by the way was funnier if only for the voice acting of gakuto.
>>
>>144703053
Event ticket
>>
>>144703197
I don't watch Rezero. I don't know how to explain that. Make a pause on the impactful part to enhance them or something

>>144703181
kek
>>
>>144703181
>american cartoon
But there's hardly anything left there to switch to
>>
All the people bitching about the anime messing up certain scenes made me read it. Up to chapter 14, and I can see what you guys are talking about. When you read the manga, you experience those scene as some kind of heavy/deep moment, and in the anime they gloss it over.
>>
>>144703176
I thought it did, shit gave me goosebumps
>>
>>144703053
If they have english subs it would be an instant buy for me.
>>
>>144703176
That was the panning shot in black and white, looked better in the anime too
>>
>>144703114
He's a 'legitimate businessman'

He has to maintain his best appearances
>>
>>144703234
Prison School fucked up the jokes timing champ.
>>
>>144703176
Did you somehow skip over the entire sequence?
>>
>tfw no Body Improvement club to join
>>
>>144703289
An anime episode isn't going to have the same exact beats as the chapters it is adapting.

Like if you take 3 manga chapters, you can have 3 intense cliffhangers. But if you put those three chapters in an episode, maybe only the final cliffhanger is going to be more intense because it is actually at the end of the episode and the other 2 already got resolved within the episode so there was no need to make them very intense.
>>
File: Mouthbeam.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mouthbeam.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>Wraither Beam
What did he mean by this? Was it just a cool sounding name?
>>
>>144703355
Naw not really everything hit really well. I showed it to many and they thought it was one of the funniest anime they have seen to date. The dramatic music, the hyper realistic shading and colouring, the voice acting and the weird sounds. Made every scene just as funny if not funnier. Like i said you are too biased. Similar to dub haters. Unreasonable.
>>
>>144703416
>>
>>144703577
A mix of laser and wraith, come on anon, this isn't too difficult.
>>
>>144703416
There is always a gym for you to join buddy. And people will be glad to help you. Everyone wants a pupil they can teach something.
>>
>>144703181
>If it sells less than 20k I'll switch to american cartoon.

So nothing?
>>
>>144703660
It will not be the same.
>>
>>144703596
>Bias
Even reporters have bias. Have can the average anime lad put aside his feelings for something he like to see something objectively? And objectively, MP100 is almost unwatchable during action sequences because of the stupid color choices.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160725_182047.png (260KB, 512x665px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160725_182047.png
260KB, 512x665px
(LOL) CULT IRL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OObV5DTf3Uc
>>
Better?
>>
>>144703751
Yea thats why i said unreasonable, if you cant keep your bias down then dont expect people to take you serious, thats all. You can be as biased as you want if people buy that. I dont.
>>
>>144703751
>And objectively, MP100 is almost unwatchable during action sequences because of the stupid color choices.
lol
>>
Why does Mob's meter only goes up when he feels negative emotion and that rare courage. It never goes up when he's having fun.
>>
>>144703893
Ecstacy
>>
>>144703893
>when he's having fun
???
>>
>>144703751
Objectivley people seem to prefer the anime which is easier to get into obviously. Didnt see one comment till now saying anything about the colours being out of place. Its just you and your bias, get that in your thick head. I guess a murrican, you guys always speak as if you everything you say is fact.
>>
>>144703824
No one in /a/ is reasonable. I have seen people whine about how bad the new Berserk is. Or how Mob 100 is worse than OPM. No one should ever take anyone here serious. But you are right. Is dumb to expect anything great to come out of this show. The manga was average at best.
>>
>>144703776
is this some kind of casting for a Big Bang Theory episode?
>>
>>144703893
The stronger the Emotion the higher his meter goes up doesnt need to be negative only. But Its mostly dark feelings because he bottled those emotions deep inside him and those are the feelings that burst out the strongest when gets mad.
>>
File: 1287823136Fyu8iX.jpg (29KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1287823136Fyu8iX.jpg
29KB, 300x450px
>>144703776
Very good, very good, yay!
>>
>>144703984
Some are reasonable and explain themselves but a lot are just spouting bullshit and expect people to counter argument that.
>>
>>144703952
Is getting BTFO on most anime casual sites because of the rainbow assault. And you are kind of letting your weird racism against the land of freedom cloud your judgement. The anime is around top 1000 rank right now while Re:Zero hovers at top 30 spot. This anime is not good for the general anime audience.
>>
>>144703808
This is so shit, What the fuck the director was thinking?
>>
>>144704087
Just a stereotype on your culture not racism. But its not the colours that are turning people away, dont be stupid. Its the artstyle and knowing that it is from the creator of OPM. People were not expecting a troubled kid trying to deal with his emotions. Not even taking the artstyle into account here.
It should get higher from here on out and by the end i can see it in the top 200 or higher, not that it really matters tho.
>>
>>144703893
this >>144704041, it's only bottled up emotion that gets explode that's why things like gratitute or courage gets explode not happiness
>>
>>144704167
He saw the panel was unimportant and changed it up.
>>
---,---位/---,---位 (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 16/09/28 16/07 モブサイコ100 vol.001<初回仕様版>【Blu-ray】
---,---位/---,---位 ○ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 16/09/28 16/07 モブサイコ100 vol.001<初回仕様版>【DVD】
---,---位/---,---位 (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 16/09/28 16/07 【Amazon.co.jp限定】モブサイコ100 vol.001<初回仕様版>(各巻購入特典:「アニメイラスト描き下ろし缶バッジ」)(全巻購入特典: 「アニメイラスト描き下ろし全巻収納BOX」引換シリアルコード付)【Blu-ray】
---,---位/---,---位 ○ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 16/09/28 16/07 【Amazon.co.jp限定】モブサイコ100 vol.001<初回仕様版>(各巻購入特典:「アニメイラスト描き下ろし缶バッジ」)(全巻購入特典: 「アニメイラスト描き下ろし全巻収納BOX」引換シリアルコード付)【DVD】

PREDICT THE SALES
>>
>>144704282
This part take one full page of the chapter. IT'S ACTUALLY IMPORTANT. That's what it means.
>>
>>144704087
>>144704243
whenever I want to see what random anime kids think I check on MAL and holy shit it always makes me want to punch a baby

"--Story
7/10

No clear plot is introduced to the show."

YOU'VE ONLY WATCHED THREE EPISODES AND DIDN'T READ THE MANGA YOU STUPID FAGGOT
>>
>>144704371
Some people just love to be spoon fed.
>>
>>144704321
The sales will be awful.

2nd cour never
>>
File: 1467141679407.gif (167KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1467141679407.gif
167KB, 160x120px
>>144704524
>>
File: fuck me.png (861KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.png
861KB, 600x570px
I would, in all seriousness, fuck Dimple. In any form, but especially in this one.
>>
>>144704524
If Concrete revolutio got a second cour then everything can.
>>
>>144704630
I want Dimple to possess me.
>>
>>144702613

Watch her performance in Death Parade where she plays an obsessive fan for a male pop idol
>>
File: 6357432.png (362KB, 338x497px) Image search: [Google]
6357432.png
362KB, 338x497px
>>
>>144704371
From the same post:
>Mob Psycho 100 is another brilliant comedy written by ONE
>comedy
Jesus, is this really what Mob Psycho comes across to animeonlyfags?
>>
>>144704524
believe in the fujos
>>
File: 56478925_p84_master1200.jpg (83KB, 628x576px) Image search: [Google]
56478925_p84_master1200.jpg
83KB, 628x576px
>>144704709
Same, my dude.
>>
File: capture.png (16KB, 805x219px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
16KB, 805x219px
>>144704371
God damn it anon you made me browse their page, now I got brain cancer.
>>
If someone could get a screenshot of the Mob donalds scene where they are eating. Another One punch reference of Saitama putting trash into the bin is there.
>>
this is it, /a/. if it doesn't get a drop in animation quality, we're looking at a masterpiece. man the pacing is gonna be so fucking good since the final climax of the show is gonna be with defeating claw. not sure when the last time was that i thought a show was so good.
>>
File: 1468937931024.jpg (259KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468937931024.jpg
259KB, 535x800px
>>144704902
Let master Reigen cure that brain cancer for you!
>>
>>144704369
He didnt cut it out he just changed stop making such a big deal out of it. It wasnt even that good in the manga. Was suprised by how many people were hyped about this scene thought it was lame. Director seems to share my opinion.
>>
Fucking faggots in this threads I swear.
If I had telekinesis I'd force bitches to have sex with me, only after I've publicly humiliated them..
>>
>>144704630
This artist is really good.
>>
>>144704849
The comedy it's the best part. That and the sol. All the rest is uninteresting.
It is a comedy.
>>
>>144704989
Fuck off Reigen.
>>
>>144704902
This guy has a terrible grasp of the English language. It's just painful to read.
>>
File: 1468520724159.gif (1MB, 234x280px) Image search: [Google]
1468520724159.gif
1MB, 234x280px
>>144704902
Truly the next Ulysses.
>>
>>144704371
Read the comments in the forum people seem to be smarter and more reserved there. Dont trust ratings to polarizing shows too. People act out on emotions rather quickly and rate anime low if they don suit them.(or high)
Berserk(6000)
Re Zero(top 30) are some examples
>>
>>144704849
Honestly there is plenty of comedy and I wouldn't blame someone for thinking it's just that based on the first 3 episodes IF there wasn't a manga. But the way people review shit based on the first episode or the first 3 episodes or whatever without even considering the manga is some next-level stupidity.

It's not just random anime kids; a Youtube celeb said Devilman is an irredeenably horrible abomination made for sick fuck 80s otaku who want to murder everyone based on the first 2 OVAs and he seriously had no idea there was a 70s shonen manga. These people actually alter public opinion on manga/anime.
>>
File: tome.jpg (73KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
tome.jpg
73KB, 1200x675px
>>144704998
>It wasnt even that good in the manga
That's wrong.
>>
File: 1469054541509.jpg (53KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469054541509.jpg
53KB, 540x360px
>>144705016
Yeah bruh.
Fuck those faggots, amirite?
>>
>>144704524
Second cour is not dependent on sales, a second season would be.
>>
>>144704998
>Was suprised by how many people were hyped about this scene thought it was lame. Director seems to share my opinion.
It was fukin lame in the anime >>144694752
. The director is shit that's why.
>>
>>144700892
She so fucking cute and best girl holy shit.
>>
>>144704902
He cant articulate himself well better ignore.
>>
>>144705222
I'd rather blame a miscommunication between the episode director and the storyboarder to be fair; or maybe the storyboard was an Imaishi-esque super-basic thing and the animator hadn't seen the manga so they had no idea what to do with it. It could have simply been rushed.
>>
>>144695771
are you autistic?

I'm not trying to be mean, but maybe that'd explain why you can't read the mood at all.
>>
>>144705222
Whatever saying that means i shouldnt take you serious. For most the first two episodes were only good due to his Direction and animation.
>>
>>144705230
>Journalist girl
>Best
Even bully-chan is better than her.
>>
>>144700892
>>144705230
>Mezato
>best girl
I knew /a/ had shit taste but holy fuck
>>
>>144705016
Mob aint about that life he wants to wife up that hoe tsubomi.
>>
>>144705394
>>144705400
They haven't seen her act like a shit yet. Give them time.
>>
>>144705400
Yea everyone knows Tome a best.
Should be common knowledge
>>
>>144705401
That's why I said "I". That's fair.
>>
>>144705400
We got introduced to the most devious character this episode and it isn't Dimple.
>>
>>144705400
Woah woah there sport, image-poster here. Don't lump me in with that anime-only guy.
I'm well aware of why she's trash. But that frame was cute nonetheless.
>>
>>144705359

the 1st two episode were good because the source material was also good retard. Not only because of the directing.

The comedy in the 1st two episode was was lost because of the directing. It was better in the manga. Stop talking about this series like it was an original anime made by bones retard.

>>144705292
It's not a big deal actually. The episode was amazing because of something else.
>>
>>144705486
I don't get why people get so mad at her.
Just let her follow her dreams of creating a super psychic cult.
>>
reddit fags likes Mezato lmao. They've just proven they're the worst
>>
Emi is best girl, but probably won't see her in the anime.
>>
Need a new thread soon.
>>
>>144705532
From the way you are writing i will assume you are not that smart. Dont reply to me.
>>
I think the novelist Mob helped out is best girl
>>
>>144705606
At this point in the series she's best though.
It's not until later you realize that she's shit because she's like the only character to not develop.
>>
>>144705400
Anime-onlys man I tell you
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (63KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
63KB, 640x720px
>>144705720
Bah. Didn't post the crop.
Oh well, thread is autosaging anyway.
>>
>>144705641
You're not either. Go fuck bones dick elsewhere.
>>
>>144705532
The comedy in the early manga is the exact same. Reigen bluffs and screams a lot.
>>
>>144705813
It's not as exagerated & forced.
>>
File: mobxmad.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
mobxmad.gif
2MB, 540x304px
Why is no one pointing out how weird mob looked in the manga and how awesome in the anime.
>>
I'm loving all the tags at the end that comment on buying the DVDs.
Makes me want one.
>>
>>144705952
Yes it is. Please go back and read it. I thought the anime went overboard as well but it's pretty constant.
>>
>>144699083
>>144699124
>>144699196
>>144699240
>>144699990
>tfw I didn't read the manga and genuinely can't tell if you guys are lying
I'm pretty much set on watching this season before binging the manga though
>>
File: Mobxmad2.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Mobxmad2.gif
1MB, 540x304px
or that one

credits to some reddit guy named tsumehtai
>>
File: mobchara.jpg (143KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
mobchara.jpg
143KB, 1024x1365px
>>144702890
>Is he called Mob as a reference to mob character?
Yes.
>>
>>144705967
I fucking love it, they made him look much better.
>>
File: 1469481654357.jpg (137KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469481654357.jpg
137KB, 680x720px
>>144706045
Shigeo is that you?

Get a clue.
>>
>>144706117
>>144706117
>>
>>144704902
I thought my broken English was bad but holy shit, this is a whole new level.
>>
>>144699020
>>144706045
Get a clue.
>>
>>144706109
Those red eyes are amazing wouldnt it be dope if they changed that colour for every emotion.
>>
>>144696073
>Tsubo shits all over Mob
>This bitch tries to manipulate him as much as possible

This anime gets females down perfectly.
>>
>>144706220
Oh yeah that would be cool, they probably will. Red eyes wouldn't fit something like sadness or courage.
>>
>>144706276
You haven't even seen Mezato's true character yet
>>
>>144699807
Hyoubu Kyousuke

He even wears a gakuran
>>
>>144692196
>>144694434
>>144699807
>>144700116
>>144700128
>the story is about Mob not being attractive to people
>he's a actually so super cool and hot
This is going to be a bit infuriating to watch isn't it?
>>
>>144706500
Just go watch it.
>>
>>144706500
To be fair, he doesn't look nearly that attractive in the manga. And even though he has this mode, he rarely triggers it and lives life unpopular.
>>
>>144706500
You're an M, aren't you?
>>
>>144706595

Looks like a conscious ???% That face looks good. Maybe because of the correct face proportion.
Thread posts: 545
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.