[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like a complete fucking idiot. I just started watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 2yvscqr.png (267KB, 696x545px) Image search: [Google]
2yvscqr.png
267KB, 696x545px
I feel like a complete fucking idiot. I just started watching Naruto for the first time because I played "Ultimate Ninja Storm 4". It's actually good. I've always avoided it because of the cancerous faggot fanbase. But I'm glad that I get to watch it for the first time.
>>
>>144688050
I like it as well, but as you said the fanbase is cancer. /a/ hates it but i am sure most of these faggots were running around woth their hands behind back like retards 10 years ago.
>>
It is really good until the start of this whole Sasuke xOrochimaru shit.
Then it is just getting worse and worse.
Except for the part with Pain.
>>
It was good, but then it grew stale with how long it's been going
>>
Just give up before the timeskip
>>
>>144688253
>>144688260
That makes perfect sense, same with Bleach and One Piece. I just got to the part where Itachi appears, It's throwing me for a ride because I literally have no clue what to expect.

>>144688341
I'll watch all of it. Just for the hell of it, except the fillers.
>>
>>144688050
When the great ninja war starts is when it really starts to decline sharply. Sure, some of the fights are cool looking at the start of it, but the story is just shit.
>>
>>144688397
The whole thing with Madara and Obito?
>>
>>144688396
Some of the fillers are ok, when it has focuses on the other teams and characters. The movies and OVAs are pretty bland as well.
>>
>>144688433
That is when it hits rock bottom. Though there are a few cool things, like Guy.
>>
Why was Naruto's old art so much better than what we have now?
>>
>>144688050
Dude that is exactly the point.

Naruto starts really well, then it becomes the most cancerous shit you will ever see in your whole life
>>
>>144688050
I just finished the original series the other day and I liked it a lot. The Chuunin exams were great. I skipped the filler so the only thing I didn't like was that every time someone said something that could be related to something that happened earlier they flashed back to it. That was annoying.
>>
>>144688692
I'm using Netflix so I can easily skip that shit. It's genuinely good, did the fanbase throw you off as well?
>>
>>144688050
trust me, it wears off
also look up a guide for how to watch naruto without filler
unless you have 800 hours to spare on very low quality shit

or just read the manga, but even then it still get's pretty dumb towards the middle, and REALLY dumb towards the end
>>
>>144688742
Nah, I never really payed much attention to the fanbase. It was the length + pretty much everyone saying it was shit that made me put it off.
>>
>>144688692
they flashback SO FUCKING MUCH in Naruto, sometimes they even flashback to something that just happened 5 minutes ago, I wish I was fucking joking
>>
Naruto was good for a while. It goes to shit hard though after a timeskip

>>144688504
Kishimoto started emulating the anime. It was shit
>>
>>144688050
Just stay on /vg/ you cancerous piece of shit.
>>
>>144688050
I'm going to have to burst your bubble to spare you the pain later; by the time you hit the Zabuza arc (read: Namek with ninjas), you'll be starting to climb the dunghill and wondering why you ever wasted your life.

Conversely, if you're still enjoying up to the timeskip and beyond, you may just be one of those people who are incorrigibly easily amused by basic shonen plot filler and "twists." At that point, feel free to finish and then waste your life on things like Attack on Titan.
>>
>>144689226
Luckily I hate SAO and AOT, so I'll know when to stop. Thanks for the heads up.

>>144689078
I've never been there in my life. Ok.
>>
>>144688504
It looks like shojo.
>>
>>144688050
i saw it because ultimate storm two, watch the whole thing for the naruto vs pain battle,i was hyped as fuck, then i saw the damn thing, i havent seen it since then, how can you fuck up THAT fight, goddamit
>>
there is a reason why popular things are popular

yes, naruto is actually pretty good and had a decent ending
>>
just read until pain arc ends, it goes downhill from there
>>
Quick question, one of the earlier themes in the series is that a ninja is strongest when they have something to protect and yet the only members of the main cast to score an undisputed victory against a member of Akatsuki without outside interference were Gai and Shikamaru. (Sasuke and Naruto don't count because Deidara had Sasuke dead to rights and Pain and Itachi were holding back.) Was that concept just forgotten or did the Akatsuki have something greater to protect than the main cast?
>>
>>144696162
Every single concept that Kishimoto started the manga out with was forgotten by the time Akatsuki came into the picture. The novelty wore out quickly too when it all came down to "rasenganlol".
>>
>>144688050
Naruto's very real problems are not in the first 140 chapters/80 episodes, OP.

Prepare yourself to get attached to some pretty compelling characters who subsequently get all but dropped, some neat ideas that are spoiled by world building with holes the size of the rings of Saturn, etc.
>>
>>144696162
Well other important aspects was that even people on the opposing side are fighting for something and that team work was important to achieve victory. Besides if Naruto didn't want to protect people, he would have died alone to akatsuki like the offscreened containers.
>>
fuck off narutards
>>
>>144688050

Dude, IMMEDIATELY after the Sakura vs Sasori fight, just stop having expectations and enjoy the ride for what it is.
>>
>>144688050
Pain Arc is easily the best arc out of the whole series. It's on a completely different level. I'd rate the whole Naruto series around a 6-7/10 but Pain Arc is 9/10 easily.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.