[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she a good person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Is she a good person?
>>
>>144687558
No, she acts like a bitch and only that counts. It doesn't matter how she feels like when she doesn't display it.

She's sexy, so it's alright.
>>
File: 2012-07-08-513181.jpg (295KB, 809x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2012-07-08-513181.jpg
295KB, 809x1000px
She's mean and I love it.
>>
>>144687558
Yes.
>>
File: 1357106565606.png (280KB, 945x540px) Image search: [Google]
1357106565606.png
280KB, 945x540px
She had a job to do and she did it. Blame the ones who foisted the task on her.

Also I vaguely remember his onee-san was in on it.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1366x768px
She's neither good nor evil, she's just more mature than the rest of the cast.
>>
>>144687558
Yes she is
>>
She doesnt get the blame for anything, because she was just acting on the orders of Chitanda, ordering her as head of the highest family there.
>>
>>144688476
>she was just acting on the orders of Chitanda, ordering her as head of the highest family there.
wait, what?
>>
>>144688676
Chitanda is the Heiress of the richest family, that rules this area for centuries. The four other big families are all subservent to them. IceQueen belongs to one of such families, thus expressed her reaction meting Chitanda few times, showing that her position in school is still lower than Chitanda`s in society. Similarly the "smoker" guy did so too, fearing repercussions possibly angering her family.

Chitanda contacted Irisu via >>144688175 and pretty much ordered her to manipulate Oreki into doing her bidding.

Chitanda only looks naive, she well realizes her position, and tries to make Oreki understand too in latest episodes, so he`d had no illusions.
>>
>>144688839
>Chitanda contacted Irisu via >>144688175 (You)
Didn't Irisu adress the other person on the chat 'senpai'? Maybe I'm missing something, but I doubt she would call Chitanda that regardless of her social standing. I assumed that the person Irisu was chatting with was Oreki's onee-san seeing how she likes to meddle with the cast.
>>
>>144688961
This is what I thought as well
>>
>>144688961
Yeah, it's most likely Oreki's sister from the dialog.

Also, you are being rused, it was Irisu who contacted them both
>>
>>144687558
She is misunderstood.
>>
Literally born to rule and be the leader. She also has a kind heart.
>wouldbefriendswith/10
>>
>>144687558
I want to be manipulated by Irisu
>>
>>144687558
No
She's an manipulative cunt
I'm glad she got blown up by multiple people
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.