[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, she is the witch, she bought Subaru to her world in order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rezero_emilia-1.jpg (139KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
rezero_emilia-1.jpg
139KB, 800x452px
So, she is the witch, she bought Subaru to her world in order to allow for his ignorance to cloud his heart. The events which are happening is forcing Subaru to fall in love with her - something she wants (someone to love her). And in the end will be granted enternal life to live out his days with the witch.

>inb4 read the source
f00k off m8.
>>
>witch cultists worship the witch
>want to kill the girl that is believed to be the witch

No one in this series knows what they want anymore
>>
I wanna stick my dick in that flower.
>>
>>144678187
Easiest way to "prove" you're not the witch would be to have people attack you for being an "imposter"

Satella or Emilia (same person) knows Subaru will save her each time and will go as far as to kill herself to fool him

After this Subaru will tell everyone that there's way she can be the witch and everyone will believe him

All according to keikaku
>>
>>144678095
She is not the witch NOW. She will be, then she returns into past or even begin to live outside time and summons Subaru.
>>
>>144678388
so is she a cunt?
>>
>>144678806
yes

although there's not a single character that is not a cunt in this meme anime
>>
>>144678833
Reinhard is a bro
>>
>>144678833
Too bad i liked her design, what level of cuntiness is she on ?
>>
>>144678864
a dead bro
>>
>>144678886
Worst girl level
>>
>>144679048
burn her now !
>>
>>144678900
delet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.