[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kizu part one BD in 3 days subs never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1280x720-6nX.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-6nX.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
kizu part one BD in 3 days

subs never
>>
We might get Coalgirls subbing it.
>>
Don't Aniplex BDs of movies typically come with English subs?
>>
>>144670760
>Coalgirls
>subbing
I thought coalgirls just encodes and takes subs from commie.
>>
File: adult.png (860KB, 1018x573px) Image search: [Google]
adult.png
860KB, 1018x573px
I stopped watching the Monogatari series after the alternative past-hachikuji-saving-adult-hachikuji-arc (pic related) Because Nadeko a shit and I was getting bored of how repetitive monogatari was getting and mad that Kizumonogatari was getting eternally postponed.

Now that Kizumonogatari is about to receive blu ray releases can I jump straight to it or will I have to marathon everything and get up to date with what was released since them?
>>
>>144670760
Coalgirs = bloated half ass encode shit.
>>
What's the story behind the no subs? raw problems? trnalators?
I remember seeing some sub on nyaa but they were 360p only
>>
>>144673150
If you stopped now why bother to pick it up again even for Kizu? It's not like the movie trilogy will fix the massive info-dumping and expositioning problems SS had.
>>
>>144673468
I may actually not watch the rest of SS, I'm curious about the prequel story and watchin how Araragi met Shinobu. Can I just jump right to it or not?
>>
>>144673150
You don't need to have an knowledge of the series whatsoever to enjoy Kizu.
>>
why didn't someone who went to a theater showing just jot down aniplex subs?
>>
>>144673773
Maybe because they were more interested in enjoying the movie than e-peen.
>>
>>144670686
>subs never
what a fucking retarded meme
>>
>>144670686
Someone will rip the BD with the aniplex subs.
>>
>>144673150
>stopping just a few episodes before the best arc of the entire series
you fucked up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.