[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zankyou no terror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: zankyou no terror.jpg (157KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
zankyou no terror.jpg
157KB, 680x1000px
Just finished this series.
What were you're thoughts on it /a/?
>>
It was shit. The only good thing about it was the ost.
>>
Plot 7/10
Animation 9/10
Soundtrack 10/10
>>
Garbage. Space dandy is a better Watanabe show.
>>
good fucking lord it was awful. Soundtrack was great tho
>>
It was as good as the engrish they loved to use.
>>
Not very good.
>>
File: terror weg.webm (588KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
terror weg.webm
588KB, 1100x500px
>>144665986
soundtrack was really good, at least
>>
>>144665986
>Burning WTC in the background
why is this allowed?
>>
I wanted 9 and 12 to double team Lisa.
>>
Not as good as I hoped. 6/10
>>
Had so much potential that it just pissed away into the wind. 6/10
>>
>>144669150
>rating it higher than 5/10
>>
File: five.png (585KB, 1641x1012px) Image search: [Google]
five.png
585KB, 1641x1012px
High expectations, great disappointment.
>>
5-6/10, boring desu

The ED was amazing though
>>
I liked it pretty consistently throughout the show, but I thought the ending was super rushed and left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
Wasted potential
>>
Liked the art style and the soundtrack. Some really good scenes and an interesting back story for the main characters but in general it seemed rushed and a bit simple.
>>
Terrible overall. That motorcycle scene was great, though.
>>
Great first episode but quickly went to shit.
>>
>>144670503
>That motorcycle scene was great, though.

https://youtu.be/tEKsAFlty3M
>>
>>144665986
Wasted potential. Decent soundtrack.

3/10
>>
Main problem for me was that it was either way too short for what they were trying to do, or they mismanaged time.

They spent too much time doing Cop Thriller situations that when the real plot kicked-in they didn't have enough time to flesh it out,
so characters like the girl (i don't remember her name) remained static and motivations weren't explored (like Five's).

It's a shame really, because you can see brilliance in some individual scenes (ep 9's ferris wheel was my favorite).
>>
>>144669270
the ending was the only thing i liked
>>
>>144665986
It was garbage and probably the biggest wasted potential of the last few years.
>>
It was pretty bad. But holy fuck, that ED by Aimer.
>>
it was the best anime in 2014
>>
Wasted potential.

Main girl was pointless and the other white haired bitch was retarded.
>>
File: 1408041628315.png (870KB, 854x961px) Image search: [Google]
1408041628315.png
870KB, 854x961px
I loved the ending, It was pretty fitting for the show and that Ferris wheel scene, Fucking beautiful.

Other than that pretty shit.
>>
File: ENOUGH.png (1MB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.png
1MB, 884x903px
Wasted potential, rare moments of brilliance but mostly garbage, one of the best OST's of the decade

worth watching for the ost/10
>>
>>144665986
Dropped it when that "super intelligent female character who looks like shit" came in.
>>
5/10, fell like a brick after ep 4-5

amazing ost

funny engrish
>>
it was shit and so was any piece of music affiliated with it
anybody who says otherwise is a fucking retard that regurgitates what they read without thinking
>>
I liked,put the plot could be a lot better,at least if 5 and her natural English skills did something that really matters....despite that,it had potential,if it was 13 or 20 EPs(still,i think it'd be too much for it). And the message i got from the show,it was something.
>>
Pretty good, although it could have been better. The general consensus on /a/ says otherwise though.
>>
>>144678532
>lthough it could have been better. The general consensus on /a/ says otherwise though.
who cares what the other says?
>>
Pretty good except for Five ruining everything.

Absolutely god-tier OST.
>>
>>144669262
No it was all shit
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.