[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aku No Hana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 9075865.jpg (281KB, 644x952px) Image search: [Google]
9075865.jpg
281KB, 644x952px
What do you think about this? It was heartbreaking for me,from the twisted perspective of Nakamura,her desolate loneliness,and the way she is consumed by the darkness,
I really felt so empty with this chapter,I cannot help feeling identified.
>>
>>144629173
Best girls never win.
>>
>>144629297
This, sadly.
>>
Nobody actually understood it
>>
I'll never forgive them for that anime adaption.
>>
Why read this when you can just listen to ED?
>>
>>144629173
I didn't get the ending. I didn't even understood if Nakamura liked or not the MC. Probably, but she would never have accepted a normal relation. It seemed to me she was the opposite of a pervert. She saw sex like something dirty and stupid. She searched some kind of superior form of human interaction.
>>
>>144631372
Nakamura needed an equal to be her soulmate, whic Kasuga wasn't, but they eventually got to partially know each other and feel accepted for what they were. Nakamura realized they weren't alike, even though Kasuga wanted to pretend they were because that was what she was hoping for. It wasn't about love in a traditional sense, but they felt something for each other that trascended simple friendship (which includes physical attraction to some degree). Nakamura wasn't able to have a traditional relationship with anyone and was aware of it, she distanced herself from Kasuga because she understood their relationship was toxic for them both.
>>
>>144629173
This reminds me of when I finished this manga.
It left me empty and confused too, but I got over it after a while.
Overall, Aku no Hana is definetely in my manga top three
>>
>>144631940
Yeah, I agree with you, overall.
>>
>>144629173

They were all over-excited faggots.

The main character was lucky in that he eventually grew out of it and ended up fairly normal.
>>
>>144629173
It's a masterpiece Anon.
I liked it a lot.
Someone should bomb the animestudio though.
>>
>>144632478
>>144630918
But the anime isn't bad
>>
i think she have mental issues,is not only nihilism
>>
>>144629297
But Tokiwa won, anon.
>>
>>144629173
Felt the same way OP. I liked the manga, probably my favorite, but it definitetly left an emptiness in me. Took me for a fucking ride.
>>
>>144629173
Melodramatic shit. The kids were not under any kind of real stress or danger so the whole story is just teenagers being angsty for the sake of it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.