[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished Oreimo... Seriously fuck that show. I wish someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 139821103_orig.jpg (2MB, 1500x943px) Image search: [Google]
139821103_orig.jpg
2MB, 1500x943px
Just finished Oreimo... Seriously fuck that show. I wish someone would have warned me of that shit ending.
>>
what ending were you expecting
this stuff always plays completely straight dude
>>
>>144622173
I remember seeing the cringefest finale at the world-wide premier at Otakon. At first I thought the incest stuff was satirical and the show was more focused on fixing a real sibling relationship, but the finale went all out on that shit. Should've seen all the red flags from the out of place as fuck groping in the second episode.
>>
>>144622228
Why is there so much anime that does this. It fucking breaks my heart when the retard Mc turned down those girls for his FUCKING SISTER. AND STILL DIDN'T GET WITH HER IN THE END.
>>
>>144622336
Even with all of that, the ending was so anticlimactic and unsatisfying I want to die
>>
I loved the ending, it was fitting for both Kyosuke and Kirino.

I believe that if they had decided to continue the series post-wedding, Kyosuke would have returned to Kuroneko
>>
>>144622551
So when he told Ayase that he loved someone else do you think he was talking about Kirino or Kuroneko?
>>
Just play the PSP VN and choose the girl you like best, taking the fujo away from her brother was fun
>>
>>144622743
Kuroneko, his reaction when telling Kuroneko that he loved Kirino solidified that he was in love with her and didn't want to be with anyone else but her
>>
>>144622173
>Just finished Oreimo... Seriously fuck that show. I wish someone would have warned me of that shit ending.

You should have asked us. Wait, we hate giving recommendations.

You should have asked Reddit. In fact, you should just go there and never come back.
>>
The ending was obvious from the start but neko still best girl
>>
>>144622825
>>144623117
..just found out there are three episodes that I missed. I haven't seen 14,15 or 16. Will they leave me more satisfied than Episode 13 did?
>>
>>144623045
I want to be as cool as you one day
>>
>>144623183
No. Probably the opposite
>>
>>144623230
So no OVA?

....I'm just going to have to do as >>144622759 said just so I can stop being so pissed
>>
>>144623404
Just watch it so you can understand why it's so hated.
>>
>>144623468
The only thing wrong with it is the last 2 minutes and that's fixed by the after story
>>
>>144623183
Allegedly, They move to US under assumed names, continuing teh incest thang, under the guise of Kirino's track career. Mon and dad find out and shit kittens.
>>
>>144622385
>AND STILL DIDN'T GET WITH HER IN THE END.
>he doesn't know
>>
What's the title of the show again? My Little sister's friends can't be this cute? Wait, that's not right...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.