[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Log Horizon Dub release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Log Horizon.png (933KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Log Horizon.png
933KB, 1280x720px
the new dub is out in two days (26th) for eps 14-25, where will i be able to find a bluray rip the first day?
>>
The only worthwhile part of the dub was Nyanta, and the excitement for even that has died down
>>
>>144621985
Barely a single part of it was worth watching, and you're concerned worth the dub?
>>
>>144621985
The dub isn't finished? Didn't it start like two years ago? What the hell are dubbing companies doing? What a joke.
>>
>>144625305
It's finished, just only been released on the internet, not as Blu-Rays yet
>>
Sort of good timing for a thread actually, there should be another part of the light novel released today.
>>
Is this show any good? I hear this is a "intelligent" anime for people that despise SAO.
>>
I'm not usually bothered by dub at all, but jesus christ this dub was awful.

Suppa nigga Nyanta was a bit jarring.
>>
>>144621985
LH is shit , no dub can save that.
>>
>>144626582
It's not bad, it's not so much for people that despise SAO as it's targeting a completely different audience. LH is focused much more on the world itself than the characters, and on their attempting to understand the world and live well within it whilst also searching for a way home. SAO is much more a fight against fairly clearly defined bad guys and more centred on the characters themselves rather than the world and their relationship with it.

Of course, SAO had the advantage of not being government funded and thus going to the lowest bidder, so it had nicer animation.
>>
>>144626582
i wouldn't say it's good but it's not bad either. a fun watch, if anything.
>>
>>144626582

I greatly enjoyed it and hope we get a season 3

akatsuki a best
>>
>>144621985
>dub
>request thread
>>>/wsr/

Lurk for 2 years before posting.
>>
>>144627295
It'll be years before we even have a chance at a third season, and at that point they'll skip Satelight and DEEN and just send it straight to the gooks, I'm not sure I want to see that.
>>
>>144626582

It does address some concepts like creating a player society, getting along with the NOC kingdoms and the politics involved with that.

Also it's clear the author has actually played MMOs on a high level, unlike SAO.
>>
File: 1467439296169.jpg (45KB, 625x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467439296169.jpg
45KB, 625x540px
>>144621985
>dub
>spoonfeeding request
Kill yourself.
>>
File: image20.jpg (424KB, 1600x1138px) Image search: [Google]
image20.jpg
424KB, 1600x1138px
Translation updated, hopefully seeing as it's this part, the anime didn't move things weirdly and we actually have some kind of fight next chapter, I'm getting tired of the slow bits. Of course, the TL's slow enough as it is, we're still only on volume 8.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.