[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you impregnate a yandere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: rape victim.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rape victim.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
Would you impregnate a yandere?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>144578827
As long as she doesn't has the weird idea of killing our child so it wouldn't steal my affection.
>>
>>144579008
the one in OP in particular definitely doesn't.
>>
I don't think you have a choice.
>>
What if there's more than one yandere around?

Would they try to kill her?Or would they try to get pregnant as well to even the field?
>>
>>144578827
Yes
>>
I'd probably find myself required to.
>>
>>144579248
The latter

If they were killers they'd have done it already
>>
File: 1468734297141.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468734297141.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>144578827
>even asking this
of course

>>144579248
>pregnant yanderes trying to kill each other, foiled every episode
>>
File: Best Princess.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px)
Best Princess.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
Lia's expression changed from being the normally being love struck towards Rance to being cool-headed.

Lia: ....... Darling didn't do anything wrong.

Rance: Until now you've had no issue with me fucking Kanami, You've even given me permission to do so.

Lia: Lia is madly in love with Darling.

Lia: You selfishly do as you please, you're a little stupid, lack common sense, don't care about how you bother others and hate troublesome things but Lia loves that Darling.

Rance: "Visibly shocked in regards to Lia's comments about him" ........ You, Do you really love me?

Lia: Lia does, more than anybody else.

Lia: ........ For instance, if Darling said he wanted the world, Lia would conquer the world and give it all to Darling.

Lia: If being royalty is troublesome then Lia can even throw that away as long as it's just us two, even it's just a small restaurant Lia is fine with that. Lia would resign being Queen.

Lia: That's how much Lia loves Darling

Lia: Lia loves Darling to the point that Lia feel like she's going insane

Lia: For that reason, Lia can't forgive this.

Lia: Lia wants to kill all the people that love Darling, It's better that Darling belongs to just Lia. Lia hates that she has to share Darling.

Lia: ........ But because Darling ordered Lia to stop, Lia has given up on doing so.

Lia: But only Kanami is a different, Kanami is a completely different matter.

Lia: ........ What's more! To go from belonging to Leazas to belonging to Darling? I can't forgive that.

Lia: By the way, no matter what Darling says this time Lia won't listen like she always does.

Rance: "Completely serious" ........ Are you serious?

Lia: If Lia wasn't being serious then Lia couldn't say such things to Darling.
>>
>>144578827
I would force a yandere to whore herself
>>
>>144578827
Fuck this bitch, she tortured a girl who did nothing wrong to death
>>
>>144581870
The bitch killed herself
>>
>>144581084
fund it
>>
>>144581929
>>144581870
Now I need to know. Who is this cutie?
>>
File: 1400697403535.jpg (280KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400697403535.jpg
280KB, 1280x720px
>>144582723
Lia Parapara Leazas

Only girl Rance considers a 100/100
>>
>>144581870
>>144581763
>>144582849
Wait, did she kill Kanami? If so, I have mixed feelings about that.
>>
File: 025_025.jpg (343KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
025_025.jpg
343KB, 1280x720px
>>144583110
No.

She was just unhappy that her servant and best friend Kanami who always told Lia how much she hated Rance while knowing how much Lia love Rance goes ahead and hooks up with Rance without telling Lia.

In that route she ends up forgiving them and sending Rance and Kanami toys for their baby (Lia bought male and female toys when she found out she was pregnant and then sent the female version to Kanami)

In the canon route Kanami and Rance tell Lia before hand so she accepts it and even allows Kanami to become Rance's personal ninja instead
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.