[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people find this shit funny? Why are all the different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: gintama.jpg (135KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gintama.jpg
135KB, 640x360px
How do people find this shit funny? Why are all the different Gintama series/movies/OVAs ranked so highly at MAL? I watched a few episodes and maybe smiled once or twice, it's complete shit.
>>
why do you love cock so much
>>
>watching a few episodes of a 300+ episode series
>thinking you can judge whether or not something is complete shit
Retard
>>
>>144571193
The serious arcs are actually better than the comedy stuff. That why it's rated so high.
>>
>>144571324
No, they're fucking awful even by generic battle shounen standards. It just gets funnier and funnier over time as jokes build up and we get to know the characters.
>>
>>144571193
It's Seinfeld the anime with superpowers. It's a show about nothing that is something
>>
File: 302308y5rt.jpg (88KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
302308y5rt.jpg
88KB, 480x480px
>>144571193
if you're really interested I can give you some insight
back when this show first started I had nothing better to watch(as far as I knew)
I smiled every few episodes and it kept me entertained
There was just enough action to keep me hooked even though there are shitloads of troll episodes
episode where it is literally just one FUCKING frame
after episode 100ish it started getting better
started tugging on your heartstrings and making you actually laugh
pre episode 100 you laughed like once or twice
if you're interested in the action I would recommend only watching the action arcs
if you're interested in comedy look up some clips on youtube or vimeo its close enough without having to go through all the episodes
the best action scenes from this anime came from the movies so you should look into that if you're still interested at all

This show also has the best voice acting from Kugimiya Rie
>>
>>144571285
>I saw the first 5 episodes and it sucked

People forget even the creators said they fucked up the pacing and formating of the first 20 episodes. I still enjoyed it though.
>>
>No fun allowed
Jesus kill yourself jew
>>
>>144571193
You don't need to try that hard.

People like the show and some others don't like it.

There is not need to validate your tastes
>>
>>144571495
Also Sugita is spot on Casting.
>>
File: madao.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
madao.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>144571193
>Is the daily "WHY PEOPLE FIND GINTAMA FUNNY" thread
well, I don't know, men, why people find orange juice enjoyable and shit ?
>>
>>144571193
>I watched a few episodes
Skip the first 20-25 episodes, you won't miss out on much. Shit was unbearable.
>>
>>144571193
I watched a few episodes and it was not the reddit shitfest /a/ made it out to be. I was pleasantly surprised to find a pretty funny anime.
>>
>>144572574
>reddit shitfest
What the fuck does this even mean? Gintama has been around since before reddit, in a country where reddit isn't popular. The two have nothing to do with each other.
>>
File: ss (2016-07-18 at 12.37.03).jpg (192KB, 710x625px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-18 at 12.37.03).jpg
192KB, 710x625px
>>144572509
>Madao is back in black
>>
>>144572757
I don't know anon. It's just what /a/ told me.
>listening to /a/
>ever
>>
>>144573043
That's because the show is relatively popular outside here.

Ignoring the 24/7 threads of other popular shows

When somebody uses popularity as measure of quality, don't trust.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.