[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroic Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: heroic_age.jpg (116KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
heroic_age.jpg
116KB, 600x240px
What did /a/ think of it?
>>
Not enough romance.

I should rewatch it. I actually like hirai faces.
>>
>>144552975
I wish they would shut up for a second about how great whatshername is. Other than that, it's pretty good
>>
>>144552975
The main robot looked like hot garbage.
>>
the Bronze Tribe's giant robot punches black holes and doesn't afraid of anything

also Jupiter got what it deserved
>>
>>144552975
>Whoa that cliffhanger
>Oh nothing happened
>Whoa that cliffhanger
>Oh nothing happened

Right up until the last episode.
>>
File: yip.jpg (48KB, 615x548px) Image search: [Google]
yip.jpg
48KB, 615x548px
>>144552975
I watched the dub and Age's voice really annoyed me and affected my enjoyment of the show, other than that I thought it was a decent mecha opera.
>>
It was Kira and Lacus done right and fun for what it was.

I can't look at the twins without thinking that they're genderbent Kira though.
>>
>>144554142
Actually let me rephrase that. It was a Kira and Lacus I could stomach and didn't actually ruin the show.
>>
>>144552975
Dat old captain guy and his robot tho, quite the epic pair those two.
>>
>>144552975
The princess was an annoying mary sue. I watched it for the lolaous, Aneasha and Yuti.
>>
Really enjoyed it. I suspect the show hinges on whether or not you're fine with the main two.

Great OP as well.
>>
>>144552975
Punching fixes everything
>>
I enjoyed how magnanimous Age was, also the Jupiter
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.