[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 117

File: The burg.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The burg.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Now I'm getting hungry for something.
>>
>>144551626
BOIGAH?
>>
File: punpunished.jpg (449KB, 642x2609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
punpunished.jpg
449KB, 642x2609px
Reminder

who's rem
>>
There's already a thread

>>144550790
>>144550790
>>144550790
>>
File: Smitten.jpg (60KB, 716x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Smitten.jpg
60KB, 716x412px
>>144551626
Doujins featuring them when
>>
>>144552018
> There's already a thread.
> Starting with the cat fuccboi.
> Having that spoiler in the OP.
Yeah man. Real encouraging to go to that thread.
>>
File: 1469217875654.png (366KB, 367x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469217875654.png
366KB, 367x612px
>>144551626
Subaru's anus like all the strongest people in Re:Zero want to penetrate?
>>
>>144551626
cute

I refuse to believe she's the second in command of an army
>>
>>144551626
She's going to eat a fucking hand to the face and die right?
>>
>>144553623
Even worse her husbando loves another girl.
>>
so fucking cute
>>
File: He is in love.jpg (279KB, 636x1181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
He is in love.jpg
279KB, 636x1181px
Reminder that if you don't love this man when he confesses, you are by all means, a faggot.
>>
File: Cat loli.png (882KB, 1036x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cat loli.png
882KB, 1036x577px
She's pointing at us, what shall we do?
>>
>>144557511
Get closer to her lady. See what happens.
>>
File: Otto the merchant.jpg (116KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Otto the merchant.jpg
116KB, 726x1024px
Are we gonna get this backstabbing bitch be shown of his true colors?
>>
>>144557511
Get closer to her instead
>>
>>144559106

Next ep
>>
File: Daijobee.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Daijobee.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Daijobi
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 489x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 489x660px
I need someone to shoop Rem's head onto this
>>
File: 1461437928464.jpg (227KB, 1280x1436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461437928464.jpg
227KB, 1280x1436px
>>144560252
Don't post hamstershit.
>>
>>144560472
> Hamster
Clearly a cat.
>>
How can Subaru speak their language but not write it??
>>
>>144560830
He taught himself how to read and write in arc 2 anon.
>>
File: DAIJOBEE LMAO.png (825KB, 1036x577px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DAIJOBEE LMAO.png
825KB, 1036x577px
>>
>>144560830
He wonders the same thing. Isekai magic.
>>
File: 1468820159363.png (700KB, 1274x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468820159363.png
700KB, 1274x716px
>>144560472
>>
File: rrrrrrumble.jpg (35KB, 768x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rrrrrrumble.jpg
35KB, 768x432px
how did puck acquire the rumble ball?
>>
>>144562762
ONII-CHAN BUY ME HAMBAAGA
>>
File: 1469232912203.png (616KB, 489x660px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469232912203.png
616KB, 489x660px
>>144560341
>>
>>144563438
Fuck you
>>
File: AMYlaNF.jpg (115KB, 480x1028px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AMYlaNF.jpg
115KB, 480x1028px
>>144559106
>>
File: mFeXB1x.jpg (110KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mFeXB1x.jpg
110KB, 480x640px
>>144565308
>>
>>144565308
>>144565372
Backstabber.
>>
>>144562762
Something seems out of place.
>>
Well, I ate some burgers. Now I can stop craving for OP image.
>>
File: MobyDick.png (800KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MobyDick.png
800KB, 800x1130px
Moby Dick.
>>
>>144562385
The beard ruins it.
>>
>>144562762
DELET THIS
>>
>>144562762
*Insert ninja look*.
>>
File: Al Respawn power.png (769KB, 765x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Al Respawn power.png
769KB, 765x1080px
Did i die? again?
>>
>>144557511
I literally want to rip that thing's head off

I wouldn't mind if it was some normal looking dude talking shit like that but I ain't gonna let some small ass fucking cat bitch talk to me like that, I aint no punk.even if she is able to kick my ass
>>
>>144577261
Calm down, Subaru.
>>
>>144565372
>>144565308
What did the cut scenes entail?
>>
>>144578865
Brotherhood
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (21KB, 266x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CUTE.jpg
21KB, 266x260px
WHY IS SHE SO BEST
HNNNNNGGGGGGG
>>
Daily reminder that Subaru did nothing wrong.
>>
Whale will die in ep 19 right?
>>
>>144581341
i guess so, poor whale
>>
File: tomoko and cat (2).png (813KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tomoko and cat (2).png
813KB, 1366x768px
>>144551626
Tomoko would hug her.
>>
>>144562762
Do that to Tomoko.
>>
So, how are the sales for the anime?
Would it encourage a. ssecond season once there was enough material?
>>
>>144583146
As far as I have seen they're really good. Arc 3 boosted it as much as expected. We will almost certainly get a S2.
>>
>>144565308
Fucking traitor.
>>
File: 1.png (422KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
422KB, 1360x768px
>???
>>
おはようございます。
>>
>>144552374
You already asked this like 3 threads ago and no one replied.

Have your (you)
>>
>>144583708
oh boy
>>
>>144583642
Emilia called herself Satella in the first episode, you should know that
You're only supposed to actually know her name when the Volume is finished
>>
>>144583642
Hohol.
>>
File: BIabqye.png (1MB, 764x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BIabqye.png
1MB, 764x1080px
>>
Daily Reminder that Remfags got BTFO officially by novel readers.


Rem is just a useless side character. Remfags need not apply.
>>
>>144585059
The author is just baiting otakus, waifufags, and self-inserters. This entire thing is building up expectations then tearing them down. I think in the anime it was extremely evident in the first two episodes: it was such an extremely generic isekai it was obviously done on purpose, right up until he got gutted, repeatedly.

Anyone who thinks Rem has any chance is delusional, to Subaru she's just a very good friend, that's all.
>>
>>144585059

Shhh. Don't tell the Remfags. They're dreaming right now.
>>
>>144585059
What happened?
>>
>>144585059
>muh waifuwars

You cancerous faggots are the reason why these threads are shit.

>muh faithfull perfect maid wife
>muh half knife ear wife
>muh little spirit loli
>>
>>144562762
I'm glad I came to this thread
>>
>>144585059

Remfags are pathetic and they deserved to be told off like that. They're thinking she can get to Emilia's equivalent. The nerve.
>>
>>144585059
What got them BTFO?
>>
What if Emilia is just Satella or a fragment of her without memories? Perhaps the bonds keeping her sealed aren't all that great and she could get one half (since she's two, Satella and Envy) out?
>>
>>144585447
Nothing, its just some waifu war bait
>>
>>144585059

That was pure savagery. They got told off so hard I felt kinda bad for them. That's what they get for injecting their shit when they have their AU.
>>
>>144585447
>>144585255

Reader told off Remfags simply by saying there's no indication of Rem being a very important character. No romantic feelings whatsoever and it was plain guilt.

BTFO so hard.
>>
>>144585059
But isn't getting Rem back the driving force behind Subaru's actions later in the novel?
>>
>>144585255
>>144585447
Quite sure someone who reads nip and has read all of it (well, all that is released so far anyway) basically said "Nope, Rem isn't even in the race". Didn't see it myself though.

>>144585575
Got a link and/or verbatim quote?
>>
>>144560252
>>144557511
>>144551626
>>144552374
I'm suddenly interested in Re:Zero now
>>
>>144585686

Just to get her back and that's it. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>144585686
It's a big motivation but far from the driving force. If a friend who saved your life a few times and died defending you a few more was a vegetable, you'd try to help too, but you wouldn't fuck him, would you?

You need to realize Subaru only has eyes for Emilia.
>>
>american hours
>emiliafags crawling out of the woodworks to shitpost

>b-b-b-but muh remfags stirring shit up

Emiliafags are the cancer killing this community
>>
File: epicwin.gif (23KB, 288x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
epicwin.gif
23KB, 288x337px
>>144551987
Damn, that's an old meme
>>
>>144585777
It's past 17:00 in Europe, how are these American hours? Stop reaching, Remfag.
>>
>>144585701

Start here. >>144572316
>>
>>144585765
>>144585767
Damn. Poor Rem. Imagine finally coming back to life just to find the person you like, your saviour, in love with someone else.
>>
>Worst girl winning

This is so common that I don't even care that its happening here
>>
File: this bitch.jpg (77KB, 720x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
this bitch.jpg
77KB, 720x338px
>>144585686

And they interpret that as Romantically.
>>
>>144585767
>It's a big motivation but far from the driving force.

Not even that, like the anon in the other thread said, it's more like visiting a comatose relative in the hospital. Subaru has moved on, if he finds a way or a trace of a way to bring her back he will be happy to, but he's not dedicating his existence to it, far from it.

>>144585996
Best girl is Satella and she was never not winning.
>>
>>144585900

I don't get his point though. While he is right about Rem not being Subaru's everything meaning he wasn't a destroyed person that had his happiness hinged on her, he was quite adamant about turning a blind eye on the romantic side of the novel though.

For what it is worth, the novel uses tragic romance quite a lot so to deny that Rem nothing more because she was just character whos only purpose is to love Subaru and that's it.

I know he's credible but he's kinda looking at this a much too one sided aspect. Even Satella's plot seems to indicate Romance.
>>
>>144552374
Yes.
>>
>>144585850

It's 8:00 am in the west coast.
>>
>>144586088
>>144585767

I'm not saying who should win or what. Something is definitely happening though. Judging by Greycat's words such popular side characters are his Toys for inflicting drama. Shit's gonna hit the fan regarding Rem and it's possibly related to her affection towards Subaru.
>>
>>144583518
How much?
>>
>>144586570
Eh, I think it's 10,000 sales now? Top of the board for this season anyway.
>>
>>144586088
>implying Satella didn't win it 400 years ago already
>>
>>144586722
They must be regretting wasting their time on Akame ga Shit.

Shieldbro by White Fox when?
>>
File: 123123123412515.jpg (63KB, 500x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123123123412515.jpg
63KB, 500x680px
Subaru awful person.
>>
>>144586838
Hopefully one day.
I doubt White Fox regrets AKG though. That was a very popular series and probably helped fund this one.
>>
File: Political_chart.jpg (424KB, 2000x2177px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Political_chart.jpg
424KB, 2000x2177px
Just a sketch, does it work?
>>
>Rem comes back
>finds Subaru is about to release Satella/Emilia
>goes berserk partly because he's helping Satella partly because of ENVY
>Satella/Emilia just vaporizes her on the spot
>no more return by death, not that Subaru cares enough to do it anyway

That would be the ultimate Remfag destruction, though I doubt there will be many left by then.

>>144586929
Looks good, put Priscilla at the top centre.
>>
>>144586166
>>144585059


Judging from those replies, yeah for some reason he was trying to brush off all romantic plots in this series which is silly since the main motive at the start of this show used it. Nobody should ever ignore Ley or even Wilhelm's words.
>>
File: 1418602359011.jpg (17KB, 329x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418602359011.jpg
17KB, 329x464px
>this thread

I don't know why I come here anymore
All I see is intense shitposting
>>
File: _______.jpg (180KB, 1100x1003px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_______.jpg
180KB, 1100x1003px
What exactly is this position trying to convey?
>>
>>144581265
Catgirl that why she the best.
>>
Violinst anon here.

I couldn't reply to people who had some questions yesterday, sorry for that, so if you're reading this go ahead
thread (archived): >>144544366
>>
>>144585059
But Rem is very clearly best girl
Emilia deserves nothing from Subaru
It's not fair
>>
>>144586166
>he wasn't a destroyed person that had his happiness hinged on her
Does anyone actually think that? The general assumption is that he misses her a lot at times and that he still misses her, and hasn't just completely moved on or decided to leave it all in the past.
>>
>>144587348
Life isn't fair anon
>>
>>144585059

Not totally BTFO though since he only had one good argument that was actually true though.

It is true that Subaru has had good times that didn't revolve around her. But to undermine the fact that there are hints THAT ARE NOT SO SUBTLE pointing to what Rem might bring later on is really stretching it. He's also trying to inject what he wants rather than trying to be objective about it.
>>
>>144586889
FUCKING NEIGHBOURS
>>
File: 1469225201185.jpg (95KB, 720x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469225201185.jpg
95KB, 720x720px
>>144587348
>It's not fair
Reported for <18
>>
>>144587349

I wouldn't deny that there have been some posts I've seen that outright said such things or implied it to a higher degree. But yes, nobody in their right mind would believe that.
>>
>>144587539
Getting into that sort of thing can be fun.
>>144587482
So, who was the person saying that certain things never happened when they actually did? That was the oddest part in that thread.
>>
>>144586166
Hey the anon last thread here. I never denied Rem factored somewhere in romance, but she essentially in the role of unrequited love interest. Her loving Subaru isn't all that important because he's already decided who heart belongs too. Even when he thinks about Rem, it's always about her loss as a friend than romantic partner on his end. Even now he'll only accept her Rem if Emilia is okay with it, but his strong feelings towards Emilia won't change to Rem. It's just not fitting thematically with the plot.

And nothing with Satella is going to happen. Subaru will find why she loves at one point, but he isn't going to love her.

The author has has basically building up Subaru and Emilia relationship through series both in their ups and downs and everything that has happened has only made it stronger because it has allow them to see more sides of each other.
>>
>>144586748
The fellow Anon you replied to used a double negative.
>>
So subaru cannot tell anyone his secret of him respawning after death in which he tells Emilia, and she dies.

And the author has said that reinhard is OP as fuck in this world.

Shouldn't Subaru be discussing this with reinhard of all people?

Also where do I read the LN, or WN?
>>
>>144585900
That's actually really good to hear. I'm glad to see that Subaru will eventually grow out of obsessing over Emilia or Rem, and he actually begins to strengthen his bonds with other people to the point where he considers them family. It's sad that waifuwars prevent fans from seeing that this is the sort of development that Subaru needs.

Subaru was like many posters on this board. He probably had a waifu during the NEET days, and now he's slowly growing out of that mentality. At the same time, it's nice to see that he hasn't abandoned his friend.

>>144585575
I think the AU isn't just meant to show that Rem won't win Subaru, but that Subaru's ending won't be him settling down and having a family. Given the tone of Re:Zero, a bittersweet ending would be perfect.
>>
>>144587349
Then underestimate how desperate some people can be anon. s
>>
>>144587734
For the last time, Subaru has no idea how OP Reinhardt is, plus he can't exactly save Emilia if he's nowhere near her to tell what went wrong.

Not to say ha Reinhardt wouldn't be happy to be with Subaru and whatnot, but Satella could probably just do the same thing she did to Emilia as well.
>>
>>144587696
>Her loving Subaru isn't all that important because he's already decided who heart belongs too. Even when he thinks about Rem, it's always about her loss as a friend than romantic partner on his end. Even now he'll only accept her Rem if Emilia is okay with it, but his strong feelings towards Emilia won't change to Rem. It's just not fitting thematically with the plot.

That's where you're missing it. You're already accepting the fact that it's not important since only the author could only say that. The future is a blank paper as of now. We could only insinuate or theorize about what will happen but nothing is certain.

I don't care who's ending with who though. The path could lead to a more tragic end. If there's one thing Tappei knows what he's doing, it's utilizing what the readers want to his advantage. What he wills, we don't know. So again it's pointless.
>>
>>144587894

>You're already accepting possibility as a fact that it's not important since only the author could only say that.

fixed.
>>
Read the WN. If you can't, learn Japanese.
Then you know how great Rem is.
>>
>>144587734
>>144587886
Not even Reinhardt can do shit against Return By Death, he gets resetted and wiped like everyone else. Even if him being told won't kill him, Subaru would be killed instead and Reinhardt would forget everything.
>>
>>144587482
>It is true that Subaru has had good times that didn't revolve around her. But to undermine the fact that there are hints THAT ARE NOT SO SUBTLE pointing to what Rem might bring later on is really stretching it. He's also trying to inject what he wants rather than trying to be objective about it.

No I'm not. You're trying to inject false hopes Suabru will suddenly turn and drop everything and turn to Rem even though he's decided by his own will who he loves. Suabru wants to be with Emilia and has made vows to that end. He's already checked his feeling about her and Rem. So regardless what Rem might bring with her reappearance into the story unless Greycat change the core of his story:

"Excerpt from the end of Arc 3"

>Under the setting sun, an outlander and a silvered hair half elf continue to exchange their feelings.

>Many loops of despair and sadness that continued for a long time, finally overcame them and achieved this quiet, peaceful time.

>This is just a story to reach those quiet peaceful time. This is just a story with long lost winding roads, where feelings intervened

>A boy without self confidence, letting his feelings known to a girl without self confidence. This is just a story to try his best for a purpose like that.
>>
The entirety of Re:Zero is one big Return By Death that doesn't keep memories (maybe rather than Subaru's death, it's triggered by Satella's death at the end? Maybe Subaru hit a dead end in the last loop?), this loop will be the one he actually manages to win.
>>
>>144577261

She is actually immense, stupidly strong. She has two siblings, and they're also powerful...But dead weight compared to her.

But yeah, it would be absurdly humiliating to get your shit pushed in by a catperson half your size.
>>
>>144588367
Is she centuries old or something? Where did she get that strength?
>>
>>144587894
>You're already accepting possibility as a fact that it's not important since only the author could only say that.

Then let me rephase, Rem's feelings are important to her character show how she come to regard Subaru as someone special and just as how Garfiel come to look up Suabru as older brother. But they don't effect his feelings towards Emilia.
>>
Nagatsuki said that Mimi is at least ten times stronger that Subaru.
>>
>>144588224

>You're trying to inject false hopes Suabru will suddenly turn and drop everything and turn to Rem even though he's decided by his own will who he loves.

Just stop. I'm not even saying that Rem will be the end game but you're definitely dead set on brushing her off. You're concocting your own ending the way you see it fit. There have been several moments of foreshadowing happening. I'm not saying they're guaranteed to happen but there's definitely something grim on the horizon.

So whatever. Your argument about the wildcard was weak just because Rem was an open book that had her backstory revealed?

Come now.
>>
>>144585796
it should be more relevant this time around
>>
>>144588520

And once again you completely missed the point. Let's just drop it here. It's pointless arguing about what could happen.

Speculations are fun when both parties are open to possibilities and you're way too closed on your side.
>>
>>144587162
SHK!
>>
>>144588530
>Remfags
>>
>>144587894

It's because Emilia is the main impetus to the plot. If Rem's the heroine, basically the story ends right there. If Subaru ever gives up on trying to get into Emilia's panties, there's no longer any impetus to the plot. It's the same as him going "Yeah, fuck this, I'm going to have adventures somewhere I don't die ALL THE FUCKING TIME." and buggering off for good.
>>
At this point my only opinion on the main plot is that I doubt it's all going to go smoothly, or as smoothly as you could expect from a timeloop story. I suppose everything could go exactly as planned, without any major fuckups along the way, but that almost reduces things to just marching forward until he succeeds in a story in which he's not allowed to truly fail.

At some point, you've got to derail the train and watch the mess it makes.
>>
>>144588421
Yes I did but nothing I said of deny her important as character to Suabru nor did I ever say such. I only said she not going effect Subaru and Emilia's relationship which you keep pin these "so-called' subtle hints on. I'm telling how it is objectively using Subaru's own words and other clear information. You're just twisting my meaning to make it sound inslur.

But hey, believe what you want. I'll stick to what the characters have actually said and done towards own desires unless something happens to make them change those desires.

>So whatever. Your argument about the wildcard was weak just because Rem was an open book that had her backstory revealed?

Yes, because you already know what you need to know about her. Not knowing her precise future actions is irrelevant, because 1) we know what motivates her, 2) This can be applied t anybody.

You just came up with that to make her seem more important than she is. Calling me close minded when I haven't even doubted she may play some other role is speaks more about your bias.

My point nothing more about her has been foreshadowed beyond her simply coming back doing what she been doing since Arc 3. If she going to be doing anything beyond we didn't know, but we can go off what we do know and that everything in relation to her backstory and her feelings for Subaru until something is said otherwise. It's what defines her at this point.
>>
>>144589401
Of course it won't go smoothly. It never has. But there some constants such as some specific bonds or goals don't change because part of the point is to test them.
>>
>>144588224
Shut the fuck up boi. You think he actually loves Emilia? In what context? Bonding moment, I don't know how anyone except a web novel reader could actually like her; and the sad fact is most readers don't cherish Emilia moments but rather interactions with side characters
Also Subaru likes Satella more then Emilia. When he was dying he felt actual attachment to her, and it's likely his attraction to Emilia is nothing more then just a "Similarity" of appearance to Satella. Sad fact huh, now shut up about Rem when your own girl isn't even loved.
>>
>>144589629
Ignore the "bonding moment" from the comment.
>>
>>144589586
You and I might have a slightly different idea of "smoothly". I don't mean everything turning out the way Subaru likes it. I mean everything more or less going according to plan, even if there are casualties along the way.

Even now, it's already pretty clear to see that Candidates and Bishops are removed at more or less the same time according to the Sin they represent. If the pattern continues, Emilia will be the sole remaining candidate once all of the Bishops have been defeated. It's just my impression, but Subaru is clearly on someone's rails and he might not like where they're headed. Then again, maybe he'll be perfectly fine with it by the end. Whatever the case, I want to see a trainwreck by the end.
>>
>>144589629
Kindly please stop making shit up. I

That fact you post want did in that spoiler alone shows you jackshit of what you're talking about.
>>
>>144588950

I'm not denying that Subaru's goal right now is Emilia but you gotta accept that for whatever direction the development takes it probably won't be a simple end as him falling for anyone and living a life with them. Based on how this series went, it's pretty much borderline unpredictable. Do tell me that you haven't encountered a series where the male and female protag didn't end up with each other.
>>
>>144590473
There were multiple posts in previous threads describing it.
I'll ask you again, what did Emilia do to make Subaru love her so much? In my eyes, she is just and currently just a token waifu with a few good moments. That's it.
>>
Technically, she saved him from dying his first loop. But a lot of anons believe that Satella is using her power to cause Subaru to love Emilia more than he actually should, given what Emilia did for him.
>>
File: frooodo.jpg (23KB, 400x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frooodo.jpg
23KB, 400x399px
Why doesn't Subaru just play the ballad of the windfish and pacify the whale?
>>
File: inb.png (5KB, 361x458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inb.png
5KB, 361x458px
translations never ever
>>
>>144551626
>the song started playing in my head
Damn you and the OP too.
>>
>>144591115
Whoops, meant to quote >>144551960
>>
File: 1469215988308.jpg (649KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469215988308.jpg
649KB, 1500x1200px
My wife, Emilia-tan, is foxy!
>>
Greycat actually wrote a story to this.
>Emilia is a student model along with Priscilla and Crusch.
>The story is a blog post written by Emilia with the help of Rem because she is terrible with technology.
>Crusch loves playing video games but she sucks at it, they were playing monhun before the photoshoots.
>Felix is the fashion/makeup guy.
>Anatasia is the manager and drives Emilia home.
>Beatrice became Emilia's little sister here and Puck is their cat.
>Emilia mention that she got her hair from her mother and they look alike.
>>
>>144590971
He doesn't have an ocarina, otherwise he'd probably try that since he grew up in the right timeframe to play that game.
>>
File: what.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
What is happening here?
>>
File: 14784d.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14784d.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
Guys, it's easy. Follow my story if you like it, but don't self insert as me. My kokoro is complex and you can't change it according to your wishes.
>>
>>144590551
>I'm not denying that Subaru's goal right now is Emilia but you gotta accept that for whatever direction the development takes it probably won't be a simple
>all this delusional Remfag bullshit

You aren't fooling anybody.

Are Remfags in massive damage control today or something?
>>
>>144591912
>>Emilia mention that she got her hair from her mother and they look alike.

There's the important bit.
>>
>>144590617
You're fucking idiot if can't plain see that he likes her because of her personality. THey had most interactions in show until arc 3 just because you selectively ignore it doesn't mean it didn't happened. Jesus Christ.

I can easily selectively disregard the bonds of any character just as doing now regardless of because I said so. It doesn't make true.

Even if wasn't a pairing I care for I won't be so dumb to not recognize that because of some stupid bias fulled bogus excuses. How about watch/read the fucking show?

Also the story doesn't give a shit what you think about her or anyone for that matter.
>>
File: 1468131920837.jpg (114KB, 960x545px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468131920837.jpg
114KB, 960x545px
>>144592859
>complex
>>
>>144590971
Why doesn't Subaru just go and suck Reinhard's dick? Then he gets another powerful person to protect him.
>>
>>144559106
are the merchant of this world happy?
>>
>>144592859
ANTI SELF INSERT
N E N
T L S
I F E
R
T
>>
>>144593004
Ok. So she's beautiful, she's nice, she's helpful. So what? Didn't Emilia herself call out Subaru on the fact that his image of her is super perfect? That type of love is superficial. They need to connect and see their true selves, which they haven't done as seen in the blowout.
>>
imagine the reactions after subaru pulls the loli hairdrills and jumps off a cliff shortly after.
>>
>>144593533
We get to see them. Beatrice bursts into tears, asking incredulously why he did that to her.
>>
>>144593533
Wasn't the thing about separate timelines disproven a while ago?
>>
>>144577170
Where is this from?
>>
>>144593755
No, but if you want to know hover over the spoiler
Witch of Greed Echidna shows him the possible alternate endings.
>>
>>144593635
What about everyone else?
>>
>>144593834
There were only 2 people there. Ram just thought he was insane.
>>
File: CkYvxnyVEAAa6qa.jpg (19KB, 420x236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CkYvxnyVEAAa6qa.jpg
19KB, 420x236px
>>144593041
Of course. Complex. My kokoro won't change easily. You can hate my choices but I'll never act according to your wishes.
>>
>>144593833
Yes, she shows this to him. But then she says it's not true and that it was some kind of test to prove him that's way that other anon was talking about it being disproven
>>
>>144594001
Which is exactly Echidna relation with Subaru? I mean, I know she is interested in him because of his power. But she means to use him someway for personal goals?
>>
The most important question is will we see Felix suffer in the final ep because of the state Crusch is in? Catboy tears and it's perfect..
>>
>>144594115
He's her personal test subject. She just wants knowledge.
>>
>>144594186
She hasn't any other goal beside knowledge for the sake of it? For example,something like to revive herself?
>>
>>144594180
ít would be golden if felix also gets assaulted and mounted by one of the curse doggers
>>
>>144594254
As far as I know No. She seems to collect knowledge for the sake of it.
>>
File: Felix 5.png (473KB, 647x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Felix 5.png
473KB, 647x719px
>>144594337

No that wouldn't be nice.
>>
>>144594180

No, Felix survives and is basically invincible. At one point he gets hit head-on by an attack, and all it does is incinerate his clothes.
>>
>>144562762
oh god why
>>
>>144594337
God this makes me fucking hard. I want to see his face as his boipussy take that knot.
>>
>>144594396

No I meant when Crusch loses her memories
>>
>>144583642
>1360x768
>Chrome
>Windows 10
>Discord

props on Musicbee and Sumatra, though.
>>
>>144586929
I don't like the aspect raito, but good job.

Purple here.
>>
File: Ferris Survived.png (604KB, 765x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ferris Survived.png
604KB, 765x1080px
>>144594396

He healed himself when he revived
>>
>>144594442
N-no!
>>
File: Thanks.jpg (126KB, 1353x742px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Thanks.jpg
126KB, 1353x742px
>>144594371
Thanks anon.
>>
File: Felix 8.png (847KB, 1421x901px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Felix 8.png
847KB, 1421x901px
>>144594442
>>
>>144594442
>BESTiality
great taste
>>
>>144593433
No you nimrod. She don't understand why Subaru is affection towards her because she has no idea of his loops where he seen more sides of her. To her Suabru only met her at loot house in this timeline.

Ram and Beatrice called Suabru out for the same thing in Arc 2 before he jump from the cliff. Suabru always gonna to be closer to others than they are to him because various bonds throughout multiple timelines.
>>
>>144594442
>the REAL cats teaching him how to behave like a real male cat
>>
>>144591623
I want to marry Emilia.
>>
File: 1469301014755.png (340KB, 954x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469301014755.png
340KB, 954x244px
>>
>>144595018

Betelgeuse = Kirito
>>
>>144594337
>>144594442
>>144594726
>>144594974
>>
>>144563078
that was puck ?
fuck me then
>>
>>144595254
don't knock it till you tried it senpai
>>
>>144594951
Back at you, "Nimrod". She implies another side of herself during the argument. Can you not see past the exterior of a person? Or better yet

Are you the guy who posted that relationships aren't supposed to be built on trust and support? Nah, I'm just kidding about this.
>>
>>144595254
Just imagine 4 cats as huge as the big dog subaru fought in the forest each grabbing a boot or a leg, paving the way for their boss cat to teach the lil' Felix kitten a lesson.

No lube, either. As a man, he should be able to handle some rough handling.
>>
>>144595256
How dense are you, anon? If the cat-like silhouette didn't make it obvious, the "my daughter" bit should've made pretty clear.
>>
>>144589437

Subaru's words are one aspect. What other characters say are just as important. I'm not twisting anything here its just that you are hellbent on downplaying it. You keep saying things like I'm implying Rem is someone who should be a main character of some sorts when clearly that is not the point. It doesn't have to be a main character to have some relevance in the story. You're being way too linear with your views.

Also it seems like you're saying Rem doesn't impact the main characters when clearly she has. So yeah I'm not injecting here but you're clearly shutting things off. End of discussion.
>>
File: Betelgeuse 8.jpg (57KB, 525x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Betelgeuse 8.jpg
57KB, 525x597px
>>144595407
>>
>>144595404
No her argument is she doesn't think that highly of herself not that she's hiding murderous sadistic side. Subaru has since a lot like he has with everyone and as far as his experiences are concerned she better than she thinks she is.

But like always he cannot convery his situation so they can understand. Apparently you can't grasp nuance perspective the series has been running when comes to Suabru and his interactions with people.
>>
>>144595542
-So where is her impact SUabru froming his alliance with Crusch and Anastasia? Or the Royal Election in general?

-Where is her impact in the events of Arc 4?

-Where is her impact in Arc 5 or the Witch Cult in general?

-How about the Pleiades Tower where she finally gets so screen... as motionless doll in a wheelchair?

We talk about impact and effect she ahd on Subaru sure.. but that is about because other than her sister, Rem doesn't much connection to everything else.

She good character like everyone else, but there just not whole a lot going on with her right now beyond waiting to be saved,
>>
>>144595589
strengthening his mind and loosening his asshole
>>
>>144595981

Well he does need mind strenght
>>
File: Happy.jpg (252KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Happy.jpg
252KB, 800x800px
>>144595976
Not the guy you replied to but that makes sense, i mean she's in a coma, what can she do?

I'd like to see if she woke up if she would accept all the shady shit he's doing if she happens to find out about it. I mean if the Ram spoilers are to be believed where she loves Roswaal despite finding out everything he did, i'd like to see if Rem's love would outweight her feelings of wanting to be against the methods he chooses.

Better yet, i'd like to see how Rem would react if she found out Ram is fully aware of what Roswaal did.
>>
>>144552018
A gay thread.
This one is pure.
>>
>>144595629
Did I say she was hiding a sadistic side? No.
But what I'm saying is that he doesn't understand her fully. How can a relationship work like that? You can't only focus on the charming side of a partner; you must acknowledge their flaws as well and accept them.
Also her inferiority side isn't that great either. She left Subaru when he clearly needed other words to calm him down. You could justify "Subaru was acting like a dick he deserves this" but to just leave when this person needs some clear help? Rem changing Subaru is what she should have done. and I will acknowledge Emilia is perfectly capable of doing that but she sorely underestimated herself and instead left.
>>
File: 1469218540148.jpg (76KB, 619x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469218540148.jpg
76KB, 619x563px
>>
File: 13565779.jpg (185KB, 786x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13565779.jpg
185KB, 786x720px
>>144577261
>I literally want to rip that thing's head off
>normal looking dude talking shit like that but I ain't gonna let some small ass fucking cat bitch talk to me like that, I aint no punk
If this isn't the best way to declare to /a/ that you're underage, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>144596254
She'd be wary of trying too hard to change him. From Zero does it, but it was more of a moral boost when he was feeling down, because she has full confidence in his judgement.

You can't expect a single person to change someone radically THAT much, unless they're extremely important to each other. And i figure Rem wouldn't want to change him much, since she fell in love with him like that. She'd instead try to steer him into the right path.

Also, do you seriously think she had the time to try and make him less jumpy if they went for the mansion in the first loop? He'd die like he did when he found the frozen room, she was well aware, and since there was no time to do anything else, she put him to sleep thinking to leave him out of danger. Maybe it wasn't the right move for his self esteem at the time, but she doesn't know he can come back from the dead, so to her, leaving out out of the danger was the best move she could do for his safety.
>>
>>144591025
FAGGOT TLER LIED TO US.
>>
>>144596254
My point that is more complicated then that. You do not need to know person fully to like them. Suabru didn't know Rem and Ram fully before he started caring about them. What attracted him to everyone in the mansion was what he knew about them and how they helped him. He knows enough about them for him to consider them good people.

What they think about themselves and what flaws he learns about them in the future won't change that unless it extreme which at that point they won't be able to hide it anyway.
>>
>>144596106
Yes, that would be interesting. But Ram seems to have settled most of that issue so I don't know what she could contribute there. I just feel like her new role be supporting Suabru and Emilia than anything honestly. With Subaru being Emilia's right hand man and Rem being his right hand woman.
>>
>>144572380
M__y Dick
>>
File: Felix 9.png (766KB, 800x1128px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Felix 9.png
766KB, 800x1128px
Felix poisoned the royal family.
>>
File: Deathbed.jpg (93KB, 1042x1471px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Deathbed.jpg
93KB, 1042x1471px
>>144596829
That son of a bitch. He was faking it all this time with the tears.
>>
File: sweating guy.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweating guy.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>144596829

>best healer, knows what can't be healed
>only person who can deceive Crusch
>>
>>144596590
> You do not need to know a person fully to like them
I mostly agree. It's just in a matter of love and also a manner of expectation you at least need to know the persons good and bad side.

I don't want to argue this any further. Polygamy is ok in this world and so Subaru could make both his wives, and whoever else is to come as well. The polygamous end can also be justified with the greed authority, in which it gets more useable the more wives you have.
>>
>>144591912
>Roswaal is a alcoholic and a writer
>Ram has keys to his apartment
>>
File: nonhumans.jpg (297KB, 1600x1638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nonhumans.jpg
297KB, 1600x1638px
>>144596829
I bet that inhuman beast also serves the Witch Cult.
>>
File: SSP118FA-SF_4.jpg (2MB, 3352x3485px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSP118FA-SF_4.jpg
2MB, 3352x3485px
If you could give Rem one thing what would it be?

Pic related
>>
>>144596432
In From Zero Rem was pretty much just a moral boost for him.

Internally Subaru had already what his problems was and why Emilia and everyone else turned away from him.

Excerpt From Zero:

"I want to see the smile of Emilia. I want to help her to get a future. Even if she say that i am a nuisance, even if she don't want me close to her... i want to stay always by her side."
Subaru check again inside him, the feelings haven't changed even after receive Rem's feelings.
But, those fiery feelings were different from before.
" Expect to understand everything and wish something in exchange of my love to her.. is very prideful from me."


And that where Subaru started to shed his hollow pride and taken into more understanding perspectives others. His feeling are genuine but Suabru had come to realization that his approach to conveying them to her had been wrong.
>>
File: 1468628184073.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468628184073.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
>>144597165
If you could give Emilia one thing what would it be?

Pic related
>>
File: shroomed.jpg (4KB, 243x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shroomed.jpg
4KB, 243x207px
>>144597406
some appas

pic unrelated
>>
>>144597509

Appas are white you pigu
>>
>>144594337
>>144594442
>>144594726
>>144594974
>>144595383
>>144595407
>>144595981

oh look, another thread filled with degenerate faggots
>>
File: Felix 7.jpg (393KB, 950x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Felix 7.jpg
393KB, 950x720px
>>144597711
>>
>>144597769
If Felix was a girl everyone would hate this annoying bitch
>>
>>144597860
What has he done wrong? He's not so different to Crusch or Anastasia really.
>>
File: Felix 6.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Felix 6.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>144597860

When he first showed up I thought he would be the annoying whore girl who doesn't actually do anything but lusts Subaru's cock while being bitchy. Thank god I was wrong.
>>
>>144597977
>muh i hate weak ppl

Felix needs to watch over the edge.
>>
>>144596975
Different gag chapter anon, this one was just released a few days ago at an event.
>>
They won't end the next ep with Subaru saying fuck you to Betelgeuse while looking badass right? Puck will kill Subaru in ep 17 right?

RIGHT?!
>>
>>144598163
They'll probably end next episode with Emilia getting killed
>>
>>144598370

They would have to go slower than Dragon Ball Episodes do. And we see Beako.
>>
File: (you)1.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(you)1.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
>>144597711
>>
>>144586922
>That was a very popular series and probably helped fund this one.
Not in Japan. It sold like shit and didn't help boost the manga.
In the west it's popular though
>>
File: Bait.jpg (62KB, 570x522px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bait.jpg
62KB, 570x522px
>>144597711
>>
>>144598556
Japs confirmed good taste tbqh
>>
What are the chances of them adapting the Extra Volumes like this >>144596913 after the anime ends?
>>
>>144598623
Pretty decent chance the show itself pretty popular.
>>
File: CRUS.jpg (50KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CRUS.jpg
50KB, 1200x675px
B E S T
E
S
T
>>
This is the only show I look forward to weekly, why are spring and summer such shitty seasons and why was fall so good?
>>
>>144596939

Yeah, but the point of attraction is that it is just a door to get into a house and build a relationship in the first place. You will eventually learn about the person from there, but it is motivation not the end point.
>>
File: ReZero's best girl.png (850KB, 800x1128px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ReZero's best girl.png
850KB, 800x1128px
>>144599022

Agreed. Too bad the thing that happens to her though...
>>
>>144599028
Eh, there some decent summer shows out. 91 days is pretty nice if mob dramas are thing for example.
>>
>>144599245
Kill yourself.
>>
>>144599479
;_;
Ok bro I'll delete the post if you dislike blogs about anime.
>>
>>144599537
Please do.
>>
>>144599591

I erased it. But it was a well written point of view about the character's behaviour and personality.
>>
File: re-zero-14-17.jpg (57KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
re-zero-14-17.jpg
57KB, 1200x675px
>you will never share a casual drink with Crusch while gazing upon the night sky
Why even live?
>>
>>144599022
>Absolutely Slothful
>>
>>144599779
The capital is absolutely gorgeous.
It's a shame Subaru is too young to drink alcohol.
>>
File: salty.jpg (33KB, 420x425px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
salty.jpg
33KB, 420x425px
>>144599779

>you will never share a casual drink with Crusch while gazing upon the night sky as Felix comes in and gives you life lessons
>>
File: khtbnjf5h4u.jpg (629KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
khtbnjf5h4u.jpg
629KB, 800x1137px
>>144599855
I bet he starts drinking after the timeskip.

And yes, the capital looks fucking cool.
>>
>>144599092
All things considered she got it easy, could have been way worse, considering it's Re:Zero.
>>
File: Felix sad 2.png (204KB, 405x729px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Felix sad 2.png
204KB, 405x729px
>>144600258

I-I guess so...
>>
File: YOU.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YOU.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>144598448
>>
>>144595976

Damn she's in a fucking coma what do you want her to do?

Also you are trying to exaggerate my message as if you want us to go back to square one.
>>
>>144595976
Where is her impact you say?
She is the one who jumpstarts all of this.
>>
File: izuku.png (49KB, 210x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
izuku.png
49KB, 210x238px
So after Crusch loses her memories, are there moments when Felix breaks?
>>
>>144599779
>you will never shove Crusch's face to the ground, denying her any form of even visual pleasure to distract her from the pain of your 9 inch cock going up her ass while you lick Felix's asshole
>>
File: Frog with glasses.jpg (13KB, 184x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Frog with glasses.jpg
13KB, 184x181px
>>144601172

Could someone inform me about the point of living at this point?
>>
>>144600492
you made that by yourself?
couldnt find any fitting (You)'s , thats why i made >>144598448
>>
>>144600796
I hope so, inhuman freak deserves it.
>>
>>144601329
>you made that by yourself?

yes
>>
File: Sinful anon.gif (1019KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sinful anon.gif
1019KB, 500x281px
>>144601470

Fuck you
>>
Reminder that Emilia did nothing wrong.
>>
>>144601770

WHAT ABOUT CRUSCH'S CONDITION. WHY WOULD HE HEAL SOME OTHER BITCH?
>>
>>144600786

Um no she was. In Arc 1 Elsa was after Emilia. Arc 2 the Beats Tamer was targeting the entire household. Ar 3 had the Witch Cult striking Roswaal's territory after Emilia's existence was revealed. I won't bring up Arc 4-5 for obvious reasons. Now in Arc 6 she is one of the reason why they're in the tower, but Subaru as looking to fix Anastasia condition and looking for way to restore Priestella after Witch Cult wrecked it.
>>
>>144601802
Subaru actually wants reserve all of Gluttony's victims, but Crusch is actually getting better sort of.
>>
File: duck.png (126KB, 279x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
duck.png
126KB, 279x264px
>>144601922

>but Crusch is actually getting better sort of

Tell more.
>>
>>144599028
Spring and Summer are decent so far.
>>
>>144601829
I already know about arc 4 and a little bit about 5. Thanks for your consideration.
It is because of Rem that Subaru decides to do something in the world instead of just "living". It's also because of Rem and her morale boost that Subaru managed to form alliances, and indirectly allowed him to combat the events in arc 4. Her loss also gives him drive to become stronger; and that he does until he can actually fight royal knights in sword play. I'll admit, from what little I've heard of arc 5 I cannot say she has any involvement within it. While I cannot say she had direct involvement, she is part of the reason Subaru now hunts Archbishops (even to a certain extent)
So while my comment before is invalid, significant portions of it contain truth
>>
So, if there are still any WNfags here, what does anyone know about the Gospel? It kind of seems like one of the most important aspects of the story, yet no one has really gone into it. Seemingly omniscient artifacts that hand out selective information, and perhaps even eventually betray their owners to further the goal they were made for, sounds like something important.

Where did Roswaal get his? Is it actually much different from the ones the Archbishops have, or did it just give Roswaal more information on Subaru because that's what it needed Roswaal to know?
>>
>>144595483
That "my daughter" part confused me honestly.
>>
>>144601172
Has the last episode taught you nothing? If anyone is taking anything, it's you being bent over that table by her and fucked in the ass with a strapon.
>>
>>144551987
Wait this actually happens?
Fucking kek he just keeps going further into shit
>>
>>144602575
The witch cult follow orders of the gospel. No really, they are just following orders.
Rosewaal's is a future diary but not specific to what really counts.
>>
>>144602265

It's pointless if the character is not active she's lost all credibility. That's how that will say it again.
>>
>>144602265
You can say the same about every single character that he has interacted with because they all shape his present in some way.

Be more desperate, Remfag.
>>
>>144602729
Well, the wiki's synopsis just called Roswaal's book a Gospel. Beatrice apparently has one two, and Subaru even recognized it as a Gospel.
>>
>>144601922
>>144602011

Tell more
>>
>>144602910
Speaking of which, I just noticed this part in the synopsis.
making sure to take Betelgeuse's gospel book along with him, which he somehow became able to read.
Should that be worrying?
>>
File: Brook.gif (529KB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Brook.gif
529KB, 500x280px
Subaru returned to the grave, but soon after he was pulled back to the trial, this time to view his 12th death, the time Ferris and Julius had killed him along with Betelgeuse. He watched as everyone there grieved for him, with Julius stating that he had wanted to be friends with him.
>>
Reminder that these guys have their slimy tongues slither into their victims ears. They also love to lick people's wounds in a disturbing way and mimic their victims.
>>
>>144603222
Imagine Rem and Emilia finding out about that one
>>
File: weg_re_zero.gif (3MB, 1100x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
weg_re_zero.gif
3MB, 1100x500px
Awaiting feedback.
>>
File: Swordsaint.png (2MB, 1260x915px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Swordsaint.png
2MB, 1260x915px
>>144603740
> Touching backstory time
> Surely the story wasn't depressing enough.
>>
>>144603740
>Sauron
>Jap whale hunting
It's great
>>
>>144602265
Not one single thing of that is true outside the moral boost (which Emilia done before on a smaller scale). Emilia has been his reason living in this world and staying that mansion to begin with. All his actions both good and bad were directly tied to his feelings for Emilia. Even the training he does undergoes to is support her not Rem, especially now that he's become her official Knight in between Arc 4 and 5.

Does Subaru need to reject Rem a 2nd time for you understand that mainly views her as a close friend and lover second?
>>
>>144602575
Roswaal got his from Echidna. He was her student 400 ago.
>>
File: Happy family.png (2MB, 1294x939px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Happy family.png
2MB, 1294x939px
>>144603958
>>
>>144604133
Imagine if that dude miraculously came back for Crusche to just say who u
>>
>>144602011
Some of her old personality has return enough that current Crusch is a mix of her more meek and strong willed self.
>>
File: Mimi_Pearlbaton.png (29KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mimi_Pearlbaton.png
29KB, 125x125px
>>144603740
make it faster
>>
>>144604226

This heals Ferri-chan too right?
>>
File: 1466689270959.jpg (2MB, 1664x1792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466689270959.jpg
2MB, 1664x1792px
>>144594115
I don't know, but I want to become her semen slave.
>>
>>144551626
Is the anime going to cover the entire story in 2cour?
>>
>>144604567

No the story is like 50% done now in 6 Arcs.
>>
>>144604650
That's a shame.

Is the novel done?
The manga is done with Arc 3 at the moment, right?
>>
>>144604322
It certainly helps.
>>
>>144604766

The manga is not yet even close to finishing Arc 3. Anime ends with Arc 3.
>>
Why does this show keep pretending that Subaru is weak when he has a power that, with enough time, shits on everyone else?
>>
>>144604869
The characters shit on him, not the show.
>>
>>144604869
He's weak because he's a moron. If he made better use of his power and didn't alienate people by being a colossal faggot he would be far more powerful.
>>
>>144605095
I don't see him having a high opinion of himself, he keeps calling himself weak.
>>
>>144604869
Because without the support of other characters he breaks down mentally and completely loses track of what he wants to do. As evident in few examples already.

We know Subaru will eventually break the loop and set the new checkpoint - but the question is, at what cost.
>>
>>144604869

Because you faggots seem to forget that he don't control checkpoints
>hurr just spend your entire life training them die
>oh shit the checkpoint moved to when I am 60 years old and now I can't do shit
>>
>>144603740
It's more Muv-Luv than Edge of Tomorrow.
>>
>>144605248
More like
>spend ONE DAY training then kill yourself
>repeat 10000 times
>>
>>144603740
Add some Muv-Luv Alternative.
>>
>>144605248
How about

>I got 4 days until I die
>spend 4 days X 1000 times reading every fucking magical book in that library of the lands greatest magician

Shit he learned how to use basic magic in a week

Hell he uses the gaming lingo all the time to describe events and abilities, you would think he would realise how to abuse a save/load feature.
>>
>>144605415

Read the Echidna AU and how this idea gets destroyed. He literally descended to madness that he lost track of himself.
>>
>>144605471
>a save/load feature.
It's a checkpoint system. That makes it a good deal more dangerous.
>>
>>144605542
>Echidna AU

Link?
>>
>>144605542
That's just shitty writing.

What's the difference between spending 10 years learning magic and spending 10 years learning magic in a 4 day loop.

99% of the population lives monotonous lives and you don't see them going insane
>>
>>144605542

Funny how Echidna demolishes all the ideas that /a/nons put up in these threads
>>
>HUUUR WHY DOESNT HE UST LOOP 100000 TIMES AND BECOME ALL POWERFUL?

Because the witch stench grows stronger every time, that can't be good.
>>
>>144605690

>shitty writing.

He lost value of his life and he was consumed by his desire to make things as perfect as possible. Tell me how it's shitty writing.
>>
>>144605878

Don't reply to bait.
>>
>>144605415
>>144605471
>witch stench increases every time you die
>do this shit and die thousands of times reading books and swinging a sword around
>oh shit you stink so fucking bad
>permanently a social pariah
>monsters will come to your stank for miles and will probably kill everyone between you and them, meaning that you are a walking natural disaster
>Reinhard is still stronger than you and will probably have to put you down
>Can't actually die so you are trapped in an infinite loop of being exterminated by him
>Probably won't even be able to finish your training before the stench gets too bad
>Satella will be disappointed that you got nowhere
>>
>>144605865
>>144605839
>>144605542
It's shitty writing. You have information he does not. He has not read the AU. He does not know that looping may have negative effects. Yet he doesn't even TRY looping for training.

You cannot justify his decision based on information he does not have access to.
>>
>>144605989
>>144605878

But he is already doing the exact thing people are advocating, only in an inefficient manner.

Is it better to spend 1000 days learning swordsmanship or magic or 2000 days dying over and over at different intervals because you have no skills to help you overcome your obstacle.

If you are studying for an exam, do you take your time and learn the subject at hand or do you blindly take the exam 40 times and each time only study a minimal amount.
>>
>>144606153

>It's shitty writing cause I say so

Here's your (You).
>>
>>144606153
Beatrice(in arc 2) and rem again(in arc 3) warn him that his scent has become stronger.

REKT
>>
>>144605878
Cause he's either baiting or a moron who thinks Subaru is damn robot.
>>
>>144606153

he knows that he don't control checkpoints
>>
>>144605989
He doesn't know any of that. His decision makes no sense based on the information he has. He does not have the benefit of hindsight.
>>
Guys stop replying to bait.
>>
>>144606153
>>144606265

I'll bite.

Rem and Beatrice already has said it everytime he died. Even he didn't beleive it, he lost himself by going deeper and deeper.
>>
>>144606299
He doesn't even know what that means, nor can he actually smell it.

I'm actually baffled that after he learns to use some basic magic in 30 minutes that he deosn't spend, looping or not looping time trying to learn more magic. Not to mention a wiazard straight up tells him he can ask for anything and he has a spirit that's also willing to help
>>
>>144606442
He knows in arc 2 that beasts are attracted to it. Not good.

Just let it go, you lost.
>>
>>144606405
Again, ask yourself which is the better method:

a) Blindly rush into each loop hoping dumb luck and chances saves you
b) Initiate a loop willingly in order to gain skills
>>
>>144601829
>Beats Tamer was targeting the entire household.
ANd what happened to the beast tamer anyway?
>>
So is Mitsubishi confirmed to be Archbishop of Pride yet?
>>
>>144606442
He fractured his gate with his very first spell, and everyone else advises that he get that treated before he does any more magic. I highly doubt anyone would be willing to encourage him to keep sprinting on a broken foot.
>>
>>144604133
>mfw Felix poisoned him
>>
>>144606535
You have to look at this from a net benefit standpoint.

If you spend 100 loops training, you can use that training in the upcoming X, Y, Z loops to finish them in a shorter amount of time.

If you spend 50 loops, without raining, just to finish loop X, then another 50 loops to finish loop Y and so on in the end you are at a net-loss.
>>
>>144606153
>>144606329
>You have information he does not.
>He doesn't know any of that.
In a recent episode Rem straight up tells him that he stinks even worse than before after dying and coming back, and the effects of the witch's stench have been explained throughout the show. He even abuses the stench by trying to tell Ram his ability, increasing it to lure monsters to his location.

>>144606265
He doesn't spend entire time loops where he straight up intends to die. He spends each one as if it might be his last chance or he only kills himself after they become irreparably fucked (ex. people he cares about are already dead).

Overall, he's spent a pretty small amount of loops getting this far compared to most of the ideas, nowhere near 1000+ days at all and the whale is still here.

Also the 1st arc didn't need training because Reinhard showed up. The 2nd one wasn't meant to be solved by getting strong, but getting the people in the mansion to trust him. The 3rd wouldn't be solved by training alone either even if he became as strong as Rem.
>>
>>144606656
The gate resets with the loop does it not?
>>
>>144583642
where is this, link pls
>>
>>144606539

I say whichever made him value his life. The one where he still has fear.
>>
>>144606778
Yes, and then he inevitably breaks it again on the first spell.
>>
>>144606329
The fuck are talking about? Did like miss when Betty and Rem told about him about his scen? Or part where he used his scent to aggro monsters those demon dogs in the forest?

Don't go around claiming what Subaru knows or doesn't know when you can't even keep track of he does.
>>
>>144606299
How could he conclude that reviving makes the smell stronger from that? There isn't nearly enough evidence. If he concludes that reviving makes the smell stronger, why doesn't he mention it?

At the very least, he should CONSIDER looping for training. He should mention that it might help, but then say that it might make him go crazy and that he's concerned about abusing the magic. But he doesn't. He doesn't consider the idea, despite the fact that it's the first thing anyone would think of in his situation.

He isn't acting in a realistic way.

Here's another way in which he acts irrationally: he doesn't try hard AT ALL to tell people about his revivals. He mentions it out loud, but why doesn't he try:
>writing it down
>saying that he definitely does NOT revive (nudge nudge wink wink)
>saying that some hypothetical third party revives when they die
Maybe none of those ideas would work, but he should have at least tested them. It's stupid to just give up after ten seconds.

This is one of my pet peeves in writing. Subaru does not follow a reasonable thought process. He doesn't reach believable conclusions based on the evidence he has. He just does what the author wants him to do.
>>
>>144606778
No, the loop puts him in the physical state he was at the time, so his gate is not fully healed every time he restarts arc 3.
>>
File: mindo.png (112KB, 555x555px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mindo.png
112KB, 555x555px
>>144606704

>best healer, knows what can't be healed
>only person that can deceive Crusch according to Tappei

Is this completely impossible or could he have...
>>
>>144606442
Because one spell literally wipes out nearly all of his mana.
>>
>>144606829

How could he miss it you idiot. By the time they were looking for Rem, he was well aware of the smell of the witch. He used it to lure the beasts and Rem herself.
>>
File: emt4.jpg (312KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emt4.jpg
312KB, 781x1200px
Lets take a break from arguements and speculation to focus on one thing

EMT!
>>
>>144606704
>>144606884

Dear god. Is this possible?
>>
I swear this guy insisting he should've looped countless times to train is as terrible as this guy >>144595976
>>
>>144606829
>He just does what the author wants him to do.
I agree with the point about telling people about the revivals. Subaru, at that point, doesn't know if the 'if you tell people, you die' thing hasn't got any loopholes to exploit. He later gets hints of Satella constantly watching him so it's not really a contract that can be abused anyway.

Also, Subaru didn't have that much free time between discovering magic and then breaking his magic gate to ponder the possibilities of using looping to make himself stronger, seeing as he/others was in mortal danger near constantly in the mansion arc.
>>
Honestly he doesn't have to spend 10 minutes training, all he has to do is simply tell people the future that he lived through.

While there is a divergence, major events still transpire in similar ways.
>>
>>144607174
>Crusch's love is weak
>better kill him
>now Crusch is more strong willed
>>
>>144607130
...
What is there to discuss about? She has done nothing and will continue to do nothing until arc 4 which is her volume, and even then I have heard that side characters overshadow her in development and interaction.
>>
>>144606829
>He isn't acting in a realistic way.

No your just ignoring the limits of his ability he knows to force your bullshit that you somehow think is smart. What you saying he do is extremely basic requires to actually control his ability and not turn into an empty shell from all his deaths.
>>
>>144606822
He only knows that he smells like the Witch. He does NOT know that his smell gets worse each time he revives. It is entirely possible that the effect is temporary, in which case looping to train would be useful. He makes no attempt to find out.

It wouldn't even be hard. All he has to do is regularly ask Rem how much he smells like the Witch. If the scent gets worse and worse each time he revives, the training plan is unworkable. But if the scent gets better over the course of each revival and "resets" when he dies, the plan is go. It's an easy test which any reasonable person would do, yet he doesn't bother doing it.
>>
>>144607258
shes a qt elf waifu

discuss
>>
>>144607240

Sure that went well for Crusche right?

Also he's not a clairvoyant. His surroundings can change depending on the actions taken. Remember when Roswaal left and he was surprised?
>>
>>144606704
So he oisoned the king because he wanted the king for himself and Crusche was stealing him away?
>>
>>144606829
>dying is an awful experience meant to be experienced only once
>why isn't this character intentionally killing himself over and over

Are you retarded?
>>
>>144607203
>. Subaru, at that point, doesn't know if the 'if you tell people, you die' thing hasn't got any loopholes to exploit.

Except does he knows because it has always work on intent not communication method. Do think Satella is dumb to a safeguard that could easily be bypassed by acting like smartass?
>>
>>144607291
>not turn into an empty shell from all his deaths.
It's possible that would happen, but why would he expect it to? The only way you know it would happen is from reading an AU.

>>144607203
>He later gets hints of Satella constantly watching him so it's not really a contract that can be abused anyway.
Then why does she let him abuse it to draw the beasts to him?

>>144607083
He doesn't just have to know the smell exists. He has to believe that it gets irreversibly worse every time he revives. If it doesn't get irreversibly worse, there is no reason not to loop for training.

He probably knows that reviving makes him smell like the witch, but that's all he knows. That isn't enough information to veto the training loop.
>>
>>144607372

No they were stealing Crusch from him.
>>
>>144607372
Not him but wasn't stated trapcat despices weak people? If he hates them them is no surprise he gets rid off them if they try to get close to Crush who trapcat idolises as strong?
>>
>>144607386
Given how gladly he rushes off to get himself killed, I don't think suicide would be that scary any more.
>>
>>144607240
Again nobody gonna believe that without tangible proof. This part reason he didn't get anywhere in his negations.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e68.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>144606704
>>144606884
>>144607247

TAPPEEEEEEEIIII!!!!
>>
>>144605617

I don't have it now but there is a partial summary in the archives.
>>
>>144607347
That doesn't change the fact that if he died then he would have known that the dog was cursing people and could have just told somebody.

Events do change but big parts of information gathered stay the same
>>
>>144607598
It just needs to work once and then people will trust you.
>>
>>144607650
He only knew about it the last loop you damn idiot?
>>
>>144607203
He uses it.
Betelgeuse laughs it off.
>>
>>144607258
That's because she's an EM-T vessel for Satella.
She's apparently called a vessel multiple times, with Satella's appearance one time being explained like this.
>the witch he encountered was an imitation of the real thing as the vessel was immature and none of her seals were broken
>>
>>144607608

>Crusch finds out and rips the ribbons she gave to Felix that he ALWAYS wears and tells him to get lost
>>
>>144607778
But she doesn't remember
>>
>>144607778

No. Fuck no. Tappei is not that evil.

Right?
>>
>>144607709
Way to miss my point. I am saying that at the point he when he knows about the dog, everything that happens afterwards is inconsequential, because he can just reset and tell the others about the dog.

Going into the forest was pointless at that point, sure you can give it a shot but if it fails it doesn't matter.
>>
>>144607834

She eventually will. Maybe. Probably. I hope :(
>>
>>144607293
>He only knows that he smells like the Witch. He does NOT know that his smell gets worse each time he revives. It is entirely possible that the effect is temporary, in which case looping to train would be useful. He makes no attempt to find out.

Yes does because Betty and Rem had told specifically. The later has him repeatedly. Stop talking and actually pay attention to show.

>It wouldn't even be hard. All he has to do is regularly ask Rem how much he smells like the Witch. If the scent gets worse and worse each time he revives, the training plan is unworkable. But if the scent gets better over the course of each revival and "resets" when he dies, the plan is go. It's an easy test which any reasonable person would do, yet he doesn't bother doing it.

Please stop talking like you have any idea how his ability beyond what your told.

Training that way ain't gonna do shit. He won't keep his skill and he'll go insane from repeated deaths. Stop acting like this video game where getting killed does affect you.
>>
>>144607130
God damn EMT is so hot
>>
>>144607884

Again. Disregarding your life. Fuck off with this shitty meme.
>>
>“I think so. If you just give my name, they’ll know where to find me. I’d love to see you again, so stop by for any reason at all.”

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>144607913
We just have to wait for Subaru to attain Authority of Gluttony and vomit her memories
>>
Euro time : Waifu shitposting
American time : hurr why does he not do X n times then become god?
>>
File: XzQx5cy.jpg (49KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XzQx5cy.jpg
49KB, 1366x768px
>>144607778

>Felix who despises people who have lost the will to live, loses the will to live.
>>
>>144607988
HOT GAY MAN ON MAN SEXUAL ACTIVITY
> What did I mean by this?
>>
>>144608096
Don't even start. Waifu shitposting is the worst type of shitposting in ReZero threads.
>>
>>144607937
>Yes does because Betty and Rem had told specifically

Question
Was it revealed as to why Rem and Beako can smell the witch on him while Puck, Felix, and Emilia doesn't?
>>
>>144608096
Asian time : Homolust and chuu2 shitposting
>>
>>144607956
Nice counter-argument
>>
>>144607518
>It's possible that would happen, but why would he expect it to? The only way you know it would happen is from reading an AU.

You need know read AU that he hates dying and gets PTSD from it? The AU only confirms it wouldn't be good end, but he wouldn't get point unless he gave on living and disregarded Satella's warning to love himself and cherish his own life.
>>
>>144606704
>>144606884
>>144607247
>>144607526
>>144607778
>>144608099

I'm on board with this theory. May jump off after reading the volume someday. But still, hold me anons.
>>
File: emt3.jpg (459KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emt3.jpg
459KB, 1000x1000px
>>144607954
I want an EMT
>>
>>144608358

Fuck off. Have you paid attention to Subaru not wanting to get his wounds healed? How about the time he lashed out at Rem before Ram killed her. Dumb fucker.
>>
File: 1469293877734.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469293877734.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>144608496
>that ass
>>
>>144563078
piss go away
>>
>>144608209
Betty can because she is a spirit. Rem can't because her enhanced supernatural senses.

Nothing has been implied that Puck hasn't noiced, but he can read Subaru's mind to extent which let's him no whether somebody is lying or not so he's not worried about him.
>>
>>144608509
What does any of that have to do with the fact that his greatest strengths is foreknowledge of the future?
>>
>>144608496
> Enter
> My
> Tushie
>>
File: 1469062764025.jpg (185KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469062764025.jpg
185KB, 1080x1080px
Everything is obviously explainable by Subaru being a sleeper agent. He's not involved with the plot by coincidence or just because he felt like it, he was specifically placed there for that reason. Subaru is probably just following along the path that has been set for him, helping Satella's vessel pass the trials of the Witch Cult and mature to the right point.
>>
Never did I think I would get suspicious of Felix. Fuck you all.
>>
File: emt2.jpg (406KB, 775x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emt2.jpg
406KB, 775x1200px
>>144608592
>>144608802
EMT is for protecting her smile pls do not sex
>>
>>144591623

I want to kiss her
>>
>>144596829
He gave the royal family cat AIDs
>>
File: 1468936346287.png (114KB, 414x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468936346287.png
114KB, 414x426px
>>144608859
Her body is literally made for hardcore fucking
>>
>>144608855
You should have been suspicious of him the moment you learned he was a trap.
>>
>>144608822
Then why does the witch love him? There has to be more to it.
>>
>>144608103
I don't know, what could be inferred from this statement, anon?
>>
>>144608855
It makes no sense to be honest. Why would he poison him, and the entire royal family?

The whole "your love is too weak" is not good enough of an excuse to be honest. I bet the royal family is the work of the witch, or somehow the work of Roswaal, who wanted to make an election happen to make use of Emilia.
>>
File: farley rage.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
farley rage.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>144607293
>He does NOT know that his smell gets worse each time he revives
>But if the scent gets better over the course of each revival and "resets" when he dies
>Literally straight up told that he smells worse in two different loops out of three

How could you possibly deduce that it gets better with death when it's been established straight up that it gets worse instead?

Rem makes no comment saying that he smells better after they resolved arc 2 suggesting the smell remained constant from the time he woke up in arc 2 until he hit the save point in 3 and revived again, where it got worse suddenly. She even says that it's "worse than usual".

Also you're completely forgetting the fact that he believes there may be a limit to the number of chances he has for each loop, like a hard cap. Dying for real is a much bigger fear to him than getting stinky while being immortal. As far as he knows, he doesn't have infinite chances and isn't prepared to test it for obvious reasons.

Also do remember that training forever will only give him knowledge, and he cannot gain any muscle and improve his NEET body, or train his magic gate.

Also if he spends years training in loops, that's years of letting the only people you care about die in horrible ways while you sit on your ass reading books or swing a stick around. That's also years of killing yourself every couple days and generally not giving a shit about the world.

Do you honestly think he would be the same person after all of that, or give a shit about other people or life in general?

Not to mention, there's no way he could surpass Rem even with years of training. Rem also dies to generic cultists. He can't just train his way out of everything.
>>
>>144609357
It's the work of Emilia.

She passed by them and they got sick and died because of her stink.
>>
>>144609215
Probably because Subaru is actually one of the masterminds behind the plan. His ignorance of it is probably a necessary part of performing his role, as there are beings who can read minds to varying degrees. There's probably another complete gospel out there, from which excerpts were taken to instruct the specific bishops on their roles, which was used to set the stage for Subaru's part.

Of course, that would mean that Subaru was unknowingly responsible for all of the terrible things the Witch Cult has ever done.
>>
>>144609953
> I-I was only pretending to be retarded!
> I-it was part of my master plan all along!
Is dis nigga serious?
>>
File: CkMKHZTVAAAIAx5.jpg (37KB, 400x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CkMKHZTVAAAIAx5.jpg
37KB, 400x575px
Me on the top
>>
>>144610189
I think he means it in the sense that he probably erased his own memories.

I don't buy it though. Since has has his entire backstory in arc 4 about his life on earth, so he clearly lived there.
>>
>>144609953
Adding onto this, I just had a thought about Al. Al was isekai'd 18 years ago, which would be shortly before Subaru was born on Earth. Now, it's already been spread around that "Aldebaran" means "Follower of the Pleiades", and we all know which stars "Subaru" refers to.

Al was probably the test subject for whatever shit Subaru was working on, which he then used on himself after Al successfully went through the process.
>>
>>144610243
Marry me
>>
File: ClACNJzUgAAx4XE.jpg (99KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ClACNJzUgAAx4XE.jpg
99KB, 1024x1024px
Also me on the right
>>
>>144610245
He reincarnated himself on Earth after setting his plan into motion.
>>
>>144608606
*Rem can
>>
So this is a villain raising anime? Subaru's just going to get more and more desperate to act in the name of love, Emilia's going to be used as a catalyst to resurrect Satella (or worse, was Satella all along) and protagonist gets to realize that this whole adventure has just been grooming to make him a mighty servant of a horrible evil.

This shit's fucked up.
>>
>>144583708
ohio!
>>
File: mfw god exists.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw god exists.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>144610275
>Satella is God
>Subaru is Jesus
>Al is John the Baptist
>Witch Cult are Jews
>mfw
>>
>>144599022
THAT
SMILE
IS
PERFECT
>>
>>144599022
>Crusch will never be main girl instead of Emilia
>>
>>144610556
It's a welcome change of pace and entirely daijoubii
>>
File: 1447484111582.jpg (91KB, 803x790px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447484111582.jpg
91KB, 803x790px
>>144607608
>>144607608
query: define tapei
i thank you, in advance!
>>
>>144610979
Nagatsuki Tappei
>>
>>144610979
Nagatsuki Tappei is the author of the Re:zero novels.
>>
File: Oniisama.png (565KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oniisama.png
565KB, 1280x720px
>>144610556
Something like that. The Witch Cult is putting Emilia through trials to either kill her if she fails or help her mature into a suitable vessel for Satella if she succeeds. Subaru seems to be there to make sure she succeeds.
>>144610766
I think you might be a bit off with that and might want to try looking in the opposite direction.

Let's say Satella is the satanic figure of their world, and Emilia is regarded as her future vessel/the daughter of the witch. I'd pin her down as more of an Antichrist figure. Furthermore, we might assume a past incarnation of Subaru created modified versions of the Gospel, a book which instructs on the future, leaving out or subtly altering key details to mislead people onto a path headed for ruin. Wouldn't that make him more of a False Prophet?

Besides, we all know who the real Jesus is.
>>
>>144610813
>.___.
>smile
>>
>>144610556
Well it's all theories based on the info we have currently. There's still plenty of time for the author to add more twists.

Random bits of info
>Subaru is the constellation known as the Pleiades or the Seven Sisters
>Subaru can collect the Authorities of the seven sins
>Al's name is Aldebaran which is the star known as the follower of the Pleiades
>Al was summoned 18 years ago, shortly before Subaru was born on Earth
>Satella and Subaru are in love
>Subaru only vaguely remembers in the time between revivals that his goal is to one day hold her hand again. "Doing something was my job"
Also Satella was fine with disappearing with him into the abyss.

Which makes it all seem like he might be the one behind everything rather than Satella
>>
>>144611352
bub. can't you see that smile?
CAN'T YOU
PROTECT THAT
SMILE!?
>>
>>144610243
Satella, go away and never come back.
>>
How long will it take Subaru to make the good loop.

>Inb4 more than Bratty Savior
>>
>>144562762
10/10
>>