[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GODDAMNIT NO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

GODDAMNIT NO!
>>
>draws a woman
>it's actually a man
>>
>>144543474
I know, OP, I know.
>>
>>144543541
I think if i recall, that's anime only.
>>
If it makes you feel better, it enjoyed being female more, and goes back to being a woman.
>>
I liked that the blonde guy liked that "she" was a "woman" meaning he wasn't a homo
>>
>>144545922
All men from Blonde dude's planet are homos.
>>
>>144547143
I thought they were all just productive soldiers until they met women and then learned what love is. And the women already knew what love was. So the men had nothing to offer them?
>>
PEOPLE FUCKING REMEMBER THIS ANIME?!
>>
>>144548235
Still best 3d mecha design.
>>
>>144543474
Man I miss this. Was my first and best psuedo-haremshit.
>>
File: 3645735786.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
3645735786.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>144543474

I thought it was really fascinating how they presented the juxtaposition of female vs male societies. For instance, the men had a very utilitarian authoritarian society where people ate nutrients in the form of pills and everything was centred on militarisation. All the men were gay, but they didn't act like gays. They acted like men who just didn't have women around.

In contrast the female societies were frivolous and non-nonsensical. Like the maid-service re-arming of fighters with matriarchal society that was inclusive and 'democratic'.

It was good for its time, but it hasn't aged that well. CGI has that effect.

Still enjoyed it though.
>>
>>144548374

Have you seen Majestic Prince?
>>
File: 1338021201524.jpg (85KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1338021201524.jpg
85KB, 600x574px
Ahh, i remember the time i was still young and was constantly having boners watching this, and didn't know what to do with said boners because i didn't know how to fap back then.

what a great show it was.
>>
Yugioh girls getting hotter I see.
>>
>>144543474
Is this Etotama OVA?
>>
File: 1433383769225.png (880KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433383769225.png
880KB, 720x720px
>>144548894

Majestic Prince was really good, but I wouldn't say they had the best mech design.

If we are talking about design, I think Gasaraki takes the cake.
>>
>>144549145

> vandread
>>
>>144549206

I guess it comes down to taste. I really like how varied the mechs were in MJP. That sniper mech with the moveable head was pure sex.

Don't get me wrong though, I love Vandread. It's a relic of a bygone era.
>>
Meia best girl.
>>
>>144547525
Did you even watch/read this series?

Earthlings colonized multiple planets in the Galaxy, due to Earthlinfs fucking up their planet. You eventually learn that each planet is specifically catering to keeping a body part in optimal health, so these colonized planets inhabitants can be harvested for Earthlings.

The main characters, three-four males from Taraak, and a shipload of females from Mejere must traverse the galaxy to get back home.
Both of those planets have only one gender on the planet. Women actually get pregnant (the Oma donates and egg, and the Faama nurtures it in her womb.), but the male children are "made in factories".

There is no natural male to female interaction between the two planets. The planets actually mark eachother as enemies.

Other planets are co-ed, which no one knows exist, and the MCs think the fact that men and women living on the same planet is the weirdest fucking thing.
Then they discover that men and women can have babies TOGETHER, and one bitch gets baby crazy with the MC, and her girlfriend is jealous.

Oh, and there's mechs and shit.
>>
>>144549974
my fampai right here
>>
>>144549974
You misspelled Jura!
>>
>>144549974
>>144550596
Ms. Gascogne
>>
>>144553476
Sorry, Miss Gasko.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.