[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Freyja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 539
Thread images: 125

File: 14564166511616.jpg (213KB, 885x488px) Image search: [Google]
14564166511616.jpg
213KB, 885x488px
>It's a Freyja episode
>>
>>144537094
Please stop with the Frejya meme. Mikumo and Mirage deserves better
>>
File: prev.jpg (238KB, 590x1648px) Image search: [Google]
prev.jpg
238KB, 590x1648px
>「プロトカルチャーシステム」こそ、ウィンダミアの制風圏を崩す手がかり。ただ、その解析のためには、厳重な警備を潜り抜けて遺跡のある星に潜入し、ワルキューレの歌でシステムを起動させなければならない。果たしてケイオスの秘策とは……?

>The "Protoculture System" is the lead to demolish the System Wind Sphere. However, in order to analyze it, it's neccessary to break through the the heavy security and infiltrate a planet with ruins and activate the system with Walkure's song. As follows, Xaos' secret plans are...?
>>
>>144537351
I hope Mirage's expression means the triangle really ends and we get some of her personal development.

>Walkure concert
Finally after episode 14.
>>
>>144537483
the triangle never ends
>>
Finally a Walkure concert again! What are the chances we get a new song?
>>
>>144537696
Pretty high, actually. I expect we get an album's-worth number of songs for this second half.
>>
>>144537127
No. At this stage, it's only right to worship Freyja. That's what Kawamori wants. He's wanted that from the very design stages, apparently. So, it's Freyja, Freyja, and more Freyja. I hope you guys love that. Freyja! Freyja! Freyja!
>>
ib4 Mirage gets captured and executed by the windniggers
>>
>>144537846
As a miragefag, please let it happen. Putting out Mira out of her misery!!!
>>
>>144537744
I love Walkure as they are and I think their songs are pretty great and emotional... But I want them to do like a dance/pop song. That'd be amazing, maybe they can take a break from ripping my heart to shreds and make me dance a little?
>>
>>144537937
I feel the same, if that happens we could say "Mirage had a hard life"
>>
>>144537791
Calm down.
>>
I love that Roid owns so many different pairs of glasses. It's just such a weird character quirk to have, it's not even telling of any particular trait other than... vanity? Maybe? I don't even know. He's so weird. I wonder who decided it.
>>
>>144537791
Quit acting like a 12 year old. I'm getting secondhand embarrassment just from reading your post.
>>
>>144537959
That's funny, I want Walkure to do something more passionate. Their songs are great but I want more power.
>>
>>144537791
>I hope you guys love that.
Hoina!
>>
>>144538118
Cosigned. Something like Lion, hopefully
>>
>>144537846
Implying Jenius family let it happen
>>
>>144538168
I'm not sure they're gonna have a Lion-like song in this macross. I think Borderline was their most catchy song, and there's been no hint that the 2nd cour will have anything remarkable. So, I wouldn't count on it.
>>
File: 57229404_p0_master1200.jpg (317KB, 480x679px) Image search: [Google]
57229404_p0_master1200.jpg
317KB, 480x679px
She's beauty and she's grace.
She is Miss United Hoinas
>>
>>144538224
There won't be a time for a ransom, spies are summary executed
>>
File: CiBbbfdU4AArL0q.gif (334KB, 350x458px) Image search: [Google]
CiBbbfdU4AArL0q.gif
334KB, 350x458px
>>144538268
HOINA!
>>
>>144538244
I know, because they don't have Yoko Kanno. But not even for one of their final battles? I wouldn't mind another Ai Oboete Imasuka (or something similar sounding) but I'd prefer something more powerful.
>>
>>144537937
>rich and famous family
>parents are alive
>pampered and promoted because of her name

What hard life? All her problems are Ranka-tier: she holds herself down because of low-esteem and her shallow crush doesn't like her. Less than Ranka tier because Ranka at least was an orphan with some issues and felt the Vajra's pain.
>>
>>144538358
It's funny but the chances of us getting Ai Oboete Imasu Ka are very high. We already know Minorin has recorded it/done a cover. Now we'll just wait and see if it makes it on the anime. Since the VA's are saying Freyja does something big in episode 22, I can imagine it being used there.

http://youtu.be/CuECM8uugIM
>>
>>144538111
He's just acting responsibly and supporting his local optician. I imagine few windermereans develop poor eyesight.
>>
>>144538465
Mirage literally has first world problems.
>>
>>144538512
This. Priviledged little white Meltran girl. Same with her fags that think she's entitled to have Hayate because she cries. Fuck her. Fuck Ranka too because she was sad when Sheryl kissed Alto.
>>
>>144538111
It's more like hoarding, it's his collection. Like the guy who collects stamps or model kits or currency. He collects glasses.
>>
>>144538465
All Mirage's 'misery' and 'tragic' are just of her own doing. Unlike Freyja and other characters like Messer who actually had a hard life.
>>
Please Kawamori, I'll eat your shit for the rest of my life if you kill Freyja. I know you want to.
>>
>>144538465
Wow look at all those first world problems. Mirage sure has it rough!
>>
>>144538618
You're crazy. Kawamori loves the fuck of Freyja. He self inserts in Mikumo raping her every night.
>>
>>144538618
At what point did you think "Hey, this would make a great post! Sasuga ore!".

Stop watching so much anime, it's killing your brain cells.
>>
>>144538618
>Only Frejya

The galaxy will never know true peace as long as even a filthy half breed with some Winderscum blood exists, all Windermerans and their sympathizers need gassing.
>>
>>144538465
No development.
Mirage's never complaining about how she getting treated, nothing like Ranka, it's about she looks like just Hayate's DLC, package with him and writer keep giving her some irrelevant lines.

That said i'm not one of the anon complaining about that, i just hope >>144537483 will happen, yeah, end the triangle, get some personal development, and the complain will stop.
>>
File: 1466437153726.png (227KB, 484x458px) Image search: [Google]
1466437153726.png
227KB, 484x458px
>>144538487
Freyja confirmed for dying after being revealed she is actually a 10,000 year old reincarnated dog.
>>
>>144538244
Lion is like the most fast beat pumped up song in the macross franchise that i've heard so far. I loved it so much!!! Look at that Maaaccrossssu Atttaaacku in sync with Lion!!! OP as shit!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slqa30DSSKE

I hope Walkure have songs of that caliber.
>>
>>144537094
>Macross Freyja
Freyja need to die to kill this meme.
>>
This last episode really contrasted:
- Freyja, poor and plucky orphan who thinks about peace and coexistence and suffers because of the war and people's pain.
- Mirage, shallow girl who is even subscripted to a girl's magazine who makes her love issues her main problem because it's like she forgot how shitty she is as a leader and a pilot already.
>>
>>144538496
>>144538576

I know he's hoarding, it's just a really interesting and weird quirk to write into a character like him. Someone decided "let's make him a nerd for glasses, such a big nerd he has more than one display case to hold multiple pairs" and it boggles me a little.

I wish the rest of the Windies had weird quirks like it. It sets Roid apart from the in my head, and I don't even like him that much.

(unless we're still pretending he's a closet Walküre fan. then I start liking him a lot more)
>>
>>144538818
>Bogue is a closer idolfag
>Keith finds rivals and murders them
>Mastah Hermann collects swords
>Heinz cooks hamburgers in his free time
>>
>>144538764
Doesn't matter. She doesn't 'suffer', she's just a retard who never tries to improve herself and find her own path. And who the fucking cares about her puppy crush infatuation on Hayate? In the same episode Freyja is sad and secretly concerned about the whole galaxy, it shows Mirage feeling self pity about her heart.

Literally Sheryl singing with the refugees and Ranka wanting to 'die' all over again.
>>
File: 4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg (41KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg
41KB, 600x547px
Am I the only Team Ranka & Team Freyja in this fucking place

SHERYL WAS A FUCKING BITCH
>>
So Freyjafags now start trying to make Mirage feels like Ranka, while they're nothing like.
>>
>>144538818
I like that piece of collective fanfic. He has pictures and music of Walkure on his personal device and justifies it as him "investigating the enemy".
He winds down giving maintenance to his glasses collection while listening to the Walkure album.
>>
File: 1288246256.jpg (54KB, 510x634px) Image search: [Google]
1288246256.jpg
54KB, 510x634px
>>144538726
WINDNIGGER GENOCIDE NOW
>>
>>144538875
>she's just a retard who never tries to improve herself and find her own path.
You sound fucking like the writers ever give her scene that she can improve herself.
>>
>>144538764
What we're trying to get at is that Miragefags act like Mirage is the second coming of Jesus Christ having to endure nothing but suffering only to eventually be crucified, when really her problems are that she's got low self-esteem and the guy she likes doesn't like her back. I mean it's not like she's gonna die at 30, has no parents, her home country views her as a traitor, dad might've nuked a species, doesn't remember her past, etc.

When you put things into perspective and analyze things, her "problems" are really fucking stupid.

Hopefully she gets character development soon so people can stop crying rivers over her.
>>
>>144538939
but does he like them shinpi or genki?
>>
>>144538934
Mirage has always been like Ranka in her temper. Ranka is just younger. She's cut with self-esteem issues, introvert who cannot communicate herself well. Also 1/4 Zent.
>>
>>144538929
No, bro. Sheryl and Freyja all the way. Fuck shy girls.
>>
>>144538875
>it shows Mirage feeling self pity about her heart.
Since fucking when? the last moment is basically "oh i already fell for Hayate, but my first crushing ended there..." how is this same as Ranka?
>>
>>144538875
This so much. Freyja is concerned about the galaxy, her warring homeplanet, her growing responsabilities as a Walkure to keep people at peace and her need to make the most of her short, short life.
Meanwhile Mirage is still figuring out if what she choose as her job was chosen because "muh family got rich and famous because pilots" and her crush on Hayate.
>>
>>144538934
>So Freyjafags now start trying to make Mirage feels like Ranka, while they're nothing like.

Let me answer you with what Miragefags have been doing for the last 16 episodes

>So Miragefags now start trying to make Freyja feels like Ranka, while they're nothing like.
>>
>>144538991
>When you put things into perspective and analyze things, her "problems" are really fucking stupid.

They are laughable problems. She's just one of those weak-willed characters who cannot overcome anything.
>>
>>144538991
I agree, but she's nothing like Ranka.
>>
>>144539003
He likes them all. He has no romantic feelings for them, he likes the concept of Walkure.
He's the greatest Walkure fan and he'll never show anyone his secret Walkure shrine.
>>
How the mighty have fallen, Macross used to be something great aimed to more that fujos and children, very disappointing for now and particularly about the *frayjafags* fanbases.

Leaving these threads because there is no point reading almost nothing in here and the cancer is too spread terminal.

See you.
>>
>>144539045
There's no single scene she spares a single thought about anything not related to Hayate. She even helps to make Freyja's party because Hayate's into cheering Freyja up. That single minded thing is a Ranka trait.

Meanwhile Freyja is worrying not just about Hayate but about everybody and shows it on actions, like helping Chuck's siblings.

The contrast is fucking clear.
>>
White people can't possibly understand the struggles of an oppressed person like Freyja. It's only natural that whites side with a spoiled, privileged character like Mirage.
>>
>>144538465
>>rich and famous family
Setting
>>parents are alive
Setting
>>pampered and promoted because of her name
Prove writers are shit

>>144538991
>gonna die at 30
Setting
>has no parents
Setting
>her home country views her as a traitor
Nope, only Knights
>dad might've nuked a species
That's Hayate
>doesn't remember her past
That's Mikumo

The show itself shows Mirage is bully by staffs, that's it, i don't give a fuck about how "pity" setting Freyja is, because she's not pity in the show at all.
>>
>>144539056
MIRAGE HAS A HARD LIFE.
>>
>>144539194
Because Freyja works to improve herself while Mirage is a shit?
>>
>>144539138
Are you fucking stupid? that's because wirter almost never give Mirage any moment that she doing or saying something alone, how the fuck it's possible that she can think otherwise when the show never gave her any chance?
>>
>>144539224
Because writers never give Mirage any chance improve herself.
>>
>>144539194
You missed the point of the whole post. The point is, other characters have it harder, with situations that really matter and then you have Mirage over here "I have low self-esteem because I keep putting myself down and the guy I like doesn't see me that way".

Anyway, carry on your merry way.
>>
>>144539003
He likes both. Or that's what I kept thinking as he was looking at that image of Kumokumo and Freyja back in ep 15, when he was on the way to pick up Keith in his fancy car.

Does he listen to their music while being carted around in his fancy car?
>>
>>144539109
I wasn't implying a romantic interest. I feel like he's watching either hoina or kumokumo. If something happened to Heinz he'll try to kidnap one of them.
>>
>Frejyafags or Frejya apologists thinks that Mirage did not improve herself and blames her
> While Frejyafags or Frejya apologists did not know that it was the writer who made her like that.

Well said Frejyafags, well said.
>>
>>144539238
The "writer" gave a moment to show Mirage concerned about Hayate's issue all the time and in contrast it gives a moment to show Freyja worried about the Universe like she was a Messiah figure.

It shows Mirage is just a selfish little girl while Freyja's Jesus. I don't think this is bad for Mirage, because maybe she's meant to be ordinary and not really heroic and super Savior like Freyja, but thinking she suffers so much is fucking stupid when her co heroine is a 7 years self raised orphan whose planet is wagging war on people and she knows she has 15 years left to live.

Please, fuck off if you think Mirage 'suffers'.
>>
>>144539313
Did you also blame the writers for the Ranka shit in Frontier?
>>
>>144539268
Which is why we're saying "Let Mirage get her development so people can stop bitching about her suffering with her first world problems"
>>
>>144539290
Or maybe you stop saying same shit never happened again and again and act like Mirage have anything like Ranka, hell her amount of time nowhere near close to Ranka.
>>
>>144539306
You know he does. The question is: which one's his favorite song?
My vote is on Neo Streamer. When he's all alone he rocks out to the badass drum part near the end of the song.
>>
>>144538726
Back to your cage now.
>>
>>144539321
It's more like you Freyjafag(not gonna use s anymore because seems it just you) hitting new low.
>>
>>144538929
I was team Ranka the same way I'm team Mirage. I prefer the other girl in both shows, but I never hated the other one.
>>
File: lesb.jpg (142KB, 667x936px) Image search: [Google]
lesb.jpg
142KB, 667x936px
>>
>>144539290
Mirage had a rough time during her service in the NUNS and did not live to what others expect her to be like her grandparents as proven when she hears voices of her flashback. She had a rough past and that has been haunting her since then. That could be the reason why she was transferred to Xaos perhaps? We have no knowledge about her backstory and what cause her to be like to be honest.
>>
>>144539321
>The "writer" gave a moment to show Mirage concerned about Hayate's issue all the time
Because she always packaged with Hayate and the plot always lead to something about Hayate.
They never ever gave her chance doing something alone.
>>
>>144539366
I'm not even comparing her to Ranka. I'm just saying her "problems" are fucking stupid in comparison to what the other characters have going on and you Miragefags keep making it out to be like she's the most pitiful being in the universe.

Kawamori, please make Mirage a decent character and solve her problems already so we can move on to things that actually matter and affect the plot.
>>
>>144539445
>We have no knowledge about her backstory
And we'll never know, just like Zessica. She's irrelevant.
>>
>>144539352
I'm a klanfag in frontier. i find ranka interesting because she is the plot, the whole story revolves around her.
>>
>>144539352
Kinda, but at least Ranka got bunch of alone scenes, unlike Mirage.
>>
File: Cn9yD3sUIAA5mdr.jpg (285KB, 1200x995px) Image search: [Google]
Cn9yD3sUIAA5mdr.jpg
285KB, 1200x995px
>>
>chuck
>planet lost, sister might be dead

>freyja
>only 15 years old to live for, planet is going full retard conquering the galaxy, is considered a traitor and exile, lost her parents at 7 years old and has no family

>hayate
>lost his father (maybe his mother), dad might have nuked his best friend/girlfriend's people and killed her family

>ernest
>had to fight his beloved student and had to kill him, lost 101 battles

>messer
>infected with var and slaughtered his own buddies in the past, his crush never loved him back, killed while buffed

>arad
>obvious guilt for what happened in windermere, whatever is holding him back with kaname

>kaname
>failed as idol, failed to support messer, failed to get arad

>all windermere
>bag of issues and loss

>mirage
>my family is too awesome! and this boy doesn't love me

She suffers a lot, that Mirage.
>>
>>144539402
I bet he knows all the engrish in that song too. And claims it's because it's important to learn other languages.
>>
>>144539501
>>144539321
>>144539290
>>144539138
>>144539061
>>144539014
Kill yourself Thess.
>>
>>144539537
>freyja everywhere
>>
>>144538975
It's funny that this excuse can be applied to Mirage, but the problems Ranka had was her fault and not the writers.
>>
>>144537483
>I hope Mirage's expression means the triangle really ends and we get some of her personal development.
Yep, I no longer give a shit about her getting a boyfriend. Now the priority is to rescue her importance in the plot, shipping is the least of her problems.
>>
>>144539563
Yes, she suffered a lot thanks to writers, she supposedly no need to be suffered, but the writers basically fucked up.
>>
>>144539537
>That Reina in the lower right
What happened?
>>
>>144539586
He sometimes dances while cleaning his glasses collection. He thinks no one has ever seen him do that, but both Heinz and Keith know.
They know...
>>
>>144539622
Mirage's problems are also her fault: She didn't make a move on Hayate because she's 'timid' like Ranka is.

She refuses to find her own path despite admiring Hayate for doing this. Stop blaming the writers when the character is by nature awkward and reluctant to do shit. She's not the character you expect to take action.
>>
>>144539354
Good to see you're, but seems there are someone(only one?) that keep saying she's shit.
>>
>>144539595
Suck for you I'm not Thess. I will admit I saw his current posts on Mirage and do think his critics were a bit harsh.

Anyway, here's to hoping Mirage gets her character development so we can move on to better and more important things.
>>
>>144539663
Holyshit, I didn't pay attention until you pointed it out.
It's the eyes, they look so weird all wide open and cute-huge.
>>
>>144539712
Thess you still there?
>>
>>144538929
>ranka
>traitor goes batshit insane for aliens
>freyja
>traitor to her people too, sings with lots of life force knowing full well it burns out her rune and will take her away from those who love her

yeah keep choosing those unfaithful sluts bro
>>
>>144539537
Expectation:
>Mirage in those pictures.
>High hopes thinking that she will be a relevant character
>Anticipating she's an ace of her squad

Reality:
>Irrelevant Character
>Forced to partake in the triangle because of muh sponsors
>Still hoping for the writers to give her the development she deserves.
>>
>>144539726
There will always be people saying characters are shit. Freyja gets told that a lot as well, it's not just Mirage.
>>
>>144539750
Too much exposure to the hoina made her eyes all gorigori.
>>
>>144539823
I know, that shitposter keep calling Freyjafags delusional right.
Both are ruining the thread i know.
>>
File: 1329967345149.gif (42KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
1329967345149.gif
42KB, 400x458px
>>144539537
>Mirage x Mikumon
>>
>>144538487
I hope the song saves the galaxy
>>
>>144539923
>irrelevant girl x plot device girl
Pottery.
>>
>>144539537
>Freyja and Hayate both making the sign
Hnnnnng.
>>
>>144539933

I just hope we get scenes like this >>144538794 with the song playing.
>>
>>144539537
now make a swimsuit poster but only with Mikumo
>>
One of the way can help Mirage for her development actually have to do with Windermere, but not let them kidnapped her, it's she jump ship to Windermere.

1. If she jump ship to Windermere due to not getting loved(aka "Ranka reason"), that can make sure Freyja's popularity even more consolidate, and since Mirage is a pilot, they don't have to worry about people start hating her because she don't need to sell CD.
2. If she jump ship to Windermere due some undercover shit, well simple then, she finally have something to do with main plot with her own, plus leave Hayate can make sure Hayafre moment won't be blocked.
>>
So someone posted this (>>144532996) earlier. What's Elma doing in the Delta prequel manga?
>>
>>144540135
I like idea 2. She becomes a bridge to peace on her own terms, by understanding the windermere people close and personally.
How would she be accepted by the white knights, tho'? She's a knife ear and they're very nationalistic and xenophobic.
>>
>>144540207
Her family name(Jenius) could be use for undercut NUNS morale.
>>
>series epilogue is longer haired pregnant Freyja welcoming anata
>it doesn't show who her husband is

How would you feel?
>>
1) Speaking about Misa, is she the one who founded the Macross' signature move, "Daedalus Attack"?

2) I feel that Sigr Valens isn't really powerful ship after all in terms of taking collateral damage from physical hits. Therefore, the only way to nail the ship down is to create an opening for Macross Elysion to rush towards it and smash the ship via Macross Attack? Do you think its logical that way?
>>
>>144540306
At least she found happiness. I'd feel a little sad because they didn't clearly show if it's Hayate or not, but I'd feel happy for her.
>>
>all the runefags who got hit with the dimension weapon were sent elsewhere
>they started jewing and growing their runes longer
>over time they became a trafe empire with massive but no longer sparkly runes
>due to interbreeding men end up with one rune and women with two
Sasuga Delta. What a great companion series. Truly a instalment that respects its SD roots.
>>
>>144540207
>She's a knife ear

makes her more relevant that way because she is a Zent herself, so she is basically becomes a bridge of not only humans, but zentrans as well
>>
>>144540306
Eh, it'll either be second son-kun / Hayate / Bogue if he ever goes dere dere, and I'll be fine with any of them.
>>
>>144540207
>white knights
Wind knights* There's only one SHIROKISHI.
>>
>>144540207
I like idea 2 too, and... that may make her merry a Windermere in ending.
Image a double or even triple(Kaname&Arad) wedding in last episode.
>>
>>144540200
It's called a cameo. We'll not know why unless we get a scan of the chapter I think
>>
>>144540388
That's a really and I mean REALLY far of a reach. I'm not saying the concept of Mirage becoming a bridge is stupid. I'm only saying the chances of that happening are less than 10%.

From what we've seen so far Mirage was never meant to be plot relevant. Her role resides on improving herself and being "part of the triangle". She'll eventually come to peace with her abilities thus making her a better character. I wouldn't expect more than that though.
>>
>>144540695
We know, we just having little fun prediction before next episode start airing.
>>
Since Frejya is also an airplane the only way Mirage can win is if she becomes a song.
>>
>Milia can sing
>Mirage can too
>>
Just finished Macross Frontier the movie 2. Dang, the climax is so great!
>>
>>144541380
Dang!
>>
>>144541380
>Dat Sayonara no Tsubasa
VALKYRIIIIAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
File: 1468877649233.jpg (38KB, 311x378px) Image search: [Google]
1468877649233.jpg
38KB, 311x378px
>>144541380
>>144541418
>>
>>144541480
Zoinks!
>>
>>144539774
>sheryl
>traitor to her home, galaxy

Macross T(raitors) when?
>>
File: 1468707398634.jpg (146KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
1468707398634.jpg
146KB, 500x733px
>>144541380
>The quarter starts surfing
>The fleet of quarters arrives
>mfw
That shit was mint
>>
>>144541529
please have gigantic holographic Freya in the finale
>>
>>144540135
Ranka never jumped to Vajra because she wasn't loved. Alto and she failed to communicate each other and he pointed a gun at her and her best friend Ai-kun. She left in tears because even if she loved him, her feelings couldn't reach him: he couldn't understand her. She wanted to contact the Vajra and end the war while Leon was using her knowing the Vajra were sentient to take over their planet/galaxy. She had the right idea but her plan sucked and she should have told Ozma. In the movie, Ranka told Ozma and the others and this shit was averted.
>>
>>144541435
>>144541418
>>144541480
Did Alto just rode the wind in the climax scene? because everyone's looking at Alto's Valkyrie in awe. Michael even said that he was dancing the kabuki dance and Captain bobby saying it's beautiful!
>>
>>144541557
>>sheryl
>>traitor
i think you mean grace m8
>>
>>144540207
Keith liked Messer more than Bogue. He would have probably married him if they weren't at war. Gramia really respected Ernest, he was too proud about dealing with his own problem but he really looked up the green big dude.

They just hate the NUNG and those from Earth. It doesn't seem they are xenophobic.
>>
>>144540326
1. Claudia and Misa.
2. Sigr Valens wasn't 100% operational in episodes 12-13 and lost its main barrier thanks to Freyja BTFOing Heinz.
>>
>>144541682
By "Ranka reason" i just mean she think herself more than the big picture.
>>
>>144541799
If Messer had kidnapped Kaname and joined Windermere Keith would have ejaculated as soon as he knew.
>Now I can brawl with my pilotfu over and over and over again with paint rounds!
>>
>>144541904
>Sigr Valens wasn't 100% operational in episodes 12-13 and lost its main barrier thanks to Freyja BTFOing Heinz.

But isn't the dimensional barrier similar to the Vajra Queen's? I thought the dimensional barrier is useful against Beam attacks as shown from Macross Frontier. That is how i come across the idea that having the Macross Elysion ramming towards the Sigr Valens with a Macross Attack is way more effective than just shooting Macross Cannons.
>>
>>144541783
Grace worked with Galaxy (except in the movies). Sheryl ditched Galaxy and sided with Frontier.

Galaxy was the big bad of Frontier and Sheryl was a traitor to her home (not that was a bad thing, just like Freyja turning from Windermere ambitions to side with Chaos). Ranka never betrayed anyone though, she left hoping to talk to Vajra into not attacking and got brainwashed/mind controlled by Grace.
>>
>>144542020
It depends on Heinz' singing. Anyway, Muslim man said it was only 60% operational. It means it'll BTFO everyone when it's fully finished.
>>
>>144542043
vajracuck detected
>>
>>144541783
Sheryl was from Macross Galaxy, m8. You know, the real villains of Frontier? She's even complicit and a spy in the movie version who has a 'change of heart'.

Kawamori has a thing from "girl of the enemy side hooks up with MC." There's always a couple like this, if not the main pairing, another important one.
>>
>>144542189
Works also with guys:
Nobunaga the Fool had Ceasar charmed by Ichihime and betraying Arthur.
Aquarion Evol had Jin falling for Yunoha and betraying Altair for her.
Aquarion had Apollonius and his dog ditching shadow angels for human pussy.
>>
>>144542266
>Works also with guys:
>Nobunaga the Fool had Ceasar charmed by Ichihime and betraying Arthur.
>Aquarion Evol had Jin falling for Yunoha and betraying Altair for her.

so its confirmed Frejya and Hayate together
>>
>>144541939
In episode 21, Ranka left because she was thinking on the big picture. She was just a child who jumped into the unknown instead of talking to Ozma and other adults.

In the movies, where she's more mature, she gets over Alto's hatred talk and talks to her brother and his buddies instead who look up into it and find out she's right.

She was selfish in episode 20, but in 21, she is thinking in the big picture all right. She cannot approve of genocide when she knows Leon is using her as a tool for his ambitions. Alto and Sheryl are duped longer under Leon until they too fuck off. Looking back, the one who took the right choice first was Sheryl, who told Alto to fuck off about his "I will kill Ranka" duty and frees herself of that kind of burden. Ranka and Alto needed Sheryl to communicate, that's why Ranka and Alto failed as couple.
>>
>>144542370
Not necessarily, it could pull a Macross II. But Kawas hated that.
>>
Ok, so how many of you expect:
>Freyja win
>Mirage win
>Sky win
>>
>>144542565
>Sky win
i believe sky win will be enough to shut all the fags up.
>>
>>144537846
>not raped and becoming heinz's cocksleeve
>>
been Mirage is suffering ;_:
>>
>>144539510
th-thanks Kawamori
>>
>>144540772
wat
>>
File: 54.jpg (695KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
695KB, 1400x1000px
>>144540135
>>144540207
>not going full Pixy
<<Buddy...I've found a reason to fight.>>
>>
>>144541904
>Freyja BTFOing Heinz

I love that scene. I mean think about it, she's not actively trying to BTFO him, but what is she doing when it happens? She just jumped off the carrier is free falling through the sky. Heinz is a wind singer, so he's extra attuned to feeling nature around him (feeling bio fold waves?) so when he feels her song, he's overwhelmed by a feeling of falling through and endless blue sky. It's why he shoots off, going "aaaaahhh..................."

shit's hilarious.
>>
Do you think Isamu will be even OP if he is able to ride the wind?
>>
>>144543034
If Delta getting s2 i don't mind that.
>>
>>144543034
>Solo-wing Mirage
FUND IT.
>>
File: 1250283902411.jpg (98KB, 832x400px) Image search: [Google]
1250283902411.jpg
98KB, 832x400px
>>144543679
<<Those who live for a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible...I bet you do too, buddy>>
>>
File: ca01244d80f359f8b67844ed7d7222e6.jpg (867KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ca01244d80f359f8b67844ed7d7222e6.jpg
867KB, 1920x1080px
>>144543773
<<Fire away, coward!...Come on!!>>
>>
>>144542825
- Freyja is clearly an airplane (see pic)
- Kawamori has made people into songs before (see AKB0048)
>>
>>144544521
>Kawamori has made people into songs before (see AKB0048)
I do not remember this at all.
>>
>>144543896
>>144544347
Have JUNNA show her singing chops by performing the Macross version of ZERO, chants and all.
>>
>>144537094
Actually this might be a kumo episode. Kawamori has a tendency to be involved with episodes involving Mikumo
>>
>>144545213
Disregard that, I suck cocks.
It should be Heinz.
Ohgod, I can already see it, it'd be GLORIOUS!
>>
File: 5.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>>144545213
>>144545415
>mfw
>>
File: photo.jpg (8KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
8KB, 253x253px
>>144545493
Someone draw Mirage as Pixy.
>>
>>144545493
>>144545642
>>144543034
Now I'm gonna need to get Mirage's Valk and paint one wing red.
>>
>>144539444
Reirei kawaii!
>>
>>144539663
Reina is the moest walkure. She needs more moments in the show
>>
Why do Frejyafags act like she's some deep, conflicted character? Her conflict over fighting her home planet could've been interesting but her reaction to it was paper thin.
>>
>>144539537
Mikumo's facial expression in the top left
>>
Why do the retards always win anons?
>>
>>144545829
She's gonna crash soon
>>
File: CigdAZ_UkAE0kJe.jpg (47KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CigdAZ_UkAE0kJe.jpg
47KB, 600x338px
>>144545866
Because GoriGori.
>>
>>144545704
Do it <<buddy>>
>>
>>144546043
My point isn't that she was too "okay" with it, my point is that there's no depth to any of her decisions. Her conclusion was basically "I want to be Walkure because smiles, but it's not like I'm actually betraying Windermere! Even though I'm literally fighting against them!"
>>
>>144545829
>>144545866

Come on we already stop the fight, don't make battle begins again.
>>
File: 1434521652436.jpg (419KB, 950x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1434521652436.jpg
419KB, 950x1116px
>>144540306
>"Gee, I wonder, who could be the father of this redhead creature?"
>>
>>144546339
Mirage
>>
>>144546238
I'm not a Miragefag. I'm seriously curious.
>>
>>144546339
Kaname
Messer's doomed to be cucked by everything - even hoinas
>>
File: 57904162_p0.png (702KB, 800x1023px) Image search: [Google]
57904162_p0.png
702KB, 800x1023px
>>144546339
>>
>>144546926
Minorin, go back to bed, it's late over there.
>>
File: 1467606163699.jpg (408KB, 2210x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1467606163699.jpg
408KB, 2210x1800px
>>
File: 1467606489299.jpg (95KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
1467606489299.jpg
95KB, 600x783px
>>144547116
The Immelman-Wion family
>>
>>144546926
11/10
>>
>>144540772
This is what Mirage will sing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
>>
File: 57987526_p0.jpg (204KB, 640x1067px) Image search: [Google]
57987526_p0.jpg
204KB, 640x1067px
>>144546926
Wind families are so cute.
>>
>>144547158
Long-haired Hoinamom is so cute...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hJepWBUqZk

Is riding the wind any faster than this?
>>
Since Freya is a commentary on idolshit she can't win because idols have to be pure and can't have boyfriends.
>>
>>144546208
>>144546208
I get you. To be honest I can see why she doesn't like what her country is doing, because after all they are making innocent people suffer just like it happened to them. But at the same time I expected some more conflict. Like, what will happen to Windermere if she helps defeat them? Will NUNS attack them again? Does Freyja think about this? And if they suddenly told Walkure they have to help NUNS bomb Windermere would she be okay with it? I wanted more conflict, especially now that it's been revealed that MDE was most probably NUNS' doing. Maybe she is going to break sooner than latter. Anyways, I'm waiting.
>>
>>144547894
Yeah man, it's not like the fanbase is more than OK with her being the winner. It's not like she's fictional. It's not like Sheryl won being an idol. It's not like the majority of the Japanese fanbase ships Hayate/Freyja
>>
When are they going to reveal that Mirage dyes her hair from green to red?
>>
>>144546208
You completely misunderstand her character or just ignore her circumstances.

Unlike Knights she didn't hate humans and didn't have any grudge against them. And as we saw in manga her friends on Windermere were pretty neutral about Walkure which probably means they didn't hate humans as well. Common people did not care about revanchism unlike Gramia and Aerial Knights.

That's why Freyja didn't even consider herself a traitor when the war was declared. She thought it was just some stupid politician stuff, she knew that her friends on Windermere were peaceful and probably were against another war. For her this war was almost some kind of misunderstanding. And this explains why Freyja was so surprised and shocked when Bogue called he a traitor in episode 6.

Also her conclusion wasn't just "I wanna sing with Walkure". In episode 8 she learned about Kassim's reasons for fighting. It was because of his pain caused by loss of his family and relatives. But in the very same episode Freyja saw that cat pilot and she understood that this war was causing the same pain to other families. So that's why she decided to continue singing - to stop this war and prevent further suffering.
>>
>>144547894
Are you retarded? Most of the songs of Walkure are sexual and not pure bullshit about friendship and strong will. Freyja's not an idol either, she's a musical soldier. Walkure are militarized singers.
>>
>>144548246
>And if they suddenly told Walkure they have to help NUNS bomb Windermere would she be okay with it?

Chaos would never do that. They hate the NUNS and want them to fuck off.
>>
>>144548246
>Like, what will happen to Windermere if she helps defeat them?
What happened with Germany after defeat in WW2? Were all germans exterminated?
Also she is singing to stop the war, not nuking them. She wants to end the war with her song. She obviously wouldn't be okay with nuking Windermere, but that isn't happening (yet).

>I wanted more conflict, especially now that it's been revealed that MDE was most probably NUNS' doing
Are you watching the show with your ass? That's what Freyja was told by mayor. She knew it for 7 years. And she didn't care too much about it. Why would she start caring about it now?
>>
>>144548470
Pretty much this. Kassim doesn't even call her traitor, he called her "apple girl." I think both understand each other and just coped with the loss in a different way. I really want him to fuck off the Aerial knights and go to his wife and adopt Freyja.
>>
>>144548470
Are Miragefags really retarded who couldn't grasp this? I guess shit taste affects the brain. Freyja's development is being impeccable so far.
>>
I haven't watched the show at all but Giraffe Blues was a pretty good song and Freyja a cute. Holy shit, Freyja is so fucking cute. I want to pin her against a wall and sodomize her.

Wish me luck!
>>
File: 1467242017810.png (416KB, 551x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467242017810.png
416KB, 551x800px
>>144549402
Don't abuse the precious Hoina.
>>
that rune pikka moment from episode 13 sounds so lewd. Is Frejya having orgasm due to her rune?
>>
I just wish Mirage had more development.
>>
>>144549506
She gets off on the idea of resonating with hayate
>>
>>144549402
>he recognized Freyja as best girl before the show even started
See? This guy made the right choice and that's why he will be enjoying this show to the fullest with the rest of Freyja fans.
Miragefags can't blame anyone but themselves for their poor taste and shitty decisions.
>>
>>144539663
One can only imagine what Makina's other hand is up to.
>>
>>144549537
Me too
>>
>>144549577
ya i know, but isn't that kinda sounds like moaning? I though it was some kinda fan service in a way, because runes for the wind people afaik are kinda like external organs of some sort.
>>
You guys remember the first maybe 8 episodes where it was nothing but Miragefags claiming Freya has not chance of winning solely based off the fact that Ranka and Minmay were both idols and lost? Are miragefags on suicide watch yet?
>>
File: Cn5YObaUAAAmg1u.jpg large.jpg (120KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Cn5YObaUAAAmg1u.jpg large.jpg
120KB, 750x750px
what the fuck is happening to Blue's rune
>>
>>144550526

Boner.
>>
>>144539537
Reina a cute.

CUTE
U
T
E
>>
>>144549537
>had more development

You sound as if the anime were over
>>
>>144550526
I really need to see these motherfucking eizou tokuten already
>>
>>144549628
I'm a miragefag myself since episode 1 and i'm enjoying the show so far. I'm captivated by Frejya's cuteness as a character and how big of a heart she had for humanity and windermereans.

I admire Frejya's motivation. She adheres to her dreams to become part of the Walkure and sing to her hearts content. Moreover, Frejya as a singer is determined and actually knows what she is singing for as compared to Ranka and Minmay whom they always hesitated due to their own personal problems and conflicts. For your info not all of us are like that, we do enjoy the show. I believe the real problem lies towards the extremists.
>>
>>144551226
>I'm a miragefag myself
>I'm captivated by Frejya's cuteness
Sure "miragefag"
>>
File: minoringobogue2.jpg (18KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
minoringobogue2.jpg
18KB, 225x300px
http://e-stone.victormusicarts.jp/minoringo/archives/984
Look at who is posing with best boy again.
>>
>>144551259
Go ahead and spread cancer boy.
>>
>>144549402
Windermerians are stronger than puny Terrans. She's going to turn the tables and peg your tight asshole with her rune. Are you ready?
>>
>>144537094
>It's a ________ episode

Fuck off back to >>>/tv/ you cancer.
>>
>>144551226
Because she's like Basara and Sheryl.
>>
>>144551396
She's just like Yukinon, their characters won't end up with the VA's husbandos.
>>
I miss the weekly

SHINIGAMI
SHIROKISHI

It's not the same without it, lads.
>>
>>144551396
Seto likes Keith.
Hayate VA Mirage.
Roid VA Reina.
Messer VA likes Freyja.

Hayate VA and Roid VA did say their characters would fight over Freyja, though.
>>
>>144551906
I only liked Keith during his fights with Messer. His character became lively during these moments.
>>
>>144551974
I think Makina's likes Roid.
>>
File: 1469132498617.png (384KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1469132498617.png
384KB, 800x1100px
>>144551974
Really, who hell wouldn't through down over the precious Hoina?
>>
File: bogueisprecious.jpg (102KB, 1079x939px) Image search: [Google]
bogueisprecious.jpg
102KB, 1079x939px
>>144551396
Oh, and she also wrote this.
>Bogue is precious

She really does love him.
>>
>>144551974
Who do KENN and Kimura like?
>>
>>144552201
From here https://twitter.com/animateshibuya/status/756380775180664832
>>
>>144552239
They haven't been to the radio show yet.
>>
>>144552201
I wonder if Yukinon has stuff like this as well but about Messah.
>>
>>144552302
Ah ok. I hope they do say when they appear. Im pretty curious.
>>
>>144552406
If it turns out that KENN likes Freyja imma "kyaaaa" like a japanese highschooler.
>>
>>144552559
Apparently in the event Minoringo was the one who pleaded KENN to do the cat thing and she kept blushing around him. I hope he goes to the radio show just so we can hear Minoringo act cute.
>>
>>144552647
So Minoringo likes both Bogue and KENN?
Or maybe she likes Bogue because of KENN...
>>
>>144552731
No, no, the one she likes is Bogue. KENN must be like a plus.
>>
>>144552814
Well, KENN is pretty handsome...
...fuck, is this worse than waifuism? Wondering about who does a VA like among her coworkers?
>>
File: CnUa28DVYAA8ZAh.jpg (23KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
CnUa28DVYAA8ZAh.jpg
23KB, 427x640px
>>144553112
Indeed, he is.
>>
YOU ARE MY SKY
>>
File: 56755720_p1_master1200.jpg (253KB, 660x805px) Image search: [Google]
56755720_p1_master1200.jpg
253KB, 660x805px
Look at these two idiots being adorable together.
>>
Do you guys think that delta is setting up Freyja to be unreachable/too good for Hayate?
>>
>>144555004
too old if anything, maybe we'll get a deathbed scene with her dying of old age
>>
>>144555053
>Her cute, sweet face covered in windie cancer.
>A final "Uhihihihi..." with tears.
I don't think my heart would be able to take it.
>>
>>144555114
YOURE HORRIBLE OMG

Freyja's not gonna die, you fucking asswipes
>>
>>144555168
Either stop writing like 12 yo girl or go back to whatever place you came from.
>>
File: green dress.png (1MB, 728x812px) Image search: [Google]
green dress.png
1MB, 728x812px
Reminder that this dress makes a comeback next episode. I'm excited.
>>
File: Cn-A519VIAAHiki.jpg (105KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cn-A519VIAAHiki.jpg
105KB, 750x1000px
Happy Birthday~
>>
File: 1466981831282.png (338KB, 684x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466981831282.png
338KB, 684x720px
>>144555238
>yfw that anon is actually a 12 y.o. girl
>>
How i wished we have this epic clashing of songs in Delta as well. I really miss Basara's performance!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J79O5mEjcZ0

Btw, i have a strong feeling that all the Jenius girls which includes milia, holds a lot of pride in them and are often sore losers on a certain degree. On the contrary they can be very romantic and nice to be with.
>>
File: 1469137935307.gif (2MB, 420x428px) Image search: [Google]
1469137935307.gif
2MB, 420x428px
>>144555336
This made me wonder if Messer ever busted a nut to a picture of Kaname.
>>
I can't believe Minori is only 18. For some odd reason I pegged her to be around 21-23ish? Perhaps it's because of her style of clothing. She gives this University student whom is mature yet very shy and pure - vibe.
>>
>>144555474
of course he did, and he did it while listening to AXIA
>>
>>144555336
Honestly I just hope Freyja and Mikumo get to sing over Lion. With their harmonization, nothing would be able to compete
>>
>>144555604
>He cums at the last "I love you, yet I hate you".
>>
>>144555336
While i'm a freyjafag, Reina definetly has the cutest outfit/color scheme for this one.
>>
>>144555673
Axia always helped him cross the finish line during his intimate erotic moments. Yet little did he know Axia would indeed help him cross the line again...but this time to the land of the dead.
>>
File: Macross-Delta-Ep-10-Img-0009.png (239KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Macross-Delta-Ep-10-Img-0009.png
239KB, 1280x720px
>>144555415
I want Mikumo and Heinz to clash like this next episode. Singing back and forth, until Mikumo overloads the entire system. She gets knocked out for good, and epsilon and Roid are amazed that she did that without the amps that Heinz uses
>>
>>144555762
>Kaname's only achievement was killing Messer
Sasuga.
>>
File: 1468363280925.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468363280925.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>144555762
>>
>>144555533
She looks dumb in those long frocks. Her teeths made me think she was in her late twenties. Hopefully she makes enough money to fix them
>>
File: 1468355656595.jpg (181KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468355656595.jpg
181KB, 725x1024px
>>144555812
The real Shinigami.
>>
>>144555861
Bang! Bang! My baby shot me down
>>
>>144555847
Really? I think she's cute. A bit "simple" but cute nonetheless. She probably just doesn't like dressing up much.
>>
itoshiki kimi yo ima doko ni iru no
iro mo imi mo nakushita sekai
>>
>>144555168
she is in 15 years no matter what
>>
Macross FB7 - Nyan Nyan FIRE! - Totsugeki Planet Explosion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5g_3_0FfPE
>>
>>144541747
>Did Alto just rode the wind in the climax scene?
he was doing the kabuki dance while dodging all of those CIWS
one scene actually depict how he saw those fold waves while in slow motion, so yeah he can see the wind and ride it
>>
File: 1463458713862.jpg (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463458713862.jpg
401KB, 1280x720px
>>144555168
Freyja dying at the end of the series, by doing what she loves best, which is singing would be the highest peak of her character development. She would literally shake, and rewrite Macross history. She would be a legend.

This is why i'm happy they are pushing Freyja, and showing the audience happy moments with her. It's to build up her story in our hearts, and make her sacrifice even more intense.

But it won't be completely sad for us Freyjafags, because we will be happy that our girl choose doing what she loves the most, to bring peace to the world.
>>
File: Cm4A-QvUIAAcjxN.jpg (47KB, 540x812px) Image search: [Google]
Cm4A-QvUIAAcjxN.jpg
47KB, 540x812px
>>144555604
I wonder if he listens to other Walkure songs or just Axia, maybe just Cosmic movement and Love Halation the War because of Kaname's part on those
>>
File: tumblr_o7trikIwzO1rs40dxo1_1280.jpg (250KB, 767x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7trikIwzO1rs40dxo1_1280.jpg
250KB, 767x749px
>>144556389
>Dat husky, breathy "Cosmic~
>>
File: Cn9-3BFUIAANluR.jpg (44KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn9-3BFUIAANluR.jpg
44KB, 599x600px
>>
Can I be honest for a minute? Windermerean men are attractive as hell (except cassim idk what happened with him). Keith, Roid, Bogue, the twins, we saw Herman was very attractive when he was younger in the Manga, Gramia was also good looking in Ernest's flashback. And in Heinz's coronation where we saw a lot of Windies all the men were good looking as well. And the women too, very beautiful. Like, Windermereans are just very attractive in general.
>>
>>144537351
cute Mirage is cute
>>
File: 1540850578.jpg (286KB, 869x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1540850578.jpg
286KB, 869x1217px
Young Herman really makes my fold waves increase.
>>
>>144556281
Lynn minmay and her songs are always venerated and remembered as legends
>>
File: 1465317852176.png (419KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465317852176.png
419KB, 600x800px
Post more MesaKana.
>>
File: CnKXNdtUIAAiyoy.jpg (82KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CnKXNdtUIAAiyoy.jpg
82KB, 600x1000px
>>144556494
>>
File: Cn9Ad7YUAAAn9fk.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn9Ad7YUAAAn9fk.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Cn9Ae9DUEAAqEyB.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn9Ae9DUEAAqEyB.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>
>>144551396
Literally the best VA in the industry.
>>
File: Cn87wEsUAAACehx.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn87wEsUAAACehx.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1468366570160.png (216KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
1468366570160.png
216KB, 600x766px
>>144556927
>>
File: Cn87wgUVUAARNfT.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn87wgUVUAARNfT.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1468366635850.png (380KB, 539x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468366635850.png
380KB, 539x1024px
>>144557045
>>
File: Cn87w7SVMAABZOH.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn87w7SVMAABZOH.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Cn81uGeUEAATvm-.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn81uGeUEAATvm-.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>
>>144557099
Kaname a best.
BEST.
>>
File: Cn81vCMVUAAP8MN.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn81vCMVUAAP8MN.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Manlet.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>144556906
No.
>>
File: Cn41ds-VIAA_oHo.jpg (74KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cn41ds-VIAA_oHo.jpg
74KB, 791x1024px
>>144556906
>>
File: Cn8wBE1VUAAa685.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cn8wBE1VUAAa685.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>
File: CnzzH6iUIAArTPC.jpg (38KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
CnzzH6iUIAArTPC.jpg
38KB, 550x413px
>>144557138
Shouldn't you be dead?
>>
>>144557020
>>144557171
Reina is the cutest Walkure
>>
File: 1468926740799.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468926740799.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>144557260
Mein negger.
>>
>>144557234
Whoa! Arad/Kaname art!
Saved.
>>
File: 1465297505116.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465297505116.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>144557190
YES.
>>
File: 1CnU6i3SUkAIlaJk.jpg (173KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1CnU6i3SUkAIlaJk.jpg
173KB, 720x1024px
>>
>>144557363
You know it's kinda crazy how many KanaMessa fans are out there. Some fans of Delta only watch for Kaname. Some people know of them and don't even watch. One guy has a tattoo of Kaname.

Nips are interesting
>>
File: 2CnU6lIuUkAAmMMS.jpg (184KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2CnU6lIuUkAAmMMS.jpg
184KB, 734x1024px
>>144557455
>>
File: 1465224510006.jpg (55KB, 386x571px) Image search: [Google]
1465224510006.jpg
55KB, 386x571px
>>144557455
>When you're waifu calls you "Baka!"
>>
File: 3CnU6nsxVUAAChHV.jpg (171KB, 707x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3CnU6nsxVUAAChHV.jpg
171KB, 707x1024px
>>144557495
>>
File: 1465310535435.jpg (591KB, 800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1465310535435.jpg
591KB, 800x2400px
>>
>>144537094

I only watch this show for Freyja 2bh
>>
>>144557712
She's the only character that matters.
>>
File: 1465234944434.jpg (1MB, 1100x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1465234944434.jpg
1MB, 1100x1300px
>>144557482
The elevens have good taste sometimes.
>>
File: 1465224703619.jpg (42KB, 497x615px) Image search: [Google]
1465224703619.jpg
42KB, 497x615px
>>
File: 1468364627877.jpg (40KB, 313x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468364627877.jpg
40KB, 313x540px
>>144557766
>>
Hold up! It's Reina's birthday and nobody told me!?
>>
>>144557892
Everyone too busy celebrating Nico-nico-ni's birthday.
>>
File: Cn-k2FFVYAAaPEk.jpg (59KB, 567x799px) Image search: [Google]
Cn-k2FFVYAAaPEk.jpg
59KB, 567x799px
Happy Birthday Rei~rei. Whoever makes the next thread, can you please make it a Reina thread. Girl deserves it!!

>>144557931
Stupid LL
>>
File: 1351804168532.jpg (55KB, 640x562px) Image search: [Google]
1351804168532.jpg
55KB, 640x562px
>>144547367
>>144546926
>Terrorists.
>>
>>144557997
I hope she gets a marshmallow heaven for her birthday.
>>
File: 1468359904565.jpg (59KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468359904565.jpg
59KB, 1000x1000px
>>144557851
>>
>>144558076
WINDMERE IS THE PLANET OF PEACE I WILL BEHEAD YOU INFIDEL
>>
>>144558076
Does that woman has a dick?
>>
File: 1469115551848.png (140KB, 282x418px) Image search: [Google]
1469115551848.png
140KB, 282x418px
>>144558472
>>
File: 1464186489912.png (208KB, 465x562px) Image search: [Google]
1464186489912.png
208KB, 465x562px
>>144558380
>>
File: CnvIig3VMAEy6k6.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CnvIig3VMAEy6k6.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>
>>144558508
She has a dangling participle.
>>
File: 1468357004122.jpg (212KB, 655x756px) Image search: [Google]
1468357004122.jpg
212KB, 655x756px
>>144558661
I thought they were fuggin' in that one.
>>
File: 1468354736708.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468354736708.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>144558840
>>
File: 1465318946598.png (3MB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1465318946598.png
3MB, 2048x1448px
>>144558960
>>
File: 1465308638146.jpg (60KB, 633x608px) Image search: [Google]
1465308638146.jpg
60KB, 633x608px
>>
Messer >>>Arad

Arad seems like that Bara guy that when he takes off his shirt he has a really hairy chest
>>
>>144559348
>Implying that's a bad thing
>>
File: CnznXysUAAALiWB.jpg (46KB, 550x533px) Image search: [Google]
CnznXysUAAALiWB.jpg
46KB, 550x533px
according to some fangirls' visions, messer is actually pretty buff
>>
File: reina a cute.jpg (325KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reina a cute.jpg
325KB, 1920x1080px
Happy Birthday, Reirei!
>>
>>144559658
>>
>>144560545
VarMesser/Kaname doujins WHEN?!
>>
File: 19h33m43s122.png (977KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
19h33m43s122.png
977KB, 1280x720px
>>144559658
>>144560545
>>
File: 1468549450551.jpg (93KB, 692x734px) Image search: [Google]
1468549450551.jpg
93KB, 692x734px
The only two girls that matter
>>
>>144559348
Kaname obviously likes her men rugged
>>
File: Reina a cute.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reina a cute.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>I love Reina!
>>
I'm sure this is a gif you will all enjoy
>>
>/a/ hates the shit out of Freyja

What the hell happened lads
>>
File: 1465549748166.jpg (169KB, 881x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465549748166.jpg
169KB, 881x1200px
>>144562068
When will they fug?
>>
File: CnyaRPVXEAEMfa8.jpg (17KB, 481x453px) Image search: [Google]
CnyaRPVXEAEMfa8.jpg
17KB, 481x453px
>>144562328
>/a/
They are just vocal haters.
>>
>>144562088
She is so damn cute.

>>144562293
CUTE!
>>
>>144562088
Thank you for making this anon. Reina is awesome and the cutest. Happy Birthday Rei~rei
>>
>>144562088
Can you expand on this an add more Reina cute moments?
>>
>>144562088
Has Reina ever been in a scene without Makimaki?
>>
>>144563048
There was that one scene where she gave Freyja advice, after MessaMessa's death
>>
What's Makina's nickname for Chuck? Has she ever referred to him?
>>
File: some twitter poll.jpg (8KB, 497x162px) Image search: [Google]
some twitter poll.jpg
8KB, 497x162px
In case you wonder what twitter is shipping.
>>
>>144562293
I wonder what the discussion was like when they came up with "let's shake our boobs at the start! Yeah, let's tease 'em!"

Who do you think came up with that idea for the group? Makimaki?
>>
>>144564303
Wow, a grand total of 459 out of x hundreds of thousands that watch Delta.

That's so telling. Oh gosh, I can't handle the truth of all this Freyja shit.
>>
>>144564385
Reina. She wanted to see Makina bounce.
>>
>>144564457
Calm the fuck down. Get that stick out of your fucking ass. It's a simple poll that someone posted because they wanted to have fun.

Don't like it? Don't comment on it and scroll past it.
>>
File: 1461883524185.png (741KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461883524185.png
741KB, 1024x1024px
>>144565304
This.
>>
File: 14253636734747.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14253636734747.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>144551396
Why is she so perfect, bros?
>>
>>144555803
>I want Mikumo and Heinz to clash like this next episode. Singing back and forth, until Mikumo overloads the entire system. She gets knocked out for good, and epsilon and Roid are amazed that she did that without the amps that Heinz uses

I have feeling that will happen maybe have Freyja's and Heinz's songs clash while slowly harmonizing each other
>>
>>144555803
So far only Freyja BTFO Heinz effortlessly. When Mikumo tried, she fucked herself and Freyja over (episode 10) and this led to Messer's death.
>>
>>144567845
Twisting the plot, which is typical of freyjafags these days. Mikumo was overloading the ruins during episode 10, while Freyja was singing directly within the same range as Hienz. Heinz was on Ragna along with Walkure dumbass
>>
>>144567569
It wouldn't have an intense effect though, since Freyja isn't really able to sing hype songs. I can see them harmonizing though, but they probably wouldn't sound good together
>>
>>144568204
The thing is that Mikumo gets her shit beaten by Heinz or fucks over her team when she tries to beat Heinz. Freyja meanwhile seemly defeats Heinz without even trying.

If Mikumo is trying something, it'll backfire on her. It's already announced the wind singer will btfo her in a magazine.
>>
>>144568761
Man, I hope your delusions are BTFO by what happens in future episodes. I really hope the writers are for some table flipping moments. That would really be comical for people like you (and me).
>>
>>144568850
Mikumo will probably beat Heinz by the finale, but she's getting her shit wrecked next episode. It's already spoiled that her singing power will weaken considerably because Heinz will BTFO her when he increases his powerlevel and Freyja has to take the lead, role exchange shit or something.

She's a mentor, a stepping stone for the mc to shine, just like Messer was. She just was spared from dead.
>>
Preview when
>>
>>144568965
If you really think so, you're in for a cruel awakening. That's literally just character development for Mikumo, along with explaining her reason for singing. Mikumo is the plot of Delta, her and Freyja are also the money makers of this series.

The two girls share the dual lead vocalist role, which is why the future concerts are JUNNA and Minori, and not the rest of walkure, or just Minori. Get off the Freyja hype train, and get back to reality.

The whole Mikumo and Freyja switching roles, is just character development for both girls.

>Oh, lets just hype this one character and shroud her in mystery. Then we will let her big reveal be she lost her ability. Fans are going to love that, and want to keep buying her CD's and see her in concert.
>>
>>144569446
Only JUNNA and Minori will be doing concerts? Not like I can attend seeing as I'm not even in Japan but now I'm curious.
>>
>>144569004
>>144537351
???
>>
>all these people ragging on Mirage for having family problems like it's not a real issue

Do you even Buddha? The most influential person in Asia had to tell his family to fuck off before he could figure out what he was supposed to do with his life.
>>
>>144571668
She looks like a little whiny bitch when Freyja told her whole planet to fuck off and shipped herself for days in an apple box to follow her dreams. In other words, Mirage exists to make Freyja look better like Ranka with Sheryl.
>>
File: girigiri.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
girigiri.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Finally got around to watching episode 16 tonight and holy hell, this moment had me grasping for my heart medication. My body wasn't ready for this.
>>
File: FUCK ME HAYATE.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK ME HAYATE.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>144572447
I know right?
>>
File: btfo.webm (87KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.webm
87KB, 630x720px
>>144572629
tell me about it. Poor Mirage though, almost felt bad for her for a second. Miragefags across the entire galaxy are on suicide watch after this. Their hope are forever vanquished.
>>
>>144573025
I think they'll think she has a chance again once the resonance problems of Hayate and Freyja begins
>>
File: btfo part deux.webm (255KB, 930x720px) Image search: [Google]
btfo part deux.webm
255KB, 930x720px
>>144573214
nobody could be that deluded. then again a delusional perception of reality is a miragefag's most defining characteristic
>>
File: pot.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pot.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>
File: 1.jpg (157KB, 1199x669px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
157KB, 1199x669px
>>
File: 2.jpg (158KB, 1199x672px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
158KB, 1199x672px
>>144574096
>>
File: 3.jpg (160KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
160KB, 1200x674px
>>144574126
>>
File: o.jpg (86KB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
86KB, 1200x674px
>>144574153
>>
>>144539038
Extrovert is the best.
>>
>>144573901
OTP
>>
>>144574096
what is this from?
>>
File: pirika.jpg (297KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pirika.jpg
297KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>144574228
from the 1st DVD/BD
>>
File: bonus.jpg (107KB, 899x470px) Image search: [Google]
bonus.jpg
107KB, 899x470px
>>144574276
http://macross.jp/delta/bluraydvd/
>>
>>144539537
Why is the character design so bad?
>>
>tfw you've realized there is no real love triangle in main Macross TV
>Misa won because Hikaru thought everyone was fucked
>Mylene won nothing because she's a stupid fuck, also bros before hoes route
>implying Ranka stood any chance
>implying Mirage having any chance to begin with

Shit's rigged
>>
>>144573901
I like their dynamic a lot more than MesaKana
>>
>>144574854
Don't worry, japanese consider Freyja and Messer as good friends.
>>
>>144573901
CUTE! Fuck I wish Messer still alive, their interaction in episode 9 was cute.
>>
File: CoBGbghUMAAThID.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CoBGbghUMAAThID.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
>>144542825
Walkure are airplane.
>>
File: Cn9meDnVYAATrYz.jpg (404KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cn9meDnVYAATrYz.jpg
404KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>144574096
>>144574126
>>144574153
>>144574181
muh eizou tokuten.
>>
>>144575008
Red Riding Hood
>>
File: Cn9meDmVMAAfIRG.jpg (453KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cn9meDmVMAAfIRG.jpg
453KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>144574784
>Mylene won
if anything Gamblin won
>>
Windy knights : this seems like magic to me

Reina: this is science, not magic.

Hilarious
>>
>>144575037
>dat bow on her rune in the bottom one
>>
>>144575037
Is that a bow on her rune?
>>
>>144574784
What absurd notion of "love triangle" do you go by? A love triangle is a love triangle if it involves 3 people who all either like or are liked by another in the triangle.

Also, all the actions of the characters are predecided by the writers. None of these are real people yo
>>
>>144574181
Holyshit I watched it. So they're always wear only this shit while singing?
>>
>>144575037
Her butt pockets are too pure for this world
>>
File: Cn-dIi4UkAEWVdN.jpg (353KB, 2048x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Cn-dIi4UkAEWVdN.jpg
353KB, 2048x1122px
So this is what the other anon was talking about.
>also I watching LINE live and there're a preview of her (Mirage) diary, she talking about Freyja always surrounded by mercat and she thought that Freyja luring mercat by using her rune so Mirage make up a fake rune for luring mercat but it failed.

>>144575170
>>144575134
Oh, I never noticed. That's pretty cute.
>>
>>144575238
That's hilarious!
>>
>>144575238
Cute!
>>
>>144575037
those lewd reactions in bottom middle and right
>>
>>144575238
holy shit. That is kawaii as fuck
>>
>>144575209
goddamnit, upload a rip or something. I need to seeeee
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469262365641.jpg (53KB, 978x579px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469262365641.jpg
53KB, 978x579px
>>
>>144575493
Go Facebook, then proceed to macross delta page. There you have your video
>>
>>144575893
www facebook com/macrossdelta/videos/625818924259233/
>>
>>144576015
Yep. That's the link.
>>
File: 57728740_p3.jpg (311KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
57728740_p3.jpg
311KB, 600x800px
>>144573901
>>
File: 57728740_p4.jpg (250KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
57728740_p4.jpg
250KB, 600x800px
>>144576302
>>
I want Walkure to sing DYRL. Kawamori please let it happen!
>>
>>144576302
>>144576327
Love it!
>>
So I havent been to MWF and Animesuki in 3 weeks is it still a jell hole.
>>
File: 1457291739574.jpg (45KB, 379x417px) Image search: [Google]
1457291739574.jpg
45KB, 379x417px
>>144576015
>Freyja is also wearing this
>Mikumo too
>>
>>144576302
>>144576327
Yes
>>
>>144573025
>episode 16 of 26
>>
>>144574784
Nice damage control
>>
Man macross threads are now shit. Too many people lambasting each other strong opinions being flung around. People should stop taking this personally
>>
>>144575103
Yes, that's right. Gamlin won Mylene. They're a happy family right now with little kids running around.

Basara is off doing his thing, fucking bitches and singing peace around the universe. You wouldn't believe how much pussy he gets each week. Shit's amazing. It's funny that people still think he and Mylene might have been a thing. Media, I guess.
>>
>>144574181
That Kaname face
>>
>>144576327
I need Messer's face in the 3rd panel as a reaction image
>>
>>144575850
I'm glad JUNNA got top billing for that poster. If anything, she'll have the most success out of all the Delta singers. That's if she gets the right people behind her (which she will).
>>
>>144576700
Reminds me of the old Infinite Stratos threads from after the first season ended, even those threads seemed more civil at times.
>>
>>144576744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjRi0Mq3G2g
>>
So how did the first day of sales go compared to the others this season?
>>
>>144576015
lovely. Explains where and what it is that is creating the holographic outfit
>>
>>144576987
We don't get any actual figures until a week for blurays and dvds. Only cds get daily numbers.
>>
>>144576987
We still don't have the numbers. Oricon lists the first volume as the highest selling bluray of the 21st, but doesn't list the actual sales numbers.
>>
>>144571668
>Miragefags now compare their whiny knife-ear to the freakin' Buddha
Stay classy, Miragefags.
>>
>>144576015
Hah. Theo and Xao both get nosebleeds. Theo wipes his off with his rune. Isn't he the one with a fiancée?
>>
>>144577148
Probably going to be 10k to 12k, no more than that.
>>
File: 1467494810815.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1467494810815.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>144575008
>PJ's Freyja
HNNNGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>144577380
I'm not expecting very high numbers either. It'll just barely get 5 digits I assume.
>>
>>144576302
>Messer going "Rune Pika Beam!"
Glorious. Yet the best is him getting caught by Kaname.
Maybe if she had seen him like this she would've liked him...
>>
>>144577485
Nothing sold particularly well this season anyway, and with how quiet Macross has been in hype compared to Re:Zero and Kabaneri which haven't broken 10k yet, it's not realistic to assume anything much better.
>>
>>144577496
Messer's plan was no to ruin any girls life since he was a dead man.
>>
File: bigeyes.jpg (20KB, 223x295px) Image search: [Google]
bigeyes.jpg
20KB, 223x295px
>>
>>144538764
Well because Mirage is literally Nagase?
>>
>>144539118
There were an actual discussion in /m/ thread, too bad it died.
>>
>>144543034
>Delta ends in Delta platoon shooting down falling Sigur Valens while dodging the debris
>mfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjY6awCr2_c starts playing

DO IT KAWAMORI.
>>
>>144551906
Go play some Ace Combat then.
>>
>>144539118
Freyjafags are just rebranded Rankafags.

Same cancer, different year.
>>
>>144578508
Yeah, that actually makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if all Freyja fags preferred Ranka over Sheryl.

Ranka 2.0 fits. Genki Genki!
>>
>>144578600

Ranka wasn't genki. On the contrary, she spent most of her time switching between moping around and passively doing what she was told.

Sheryl was the playful one.

I'd actually describe Freyja as almost an anti-Ranka. If you look at the two on the surface, you might assume that they're similar. However, Freyja is just as energetic as she looks, and she's a bold go-getter who drives the events around her.
>>
>>144578508
For the most part, the shippingwars wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be and conversations are pretty civil. The only cancer I see in this thread is the metaposting. Feel free to ignore the conversations you don't like instead of bitching and let the thread die.
>>
>>144578600
>Ranka
>Genki
What the fuck happen to your brain anon?
>>
>>144578706
>>144578751
Well, what do you see when she does the Nyan Nyan ad? What did you see from her little gigs that she did in the movie, before she got famous to drop those? Don't you see her as a little genki faggot?
>>
>>144578840

I can see how someone who hasn't watched the series might see those clips and assume that she's a genki girl, but that hardly describes how she usually behaves.
>>
>>144578706
Actually in Japan most Freyjafags are also Rankafags, and many HayaFre shippers preferred Alto/Ranka. It's funny how here it's actually the opposite.
>>
>>144578840
She didn't acted genki in the whole show ,about after episode 3 she being AIMO ALTO-KUN AIMO ALTO-KUN.
>>
>>144578920
Because Japanese have shit taste
>>
>>144578920
We just like extroverts. That's why we like both Sheryl and Freyja
>>
>>144578920
>here it's actually the opposite.
>implying
>>
>>144579063
Guess what? Freyja is really popular in Japan. How's your personal taste, Freyjafag?
>>
>>144551974
Yeah that's very cute. In Gorigori radio Kaito screaming "Freyja's a cute" and Yuma said that he not gonna give her to him.
>>
>>144579110
What wrong with being a extrovert, friendly and cheerful girl fag?
>>
>>144578920

>Sheryl completely eclipses Ranka in terms of popularity with Frontier
>Freyja is the undisputed MVP of fan attention for Delta
>fans of the most popular Frontier character, Freyja, are all fans of the less popular Frontier girl, Ranka

There are only two conclusions that we can draw from this: The first is that Sherylfags aren't watching, and the second is that you're wrong. I'm going with the latter.
>>
>>144579110
I'm a miragefag and I support AltoxsSheryl.
>>
>>144579215

>most popular Frontier character, Freyja

* Delta, obviously
>>
>>144579215
Wait, what is this discussion mainly about?
>>
>>144579284
I don't know too but there're some anon said in the previous thread ago that Freyjafags are Rankafags and Hayafre shippers are AlRan shippers. He also said that Sherylfags shipped other couple and prefer Mirage to win the bowl over Freyja.
>>
>>144579328
Well, that makes sense, doesn't it?

I really can't see a difference between Ranka and Freyja. They're the same. Same hairstyle, same attention-seeking. Same boyfriend robbing. Same.
>>
>>144579237
AltoxRanka was never anything more than illusion anyway. Ranka didn't actually truly love Alto in a mature aware manner. She was crushing on him, but in a sense she did a surrogate brother thing with him as well. She got over him fairly quickly in that side manga. Alto for his part was just eager to play the role of Ranka's protector, but never anything more than that. With Sheryl it was an OTP that was just waiting to happen.

I'm a Freyjafag btw, not really sure why that should have any bearing on anything though.
>>
>>144579378
are you even watching the same show as i am?
>>
>>144579328
Here the problem is if Sherylfags are Miragefags while Rankafags are Freyjafags. Why the fuck there're more Freyjafags than Miragefags when Sheryl is the most popular character in frontier.
>>
>>144579378
>Same hairstyle
I laughed.
>>
Yeah anyway with all this venom, maybe it's best not to make a new thread today.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469272363863.jpg (58KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469272363863.jpg
58KB, 600x706px
Glad to know there is more love for both makina and Reina!
>>
>>144579215
I've been following Delta's discussions on Japanese twitter since it began airing. Most Freyjafags are also Rankafags and they were sad their girl had lost the bowl. They have been saying since the beginning that Freyja winning the Hayatebowl would be revenge to what happened to Ranka.

Sherylfags prefer Mirage and hayamira, or Kaname and mesakana, or ship Freya with Bogue instead from what I've seen. Same for Rankafags who are breran fans (these ones usually also like Sheryl and arusheri).
>>
>>144579558

It's just one retarded anti-Freyjafag taking a pounding.

All is well.
>>
>>144579604
wasn't her birthday yesterday? Reina that is.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469272357862.jpg (50KB, 567x799px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469272357862.jpg
50KB, 567x799px
>>
>>144579637
Why didn't HayaMira more popular than HayaFre then?
>>
>>144579637
You're trying to spin things to suit your narrative here when you say "most". That's patently not true because the number of Freyja fans eclipse Ranka fans. All of what you say is anecdotal too.
>>
>>144579741
Maybe because it isn't similar to arusheri at all. Instead mesakana is the one that took off (and there was some major interest on Bogue/Freyja from people who like arusheri and aruran but since they haven't interacted for several episodes it didn't become more popular).
>>
>>144579774
>the number of Freyja fans eclipse Ranka fans
Ranka is still more popular than Freyja.
>>
>>144579637
>Cheering Freyja because want a revenge for Ranka.
These fucking people.
>>
>>144579774
I other anon and that anon is saying the truth. I notice the same pattern.
>>
>>144579637
>Bogue with Freyja
Their opinion is entirely discarded.
>>
>>144579637

And I'm saying that it doesn't make sense that this group that you're referencing is the overwhelming majority.

Even if Rankafags were completely united and Sherylfags were completely spread around Mirage and Kumo, the landscape wouldn't like it does. Sheryl is Frontier's star player, by a long shot. Freyja is Delta's star player, also by a long shot.

From both the perspective of her personality and her role in the story, Freyja is also more similar to Sheryl than Ranka. She's active, energetic, playful, and someone who drives the characters and events surrounding her rather than passively going along with the flow. The only way that she's more similar to Ranka than Sheryl is her age.

The idea that Sherylfags flocked to Freyja is the most consistent and believable explanation of how the fandom looks right now.
>>
>>144579797
>MesaKana
>BoguFre
Did they enjoyed Delta?
>>
>>144579637
I don't know about the Delta fandom on Twitter but outside of it, I mostly see Freyja and HayaFrey fags.
>>
>>144579700
ya i believe so. I realize their popularity increase due to the mini video
>>
There's also a facet to take into consideration and that's that not all people watching Delta saw Frontier.

Not all people who watched Frontier are now watching Delta.

Freyja isn't Ranka 2.0 any more than Mirage is Zessica 2.0. Like come the fuck on people.
>>
>>144579637
So, in conclusion, the Delta fandom on Twitter who prefer as a pairing: HayeFrey or HayaMira?

And not what the Frontier fags believe only but in general.
>>
>>144580219
HayaFre is more popular by a landslide. This is the only fact. We see it in the ammount of tweets, we see it in the ammount of fanart, we see it in poll results.

Don't believe anyone who claims to know the demographics of the group though. Don't even bother.
>>
>>144580141
The problem is Frejyafags who covers a whole majority in this community tend to shit on the minorities such as the Miragefags.
>>
>>144579933
>The idea that Sherylfags flocked to Freyja is the most consistent and believable explanation of how the fandom looks right now.
But it's not like that in nip twitter. The pattern is actually the opposite. Rankafags flocked to Freyjafags.

Also, HafaFre is popular but mesakana is actually the most popular pairing by far and if they did have more interactions I'd bet my money BoguFre would be on top of HayaFre.
>>
>>144580390
Given how insufferable Miragefags were in the beginning.

Granted, shit flinging from either side helps nobody and should ideally just stup, but you just declaring the one side as "the problem" is just a little too precious, senpai.
>>
>>144580219
HayaFre by far. Even BoguFre is more popular than HayaMira. But above HayaFre there's MesaKana.
>>
>>144580486
>Read 3 tweets.
>Talk about patterns.

Either make a full blown quantitative analysis, or shut up.
>>
>>144580557
It's actually the amount of profiles I've seen that have ランカ派 besides フレイヤ派 what makes me say this.
>>
>>144580498
>"the problem" is just a little too precious, senpai.
This is already a problem and i have been hoping for this hate to be put to an end. This nonsensical wars actually creates bad experience for everyone. I believe any rational human being like you and me should understand that.
>>
>>144580486
>mesakana is actually the most popular pairing by far
What is it with Japan always flocking to short lived, dead pairings in Kawamori shows?
>>
>>144580486
Can I ask something? While I'm fine with every crack pairing it pops up, I don't understand how BogueFreyja can be so popular. What reasons do Nips give to ship them? Well, besides I don't know, they look good/cute together.
>>
>>144580659
You mean women
>messer and kaname
>Bogue and Freyja
>>
>>144580498

>Given how insufferable Miragefags were in the beginning.

This.

In the early going, Miragefags were constantly bitching about idols, moeshit, and the franchise being ruined, and antagonizing anyone who wasn't being an autistic fuck. If were a part of that group, you really lose the right to complain about hostility.
>>
>>144580698
>Well, besides I don't know, they look good/cute together
Since when were you under the impression that shippers had any standards beyond that?
>>
>>144580652
If you're rational you wouldn't post or agree with posts that unilaterly places the blame on one side of the fence. No understanding can be born from that.
>>
>>144580498
>Given how insufferable Miragefags were in the beginning.

They were the worst during Episode 1-3.
>>
File: ClPUX3ZVYAEAP-7.png large.png (173KB, 570x627px) Image search: [Google]
ClPUX3ZVYAEAP-7.png large.png
173KB, 570x627px
>>144580698
Couples that have a male tsundere paired with a genki girl tend to be popular. Enemies to lovers is also a popular trope. And to top that a lot of fans of this pairing liked how Bogue's rune dropped when Freyja scolded him for using apples for war, since that makes him cute and it basically means Bogue would actually submit to her or something and from Frontier you can tell all those girls like pairings were the boy submits to his queen's wishes (both arusheri and breran have this).

And well, lots of people also want to see Bogue paired with someone because it would be cute.
>>
>>144580782

>false balance fallacy
>golden mean fallacy
>>
>>144580847
>denying the hideous behaviour of Miragefags
>calls himself rational

Freyjafags have done some shitflinging. And given Miragefags abhorrent past behaviour, they deserved it all.
>>
>>144580949

I said nothing in that post that actually provided my position on the topic.
>>
>>144580826
I see. Thank you.

While I do see the appeal on what you said, it's still not enough for me to like a pairing. I personally want interactions and relationship development for both. I know Nips tend to be more
>What if
In their fantasies because it allows them more possibilities with the pairing rather a very standard one from the get go.

Anyways, thanks for the info so far. Its interesting to see how the Nips think of characters/pairings and the differences between the fandoms.
>>
oh well. The hate towards Miragefags never ends i guess? That's so sad.
>>
Hayate's first pick when he was choosing a present for Freyja was this interlocking double heart necklace.
I googled them by curiosity and they're indeed gifts for couples.
My fucking heart.
>>
>>144580995
Oh, how precious. You're of course just taking my message without the context huh? I was just making a general statement, and not addressing that particular issue then? Nice save senpai. If it'd worked. My statement was clearly in regards to that particular issue, ergo your reply is clearly stating that my targeted statement is fallacious. Which means we do have your position on it.
>>
>>144577784
I know but it's so sad ;A;
>>
>>144581140
cute
>>
>>144581143

Except that you didn't state my position, either within the fandom or within this conflict.

My issue was with the idea that there is no such thing as a problem where one side holds all of the blame for the problem, and the solution is for this side to take responsibility. Pretending that a lie is the truth is never productive towards solving an issue.
>>
>>144581259
>one side holds all of the blame for the problem
I believe to give and take is always the right way to do so.
>>
>>144581259
I never made a case that this is an universal rule for every problem. If you've paid any attention to these thresds then you know. You KNOW that both sides have been vicious to each other. If your position is that one side alone is to blame in this case, you're not being rational, you're not being honest. That'd be a position based on angry emotions. And that's not get anyone anywhere.
>>
File: ChTSehIUkAADaWD.jpg (67KB, 1113x787px) Image search: [Google]
ChTSehIUkAADaWD.jpg
67KB, 1113x787px
>>144581194
It is.
>>
File: 58052066_p0.jpg (479KB, 1662x2318px) Image search: [Google]
58052066_p0.jpg
479KB, 1662x2318px
>>144581474
>>
>>144581140
Maybe that's what prompted Mirage to ask if he fancies Freyers.
>>
File: 57860777_p27_master1200.jpg (304KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
57860777_p27_master1200.jpg
304KB, 1200x849px
>>144581140
The scene reminded me of this.

>>144581786
She'd be aware of it because she reads girly magazines, while Hayate probably wasn't. I really hope they all end up okay.
>>
>>144581904
Glasses Kaname is a miracle of the universe...
>>
File: mes.jpg (154KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mes.jpg
154KB, 1200x1200px
for glasses
>>
File: Yfw you are just a program.gif (2MB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
Yfw you are just a program.gif
2MB, 500x356px
Yfw you are just a program and cannot be a part of any ship.
>>
>>144582076
>Plus
Man, Myung was such a drama queen.
>>
Guys, don't forget it's Reina's birthday if you decide to create another thread.
>>
>>144576700
People should stop making 24/7 threads. These threads are terrible.
>>
>>144582637
But then how will I let everyone know that Freyja is the best thing ever since sliced bread?
>>
>>144582420
>Reina
Who? Oh yes, the most one-dimensional character in the show. Fuck her.
>>
New thread
>>144582737
>>144582737
>>
>>144582740
No, fuck you.
>>
>>144582931
She is, dude. Deal with it.
>>
>>144582957
Your taste is shit. Deal with it.
>>
>>144583026
>liking a one-dimensional character just because her design is cute
Nos as shit as yours.
>>
>>144583046
>liking reina
>shit taste

Does not compute.
>>
>>144583107
There's nothing to like about her. She's so bland.
Thread posts: 539
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.