[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Why do people pretend Fate/Zero isn't better than Unlimited Blade Works?

Furthermore, why do they pretend UBW is good in the first place?
>>
The entirety of F/SN > F/Z > Any individual route
>>
F/Z is the only redemption of the Fate series
>>
if you're not blinded by waifufaggotry then F/Z is objectively better than F/SN
>>
>>144521867
Probably because people love to self insert as Shirou.

That being said. F/Z > UBW
>>
Because they've read the VN unlike you?
>>
>>144523352
Basically this.
>>
Hipsters.
>>
HF>F/Z>Tsukihime>>UBW>>>Fate
>>
File: Fate zero in general.jpg (596KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fate zero in general.jpg
596KB, 1280x720px
>>144523600
>self insert as Shirou.
>self-inserting as an insane survivor's guilt-ridden Japanese ginger
>>
>>144523652
yeah, I did it and still think F/Z is better
>>
>>144521867
You can't enjoy Zero fully without knowledge of FSN events, especially HF. And then yeah, Zero is the best part, especially for edgelords, same as UBW and HF.
>>
>>144521867
Fate/Zero has more Gil, so my dick tells me it's better.
>>
>>144521867

>Why do people pretend Fate/Zero isn't better than Unlimited Blade Works?

I've never seen any person claim that
>>
I thought Zero was mediocre and UBW (series) was utter garbage. UBW killed all faith in Type Moon for me. Shitty, shitty series.
>>
Ufotable Tsukihime anime when? It better happen after the remake comes out in 200 years.
>>
>>144524935
After they adapt Heaven's feel and Fate again, assuming nothing else gets in the way.
>>
>>144524935
Unless they properly do every route, I'd rather not have a Tsukihime anime at all.
>>
>>144524922
>stupid enough to judge a company's work over halfassed adaptations
You found Zero mediocre because it requires the full context of the F/SN visual novel beforehand.
>>
>>144525419
How was UBW half assed?

Asking as someone who hasn't read the VN but have seen the series and thought it was trash.
>>
>>144525497
It's 1/3 of a story.
>>
>>144525497
You get the middle section of a three part story. There's no real conclusion or development.
>>
>>144525351
How would they even do that? Wouldn't that take a while? It would be confusing too since they'd be retelling a big chunk of the story over and over with minor changes. I guess they could separate it into Near Side and Far Side but still.
>>
>>144525701
It's impossible so just no anime is fine.
>>
>>144525544
>>144525595
I was under the impression that each of the routes were sort of self contained, halfway through UBW I started to want to play the VN but the second season was just so terrible that I was really just repulsed. Guess i'm wrong though.
>>
>>144525734
They could just do it like the manga. I haven't read it but I hear it's pretty good.
>>
>>144521867
Trying to convince themselves that reading FSN was worth their time.
>>
>>144525798
If you have any interest at all in Fate, give the VN a shot. It's the only way to get the full picture. If you hate it, fine, but at least you'll be hating the real thing rather than a mediocre adaptation.
>>
>>144525798
>I was under the impression that each of the routes were sort of self contained
That's usually not the case for a VN if you are forced to play in a certain order. And for Fate, that's also not the case in the context of the story.
>>
Basically Gen>>>>>Nasu
Only Nostagiatardfag will keep deluding that elementary school writing level full of autisric from Nasu is good
>>
>>144525952
>Only Nostagiatardfag will keep deluding that elementary school writing level full of autisric from Nasu is good
>elementary school writing level
Oh the irony.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.