[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nana to Kaoru END NEXT MONTH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: nana-to-kaoru.jpg (54KB, 306x450px) Image search: [Google]
nana-to-kaoru.jpg
54KB, 306x450px
It all comes tumbling down

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/4tyuip/ryuta_amazume_ends_nana_to_kaoru_erotic_manga/
>>
>>144505014
kill yourself you fucking cancer
>>
>>144505014
We all knew this was coming.
The mangaka has a habit of using NTR to finish off his stories and force the characters into action
>>
>>144505014
Good, fuck him and his shitty NTR he has to shove into everything.
>>
>>144505014
well that's abrupt
>>
>>144505014
Dropped it ages ago, it got stale after the girls had their time in the spotlight.
>>
File: 1463673117107.jpg (59KB, 234x226px) Image search: [Google]
1463673117107.jpg
59KB, 234x226px
>>
We always knew we would never get anything past Arashi so we already knew how it ends for years.
>>
I'm not surprised. Given the backlash against the latest arc, he knows he fucked up by introducing NTR to move along the plot.

Fuck him and every single mangaka that relies on NTR for plot. Shitty fetish made for beta cucks.
>>
>>144506780
>well that's abrupt
What? It was dragging for a long time now.

The main series never moved beyond the Arashi/Black Label timeline, the readers knew absolutely nothing of importance would happen if the pace was kept that way.

Then Ryouta introduces the bullshit in the recent chapters.

Nana to Kaoru went downhill, it should be a short a series only.

At this point I would only recomend somone to read Black Label and never touch the "Main" series.
>>
>>144505014
And nothing of value was lost. Sadly, it's been apparent for a while tat the manga would go nowhere really slowly.
>>
It's kind of a let down that he didn't even give Tachi some sort of end. She was alsmost a main character, he could at least had made her find a partner for her kinks.
>>
>>144505014
I didn't even know it was still going since threads here virtually stopped.
>>
>>144510527
I was hoping they were going somewhere with the leatherworker girl, but I guess not
>>
>>144510975
People stopped talking about it because the author went full retard.
>>
>>144510527
It kinda seemed like he was going for a sharing/almost cheating on nana thing with black lable since he was with the clerk girl after all. I haven't read the main series in years though. Are people raging about ntr because of another guy in the mix now? There was another girl in the spinoff after all.
>>
>>144511729
Most anons were whining for ages already because they wanted them to despite it being a fetish series. Not that I like the lack of development though, but I dislike it for different reasons.
>>
>>144511837
Honestly amazed he managed to keep it going for so long. I was just hoping puppy lovers eventually gets fully scanned/translated. Amazume /ss/ was great.
>>
Nice reddit link OP.
>>
>>144510252
>Shitty fetish made for beta cucks.
Pretty much this.
>>
I was hoping for a fucking time skip or something.
but good news nonetheless, is was going the way of mysterious GF X
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.