[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumours as facts.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I see on this board and others that some anon take rumours as facts like: Miura being obessed with Idolmaster, Togashi having some amazing contract that lets him do whatever he wants, Araki being a vampire and stopped the home release of the Phantom Blood film,etc.

Do we have any FACTUAL evidence for this stuff or are /a/nons just really gullible?
>>
Please guys I seek the TRUTH.
>>
>>144489399
>Togashi having some amazing contract that lets him do whatever he wants
Togashi's salary was confirmed to be the highest of any Shonen Jump mangaka as of a few years back.

Togashi also goes on hiatus a LOT, and has been known to have problems with editors (the ending of YYH was rushed because SJ editors kept trying to interfere with his work and he just ended the series, one of the biggest SJ had).

This leads people to assume he must have a good contract, because he gets away with a lot. It might be possible they just let him take so much time off because his series do so well when he actually does chapters, and they don't want him to back out like he did with YYH

also note:
His high salary does not mean he has the highest income, mind you - commission royalties make up the vast majority of their income. So I would assume Oda is the best paid overall.
>>
I don't know if the thing about Togashi taking time off for Dragon Quest is legit though.

I do know illness was a worry of his and he complains constantly about his health in the SJ weekly artist comments.
>>
>>144489399
>Miura being obessed with Idolmaster
This is a joke.

>Togashi having some amazing contract that lets him do whatever he wants
>>144490151

>>144490200
Comes from pic related and some comments about DQIX in some issues.

>I started Dragon Quest IX. I am trying to decide if I should continue playing as my character or restart and change its class and hair
>I saw my combat log. But I’m annoyed by the fairy that accompanies me.
>>
File: Togashi.jpg (44KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Togashi.jpg
44KB, 500x357px
>>144490624
Forgot pic
>>
>>144490662
Jesus fucking Christ that house
>>
>>144490662
How does he live like this
I at least take the garbage out, god damn
>>
File: miura interview.png (365KB, 1135x1147px) Image search: [Google]
miura interview.png
365KB, 1135x1147px
>>
Apparently the Phantom Blood movie reviewed poorly due to budget cuts regarding the director's death and the cuts they made, most notably Speedwagon. The fact that it simply was never released at all on DVD makes me believe that Araki might have had a say in it. After all, it certainly hasn't stopped many movies before.
>>
>>144489399
Search his Twitter, it's there.
>>
File: YA-Idolmaster01.jpg (26KB, 796x101px) Image search: [Google]
YA-Idolmaster01.jpg
26KB, 796x101px
>>144489399
That's not a rumor though.
He bought an xbox 360 just to play the games.
>>
>>144490801
Have you ever been in contact with actual artists? They're like this.
>>
A weird thing I've noticed about the internet lately is that it sometimes creates rumours out of nothing.

I've seen speculation in one thread turn into a "rumour" just days later.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.