[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: onlyyesterday_54849.jpg (82KB, 565x808px) Image search: [Google]
onlyyesterday_54849.jpg
82KB, 565x808px
What went wrong?
>>
It got dubbed into English so it's no longer an under appreciated ghibli gem
>>
>>144487277
It's fucking boring like all of Takahata's movies
>>
>>144487277
Shit dubbing. They should just hire legit voice actors next time
>>
>>144487277
Papa didn't let her pursue an acting career.
>>
They all got super hype for pineapple only to realize it sucks.
>>
>>144491880
Shit taste, both you and them.
>>
>>144487277
Nothing. It's one of the best, if not the best Ghibli movie. It's just not for ADHD kiddies.

>>144488103
Is the dub really that bad? Or do you just dislike dubs in general .
>>
>>144487277
They can't appreciate pineapples
>>
The adult sections weren't nearly as interesting as the child ones.
Also they did the voice acting before actually animating the scene in the adult sections.
>>
>>144494259
This.

Adult sections = Japanese countryside is rejuvenating and farmers are great
Kid sections = Learning to come to grasp with disappointment, a stern father figure, growing up.
>>
>>144494259

>Also they did the voice acting before actually animating the scene in the adult sections.

Holy shit, that's why I felt the lipsync and body movement fit so well with the dialog.
>>
it was garbage
>>
File: OnlyYesterdayPineapple2.png (1MB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
OnlyYesterdayPineapple2.png
1MB, 1280x692px
>>144491880
Did you see how green that pineapple was?

It was extremely under-ripe so of course it tasted like shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.