[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never hated a one piece villain this much since spamdam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: Vinsmoke_Jajji_Manga_Infobox.png (115KB, 284x525px) Image search: [Google]
Vinsmoke_Jajji_Manga_Infobox.png
115KB, 284x525px
I've never hated a one piece villain this much since spamdam
>>
An asshole to his son, omg.

Get over yourself. Akainu, Belamy and Hordy are far more annoying.
>>
>>144482823
>"Men should talk with their fists"
>uses technology
>uses human shields
Yup, Judge is a Spandam-tier faggot alright.
>>
>>144482823
Spandam was hilarious though, I just can't take him seriously.
>>
i just hate the characters that are incredibly arrogant. they`re worse than people like that in real life
>>
>>144482823
Idunno, Dellinger was pretty annoying
>>
>>144482823
Sanjis better be the one who kicks him in the dick and not luffy
>>
>>144482972
>Let's his son get abused and even 'Man in an Iron Mask's him for wanting to pursue his dream
>Uses his own men as a shield to beat his son because he'd lose otherwise
>Is just using his son for his own gain and plans to discard him the moment he used him up
>Hooks him up to explode his hands off if he doesn't follow his plan.
This is far beyond 'being an asshole' anon.
Plus
>Annoying
We're not talking about annoyance you twat
>>
>>144482972
i just hate the characters that are incredibly arrogant. they`re worse than people like that in real life
>>
He's one of the few villains I actually like (so far) because he actually fought Sanji right away without any "ahaha, you think you have a chance against me?" for half a chapter.
Other good villains are Blackbeard, Akainu, Lucci, plus, if you want to count them as villains, Mihawk and Smoker.
like >>144483231 said, all other main villains were just stuck up.
>>
>>144482823

>hating the villain

Oxymoron much?
>>
Oda's writing has never been worse..
>>
File: nigga....jpg (40KB, 510x720px) Image search: [Google]
nigga....jpg
40KB, 510x720px
>>144482823
>villain
>>
>>144484742
That's not what oxymoron means.
>>
>>144485145
What do you think he thinks oxymoron means?
>>
>>144482823
This only shows One Piece villain is comic-tier villain. HxH never had any villain as shit as that.
>>
>>144485549
Pleonasm probably.
>>
>>144482823
What the FUCK is that design. Seriously Oda?
>>
>>144485688
Looks fine. I'm just wondering why he's so much fucking bigger than his children.
>>
>>144485952
Oda loves humans who are gigantic for no fucking reason.
>>
>>144486030
it's fine when they are, but at least give us some contiuity. No way his four kids would be normal sized when he's fucking huge.
>>
>>144485952
I expected more than a Mexican wrestler. Not really sure what I expected actually. I thought that by now being in the New World and all, new characters would be more over the top than what we've seen earlier. I liked Kaidou's design but I don't know about this.
>>
>>144486117
Maybe his wife is a dwarf to balance things out.
>>
>>144482823
Well then Oda did his job in making a villain we're supposed to hate, right?
>>
>>144486030
in this twisted version humanity, you'll notice that in human growth that greater age mixed with strength typically results in the person becoming an abnormally towering person

Like Whitebeard for example, or any of the Admirals.
>>
>Sanji jobbing against his father
>Letting his sister put on exploding cuffs
Sanji removed from the crew when?
>>
>>144482823
Jaji is a plagiarized version of Tywin Lannister.
Ramsay Bolton is the real deal.
>>
>>144489037
>Sanji jobbing against his father
He seemed about even with him.
>Letting his sister put on exploding cuffs
I'll bet dimes to dollars she's part of the reason he can't hit women.
>>
>>144489510
He would've beat him even though Judge was using crazy gadgets. He just didn't want to beat up random people in the way.
Dunno why he let the girl put on handcuffs.
>>
>>144490109
>>144489510

Maybe he can use armament haki in his wrist, and is just playing the fool until the tea party. We know Sanji is not idiotic, and has put plans together several times. He knows he'll encounter Luffy at the tea party, and he'll just wreck havoc as a distraction while they get the poneglyph and then gtfo.

Also it seems pretty clear, he just didn't want to let more soldiers die for no apparent reason, this is not like the previous fights where he jobbed hard (no excuse there).
>>
Reminder that Sanji was trained in the way of the sword and will reveal that his skills are on par with Zoro's by easily defeating his dad with a sword and Newkama Kenpo, but will never show it to anybody else.
>>
>>144485663
Yeah like that Yoshikage Kira knockoff who murdered people for a bunch of playing cards for the sake of money.
>>
>>144489442
Indeed it reminds me of GoT.
>>
>>144485952

What are you ? Newfag ?

General rule of OP :
Big ass bodybuilder : Incredibly strong character that punches his way too victory. Usually Zoan users or no DF. If they posses Paramecia they use mostly short range attacks ( Fujitora or Whitebeard )

Normal looking : Heavy haki reliance ( Zoro, Sanji, Shanks, Rayleigh, Mihawk, Ben Beckman, Coby, etc )

Skinny looking : Usually Logia user ( the only buffed Logia user is Akainu )

Also, as a general rule of thumb in OP, the bigger the upper body is compared to the lower body ( legs ), the stronger the character is
>>
>>144490770
But Whitebeard and Kaidou are proportionally swole on the legs and they're the strongest characters in the series.

That rule only applies to Gear 4 Luffy or Oars.
>>
>>144490977

When you see a giant ass nigga that is well proportioned, you know you are fucked, that's why those 2 are/were Yonko..

Think about the other strength based characters that have big bodies, and small legs
Garp, Jozu, Rob Lucci's zoan, Franky, Machvise, Weeble, Daz Bones, Jack the Drown, and so on ...

A yeah, this should give us a hint about how powerful Bobbin actually is
>>
>>144482823
Hopefully Sanji is the one that takes him out while Luffy deals with someone else.
>>
How much you want to bet his family will be redeemed at the end of this arc with some bullshit excuse.
>>
>>144493471
I can't see the dad being redeemed considering one of his go to strategies is to use his men as human shields and attack through them.
>>
>>144494120
I dunno. Boa kicked baby animals
>>
>>144494404
Hmm good point.
>>
It's like if spamdam was actually effective
>>
File: Caesar_Clown_Blushes.png (802KB, 871x720px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar_Clown_Blushes.png
802KB, 871x720px
When will we have a cover story about caesar after he was taken by Big Mom?
>>
>>144494511
isnt he just locked in a cage in sanjis room or something?
>>
>>144494404
But she's beautiful, so she's forgiven for that.
>>
>>144493471
I could see the possibility of the sister switching sides. Not necessarily redemption, but betraying Big Mom and her family at the most opportune moment for her own ends. She didn't seem to be as diehard Vinsmoke as the rest of the family and just does what is told of her while still helping the Straw Hats. The Vinsmoke family are probably gonna remain villains for this arc and potentially beyond. They don't really leave much room for redemption.
>>
Finally that attention whore's spam was removed. Interesting that Sanji was actually taught how to use swords.
>>
>>144495087
She really, really wants to fuck Sanji so it's possible.
>>
the little sister's kyahaha made me diamond hard
>>
>>144482823
>hating a fictional character
Can only pity you
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.