[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the message is: Take an electrical engineering major Don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

So the message is:
Take an electrical engineering major
Don't bother with socializing
>>
>>144482632
Didn't he major in Agriculture?
>>
The message is: If you're going to rent a room, make sure it has a bathroom!
>>
>>144482632
Is EE worth it?
Thinking about switching from CIS
>>
>>144482682
Maybe it's different for each run?
>>
>>144482723
It's a fucking drag.
If you can make it through it will definitely be worth it money-wise though.
I stopped after a year because I hated it.
>>
>>144482759
Watashi majors agriculture and Ozu majors EE.
>>
>>144482723
Money-wise you'll be pretty well off.
Though you'll end up doing tedious work as life goes by.

The best advice is the vaguest: do what you want to do or feel the need to do, lucky people have what they need to do as what they want to.
In the end it's your choice so roll with it.
>>
And that´s why i did.

I really want to kill myself right now.
>>
>>144482813
>>144483047
Thanks anons, decided not to switch
I'm a lazy cunt
>>
what was so bad about the hiki route?

you get to stay indoors and eat chocolate cake, sounds pretty tight
>>
File: tatamipurple.jpg (110KB, 1064x596px) Image search: [Google]
tatamipurple.jpg
110KB, 1064x596px
>>144483311
He got a chance to see how all the other routes went. He basically watched the first 9 chapters and shipped himself with Akashi-san so hard he just needed to make it real.
>>
>>144482632
I'm pretty sure the message is that the choices you make aren't as important as what you make out of your choices.
>>
>>144483311
Not to mention, being a hikki might be bad but watashi also had it rough in other routes as well. It might look exciting to hikki-watashi but it might as well as be hell for other watashi.
>>
>>144482632
The message is you'll never get the girl if you dont even know her
>>
>>144483311
All the routes were as good or as bad as any other. Point is to make of your life as you will.
>>
File: qRPMN.jpg (700KB, 2348x1511px) Image search: [Google]
qRPMN.jpg
700KB, 2348x1511px
>>144483764
But they noticed each other long time ago.
The thread of destiny can't be cut!
>>
>>144482723
My friend have a salary as twice of mine, only work for 3 days a week and only sits in a big ass electric conductor playing Pokemon.
Oh, and all his co-workers are his classmates.
The campus sells their students to companies every graduation. This are usually in batches, by class sections.
>>
>>144487234
This post is rather accurate. If you perform well in chem or EC engineering (3.75+), you pretty much receive an automatic job at a decent company when you graduate.

Professors and researchers in the field have a lot of collections, and the entire point of engineering is to be able to have a high salary with only a bachelors, unlike science PHD/medicine/pharmacy/law.

The courseload is brutal, though.
>>
>>144482723
It's pretty tough, the course
Physics teacher said to me "If you go Mechanical you'll work 5 years hands-on at a sweaty shop and then get a promotion into the office, but you'll still need to go back from time to time. With EE you'll spend your whole career in a comfy AC'd building with just as good a pay"
>>
>>144483311
you will die when your parents die
>>
>>144483687
even if it was hell, to hikki-watashi it would be something amazing because the other ones actually had friends
>>
>>144488065
>With EE you'll spend your whole career in a comfy AC'd building with just as good a pay"

I studied EE and ended up as a site project manager.

Comfy AC'd building my ass. But time passes very fast though.
>>
>>144482682
>majoring in agriculture
what does that even mean

do you need a masters to be a farmer these days?
>>
>>144487234
That sounds really nice, I wish I wasn't too retarded at math to go into that sort of field.

>>144489924
It would probably help with another major if they doubled or getting a job in food production or something. Most farmers just hire Mexicans these days.
>>
>>144482813
What's so bad about EE?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.