[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

When are you guys going to apologize? GT was far superior than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 58

File: DBGTLogo.png (188KB, 640x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBGTLogo.png
188KB, 640x286px
When are you guys going to apologize?

GT was far superior than this travesty known as SUPER
>>
>>144463514
Doesn't mean GT was good.
>>
>>144465846
Agree lol but still I rather want a trash than a golden painted turd.
>>
Never!
>>
The character development in super is superb. Watching future trunks simultaneously mourning his past with Gohan and envisioning his motivation to fight and be stronger is sad and amazing. Gohan got his dream. That is the dream of Trunks now as well.

At the end of Z, Goku was the strongest guy in the universe. The idea to then expand the universe around him and putting in checks on Goku is genius. It makes him more more limited, more "human" yet still ascend to as many levels at toriyama wants. e.g. Goku could go SSGSS5 and it would still be believable because he'd still have people like whis he could never beat.

You can see the influences from One Piece as well. Toriyama got much better at telling Dragonball stories.
>>
>>144463514

Just stop trying to make Fetch happen, it's not going to happen, anon.

Super is giving me Beerus, Whis, Jaco, Tights, more Future Trunks, more Mai/Pilaf/Shu and Black and I'm having fun with these characters.

Literally the only things that GT has done right was how Videl was written and the OST.
>>
File: 1468925855434.jpg (67KB, 550x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468925855434.jpg
67KB, 550x550px
>>144463514

Future Mai and FTrunks' return > all of GT
>>
>>144468466

Even Pan is being done right.
>>
Super just full of contradiction to be ven called canon.
1. dragonball only has 1 wish
2 pilaf become children again eventhough dragonball can never fucked up because it'shinted a lot it can read people's heart.
3 shenron only has 1 wish
4. no bulla
5 ssb doesn't need ritual eventhough god ki was said only to be achieved through god ki
6. SSB actually stronger than SSG eventhough so whis doesn't tell beerus
7 messed up contradictory power scale. power scale of ssb kk 10 goku must be 9 times stronger than beerus but actually it's weaker than beerus.
8. dinosaurs extinction
9. future trunks return directly to original timeline
10. pilaf gang can still survive in the midle of nowhere when turned in to kids.
11. future mai still young despite no dragonball in future trunks timeline
12. ssgss can be performed eventhough never turned into SSG.


It's more like SUPER CONTRADICTIONS or FANFICTION! I don't think Super can be accepted as canon because full of contradictions. Am i right.
>>
>>144463514
Never, it was shit.

>>144468524
This.
>>
>>144469589
>pilaf become children again eventhough dragonball can never fucked up because it'shinted a lot it can read people's heart
Top kek
>>
>>144469589
>muh powerlevels
>>
I already apologized, though.
>>
>>144469875
It is not about power level but it's stated by toriyama about power comparation and restated again in the anime how kaio ken can multiply all status,
>>
>>144469790
It is true dragonball never fucked up and shenron never ever fucked up the wisher wish.
>>
File: 1423562654532.png (286KB, 766x1143px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423562654532.png
286KB, 766x1143px
>>144469589
>>144469684
>>144469799

mother fucker are you going to post this in every thread?
>>
>>144463514
When it becomes canon.
>>
>>144470209
>triggered because it's true
It is your own fault for kid, spamming thread you should read the rule and make only one thread. Instead spamming a lot of thread for no reason.
>>
File: 1468210696547.png (972KB, 791x919px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468210696547.png
972KB, 791x919px
>>144468388
>Character development

You mean character regression.
>>
>>144470272
It is canon.
>>
>>144470309
Not the guy you're talking to but fuck you if you're gonna shitpost at least do it in readable english
>>
>>144470392
take your pill kid and stop being edgy like you're bitten by snake in your penis.
>>
>>144470493
Not the guy but getting your dick bite by a snake makes you edgy?
What kind of logic is that?
>>
>>144470392
Well, it's the typical GT fan. You shouldn't be surprised if it's someone who can't speak English properly
>>
>>144470561
I actually want to fix my typo but as edgy as you and your friend. You don't give me enough time to fix my mistake because jumpy touch screen. You should chill and take your medicines.
>>
File: 1464053365462.jpg (114KB, 776x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464053365462.jpg
114KB, 776x600px
>>144470353
>GT.
>Canon.
>>
>>144469589
>1. dragonball only has 1 wish
He can grant 3 wishes after Dende replaces Kami. Read the manga again.

>2 pilaf become children again eventhough dragonball can never fucked up because it'shinted a lot it can read people's heart.
They wanted to become young, he made them young. They didn't specify HOW young they wanted to be.

>3 shenron only has 1 wish
Yeah, you said that already, retard.

>4. no bulla
There's still time for Bulma to become pregnant with Bra.

>5 ssb doesn't need ritual eventhough god ki was said only to be achieved through god ki
SSB is achieved by absorbing and retaining the power of SSG, so of course it doesn't need the ritual.

>6. SSB actually stronger than SSG eventhough so whis doesn't tell beerus
???

>7 messed up contradictory power scale. power scale of ssb kk 10 goku must be 9 times stronger than beerus but actually it's weaker than beerus.
Beerus is a fucking god, of course he is stronger.

>8. dinosaurs extinction
What the fuck?

>9. future trunks return directly to original timeline
He kept the same settings from the last time he time traveled, read the latest manga chapter.

>10. pilaf gang can still survive in the midle of nowhere when turned in to kids.
Did you even read/watch the original Dragon Ball? They're comic relief characters, for fuck's sake.

>11. future mai still young despite no dragonball in future trunks timeline
She wished to be young before Piccolo died.

>12. ssgss can be performed eventhough never turned into SSG.
We don't know if Vegeta performed the ritual or not. Or maybe his training with Whis helped him.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>144470818
Thee are plenty of sentient dinosaurs in the otiginal dragonball

Hell there are alot of sentient beastpeople in the orogonal dragonball compared to Super . Nowadays it's just Puar,Oolong, Mr.Popo and Korin
>>
>>144470818
>He can grant 3 wishes after Dende replaces Kami. Read the manga again.
you idiot i talked about super.
he can only grant 1 wish at pilaf wish and super saiyan god ritual. Why DB fans looked like mentally unstable people, Name calling for slightest opinion, are you even healthy?
>>
>>144463514

dragon ball GT was oh ok but It isn't better than Dragon ball Super.
>>
>>144471201
>he can only grant 1 wish at pilaf wish

Pilaf asked for them to be young. Tjry never said that they didn't squandered the other two wish (like they did with during golden frieza arc)
> and super saiyan god ritual.
Shenron was dismissed. Being a chickenshit of a dragon is also part of the reason
>>
They're the same. You're just upset over muh transformations.
>>
>>144471201
>at pilaf wish
Again, when that wish was made Shenlong could only grant a single wish. Jesus.

>and super saiyan god ritual
They didn't use the remaining wishes.
>>
>>144470818
1. i talked about about super
2. there never case shenron fucked up. even how bad or random the wish is.
4. i don't see that from this messy timeline
5 are you idiot it's stated as super saiyan god super saiyan and it's restated in super that it's evolution from ssg and require god ki.
6. why in the heck whis just not train goku in the first place if he can make saiyan actually stronger than beerus
7. are you stupid the statement about power scale it's from toriyama.
8. It is stated in bog that beerus make dinosaur extinct
9. how can it be when the last time he time traveled the destination is random even using the same setting. Do you even read the manga?
10. comic relieve need at least a good logoc that can still survive in the middle of nowhere
11. if that's happened she will be way older but no mai in this timeline are still young.
12 are you even watch super. It is said that SSGSS is evolution from ssg or required god ki to perform.

There is reason it's called super saiyan god super saiyan.
>>
>>144468611
How the fuck is Pan being done right? This post is the most infuriating shit ever. Flying out to outerspace when it was made clear that Goku would die from such feats.

Sure you can argue blah blah he got stronger. But this is a 1/4 sayian fucking TODDLER. Kys. I fucking hate you and all your ilk. Pan was one thing GT did right. Fuck.
>>
I honestly like GT, I think it picked up a o lot of things that made the original good and it avoided issues that made Z boring at times.
>>
>>144471458
>They didn't use the remaining wishes.
You're wrong if they don't use the remaining wish how can super at rof granted 3 wishes?
Dis you even watch super at all?

>Again, when that wish was made Shenlong could only grant a single wish. Jesus.
1. in the manga of rof shenron only able to use one wish
2. in bog all anime manga and movie
3. it's impossible to have more than 1 wish if that's possible pilaf won't become children. eventhough it's impossible for shenron to fucked up in the first place.
>>
File: SS_5.jpg (201KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS_5.jpg
201KB, 1024x576px
I like Super more than the original Dragon Ball.
>>
>>144471617
It was meant as a joke, don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>144471885
S-sorry.
>>
>>144471756
>I like Super more than the original Dragon Ball.
This is just about the shittiest opinion I've ever heard
>>
>>144468388
Were you high when you wrote this?
>>
File: 1444045207558.jpg (78KB, 470x647px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444045207558.jpg
78KB, 470x647px
>>144463514
Kill yourself.
>>
>>144471201
Of course you had to be a spic
>>
>>144471617
>Flying out to outerspace when it was made clear that Goku would die from such feats.
But Goku went to the moon and back.
>>
File: 1423720102065.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1423720102065.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>144463514
I'd rather have ten seasons dragon ball super then sit through GT again.
>>
>>144463514
No.

Fuck you.

Fuck you for bring up GT again.

Fuck you for making me recall all the shit GT did.

Fuck you for making me remember the "Oolong episode BUT IN SPACE," the Parapara fuckers, the doll otaku, the Machine Mutants, the second worst villain in the franchise whose name is very fitting of how whiny and stupid he is, the space lemur fuckers, Super 17, and how 5 out of the 7 evil Shenrons were complete jokes.

Fuck you for making me remember how annoying Giru was, how bratty and cuntish Pan was, how boring Trunks was, how useless Vegeta was, how much of a waste of a character Uub was, how pointless Piccolo was, how they fucking teased Gotenks and never delivered.

Fuck you for Super Saiyan 4.

Fuck you for Uchiyama art.

Fuck you for basically everything but DanDan.

Go masturbate to a deer sucking Pan's tits again.
>>
>>144463514
of course it was

it was directed by the original dragonball/z director
>>
>>144468466
>Jaco
Not from Super and his another bench warmer
>Tights
Not from Super again
>More Mai/Pilaf/Shu
Force shitty comedy relief characters
>Black
Another evil clone that's not vegeta
Super just reuse the same shit over and over
>>
>>144463514
It really was better than Super unironically.
>>
File: 1468428898306.gif (3MB, 314x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468428898306.gif
3MB, 314x293px
>>144476370
>Go master ate to a deer sucking Pan's tips again.

Don't mind if I do ;)
>>
>>144476370
You're so random, m8.
>>
>>144463514
Fuck you and fuck that series. I'm watching it for the first time and every episode has at least one thing that is so wrong that it pisses me off.
>>
>>144463514
Reminder GTfags are retarded
>>
>>144471693
>I honestly like GT
How? I can barely stand it.
>>
>>144471201
lurk for 2 years before posting dumb eslposter
>>
>>144463514
>>144463514
GT is over and it's irredeemable shit...at least Super has been getting better especially with the new arc
>>
>>144463514
Super has best girl

GT has...a lame version of Pan
>>
>>144482946
> Super has best girl

And best villain
>>
>>144463514
I oficially appologize to GT.
I'm sorry, old friend. I dissed you for your simple story, toilet homor and inferior battles. But not I look at you with sadness... because Super is just so much worse then you. SO.MUCH.WORSE.
>>
>>144482946
You mean the only version of pan?
>>
>>144483048
But you're still shit though. You just don't smell as bad. At least Super now has a bad guy I like. Black may be cliche, but at least I'm interested.
And at least the scale is a bit better. And no retarded filler episodes about dacing aliens with stereos. Actually, you know what? I take my appology back. At least Super has a chance to get better.
>>
BS DB Saga
> ended up being a very poor attempt to recapture DB's feel

Baby Saga
> random minion "stronger than majin buu"
> Pan being able to fight said minion
> Base Kid Goku = SS3 Buu Saga Goku; yet cannot hold the SS3 form
> Goku dies, but instead of dying...goes to monopoly world
> lack of secondary character fights since they're all "Baby"
> blutz waves as a requirement for SS4 seems out of left-field
> Baby dies the same way M10 Broly and Cooler do.

Super 17 Saga
> Adult Trunks immediately gets beat up by Android 17
> Vegeta didn't defeat Android 17 in a fight
> Two Android 17's > SS4
> Base Kid Goku > Super 17
> Piccolo having a cheap death, after being completely absent from GT. Didn't get wished back for w/e reason.
> This whole saga didn't make much sense

Shadow Dragon Saga
> Good concept; executed poorly
> Basically only Goku fought. Pan tagged along but was pretty useless
> 7 dragons was a great opportunity for other secondary characters to fight; but it was wasted
> Vegeta becoming SS4 was pointless, he quickly became fodder
> Gogeta was pointless...it was more of a comedy episode than anything
> Omega had a very bland, boring personlity
> Gohan, Goten, and Trunks offered to help. Goku said NO, so instead they just gave Goku energy.
> Kid Goku wins by copying his win against Buu
> Goku stays a kid throughout the ENTIRE series
> Just a series of revenge stories (Tuffles v Saiyans, Dr Gero+Myuu v Goku, Dragons v Z-fighters), with minimal universe-building

Granted, DBS isn't perfect. It's first two "sagas" were poorly done, but you can just watch the much better movie versions of them.

The Universe Tourney introduced a bunch of new characters, had Piccolo fight (and almost win, if Frost didn't cheat) when he was basically non-existent in GT. Explained more of Saiyan lore, where the dragon balls originated from, the god hierarchy, etc

The F. Trunks arc so far has been great, with an interesting villain and reintroduced Mai as an important character
>>
This is just from the perspective of a guy who watched the Dragon Ball series as a kid:

To me, the entire series became just too crazy. After watching a bit of DBZ I went back to watching Dragon Ball, and man, does that take you on a weird ride.

Dragon Ball Z is over the top to the power of 10. Dragon Ball is ridiculous, sure. Weird shit happens there all the time. Just take a look at the crowds watching the tournaments and you see all sorts of animals and creatures watching. That shit disappeared for DBZ. But what you get instead is power levels growing at a ridiculous rate, and people dying all over the place and being resurrected - by the end of the Buu Saga, I just fucking quit. The entire series just tired me out. First they fight Radditz, who is more powerful than Earth's best fighters, then it turns out he's just a pansy compared to the other Sayians, then they defeat them, go to Namek, have an apocalyptic battle with Frieza, then they fight androids that are even more powerful than what they've met before, THEN Cell turns up, and we have an apocalyptic battle on earth, then Gohan goes to highschool, Buu turns up and we have ANOTHER apocalyptic fight ... that's where I dropped it. It's like seeing too much shit, call it DBZ PTSD. It's like getting old at increased rate, seeing everyone die and grow old, shit changing too fast.

I tried watching GT and just couldn't bear it. Story-wise and by the sheer emotional investment you have to make again. I don't even want to know about Super. Didn't Krillin give up on martial arts there? What the fuck is the world of Dragon Ball coming to? Feels like being transported 500 years forward in time and not being able to keep up with all the new shit.
>>
>>144483087
> You mean the only version of pan?
Pan from the EoZ and DBS showed her outstanding potential.

In GT, she was a weak annoying little girl. Hopefully they'll fix that (if DBS has a time skip)
>>
>>144470665
>touch screen
Buy an actual computer you nigger.
>>
>>144476370
>Super Saiyan 4
Actually, Toriyama himself loved it and this is the best thing to come out of GT. So no, fuck you for hating on it.
>>
>>144483978
Agreed Gt is hot dogshit and deserves to stay buried next to the live action movie. Ignore these threads they're made by underage dbz fags and uneducated south americans.
>>
File: DBO.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBO.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>144484101
>Pan from the EoZ and DBS showed her outstanding potential
Bitch please. If you're goku or vegeta you're bench warmer
>>
>>144471201
>>144471526
lurk two years before posting
study conversational English 4 more years before typing on the internet again
>>
Honestly, the fact that DBS has a manga running alongside the anime, alone makes it superior to GT
>>
>>144484247
> Bitch please. If you're goku or vegeta you're bench warmer

Vegeta will be training Future Trunks, so I'd consider him too.

Either way, this compared to ONLY Goku in GT?
>>
>>144468388
goku wasn't the strongest guy at the end of z. that's why he prayed for boo to return.

whis and birus are fun but they have zero place in the world that toriyama's manga left us with.
>>
File: s.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>goku now can punch galaxies and destroy de universe
>goku now can destroy 2 universes with one punch
How man asspulls is Toriyama gonna write in this dumb sequel?
>>
>>144463514
>implying I am obligated to acknowledge anything outside of the original manga
>>
>>144484887
>retard doesn't know what asspull means
wew
>>
>>144484887
Are all of the shit posters in this thread fucking mexican?
>>
File: maidomestic.jpg (61KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maidomestic.jpg
61KB, 1024x576px
>>144482946
I like Mai, wanna serve best girl the meat
>>
File: Mirai Mai.png (816KB, 1076x922px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mirai Mai.png
816KB, 1076x922px
Remainder that this is the only good thing that came out of Super.
>>
>>144488364
best thing to come out of db in years more like it, mai just saved dragon ball.

they should really make a spinoff anime or manga with the dragonball gals just being cuties and where videl acts like the true videl
>>
>>144488364
> Reminder that this is the best thing that came out of Super.

Fixed
>>
>>144483978
This is bullshit. If you don't realize db gt more than screaming power up not about tactic an technique you're trolling. The whole posting just wrong.
>>
>>144468466
>Super is giving me Beerus, Whis
I love yo see the same old joke: they could kick everyone's asses but they are too cool for that, now here look at the food we are making propaganda.
>Jaco
Same with Beerus and Whis
>Tights
She isn't going to appear anymore.
>FTrunks
He is only there to give Goku a new villain, it would had been great if we could have a series about him.
>Mai/Pilaf/Shu
Don't you mean Mai cucking PTrunks and Pilaf and Shu tagging along? Yeah, so good it makes me sleepy.
>>
>>144471617
Pan is just a gag in Super and to be honest this could mean it's possible for Pan's greatgrandson to turn SSJ.
>>
File: 1468430691079.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468430691079.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>>144490890
>it would had been great if we could have a series about him.
Damn anon, don't make me want things we'll never get.
>>
>>144476370
Well, too bad we have in Super these gems:
>Super remaking a good movie like BoG in the shittest way possible, that shit should be ilegal.
>Edgy Tagoma.
>Krillin pissing his pants in front of a bunch of mooks.
>Piccolo being weaker than a weakened base Gohan, because Gohan was able to fight Tagoma in some level before oneshotted him in SSJ. While Tagoma trashed Piccolo.
>Ditching Gotenks even though they bothered to bring Trunks and Goten to the battle field.
>Killing Piccolo to give Gohan development, a development that is being erased in this arc.
>Ditching Trunks and Goten for the tournament even when they wanted to fight, at least in GT they were too used to normal life and weren't interested.
>Episodes of no names vs Vegeta.
>Piccolo losing again, when they could gave him that win, but they needed to create a red herring.
>More if the same old joke; Vegeta is Bulma, Goku and Beerus' bitch even when he is an angry manlet.
>More of sorry, we are erasing Gohan's development because we don't want him in the arc, yeah Piccolo died a cheap death.
>Piccolo and Krillin being ditched to maid work to have an excuse to have them in the background for nostalgiafags.
>>
>>144482814
>Super has been getting better especially with the new arc
You know how that is going to end, Goku giving more powers bust to Black, Trunks and Vegeta jobbing and Goku gettinh the kill.
>>
File: 1468441477394.png (449KB, 1773x917px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468441477394.png
449KB, 1773x917px
>>144482946
No.
>>
File: Final Blue Mai.png (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Final Blue Mai.png
270KB, 1280x720px
>>144491918

Here, friend
>>
>>144490134
Read the post, that wasn't one of the main points of GT's failure

But yea, the fighting choreography was bad too. Mostly pew-pew-pew blasts with power levels that make no sense
>>
File: 1469053985461.jpg (391KB, 2048x1534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469053985461.jpg
391KB, 2048x1534px
>>144491918
Mai always had black eyes
>>
>>144463514
lmao bait thread

super is literally better than dragon ball
>>
GT indulges in the worst habits of Z, so I'm not surprised the niggers and spics of the fanbase love it.

Super has it faults, sure, but at least Toriyama still understands his fucking characters and the series has a sense of whimsy and humor not seen since OG Dragon Ball. It also expanded the universe in meaningful and sensible ways instead of a random alien in the asshole of the galaxy being stronger than Majin Buu
>>
>>144492167
Super's better than GT, sure. But let's not get ahead of ourselves...
>>
>>144483978
DBS had garbage remakes of two decent DBZ's movies.
The tournament arc was boring, Goku fighting Pooh, then a red herring, then Piccolo losing to said red herring, Goku getting in the tournament again, then Vegeta fighting no names, losing to Hit, the only good thing was Goku vs Hit. This saga was a shitty try to get the same fun and action DB tuornament had, but ut failed bad.
And you have to be new to this if you think Trunks' arc is great, the first episode was good, but then the arc got stupid when Toei tried to use the same old jokes with Pilag gang and Vegeta's No pne touch my Bulma drama.
>>
>>144468466
I don't remember how many years it's been since I've last seen this visual effect used.
>>
>>144492221
Fucking this.
>>
>>144492221
> random alien in the asshole of the galaxy being stronger than Majin Buu

Random alien MINION. Stronger that the god-killing ancient evil.

And Pan was able to fight him.

Fucking GT, it doesn't deserve ant apology.
>>
>>144492221
Baby wasn't stronger than Majin Buu though. He was possessing people who were really strong. He had little to no strength of his own and the only benefit to his base form was being super hard to kill.
>>
>>144484612
>Vegeta will be training Future Trunks, so I'd consider him too.
Will you hold my hand if Trunks ends jobbing, because this looks like Gohan training again, it ends nowhere?
>>
>>144492012
>>
>>144491948
Thanks, anon.
>>144492012
In Super everyone looks too shitty, the blue eyes would had made her look 1000/10 instead of generic girl.
>>
>>144463514
When I apologize to the Cell Saga for ruining the series AKA Never
>>
>>
>>144492221
>but at least Toriyama still understands his fucking characters
Are you drunk? Pretty doll Videl, cunt Chi Chi, the scarred Gohan that doesn't give a shit about his friend, schoolgirl drama Vegeta, retard Goku, maid Piccolo and crybaby Krillin say hello to you.
>>
>>144492400
>Baby

He wasn't talking about Baby. He was talking about General Rilldo, his minion. Which is even worse

Goku mentioned that Rilldo was stronger than Buu, which was fucking stupid
>>
>>144475918
That was a gag
>>
>>144471756
>t. toonamifag
>>
File: 1467826298239.jpg (1MB, 1217x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467826298239.jpg
1MB, 1217x1536px
>>144492770
> Pretty doll Videl

That's Toei's Videl, not Toriyama's (pic related)
>>
>>144492805
>Goku mentioned that Rilldo was stronger than Buu, which was fucking stupid
Piccolo is Dodoria tier in movies and weaker than SSJ Gohan and maybe base Gohan. Piccolo and Co. should had being able to fight first form Frieza, hell they got Gotenks but Toei wanted to give all the glory to Goku.
>>
>>144492874

I hate how thin they look. This is extremely jarring. Like when everyone had big heads in GT compared to their body.
>>
>>144482946
They literally ruined Mai
Sasuga DB Super

Let's just hope they don't bring back Lunch and ruin her too
>>
>>144492874
Don't make me angry with that pic, anon. No one has their old personalities, Marron could has been a curious and adventurious girl, but no, she behaves like a fucking toddler.
And we are talking about Super, everyone is shit in Super.
>>
>>144483128
You're suffering from something called "sunk-cost fallacy"
>>
>>144492942
>Piccolo is Dodoria tier in movies
No he isn't.

> Shisami was as strong as Zarbon/Dodoria "at their peaks" (whatever that is)
> that was BEFORE Freeza and his men started training
> Piccolo told Gohan that "he had him". He was never losing
> He fought against and almost beat Frost's final form, until he cheated (in the anime)
>>
>>144488364
>turning Mai into a moeblob
No
She was best when she was Pilaf's sidekick not this shti
>>
File: Vegeta angry.png (2MB, 1615x909px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vegeta angry.png
2MB, 1615x909px
Despite all the shit he put Gohan through, Vegeta still cared for Gohan
>>
>>144492221
>Super is more like Original Dragon Ball
No it fucking isn't you pseudo-wannabe hispterfag
Super is nothing like Original DB
>>
>>144493415
I never got this
>>
File: 1467747190488.jpg (125KB, 363x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467747190488.jpg
125KB, 363x463px
>>144493286
Shit taste
>>
>>144493426
Not that anon, but it's closer to DB than GT ever was. Even with it's shitty Black Star DB Saga
>>
>>144493259
>Shisami was as strong as Zarbon/Dodoria "at their peaks" (whatever that is)
Considering ecerone is judged by their PL, it obviously means PL. So Shisami was Dodoria tier.
>that was BEFORE Freeza and his men started training
Considering Frieza's men were pissing theur pants because a bunch of rebels, I doubt they could get any stronger when you remember SSJ Gohan oneshotted him. Also Piccolo should be above Imperfect Cell, maybe in the same tuer as Semi Perfect Cell, so he should had been able to oneshotted Shisami, but the fucking movie treated them as equals. So cry more.
> fought against and almost beat Frost's final form, until he cheated (in the anime)
Again, base Goku without god ki was fighting with Frost, Piccolo is incredibly depowered in Super.
>>
>>144493582
He was a Saiyan.
>>
>>144493715
The prince of all Saiyans
>>
>>144470209
For gine yeah.
>>
>>144493654
>but it's closer to DB than GT ever was
That doesn't fucking mean anything
That's not an accomplishment

It's still nothing like OG Dragon Ball

In fact it's pretty much impossible for it to be like OG DB due to the ridiculous power levels
>>
>>144493732
All 2 and a half of them
>>
>>144493415
Wow, Vegeta likes Gohan more than Goku. Goku didn't share a tear or sadness when Gohan 'died'. Also Vegeta was the one who got mad at Goku for choosing to save Satan and Dende over Gohan and the others.
This makes me wish we could had a DB where Goku stayed dead and Vegwta becomes the mentor of all the half-saiyans, a role he deserves more than anyone.
>>
>>144493715
So was Nappa yet he murdered him in cold blood
It's so weird that he cares for Goku's son all of a sudden(though have to admit it always made me laugh for some reason)
>>
>>144493692
> Considering ecerone is judged by their PL, it obviously means PL. So Shisami was Dodoria tier.

I mean we don't know whether they were at their "peak" during Namek or not

> so he should had been able to oneshotted Shisami
Well he went from a bunch of mooks to an elite. Tired. Of course it would've catcg him off guard...

We didn't get to see Piccolo go full force against Shisami, Gohan interrupted immediately.

> base Goku without god ki was fighting with Frost
Yes, against his 1st and 3rd form. Piccolo fought Frost's final form and almost won if Frost didn't cheat.
>>
>>144484028
This is exactly what I hate about shounen series. They might start interesting, but quickly devolve into power level bullshit. The first 16 volumes of Dragon Ball were fun because it was just Journey to the West with a retarded boy learning to fit in with other humans, and it only got kind of weird when the final villain was a demon, way after Goku and friends fought and beat the actual devil. DBZ shits on everything by making everyone aliens.
>>
>>144463514
One series mistakes do not made up for another's. Ok GT animation was great and all, I give you that, but in terms of story they are equally deficient.
>>
>>144493614
>Waifufags ruining even Dragon Ball
WEW
>>
>>144493654
DB tournament were funny and were able to put a sense of danger, DBS's are just a shitty rehash becayse it can't into comedy and action at the same time. GT in its first arc was comfy.
>>
>>144493901
>>144493915
Well anon you must understand, Vegeta has a concept of family. Via his father, and with Bulma/Trunks. He probably cares for all of the half Saiyans as his family. Even if he's tsundere about it.
>>
>>144493915
Fool. Nappa is alive, since Vegeta still worked for Freeza at the time and the wish was to revive anyone that was killed by Freeza and his men.
>>
>>144493829
>In fact it's pretty much impossible for it to be like OG DB due to the ridiculous power levels

I'm talking about tone you fucking retard, Super is a lot more whimsical and humorous in nature despite the power creep while a lot of Z and all of GT was grimdark and serious as fuck besides the occasional bits of comic relief
>>
>>144493988
Dragon Ball was always fucking weird
That's the charm of it

How the hell is Piccolo Daimao weird(compared to the rest of the shit like the animal people and Roshi's turtle talking and shit like that) anyways? Demons aren't out of place in a mystical world like Dragon Ball's

The problem with battle shonen series is that they don't know when to fucking end

Also Toriyama was forced time and time again to continue the series by Shueisha(and to some extent the fans) to the point where after 10 years of drawing Dragon Ball he just called it quits because he was too tired to continue drawing manga anymore
>>
>>144494002
>GT animation was great and all
>said no-one ever
>>
>>144493980
>I mean we don't know whether they were at their "peak" during Namek or not
Considering Dodoria and Zarbon were weaker than the Ginyu force, I doubt they were any stronger in the past. So Namek it is. And Dodoria=18, 000 PL, Zarbon is above that.
>Well he went from a bunch of mooks to an elite. Tired. Of course it would've catcg him off guard
Piccolo should be have poor stamina if he got tired fighting a bunch of jobbers he was playing with.
>We didn't get to see Piccolo go full force against Shisami, Gohan interrupted immediately.
We saw they were equals and that Piccolo wanted to enjoy fighting a strong opponent after playing with the babies.
>Yes, against his 1st and 3rd form. Piccolo fought Frost's final form and almost won if Frost didn't cheat.
I doubt Frost is any stronger than Namek Final Firm Frieza, which explain why Goku fought in base, which means again Piccolo is greatly depowered. And again the anime made it seems like Piccolo was stronger than Frost, but in the end it seemed like Frost was stronger and cheated because he was wasting stamine, the manga supports this and makes it worse.
>>
>>144494270
>Super is a lot more whimsical and humorous in nature despite the power creep
That's exactly what I'm talking about
It feels forced as fuck and not natural like in DB
>>
>>144494136
>the wish was to revive anyone that was killed by Freeza and his men.
The wish was to revive everyone Freeza and his men killed in Namek so no

And it still doesn't change the fact that Vegeta killed him and even called him useless
>>
>>144494060
Which made it more funny when Goku was thevone raised in Earth, even in Super Vegeta respects Gohan while Goku seems like a nigger who doesn't give a shit about his family.
>>
File: KingFurry.png (286KB, 576x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KingFurry.png
286KB, 576x432px
>>144494422
Shit man they had a talking pig, cat, and turtle.

Also an old dog is world president

Dragon ball was always weird, and I'm glad it's regressing back from being grimdark and edgy
>>
File: 567890.png (185KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
567890.png
185KB, 500x281px
>>144494270
Yeah, Super's attempts at humour make me laugh at how bad they are.
>>
>>144483978

>randomly stronger than Buu

That's not that hard. There were 3 fighters on Earth stronger than Buu in a single day. Buu got by because of his natural resilience over anything else, not his power.

>pan being able to fight said minion

Are we talking about Ruulo? Because she got blown the fuck out.

>base kid Goku is SS3 Buu saga Goku

Unbelievable how? Base Goku in the Buu saga could have been stronger than his SSJ form on Namek. Power levels were wildly fluid, especially since Goku had Uub to train with.

>Goku dies

Never died. Got teleported by Supreme Kai and Goku got knocked into a dimension between the normal one.

>lack of secondary character

The priest. General Ruulo. Everyone involved in the black star stuff? The saga had more secondaries than any other saga.

>blutz waves out of left field

Literally explained as the reason people go monkey.

>same death as others

Instead of a giant ki blast? Technically the only non-movie death to do it too.

>Super 17

>Adult Trunks gets beat by 17

Explained that 17 got a power up due to the copy. Adult Trunks also doesn't train and is probably on the same level as kid trunks, who couldn't even take 18 as SSJ despite having Goten help.

>Vegeta didn't defeat 17

Base Vegeta was holding his own against someone stronger than Frieza at 100%. That's pretty impressive as far as the series goes.

>2 17s > SSJ4

and 2 weaker than 17 kids > Majin Buu. OR 2 Saiyans weaker than Buu, Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan somehow made Super Buuhan worthless. Fusion is hella a drug. Especially when it's permanent. Even Supreme Kai was 100% confident he could have taken Buutenks with his fusion but Elder Kai told him to not bother because he's probably just make Buu stronger.

>base kid goku > Super 17

lolno. 17 toyed with him as he did the rest.

>Piccolo death

Meh. He was actually relevant again for once.

>saga didn't make much sense

DB in a nutshell.
>>
>>144494649
If you look at the portraits behind him, the world president has always been dogs in DB
>>
>>144493008
damn, I really want to eat some lunch now
>>
>>144494649
>Dragon ball was always weird, and I'm glad it's regressing back from being grimdark and edgy
Except Toei erased all the elements that made DB world special and replaced them with generic muh gloriuos nipon.
>>
>>144476370
fuck you, GT is far better that all your Super shit
just in terms of animation, it BTFO your super shit really bad
>>
>>144494422
Piccolo was always weird to me because the previous villains were basically just the Red Ribbon Army. I expected Red and/or Blue to come back with some new shit, or Taopaipai to get even crazier, but instead we got a fucking demon. Baba's tournament of monsters made sense as a wacky training arc, but it just bugged me that the final boss of DB wasn't some sort of human. It makes sense for a shounen series to end with a non-human entity, but I just don't care for the concept
>>
>>144494637
I know. It was a joke about how TeamFourStar brought Nappa back to life.
>>
the early episodes of GT with Goku / Trunks / Pan traveling in space is good. The rest is eh but it has moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMF4afFd4F0
>>
>>144494772
>>
>>144493582

His pride as a saiyan and a familyman.
>>
>>144494472
>DBZ Animation was far superior to Super
>Now people say DBZ animation is great and all
>GT Animation is almost the same quality of Z
>GT Animation is great and all.

It is nothing out of this world, but it still looks quite great, specially for its time. That the series was a complete shit in terms of story is an entirely different matter.
>>
>>144463514
I'm sorry that the story went to shit after Cell.
>>
>>144495158
blonde Lunch was always too cunty for me. Black-haired Lunch has been best girl in all of shounen from whenever I started watching DB on Toonami in the mid-90s
>>
File: thic marron.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thic marron.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>144495490
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>144494759
> There were 3 fighters on Earth stronger than Buu in a single day

Because the Saiyans live on Earth? Anyway, no reason why a random minion is stronger than an ancient evil demon-genie from time immemoral.

> Because she got blown the fuck out.
She was still able to land a couple of hits. Which shouldn't be possible for a non-SS vs someone "stronger than Buu"

> Unbelievable how?

Because Kid Goku couldn't hold the SS3 form, even though he's about = SS3 Buu Saga Goku.

> Got teleported by Supreme Kai and Goku got knocked into a dimension between the normal one.
Okay. Misleading, and led to a boring game show thing, but w/e

> The priest. General Ruulo.
Who? And Rilldo was a minion, I meant part of the main cast.

> Everyone involved in the black star stuff?
Different saga, talking about Baby. Still, that was only Goku/Trunks/Pan, with Goku doing all the important fights alone.

> Literally explained as the reason people go monkey.
Full moon = Oozaru
Full Earth = Golden Oozaru?

> Adult Trunks also doesn't train and is probably on the same level as kid trunks
At least Super bothered to explain that Gohan stopped training for scholarly pursuits. Why did Trunks stop training? Did they even bother to mention that he did?

> Base Vegeta was holding his own against someone stronger than Frieza at 100%. That's pretty impressive as far as the series goes.
Let's be honest, post Buu-Saga Vegeta should've vaporized Android 17. Even if 17 was a bit stronger for w/e reason.
>>
>>144494759
> 2 weaker than 17 kids > Majin Buu.

Gotenks was never stronger than Buu.

Also considering that Buu Saga Goku + Vegeta (Vegito, who's about as strong as SS4 Goku), and Super 17 > SS4 Goku...that means 17's fusion had a riduculous power jump, more compared to Vegito's fusion. Freaking Android 17.

> lolno. 17 toyed with him as he did the rest.
Base Kid Goku's dragon fist

> Meh. He was actually relevant again for once.
Piccolo isn't absent in DBS like he is in GT. Actually participates in fights, lots of sol moments...GT ignored him, then killed him. And didn't wish him back.
>>
>>144494759
>that's not that hard. There were 3 fighters on Earth stronger than Buu in a single day
>Instead of a giant ki blast? Technically the only non-movie death to do it too
>and 2 weaker than 17 kids > Majin Buu
>Meh. He was actually relevant again for once.
>DB in a nutshell.
Terrible arguments
>>
>>144495709
>At least Super bothered to explain that Gohan stopped training for scholarly pursuits. Why did Trunks stop training? Did they even bother to mention that he did?
Are you asking this when fucking Super DITCHED them whenever they ASK to be part of the fights, just to keep the status quo and make them lazy shits in EoZ. Kill yourself, faggot, this will always be my main problem with Super.
>>
>>144495331

After Frieza. Cell saga was only good for the fights and Gohan's progression as a character. The story was outright shit.

>suddenly a scientist we never knew about or heard from has created androids
>said androids were stronger than Frieza
>the first 2 get raped by SSJs and Piccolo
>scientist gave himself robot body becuzlol
>bugs out to his lab
>reveals he has 2 more EVEN STRONGER androids
>they release another android whos passive as shit
>they beat the ever loving fuck out of 2 SSJs, Piccolo and Tien without breaking a sweat or killing them, Piccolo and Tien take 1 hit each before going down

THEN it gets even fucking worse.

>Scientist who seems to be entirely devoted to mechanically upgrading people into super soldiers has another lab
>in lab is a culmination of the cells of EVERY strong guy who ever walked on Earth
>Cell babby gets born after Trunks somehow beats BOTH androids in the future
>kills the guy who took out 2 androids who are stronger than Cell
>steals his time machine and goes back 3 years before the androids show up
>drinks people
>fights Kamicollo
>reveals his plan

then it gets even MORE fucking retarded.
>>
>>144494649
>I'm glad it's regressing back from being grimdark and edgy
But it's fucking not
DB Super is just DBZ with "look guys randumb humour xD it's totally like the original Dragon Ball xD"

It's bullshit
It's so fucking forced and such crap
>>
>>144494969
>because the previous villains were basically just the Red Ribbon Army
Did you not watch the Pilaf Saga?
Also the tournament had some monsters too
>>
>>144495776
>Gotenks was never stronger than Buu.
Not him, but watch the damn series again, SSJ3 Gohan was stronger than Super Buu.
>Piccolo isn't absent in DBS like he is in GT. Actually participates in fights
He jobs to everyone in BoG, was depowered in RoF, died a cheap and meanless death, was trashed in U6 arc and ended as a maid in Trunks' arc. What a career.
>>
>>144495929
When did this happen?

Are you confusing this with the Shadow Dragon Saga? When Gohan, Goten, and Trunks asked to join the fight and help, but Goku told them no?
>>
>>144495917
>terrible argument
I honestly asked you. did you even watch GT. IS that weird for opponent on GT to lure Goku and co into much weaker state to defeat it?
>>
>>144495776
>Gotenks was never stronger than Buu.

SSJ3 Gotenks was about equal to base Super Buu.
>>
>>144494749
This
Also they straight up stole this from...I think it was the 1998 Godzilla movie where that guy says "That's a lot of fish"
>>
>>144496124
I am talking about Super.
>>
>>144495991
autism
>>
>>144484028
>First they fight Radditz, who is more powerful than Earth's best fighters, then it turns out he's just a pansy compared to the other Sayians, then they defeat them, go to Namek, have an apocalyptic battle with Frieza, then they fight androids that are even more powerful than what they've met before, THEN Cell turns up, and we have an apocalyptic battle on earth, then Gohan goes to highschool, Buu turns up and we have ANOTHER apocalyptic fight
If that bothered you so much you should have dropped the series here
>>
>>144495776
>Base Kid Goku's dragon fist
Wrong but base kid goku with almost dead super 17 because goku self destruct ki blast. And with the help android 18 super 17 let his guard down too.
>>
>>144496009
> It's so fucking forced and such crap

Not really. It's been going down this route since the Majin Buu saga
>>
>>144495268
>but it still looks quite great, specially for its time.
No it doesn't
Even for back then it wasn't good

Just because Super's animation is such dogshit doesn't make GT's or Z's animation good when in reality it was average at best
>>
>>144495331
>I'm sorry that the story went to shit after Freeza.
Fixed you dumb gohanfag
>>
>>144495423
Kek
I always loved this scene

Evil Vegeta>>>>>>>>>>>>> Good Vegeta
They fucking ruined him when they made him good...so fucking boring
>>
File: Blacked.webm (449KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Blacked.webm
449KB, 1280x720px
Sexy time
>>
File: DBGT ENDING.jpg (36KB, 851x637px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBGT ENDING.jpg
36KB, 851x637px
>>144463514
The ending to GT was the best part of the Anime.
>>
>>144495673
Oh god Maron was so fucking hot
Too bad she was filler
She was million times better than 18...shame Krillin missed out on her
>>
>>144495709
>Because Kid Goku couldn't hold the SS3 form, even though he's about = SS3 Buu Saga Goku.

Because he become children and that make him at the state of unstable controling ki
>Full moon = Oozaru
Full Earth = Golden Oozaru?

IT is about controlling golden oozaru. vegeta got it easier because he has done it with baby vegeta and he also adept on controlling oozaru
> trunk stopped training
nobody stopped training but super 17 is just as strong as ssj 4 or just bit lower than it.
>vegeta vaporize 17
android 17 also training which scene is this? i don't remember but whatever that android 17 is not enemy and vegeta never in real fight against vegeta in GT.
>>
Reminder that GTfags are retarded.
Let this thread die
>>144481873
>>
>>144495673
Also
post more screencaps of her
>>
>>144495709
I don;t understand actually what you;re talking about. i bet you're copy pasting and dunno what the heck you're doing.
>>
>>144496313
>Majin Buu saga
Majin Buu saga was the same fucking shit
DB Super somehow manages to be way worse than that though
>>
>>144496313
>It's been going down this route since the Majin Buu saga
Buu saga knew how to bakance humour and action, the problem was all the asspulls.
>>
>>144491970
You're liar.
>>
>>144496111
> watch the damn series again
> SSJ3 Gohan

If you mean Gotenks, sure. But enough to vaporize him completely? Buu's strength lies mostly with his stamina/regenerative abilities...he definitely could've outlasted the fusion time.

> He jobs to everyone in BoG
So did everyone else. No one beat Beerus

> was depowered in RoF
Not Gohan. Piccolo still held his own...hell, RoF had more secondary characters fighting than possibly the entirety of GT
>>
>>144496549
> which scene is this

See pic. GT Vegeta should've taken 17 down in one hit...
>>
>>144496124

No. Super has them totally relegated. GT explained it as Goten and Trunks being slackers while Gohan was just left behind due to SSJ4. Gohan DID train in GT and was the strongest Saiyan after Goku. Baby wanted Vegeta's body not for it's power but for pure vengeance reasons. That's why when Baby used Gohan's body to fight Vegeta, he fucking slapped him about like a child.

The only point the Vegeta body got stronger was the SSJ ki thing they did.

>>144495776

Gotenks in SSJ3 was stronger than Buu. He even got to the point he COULD have won but ran out of time.

>Vegito was SSJ4 tier

Lolno. We never got a bead on where SSJ4 sat as a power scale other than it was stronger than SSJ3 kid goku. Other than that, it was just a 'need to have this to compete' thing. Same as SSJ was before.

>dragon fist

Wouldn't have worked if 18 wasn't rusing 17 with her ki attacks. They outright stated that was the only reason they won. 17 could have soaked the dragonfist if he wasn't being a retard and didn't get greedy.

>Piccolo wasn't absent in DBS

No. Instead he's a nobody. He's as low on the food chain as he's been since he fought 17. In GT at least they gave him the role of keeping the peace in Hell which involves beating Rilldo, Cell, Frieza and co to prevent them taking over. That's shitton more relevance than 'babysitter Pickledick' the guy who can't even beat someone who's weaker than Frieza.
>>
>>144483978
Pan actually never have been stronger than rildo. i guess you're copy pasting this is stupid. GT is all about fighting, bluffing, technique and deception. Opponent just love to faking defeat or being weak to stall time or make the goku and company waste their power. If you don't realize it i say bullshit you're watching GT.
>>
>>144496620
Nope. All me

Are you slow?
>>
>>144496694
>But enough to vaporize him completely? Buu's strength lies mostly with his stamina/regenerative abilities...he definitely could've outlasted the fusion time.
It is pretty established Gotenks can kill Super Buu. If you are salty about it, not my problem.
>Piccolo still held his own
In Super, Piccolo was trashed, he was beaten by Tagoma, killed by Frieza and his body was destroyed by Frieza again. Poor guy.
>RoF had more secondary characters fighting than possibly the entirety of GT
And all of them got shitted on in Super.
>>
>>144496807
What are you crazy that's vegeta in base form and android 17 that has trained. And remember android 17 is no enemy.
>>
>>144496681
Great argument there bud
>>
>>144496807

Base Goku couldn't take down a guy weaker than Frieza in GT. Goku was implied to be much stronger than Vegeta as well throughout the series. Base Vegeta not 1 shotting an android is pretty much par for the course.

It's the same as base Goku not one shotting 3rd form Frost.
>>
>>144496846
Nah you're lying because you're taking everything as face value eventhough in GT both goku and opponent using trickery to trap the other. Stop speed watching.
>>
>>144496816
I never said stronger. But she did manage to land a couple of hits. A non-SS little girl against someone "stronger than buu" shouldn't land a single hit at all

Also, it's OC not copypasta
>>
File: wew thicc.png (690KB, 599x917px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wew thicc.png
690KB, 599x917px
>>144496575
>>
>>144497004

>land a couple of hits

and Krillen managed to hit Cell. Multiple times infact.

Krillen confirmed for king dingaling.
>>
>>144496876
Except 17 was in GT
>>
>>144497042
> Krillen managed to hit Cell.

Cell didn't flinch. And?
>>
>>144497004
I told you he just faking it. like how that frog dragon faking to be weaker. or super 17 faking defeat so goku waste his energty. he just let pan to hit him.
>>
>>144497050
Yes and 17 is friends of Z warrior. are you high.
>>
>>144497105

So? Landed some hits. Rilldo was shown to enjoy toying with his opponents. Cell was shown to enjoy causing absolute terror in his.

Character moments are character moments regardless of your autism.

Rilldo knew he could eat the hits without damage.
>>
>>144496897
That's the best argument for copy paste.
>>
>>144497228
> assuming it's copypasta

I literally wrote that a couple of hours ago anon
>>
>>144497134
> he just let pan to hit him.

Said no one. But it's probably the only way to explain that bs
>>
>>144497324
Well that's just so newbie and easily spamable. I never understand this question. I only use my memory but how come people really missed many important detail. See at super 17 arc the only damage that is clearly not faking only when super 17 got self destruct ki blast he just bleeding in his face. None of the other attack of weaker opponent showing super 17 taking damage. Why in the heck people still confusing this arc.
>>
>>144497354
There are more than 5 opponent that let their body as punchbag just to play aroound and traping goku and co in dangeous traps. And goku often near dead cuz the traps
Yes you're clearly don't watch GT,
>>
>>144497012
That's not Maron
>>
File: thicc 18.png (1MB, 1135x923px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thicc 18.png
1MB, 1135x923px
>>144497745

I'm sorry.
>>
>>144497188
>Z Fighters and Jaco vs Freeza's Army
Those Z fighters were ridiculized in Super's RoF, they were there ti buy time for muh Goku abd Vegeta, no one of them were allowed to defeat a big name. Vegeta was the one killing Tagoma. Even worse, Jaco was too scarred that he only hit a coyple of guys.
>Piccolo vs Frost
Lost against an opponent base Goku was able to fight. Great compliment for Piccolo. And he was the only one that got kicked out of the tournament for real.
>Future Trunks vs Black
Toei needed a plot device ti bring Black to the past.
>Whis is training both Goku and Vegeta, you know there are other roles characters can fill right
Plot device again.
>Don't use "meme" as a argument it makes you look stupid.
A gag, Bulma's bitch, great role, autism.

>Jaco is the person who caught Frost cheating and help Goku along with Galactic King figure out Hit's timeskip power.
Plot devices for Goku.

>He's helping Bulma to fix the time machine, pay attention.
More plot devices.
>>
No more questions?
>>
File: 53548659_p0.jpg (296KB, 650x1407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53548659_p0.jpg
296KB, 650x1407px
>>144497942
>>
>>144463514
What does it even matter? Dragon Ball stopped being fun when they introduced Radditz/added the Z.
>>
File: 43390867_p6.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43390867_p6.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>144498793
>Dragon Ball stopped being fun when they introduced Radditz/added the Z.
Kill yourself. Z had great SoL episodes.
>>
>>144498956
>SoL
>fun
>>
>>144495991
That other Trunks killed the androids by using the remote control to activate their bombs. He was weak, that's how Cell killed him.
>>
>>144497942
>he keeps posting inferior girls to Maron
>>
>>144498793
It stopped being fun after the Freeza saga when AT completely forgot about the Dragon Balls and started using them as a cop-out
>>
>>144463514
Tell me what GT good at? I think because it has no plothole.
>>
>>144499806
Was the Namek/Freeza saga as terribly paced in the manga as in the anime?
>>
File: thicc.png (2MB, 1641x925px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thicc.png
2MB, 1641x925px
>>144499743

I have no more Maron!
>>
>>144493132
I know... :(
>>
File: Maron.png (376KB, 576x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Maron.png
376KB, 576x432px
>>
>>144501456
>>144499743
>>
If anything Super Saiyan 4 stuck to the proper style of The Monkey King better than Super Saiyan God.

Well at least Super Saiyan 4 seem to better represent "the Great Sage equal to heaven" that Sun Wukong was titled as.
>>
File: 49723997_p0.png (536KB, 800x746px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
49723997_p0.png
536KB, 800x746px
>>144499091
They were fun.
>>
I wonder why DBfags flocking at 4chan a lot you guys have reddit?
>>
>>144501940

Get back on /a/
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 58


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.