[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antagonist you knew the MC would fall in love with.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Kiasca.jpg (18KB, 180x271px) Image search: [Google]
Kiasca.jpg
18KB, 180x271px
>>
>>144449883
>Casca
>antagonist

One trait shared between her pre and post-Eclipse selves is that she's completely innocent, anon. Nothing evil about liking the rape raven D either, it couldn't be helped.
>>
File: Tumblr_m42ab9T2lC1qggwgeo1_1280.png (217KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_m42ab9T2lC1qggwgeo1_1280.png
217KB, 720x384px
>>144449883
>>
>>144449883
Puck never did anything to indicate he was in love with her. You're delusional.
>>
>>144449883
Casca was Guts' rival, but not an antagonist.
>>
>>144449883
Just because she initially didn't like Guts doesn't make her an antagonist.

Corkus hated Guts the entire time and even he isn't an antagonist.
>>
>>144449883
>Antagonist you knew the MC would fall in love with.

Anon were you reading the same manga as me
you know Berserk
Casca isn't an antagonist, i think you're confused on what antagonist means
>>
File: 145827407154.jpg (147KB, 516x766px) Image search: [Google]
145827407154.jpg
147KB, 516x766px
>>
>>144450238
>liking the rape
Fuck off.
>>
>>144455389
She came buckets.
>>
>>144452621
Antagonist is not synonymous with Big Bad Evil Guy. It's just a major character who is in opposition to the protagonist in some way. Rival is one of the core Archetypes of antagonist. She's not the primary antagonist nor did she stay an antagonist but for a decent slice of the Golden Age arc she was a minor antagonist.

That said, it probably isn't the best term to describe Casca, I'm just being a pedantic cunt.
>>
>>144456542
>Every character that doesn't like the MC is an antagonist

That's not what the word means
>>
>>144457187
Not dislike, in opposition. Casca was very much opposed to Guts' involvement in the Band of the Hawk and took direct issue with his behavior to their commanding officer. Until they hooked up she was in a opposing role, just not a directly violent one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.