[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters that were so bad, they made you drop the anime because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

Shinji Ikari – Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ok, I didn't actually dropped Eva, but God, that faggot made my life hard, I know he is a anti-hero, he is supposed to be insecure but still, he is like if someone took all MCs betaness and insecurities and put in one single character, he is so self-centered and coward it makes me uncomfortable ( some people may say this is the purpose of the anime or Shinji but he is still a emo faggot hard to relate to )

Shippo – InuYasha
>Is he funny?
No
>Cute?
No
>Powerful
No
>Relevant
No
>Helpful in any possible way?
No

Just waste of time

Happosai – Ranma 1/2

This little piece of shit ruins the entire show for me

No, he is not a ero-sensei, he is a douche, not only stealing underwear but he grabs every girl in sight ( this may even count as rape ) every single time, and he uses his powers only for self-benefit, unlike Jiraya or Roshi, they would use their non-dangerous powers to leave a rough situation, while Happosai uses his most dangerous powers without giving a shit to anybody else

And since he is the powerful char in ranma 1/2 he is never punished by it

No, its not funnt, he is in WAY TOO MANY EPISODES, ranma 1/2 got stale, but if they didn't have this piece of shit they would've been more successful and watchable

Near and Mello - Death Note

They only purpose was to finish off what L started ( and give new chars for the new season ) but here is the thing

1 - They didn't have to work as hard as L
2 - Near and Mello are both shitty characters not only in design but in personality ( one if the child-version of L, and the other is a angsty teenager )
3 - Was Mello actually smart? like I know not every single kid in the orphanage was smart, they had a bunch of dumb normal people in there, but the anime implies that Mello was the second choice to be the next L

Like seriously? Mello never gave for 1 second vibe as a intelligent person, he neither made a genius plan
>>
>>144431510
>Happosai – Ranma 1/2
you're god damn right.
the series was 10 times as good before that unfunny cunt came in, every episode after his debut was "le perverted old man ruins any titty scene"
>>
File: Natsuki_Subaru_Anime.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Natsuki_Subaru_Anime.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>144431510
This retard makes an already shit show worse
>>
Happosai really was an annoying cunt.
>>
>>144431510
damn dis nigga ragin
>>
>>144431510
>Shippo
>Not the annoying mary sue that is Kagome
>>
Light made me drop Death Note, he was just an edgy cunt. I know he gets compared to Lelouch often but I don't understand why, Lelouch had much more charisma.
>>
>>144431510
People who can't into Shinji Ikari will never understand Eva.
>>
>>144431605
i want to fucking punch subaru. but the show is made up for by emilia, best girl
>>
>>144431510
Makoto from school days
>>
File: 2deep4u?.jpg (22KB, 480x536px) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u?.jpg
22KB, 480x536px
>>144432182
>understand Eva
>>
Dropped Berserk because of Guts, or more accurately because the sword he was swinging was unrealistically large
>>
File: 1465693026362.jpg (115KB, 771x985px) Image search: [Google]
1465693026362.jpg
115KB, 771x985px
>>144431566
>>144431607
Thank God I'm not the only one who sees that, bless you anons

>>144432127
Good point, but Shippo is still more useless

>>144432182
Come on dude, don't go with this bullshit on me, Shinji is a shit character he never developed during the entire series

I would've zero problems if he started like the little bitch he is and became something better in the process, but he just keeps being a self-centered coward, I can't really cheer or relate to him

replace him with a char who actually makes progress, show assertiveness and can put others in first place and Eva is a thousand times better

>>144432177
Not a big fan of him either, can't really understand how some people worship him so much and think of him as main protagonist instead of L

>Has the perfect assasination weapon
>gets caught

Light is really a genius
>>
File: 1463609084957.jpg (33KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463609084957.jpg
33KB, 720x480px
>>144431510
>Happosai
I knew from the first chapter he was in that this joke would be grossly overused
>>
>>144432912
>he never developed during the entire series
Are you serious?
>>
>>144432912
Reina Izumi best Musaigen grill. Fite me.
>>
>>144431510
Every character in LoGH: either boring cardroard cutouts or insufferable OP Gary Stus. Also 8fabulous16me.
>>
File: 1468687278335.jpg (65KB, 795x546px) Image search: [Google]
1468687278335.jpg
65KB, 795x546px
>>144432212
>>
File: here we go.gif (105KB, 232x297px) Image search: [Google]
here we go.gif
105KB, 232x297px
>>144433043
oh boy here we go
>>
>>144431510
Umi, from bento
>>
>>144431510
That pic better not be related. Aqua and Kazuma made the show.
>>
>>144432212
> Best girl
You spelled Reinhardt wrong.
>>
>>144431510
The mc in TLR is so fucking awful, probably the worst anime character in existence. He makes the show so awfully cringe that even kirito seems like the alpha male in comparison. Too bad that the girls are wasted with such an awful mc.
>>
File: 1457747948693.jpg (32KB, 259x276px) Image search: [Google]
1457747948693.jpg
32KB, 259x276px
>>144431510

that's an awful lot of butthurt to cram into one post
>>
>>144433292
>Reinhardt
Pleb tier
>>
>>144433656
It's the legendary dragon tongue spelling of his name. Which happens to be one of his powers. Look it up.
>>
Aqua was pretty bad, but I finished it because of Megumin.

That one show with the 2 blondes from europe or some shit. Dropped that.
>>
>>144432912
>Shinji is a shit character he never developed during the entire series

This has to be bait right?

Right?

People cant possibly miss the point of whats happening on screen that much right?
>>
>>144432267
>le 2deep meme
What's below the show's survace isn't even that subtle, it isn't that hard to "get" shinji or any other character in there

>>144432912
>he never developed during the entire series
Is this a joke? You even get to the point that in the last 5 episodes + EoE you literally have visual manifestations of his progress
>>
>>144435973
Some people actually believe that
>>
>>144432177
I don't get the comparison either. Lelouch genuinely wanted to make the world a better place, and he was willing to sacrifice himself to that end. Light was just a fucking psychopath.
>>
>>
>>144431510
>Shinji Ikari – Neon Genesis Evangelion
>Ok, I didn't actually dropped Eva, but God, that faggot made my life hard, I know he is a anti-hero, he is supposed to be insecure but still, he is like if someone took all MCs betaness and insecurities and put in one single character, he is so self-centered and coward it makes me uncomfortable ( some people may say this is the purpose of the anime or Shinji but he is still a emo faggot hard to relate to )
Fuck off, normalfag cancer.
>>
>>144432177
Lelouch is a bad copy of Light, retard.
>>
>>144437122
>Lelouch genuinely wanted to make the world a better place, and he was willing to sacrifice himself to that end.
At the end of the series, after getting shitloads of people killed or hurt for selfish reasons that amounted to nothing. Then needed to be a huge asshole to make things 'right'.

Light wanted to make the world a better place and it was working, with few innocents dying in the process. Doesn't matter if he was a egotist, he was objectively a better person than trash like Lelouch.
>>
Happosai have been punished repeatedly.
Is just that he is so obstinate that always come back at it. He just follow the old trope originated from kung fu movies, of the old undefeatable martial arts master.
>>
The peeping girl from Nozoki Ana. Can't fap to someone i want to kill.

Every retarded moe girl, especially if they are MC.

Tohsaka in the heaven feel route, she was always barking to others that people without a servant should just fuck off. She lost her servant... so fuck off! Not dropped, but what a pain.

Basically all the cast of evangelion. A collection of shitty characters. "but the deep meaning..." shove it deep in your ass! They're awful, and that's all.

That torch guy in shakugan no Shana. Why she don't simply "kill" him and get him out of the way? I don't give a shit.
>>
>>144438839
Yes but Happosai as a character is unfunny and annoying after the introductory story arc and he has way too many chapters.
All the characters in Ranma have their quirks around which jokes are mostly centered but at least they are still featured in different kind of stories.
Happosai chapters are always nothing but "mule-headed old pervert does a thing/complicates matters"
>>
>>144439475
I can't say is my fave character.
But neither a deal breaker. Actually i don't even like very much Shan Pu's granny. In a non pervert way she was an annoying and abusive character as well.
>>
Dropped Gurren Lagann because of Simon. I was hyped to see him change and grow after episode 11 but all he does is get less scared and become a very boring, personality-less static character.

Which would have been fine if the show didn't wank him so much at every chance.
>>
Can we please stop it with the "Shinji is a pussy"-meme. The people who spout it are literally braindamaged.
>>
>>144441352
The plot literally revolves around Shinji's anxiety issues, he's such a pussy he has a straight up anxiety BSOD in EoE. What else do you call that type of person?
>>
>>144441352
The problem is that's not a meme.
The meme are about all that shit that want to sell evangelion for some kind of 2deep4u masterpiece. When in reality is just crap about a pussy guy that face the apocalypse in order to understand some moral bullshit about how not be an hikkikomori.
>>
>>144431510
Baaaiiiitooooooo!!!!!
>>
>>144437518
Both of them are shit to be honest.
>>
File: 1278.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1278.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Medaka Box MC.

>Little miss perfect.
>Solving everyone's problems.
>can do no wrong.
Nah I'm fine.
>>
>>144442193
Medaka box revolve all around Medaka being a Mary Sue.
The same as one punch man is all built on Saitama's undefietability.
>>
>>144442294
That's not really a valid refute. If someone doesn't like Mary Sue's, they still aren't going to like shows with a Mary Sue even if that's the point of the show.
Same with Saitama and OPM, and shit like Gurren Lagann and asspulls.
>>
>>144442113
>>144441723
Shinji isn't a pussy no matter how you think about the show. The kid only cracks in moments of extreme stress.
>>
I ain't reading all of this OP.
>>
>>144432212
>liking generic doormat girl
>>144432177
is this bait? lelouch did more worse things than him people just ignore all that because of the pussy ending

>>144439158
>Tohsaka in the heaven feel route, she was always barking to others that people without a servant should just fuck off. She lost her servant... so fuck off! Not dropped, but what a pain.
i think you complete the whole point of that why she did that but i guess you are wormslutfag
>>
>>144442543
Being a pussy mean being unable to sustain any kind of stress.
No one is a pussy when is relaxing.
>>
>>144442932
Shinji goes through plenty of stress just fine. It's only at his worst moments when he fully breaks.
>>
>>144442713
More than Tohsaka being unvearable in the HF route it was Emiya what made me cringe more.
After long ass wall of text hyping the role of the antihero and his little rebellion when he decided to save wormslut i was looking forward to him finally putting Tohsaka on her place and going for a some kind of dark route. Instead he became even more retarded (literally) and Tohsaka's BDSM little piggy slut than in the other two routes.
The cringe!!!!
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.