[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

what
>>
>looposter makes yet another utena bait thread
>>
>>144421021
what are you talking about?

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?
>>
File: 1.png (301KB, 501x371px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
301KB, 501x371px
What was the deal with Nemuro. Did that duel with Utena even happen?
>>
>>144421091
Of course nothing happened Anon. It's just a TV show.
>>
>>144421091
that whole arc was irrelevant anyway
>>
>>144421091
Well, it's a little complicated, but basically...
>Nemuro was a young genius and a brilliant scientist, but also a "robot-man", cold and heartless
>Nemuro and a bunch of young students are contracted, seemingly by Akio and Anthy to research "Something Eternal" (Perpetual Motion?)
>it's important to mention that while this is going on, the Duelist Ring is apparently a trendy fashion accessory and there are a lot of gay couples among the boys working with Nemuro (Yes, this is important)
>at some point, Nemuro meets Tokiko and falls in love with her
>Tokiko hopes that the reaserch will help cure her brother, Mamiya and introduces Nemuro to him.
>The three form a "family", symbolized by the single black cat, that then becomes a pair of cats and finally is joined by a little black kitten.
>Despite some results being achieved (which cause some weird time dilations to happen at Othori) Mamiya gives up hope for a cure, preferring to die young than to wither away like a flower, he hopes that once he is gone, Nemuro can console his sister.
>Nemuro get cucked. HARD
>Nemuro goes full /r9k/, burn the building down with all the staff still on it and locks them in.
>Once he realizes what he has done, Nemuro tries to pass the blame on to Mamiya
>Since he is going to die anyway, Mamiya accepts it, hoping Nemuro can still console his sister once he is gone, the plan obviously fails
>Mamiya and Tokiko leave the school, Mamiya presumably dies at some point in the future.
>Nemuro goes even more insane, he starts to warp his own memory to fit it better with his fantasy.
>Since his only experience with love was through the gay boys in the school (since before he was a robot-man), he switched his love from Tokiko to Mamiya.
>the trendy rings become Duelist Rings
>He becomes another pawn to Anthy and Akio

>>144425372
But it still has some of the best moments in the show, saying it is bad is like saying most episodes of Bebop are irrelevant filler.
>>
>>144425372

Isn't the show about the lives of the school students and how they're influenced by Utena. Those episodes are the same as the introductory duels and all that car shit. Do you mean Nemuro himself is irrelevant?
>>
>>144426379
damn utena is so good tho
>>
Big Show on Smackdown???
>>
Hah, I also watched Utena recently.

Go and watch the movie now..
>>
>>144426379

Just have one question, was the guy Tokiko's brother turned into in episode 23 supposed to be what he really looked like or was it a younger Nemuro? Was Nemuro immortal or was it in his head? Was Anthy talking to Nemuro in the conference room or was all of that also in his head?
>>
>>144426379
Didn't nobody actually die in the fire?
>>
>>144426379
>can't fucking recall any of this
I really need to rewatch Utena.
>>
>>144428010
Most of Mikage's story is wedged into a couple of episodes and then it's retconned out of existence.
>>
File: 1467854692013.jpg (67KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467854692013.jpg
67KB, 720x540px
Why did Anthy end up sealing Dios away and becoming the bara no hanayome?
>>144426379
>But it still has some of the best moments in the show
This. I liked seeing the side characters from a different perspective. Made this one of the few anime where I was genuinely interested in what everyone was doing/what was driving them.
>>
>>144428886
>Why did Anthy end up sealing Dios away and becoming the bara no hanayome?
Because she loved him and jealously.
>>
>>144421074
It means you don't belong here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.