[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching the first episode of Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: CnrZXP4UkAAgAlQ.jpg (200KB, 1028x682px) Image search: [Google]
CnrZXP4UkAAgAlQ.jpg
200KB, 1028x682px
Holy shit i thought /a/ was exaggerating
>>
I don't feel like clanging today.
>>
its pretty awful, i hope nobody is introduced to berserk via this "anime"
>>
CGI was a mistake
>>
>>144385693

CGI isn't a mistake, it just needs to be extremely high budget and completely separate from 2D animation. Animation studios use it to cheapen the budget and won't even bother rotoscoping to make it look nicer.
>>
File: best manga ever.jpg (295KB, 1135x1756px) Image search: [Google]
best manga ever.jpg
295KB, 1135x1756px
It looks REALLY shitty, but at leas the story is still great.
>>
>>144389709
I have only watched 2 episodes, but aren't they skipping a lot of shit? I remember Guts fighting several apostles before meeting Farnese and co.
>>
>>144390639
I think you are mis-remembering.

At most he meets that moth chick.
>>
>>144390712
And that snake guy right after saving the elf.
And that guy that executed people on false accusations that summoned the God Hand members before the Golden Age Flashback Arc kicks in.
>>
>>144385693
It's nice, like a mix of 2D and 3D (cell shade). The series is such a pleb detector.
>>
>>144391380

It's not nice, it looks fucking terrible. Not as bad as the movies but it's still terrible.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 353x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 353x323px
>>144383034
>>
>>144390776
But this anime takes part after Golden Age arc, the Apostles you said takes part at the start of the series
>>
>>144393424
and they weren't covered by the new movies or the original anime

also an event from after the snake baron, but before the slug baron happens in the show (AKA before golden age), and they just moved it to just before the holy iron chain knights
>>
>>144393424
So does saving Puck.
>>
>>144393484
You mean that girl Collette and her grandfather taking guts alongisde them and getting killed?
Yes, they put that in episode one too.
>>
Awful. The cgi is horrendous, they move like dolls and look worse than playstation 1 era graphics.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.