[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is her major malfunction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: zeRE16.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zeRE16.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
What is her major malfunction?
>>
>>144382498
It's a bit fucked if you ask me.
>>
>>144382498
I didn't get this either. Why was she so mad?
>>
>>144382498
>imgur
fuck off
>>
>>144382855
Because he didn't suck her toes like she wanted
>>
>>144382498
>>144382855
She viewed him as a prideful little shit and expected him to refuse to give up his pride so readily. She was mad that he proved her wrong and things didn't go the way she expected them to. Keep in mind she truly believes that everything goes the way she wants them to.
>>
>>144382944
What were the other two candidates problems?
>>
>>144382986
Literally Hitler thinks Subaru just wants to get revenge on the cult and is using saving Emilia as an excuse. The Jew princess just thinks he's a useful idiot.
>>
>>144383046

How is she like hitler? She just wanted to gain something in return for helping him?

Jew princess? I am so confused.
>>
>>144383092
I'll let other anons answer.
>>
>>144383046
>is using saving Emilia as an excuse
But it's clear he cares for the others just as much, not to mention he fears what Emilia's rat will do to the world.
>>
She's a cunt
>>
>>144383193
He didn't tell her about the murder rat
why
>>
>>144382986
There was literally nothing wrong with what either of them did. In fact purple jew even went so far as to give him good advise after using him for a little while.
>>
>>144383193
She's known Subaru for a few days at most.She doesn't know what his true intentions are but not only that, if he's telling the truth then in her view, he must have some connection with the cult to know what their plans are which is why she suggests he might just be a member. If he's not telling the truth, then he's just a raving madman which is also very likely considering the show he put on at during the ceremony.
>>
>>144382855

She found him to be amusing when he met her mainly because he talked to her so casually. He wasn't scared to speak his mind and so he was foolish but cutely admirable in his devotion.

All that was stripped away when he threw away everything to lick her boot. Remember Priscilla enjoys seeing things going as planned and she also enjoy characters. Subaru going against that and being a dog like that annoyed her because not only did it go against her prediction but also her idealistic idea of Subaru the person.
>>
>>144383312
>which is why she suggests he might just be a member
Only a sort of mental gymnastics can lead one to this conclusion.

I think the biggest problem is that he doesn't even try to explain how he knows in at least some elaborate way. Obviously him trying to say what his 'power' is won't work but surely being very subtle and inferring what his circumstances are will work, right?
>>
>>144383438
>Only a sort of mental gymnastics can lead one to this conclusion.

Not really, how else would he know what the cult is up to when literally no one outside the cult can even track them down? The best explanation he can probably come up with is without getting shadow hand raped is "I had a vision of the future." This still cements him as a raving madman.
>>
>>144383092
Welcome to the internet newfag
>>
>>144382855
She worships Pride.

She enjoyed seeing Subaru act prideful while being both a dumbass and a weakass.

However, when Subaru threw away all his pride, it pissed her off because now Subaru is a dumbass and weakass with no pride.
>>
>>144383438
His power is sapient and malicious. He felt that. He also knows it is listening to him. He doesn't even want to toe that line.
>>
File: 1458526993488.png (2MB, 1400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1458526993488.png
2MB, 1400x1800px
>filthy peasant attempts to save you from thugs
>amusing

>filthy peasant dances for you in the court after you brought him with you
>amusing

>filthy peasant comes to you for a favor
>gives up all his amusing traits instantly when salvation is dangled in front of him like a pig
>disgusting and unamusing

Let's face it /a/, you could never understand a lady of her stature and position. Subaru is her toy and he ruined himself in front of her.
>>
Why is every candidate either a complete fucking retard or an unlikable cunt?
>>
>>144384097
Probably the same reason why people at my company always move out of the way of the heads of my company and don't speak to them unless spoken to.
>>
She is just a bitch.
>>
File: 1468181881111.png (112KB, 300x630px) Image search: [Google]
1468181881111.png
112KB, 300x630px
I really want to see the queen candidates get tortured by Betelguese. I want to see Priscilla play hardcore fantasy Twister really badly, and I want to see the Jew loli get sent to the oven like the filthy fucking rat she is. Last of all, I want Krusch assassinated like the evil, emotionless, manipulative bitch of a dictator she wants to be. Felt is just normal trashy riffraff and shouldn't even be there. Emilia dindu nuffin, she's just your average Bernie supporter, her heart's in the right place.
>>
Who was that thing that cut his head?
>>
>>144384563
Puck.
>>
>>144383092
Geez man, the "literally Hitler" character is the green haired, royalty candidate Crusch. She's a militarized ruler who is pretty much a dictator.

The Jew princess/loli is the little girl with violet hair and a winter coat is another royalty candidate who emphasizes money and power. For future reference, "Toyota", "Mitsubishi", "Honda", and "Nissan" are all referencing the main character: Subaru.
>>
>>144382498
Did she think any sane man WOULDNT lick her foot? WTF is wrong with her?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.