[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D'gray man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Dgraymanhollow.jpg (112KB, 726x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dgraymanhollow.jpg
112KB, 726x400px
So /a/ what are your thoughts on D'gray Man Hollow?
>>
anyone know where the new series picks up if i want to read the manga instead of watching the anime?
>>
Miranda is best girl.
>>
>>144109861
i'm liking it a lot so far. i haven't touched this series in years, i'm pleasantly surprised by how much i still enjoy it.

whens the last time the manga got updated?
>>
>>144109861
The new VAs for everyone except kanda seem off to me. Other than that, good. It fulfills expectations. Not a huge fan of the alma arc but I'll take what I can get.

I'm most excited about figures. Hopefully they'll make some decent figures for this series in their new designs.
>>
File: D.Gray-man hungry.jpg (131KB, 800x1171px) Image search: [Google]
D.Gray-man hungry.jpg
131KB, 800x1171px
>>144109861
great so far. was sad to see certain scenes removed from the manga to the anime.

I'm worried about Pacing the most though. its 13 episodes. too little time to get through Timothy, Alma Alma aftermath/apocalypse arc and Finding Allen Walker arc.
>>
so next chapter is coming out in a couple of days. pretty excited to see what will be unveiled. Hopefully we'll get to go back to Kroy and Lenalee soon. cause we haven't seen them in ages.
>>
>>144109861
QUALITY as fuck.
>>
Dead fanbase.
>>
>>144109861
Don't remember shit.
I read the manga ages ago and stopped around 6 years ago.
I barely remember the characters' names.
>>
>>144113515
I've had to reread it twice recently just because of how fucking slow the pace is now with it's thrice yearly releases. Also, with how completely batshit the plot and characters have gotten.
>>
D.QUALITY-man.
Koshimizu Ami as Miranda is questionable at times while the rest of the new V.A. casts are fine by me. The sequel is so-so but I'm just on ep2 so maybe it can turn out great or decent, I don't know.
>>
>>144109861
Very meh. The color palette is borderline eyecancer, the opening is horribly mediocre, the VAs don't really fit their roles, the models are very inconsistent, QUALITY is rampant, the directing is amateurish and whoever handled the budget needs to get fucking shot.
>>
>>144115175
I like the OP.
>>
>>144109861
It was okay.
>>
Seriously, What was the fucking point of carrying on from where the old series left off?
It would be different if it wasn't required knowledge.
>>
For what reason did this get rebooted? Is there still a market even for D gray man? I remember watching this shit over a decade ago
>>
>>144109861
shit

can guarantee you this will not get a second season
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.