[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Delta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 614
Thread images: 56

File: 4746743.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4746743.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Why are the NUNS so fucking incompetent? they lost an entire fleet one after another to a fucking dying race. That's like at least 10k casualties, why the fuck is this allowed
>>
>>144065868
All I know is I fucking love the new OP and ED songs.
>>
File: vf-1j Milia edition.png (2MB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
vf-1j Milia edition.png
2MB, 1328x747px
New song confirmed for next ep. Maybe the new single will leak early like the album? ;_;
>>
>>144067182
Even if it leaks early, it still 2-3 weeks away.
>>
File: 00022.png (625KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
00022.png
625KB, 1280x738px
But there is nothing there.
>>
>>144065868
Rewatch the scene, Keith only targeted the panels, he didn't destroy a single ship.
>>
My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values. Chuck is a good representation of a Ragnan. Freyja just acts like a human teenage girl.

Also I'd want he to interact with her people more
>>
>>144067791
>My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values.
How? You want to see her pregnant? angry like those retards and out for blood?
>>
>>144067791
>My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values.
If she wasn't a rebel, she would have stayed back home and raise babies as per her people's traditions. By definition any Windermere female you see away from the home world, isn't representative of her race.
>>
>>144067837
They have good reasons for being angry, for God's sake.
>>
>>144067922
They have. That doesn't give them the right to involve other planet in their shit and raise an army of zombies.
Fucking apologists I swear
>>
File: 1464360662670.jpg (220KB, 874x472px) Image search: [Google]
1464360662670.jpg
220KB, 874x472px
>>144067791
Windermerean girls her age act pretty similarily. She's not exactly like them, but if she was, she wouldn't have broken the mold and escaped off planet
>>
MUH KAZE
>>
>>144065868

"Wind" power or some stupid bullshit like that.
>>
File: exploding.gif (2MB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
exploding.gif
2MB, 250x205px
>>144067986
>>
You know, I am starting to think the only satisfactory way to end the war, is if a Bird Human wakes up and determined that Windermere needed to be destroyed, just like in Macross Zero with humanity. Windermere had hijacked the name of Protoculture to justify their conquests; so let a Protoculture decide if they passed the test.
>>
>>144067975
Again, because apparently some people are too retarded to understand such a simple concept: sympathy =/= apologism.
>>
>>144067182

>dad still has an original un-built VF-1 model in the box with all the japanese instructions
>he always talks about re-shrinkwrapping it and selling it

What's the correct answer, build it or sell it?

>>144067986

My brain has slowly been replace KAZE with dance with the angels. I don't know which phrase annoys me more.
>>
>>144068156
you realize Protoculture had no right to judge races like that as well right? Protoculture aren't benevolent
>>
>>144068272
go dance with the kaze!
>>
>>144068274
they were destroyed by their own weapons of war
>>
>>144068274
>you realize Protoculture had no right to judge races like that as well right? Protoculture aren't benevolent
They DO in this case. Windermere used Protoculture in their propaganda for the war, so Protoculture has the right to take back their own name.
>>
>>144068215
You keep making excuses, you keep romanticizing and downplaying their acts, that sounds like apologism to me.
>never mind the fact that they involved their neighbors, that doesn't count because they are angry and they have a good reason to be!
>>
>>144067791
I know she acts like a human teenage girl most of the time, but she still act like a windermere every now and then
you can see it on ep 1 when she sing while running straight through the battlefield and on ep 13 when she jump off the platform to help hayate
>>
>>144065868
So shit show is still shit. Glad I dropped it on ep 2.
>>
File: s-l1600[1].jpg (304KB, 1500x1190px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600[1].jpg
304KB, 1500x1190px
>>144068272
Is it pic related? If yes, then it is still being actively sold for $40 (w/o shipping)

If not does it transform? If it doesn't then it will be pretty hard to sell because people will just buy pic related.
>>
>>144068447
>dropped it in ep 2
>shitposting in threads for ep 15

ok
>>
>>144060248
More like Basara taught the Protodevlin not to take the lives of other beings to feed themselves.

Imagine this. The Protoculture doing experiments to make more powerful biological weapons drags you into a universe where you'll die. The only source of food is people. So you eat their people. You become so gluttonous that you nearly kill off the galaxy and the people you are eating going extinct. A bunch of Protoculture singers knocks you out imprisoning you for 500,000 years. Human being curious why there is an energy field turn it off and you got jailbreak. Making them your slaves like the previous guys. You find out this species can regenerate your food and become possibly self sustainable. This species resists and you lose control again eating life in galaxy until this singing autist shows you don't need to eat people to get your special food. You need just to sing. Since you don't need this galaxy anymore you fuck off traveling the universe.
>>
>>144068348
>You keep making excuses, you keep romanticizing and downplaying their acts
Are you fucking retarded or just blind? I just said that they have reasons for their anger.
>>
>>144068495
Just imagining that this was what it have been like to post in a Macross thread when shitfest 7 was airing. That and I've been watching Macross since 1981 or so, and I was looking forward to a nice new show. Instead we get this garbage.

Must be the radiation eating their tiny brains.
>>
>>144068548
and I just said that they are angry retards.
>>
Both the Windies and the nuns are equally bad at this point.

Windies = enslaving entire planets with mind control, causing chaos with var, galactic conquering

nuns = nuking windies, Having super exploitive policies on them when they were part of nuns, using the knights as cannon fodder

Endgame will involve both sides accepting they did wrong, putting aside their differences and finally ending this cycle of hate. Aided by the power of song / uniting against a common enemy.
>>
does Japan have the same NUNsfags vs Windfags too?
>>
>>144068618
Nice damage control.
>>
>>144068755
Also

NUNS: nuking Ragna, killing civilians and NUNS soldiers.
>>
>>144068755
>Endgame will involve both sides accepting they did wrong, putting aside their differences and finally ending this cycle of hate.
You forgot the 4 planets that were conquered. They would want revenge, NUNs' actions have nothing to do with them. And the 4 planets combined would be able to fuck over a lone demilitarised Windermere.
>>
>>144068767
>they have good reasons to be angry
>they are still retards
>N-nice damage control!
>>
Did Immelman Snr. drop the dimensional bomb on Windermere?
>>
>>144068800
You're as bad as Roid, you know that? How does it feel?
>>
>>144068761
>NUNSfags
I still can't believe this shit is real. I sympathize with grunts but the ones in charge are moustache twirling villain and those are the ones NUNSfags are defending.
>>
>>144068930
Do you see any NUNfag in this thread?
>>
>>144068879
Well, it'd lead to some drama, so I'm guessing yes. But, it'll be complicated.
>>
I missed waifu & shipping wars.
>>
>>144068970
I'd gladly post a Mirage, but I'm at work here.
>>
>>144068956
Not here, but on previous threads. There were some NUNS did nothing wrong 7 years ago fags.
>>
>>144069012
maybe a few /pol/fags spreading their one nuke wasn't enough memes
>>
>>144068755
>nuns = nuking windies, Having super exploitive policies on them when they were part of nuns, using the knights as cannon fodder
It seems to me, windies are a bunch of whingers. I don't trust what they say about their conditions, and that's the only source we have.

Also, the windies wanted to do jack shit in defence of the sector. The apparently just wanted to defend their own people and planet. How pathetic. How isolationist.

How very windie-like. We haven't seen why they're angry. Until I do, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 903x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 903x950px
Have a Freyja then.
>>
>>144068912
Oh yes, they were collateral damage, totslly justified, right?
>>
>>144068868
>let's pretend that I didn't go full autism throwing a tantrum!
You're so cute.
>>
File: 0mr7Chd.jpg (140KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0mr7Chd.jpg
140KB, 1600x1200px
>>144068970
No need for wars, the best girls are here.
>Yes, I mean both of them.
>>
>>144069083
>that's the only source we have.
Ernest is a windy?
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 400x378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 400x378px
>>144069096
I want to play with her horn.
>>
File: L1qlbf9no1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
L1qlbf9no1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x484px
If only Hikaru, Max, Millia and Fokker were here
>>
>>144069083
The policies are mainly covered in the manga. Basically nuns wanted to use the windies as cannon fodder against uncultured zent fleets "which weren't even anywhere near their sector".

All of the windy soldiers and Ernest were like WTF as this - but Gramia was all like 'we have to honour this because of nuns agreements blah blah'

Basically they were fine going to the defense of planets in "their" sector, but didn't like nuns using them as disposable pawns in other nuns conflicts.
>>
>>144069295
>Basically they were fine going to the defense of planets in "their" sector, but didn't like nuns using them as disposable pawns in other nuns conflicts.
But they got their independence after that. You can't just keep using past misgivings forever. They are now self-ruling, so what is their excuse NOW?
>>
>>144069177
Are you referring to the apologist thing? does it bother you this much? I was referring to the windfags in the previous threads and here too. You keep making excuses.
>NUNSfags striked first so this totally gives them the right to do what they want
>Gramia was a good man
>They are angry, leave them alone!
>>
>>144069295
You forgot the part where Ernest was insinuating it left Windermeria suspiciously defenseless.
>>
>>144069295
Also NUNS was asking them to deploy every unit leaving the planet undefended. But nothing wrong with this, right. NUNS is not abusive at all.
>>
>>144069277
Max and Milia BTFO-ing Mirage
>>
>>144069495
>Also NUNS was asking them to deploy every unit leaving the planet undefended. But nothing wrong with this, right. NUNS is not abusive at all.
And they got their independence. That should be the end of it. America might still like to take about the old British taxes, but they certainly aren't using that as a political excuse for modern actions. Go on, complain about NUNS being a mean organisation, the fact is Windermere had left NUNS already, and now they declared war as an independent nation. They need to hold themselves to account. That's what it means to be Independent.
>>
>>144069495
Undefended against whom? It's not like NUNS fleet couln't fold from other planets in case Windermere would need help.
>>
>>144069637
why not handle their own problems then instead of asking windermere to go far away for every little thing?
>>
>>144069637
Undefended against NUNS themselves maybe? With all the fighting force off tackling the zents they have full run of the planet. It's obvious they were up to shady shit regarding the Windies during the war - what's to say they weren't up to stuff earlier (re; ruins and mind control and shit)?
>>
REMOVE
>>
>>144069370
>everyone who sympathizes with Windermere agrees with their current actions
Man, you are a retard with persecutory delusions. I'm not gonna waste any more time giving you (you)s. Have a last one.
>>
>>144069633

Funny you bring America up when the Windies are pretty much just Monroe Doctrining it up at the moment.
>>
>>144069745
>why not handle their own problems then instead of asking windermere to go far away for every little thing?
It's like NATO. Combined military that work together. You help them now, you get help later. But Windermere, since it didn't have any actual threats it needed defence from, consider it meaningless. Another sign of a short-sighted race that didn't realise Space is filled with roving world-ending threats.
>>
>>144069816
>Funny you bring America up when the Windies are pretty much just Monroe Doctrining it up at the moment.
What Monroe Doctrine? They are outright on a path to world conquest, what kind of doctrine is that?
>>
>>144069803
>Everyone having different opinions than me is a retard.
>also all the windfags here are sympathizers I swear
You're one? good for you, because I see many who aren't.
>>
>>144069825
Yeah, you have it about right. Planets should work together for the greater good of the sector, and further, if needed.

But, that was then, and their current actions are practically indefensible. First the sector, and now the galaxy. Who the fuck do they think they are? I mean really?
>>
>>144069816
Are you a retard? The only ones complaining were the kids, Gramia complied.
>>
>>144069938
Wrong quote >>144069825
>>
Can anyone tell me if that crater cause by dimensional bomb still active?
>>
>>144069913
>But, that was then, and their current actions are practically indefensible. First the sector, and now the galaxy. Who the fuck do they think they are? I mean really?
As they said, they think they are the Master Race. They are young, recently uplifted, and they had won a war for their independence. Now they are trying to go big, because the leaders are dying anyway and want to make their mark before they hit 35.

Frankly, I am expecting Windermere to suffer greatly at some point. Since they really haven't lost a battle yet all-show, it means their real first loss is going to be gloriously horrible. And then Windermere would crumple like a house of cards, because as soon as their capacity to mind control is damaged they would have nothing.
>>
>>144070099
It's spewing lightning so yeah probably
>>
>>144070110
This. If a third party "is" involved, then their knocking off a pedestal moment would be the third party taking over that shiny new mind control network they've set up and kicking them to the curb.

Sets the stage nicely for an eventual windy-chaos team up against third party which leads into an UNDERSTANDING end.
>>
>>144070110
Well, the fact that they rely so heavily on the six knights means they really don't have any reserve capacity. It's laughable what their military is.

That is, if you don't take into account for their protoculture/wind singer strategy. It's OP enough to achieve what they want without little effort.

How exciting. What a show! I really hope they do suffer horrendous casualties on their campaign. How else does that type of people learn?
>>
>>144070236
They have more squads. We just don't focus on them. You know, like the alpha beta and gamma squadons get next to no focus.
>>
>>144069083
>We haven't seen why they're angry.
But we have. People were killed during the war and then the planet was nuked and even more people died. Plus NUNS propaganda accusing Windermere of dropping the bomb.
>>
>>144070236
>Only have six knights
They have more than six - see not-Belri. It's just these six have the most screen time because ANIME. It's like chaos has an alpha and beta platoon, but we only ever get to see delta.
>>
>>144065868
Dude this series is so badly written. What did you expect? Just switch your brain off and roll with it.
>>
>>144070236
Found the retard. Windermere has an army plus the Aerial Knights. The main six are just one Knight squad, there are more.
>>
>>144070298
>But we have. People were killed during the war and then the planet was nuked and even more people died. Plus NUNS propaganda accusing Windermere of dropping the bomb.
And what does that have to do with taking over 4 innocent planets that are in the same political position as Windermere was? And then aiming for conquest of the whole galaxy?
>>
>>144070287
>>144070339
Yeah, I agree. We see the rest of their troops doing mop-up operations on occupied planets.

And the knights are supposed to be the elite of the elite, so it's no surprise that they can defeat common NUNS fighters.

I just want them to meet a wall. I liked how the battle in ep 13 went. The song wasn't OP (since Ernest got a lucky shot at the speakers), and because of that, people could battle.

But, that's only because the windies were denied in their cheating. Cheat, cheat, cheat. That's all they ever do. I'd like them to stop that. But they won't, because they're windies that think they need to have it all. Everything.

Hey, but we know the tables will flip. Just when does that happen?
>>
>>144070422
Reading comprehension.

Rely. Look it up.
>>
Can someone end that fucking shota already? really tired with his bullshit.
>>
I just realized that we never see any Windfag combatants other than the knights. I wish they'd at least show some of the grunts or some shit, right now it seems like it was just the small group of knights and their drones BTFO-ing planetary defense fleets. Which admittedly actually happened in 15.

Wait, was it just knights and Var guys all along?
>>
File: miraju2.jpg (324KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
miraju2.jpg
324KB, 1400x1000px
Gentlemen, how do we make Mirage win the triangle?
>>
>>144070449
Do you have reading comprehension problems or are you just dumb? Read the post again, this time paying attention.
>>
>>144070498
He's young, it's not his fault. It's Gramia and now Roid's.
But he will get tired soon, and Roid won't be able to tell the windies to retreat like they usually did in the past episodes.
>>
>>144070459
>When will tables flip
When the third party who has been playing the Windies (and nuns maybe) like a fiddle finally show themselves and take over the mind control network the Windies have managed to set up.

This leads to windy and chaos team up against common enemy, which leads perfectly into a kawamori UNDERSTANDING end.
>>
>>144070557
By making the triangle be between Sky > Mirage < Qurule.
>>
>>144070557
Well, we'd need to chat with Kawamori and suggest he takes the camera off Freyja a bit. Write some nice scenes with Hayate and Mirage, and given them something to respond to.

But, that would require a rewrite, since they've already done up to ep 22. So, I'm pretty sure it's too late, anon. Maybe next macross.
>>
>>144070613
And a sweet NUNS genocide.
>>
Keith was BTFO'd last time he flew and then shows up with a permanent injury. The needed to establish that he's very much a threat still.
>>
>>144070200
I'm not looking forward to a third party being behind it. Too convenient. An understanding end is okay but not one when they team up against a greater threat.
>>
File: flags.jpg (460KB, 2296x720px) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
460KB, 2296x720px
>>144070557
Nothing, Freyja is an auto-loser it isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>144070557
>how do we

She already won
>>
>>144070674
There's the china dress thing next episode

They're reserving that song because it would send Freyjafags on instant suicide watch
>>
>>144070673
I kinda pegged shady elysion guy as being a third party proxy for the moment he was introduced. Notice how he was meeting Gramia alone (who then shortly after decided to take Ranga and thus complete the ruin circuit) and now is right hand to Roid (who is basically running Windermere behind the scenes rn).

Plus it looks like that whoever he's working for is the one that armed the Windies for the nuns conflict, and they know more about the ruins than even windermere (since they were really the ones to get the valens running). Super shady.
>>
>>144068483

"1/72 SCALE BANDAI MACROSS SERIES NO.12 VF-1S VALKYRIE"
"3 MODE VARIABLE KIT"
Black/Yellow on white color scheme with the skull and crossbones, Roy Focker's aircraft

First time really looking inside the box, the instructions have some 80's as fuck illustrations. Okay so looking at the instructions this baby can transform without being rebuilt.

Man I wish I could find a date, I'm pretty sure my dad has had this since the fucking 80's.
>>
>>144070835
The 3rd party is Anti-NUNS.
>>
>>144070862
Well, ideally, they'd be anti-everything, windies included. I wouldn't mind if that protowhale goes berzerk when they lose control (killing those innocent windies on the ground). But, that's just wishful thinking, I think.
>>
>>144070862
>NUNS, Chaos and the windies team up.
Anti NUNSfags and anti windfags on suicide watch
>>
>>144070937
This is Miragefags levels of delusion. NUNS are the villains of the story.
>>
>>144068755
I don't know how NUNS can be redeemed at this point. Windermere's actions at least are understandable from their POV.
>>
>>144070922
Kawamori hate people like you. Those who lust for genocide. It's like you didn't even watch Frontier movie 2.
>>
>>144071005
Hey, now that you mention it, I'm currently (just) watching Frontier movie 2. Only into five minutes though.

But, you scored a hit there, champ.
>>
>>144070991
Let me dream.
At least let some of their mens defect to Chaos in the final big battle when they see what their superiors have done.
>>
>>144068761
No. They feel sorry for Windermere and think that NUNS is no good. They want the knights to find happiness and befriend Chaos.>>144068800
>>
>>144071040
I'm pretty sure I read in a previous thread that 2ch didn't find the windermerians that interesting.
>>
>>144071040
Maybe it's just the threads you look at that tell you that. I'm sure there's some analytical thinkers over there as well.
>>
When will we learn what shinpi really is?
>>
>>144071004
>I don't know how NUNS can be redeemed at this point. Windermere's actions at least are understandable from their POV.
How? How is the conquests of 4 innocent planets have anything to do with NUNs?
>>
>>144071096
You should have pretty much been able to figure it out by now
>>
>>144071005
Why are edgelord watching Macros? Why are they missing the point of Delta so hard? Why don't they go back to animesuki or whatever other shithole they crawled out from?
>>
>>144071113
SHE'S A DOG!?
HE DOES IT AGAIN
S A S U G A
A
S
U
G
A
>>
>>144071084
Was that before or after ep15 aired? If it was before then I'd understand, but after this ep15 the knights are gonna get a surge in popularity similar to when the current chapters of their manga came out.
>>
>>144071143
After.
>>
>>144071143
After 15ep., 2ch didn't like the episode - they find Windermere boring.
>>
>>144071106
From their POV (or at least the common people's POV) they're liberating those planets from the same exploitive conditions they themselves were under. In effect conquering = freeing them from nuns control.
>>
>>144071140

Freyja is Celiane
Mirage is Touma
Hayate is Apollo
Shinpi is Apollonius
>>
>>144071221
Is 2ch a sausage fest? It looks like most Twitter Macrossfags are women and Twitter likes Windermere. Gender may explain the different reactions.
>>
>>144071255
>implying Mikumo isn't Mikono
>>
>>144071161
>>144071221
lol some people here are saying nips like the knights because they honourabu antagonists who are just misguided, and then others are saying that nips don't like them cos their super boring.

What we need to do is ask that nip translating these threads each week for a definitive opinion.
>>
>>144071291
Yeah, probably. I'm pretty sure Twitter wouldn't care either if they weren't bishies.
>>
>>144071223
>From their POV (or at least the common people's POV) they're liberating those planets from the same exploitive conditions they themselves were under. In effect conquering = freeing them from nuns control.
How about from the conquered people's point of view? And from their point of view after Windermere is inevitably defeated and the planets are in a position for retribution?
>>
>>144070835
That's what we all think, but it's cheap if they opt for having a finale with Windermerians and NUNS ganging up on Anti-UN like they did in Frontier.
Not to say the last episode of Frontier wasn't awesome, but it feels more thematically appropriate if they approached it in Delta like they did in 7.
>>
>>144071084
2ch isn't everything. There is also twitter. Plus, I did read some anons in 2ch sympathizing with the windies.
>>
reminder that one nuke wasn't enough
windermere should've been turned into a puddle of glowing blue goo
>>
>>144071360
I'm not saying that they're in the right (they aren't at this point) - I'm just saying that most of the populace "think" they 're in the right (at least before Roid announced galatic domination) which is why they went along with it.
>>
>>144071291
2ch is generally used by people in their 30s to 50s and there has been a shift away from it in recent years because of the abundance of social media.

The aggressive shitposting is standing out more recently because of that and also because the anonymity is effective for negative campaigning, especially when affiliate sites pick up on it.
>>
>>144071399
Well their opinions are divided then.
and like another anon said, Twitter macrossfags are mostly women, they sympathize more because of the bishies.
>>
>>144071336
Women love tortured bad boys, even ugly ones.
>>
File: ma.jpg (382KB, 1462x2048px) Image search: [Google]
ma.jpg
382KB, 1462x2048px
>>
File: mk.jpg (53KB, 1200x556px) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
53KB, 1200x556px
>>
>>144071599
Yes. Make it happen.
>>
>>144071420
Reminder that people like you make Kawamori cry.
>>
>>144071582
What a weird bunch.

>>144071623
He's just baiting.
>>
>>144071360
You're gonna be so assblasted when those planets forgive Windies in the end.
>>
>>144071599
Man this is actually a good pic. Where did this ship even come from?
>>
>>144071495
Twitter isn't really reliable for gaining a sense of how an episode is received. Most people won't bother to tweet anything that's negative.
>>
>>144071689
Mikumo is a jellyfish and Arad can't live without jellyfish.
>>
>>144071722
>Mikumo is a jellyfish
But I thought she was a space tuna
>>
Kawamori is gonna BTFO genocide fags, but in no way is Windermere gonna end up 'right'. This is the man that made dynamite 7 an anti-whaling piece after all.
>>
>>144071718
Twitter is really good for getting adorable fanart. I'm happy with that
>>
>"oh btw Windermere hereby declares war on the entire galaxy"
I thought Roid was supposed to be the reasonable one.
>>
>>144071826
Gramia's will has changed him.
>>
>>144071826
He changed after he had a glowing rune encounter with the king. What did the King's rune tell him, I wonder?
>>
>>144071826
He was always naive and dumb.
>>
>>144071801
I agree with that.
I just want Delta to sell.
>>
>>144071919
Did you put the BD's on pre-order?
>>
>>144070629
>Maybe next macross.
My sides.
>>
>>144071973
Of course.
>>
*2. 77,527 *,*77,527 Walküre "Walkure Attack!"
>>
>>144071990
Well that's alright then. This was never gonna pull frontier numbers anyway. But it's not like it's doing poorly. Music doing really well at that
>>
>>144072016
It sold just under 3k yesterday.
I take it that's its first week total?
>>
>>144072109
That's the sales after 6 days.
>>
>>144072129
it might just break 80k in its first week then. Bretty guud
>>
>>144065868
Keith only needed to take out the fold jammers. The Wing Song did the rest
>>
>>144072210
Especially since most people download shit nowadays.
>>
>>144072016
58,899 Macross Δ OP/ED "Ichido dake no Koi nara / Rune ga Pika tto Hikattara" by Walküre (Mikumo Δ JUNNA, Freyja Δ Minori Suzuki, Kaname Δ Kiyono Yasuno, Makina Δ Nozomi Nishida, Reina Δ Nao Touyama)

6,544 Macross Δ OST 1 by Saeko Suzuko,TOMISIR, Mina Kubota
>>
File: 3.jpg (29KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 314x263px
>>144070832
>>144070674
You literally cannot come up with a sceneario in which Freyja can possibly lose at this point and Mirage winning without it relating to something from a previous series or something happening to Freyja to remove her from the picture
>>
>>144071826
That was before Gramia's will and once he realized what the Sigur Valens was capable of.

I think Roid will probably die in the end but not because he's evil but he turns himself into the villain
>>
Dere Bogue when
>>
>>144072410
Did Gramia really want to conquer the Galaxy?
>>
>>144072478
Well I don't think we'll know that unless we actually see/hear said will
>>
>>144072478
Maybe. But probably not. It's probably coming from Roid's own ambition, or from the Epsilon guy.
>>
>>144072478
Whatever it was, it changed Roid.
>>
How will quell Windermerean rage if NUNs indeed were the nukers
>>
File: 1340229327645.jpg (21KB, 447x355px) Image search: [Google]
1340229327645.jpg
21KB, 447x355px
>>144072570
A union of Understanding between a human and Windermerean.
>>
>>144072570

Mikumo sings the song of her people.
>>
They have yet to reveal true purpose of the Var. Still think ot involves something related to it actually enhamcing Messer.
>>
OK BOIS....

The war will end if only Walkure sings the legendary song 'DYRL'!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>144072733
No. I liked 7's take on that, where Mylene sang it, and failed, and Basara fixed it by singing a more upbeat song.
>>
>>144072717
Var: Pledge or Beloved

Var is a goddess associated with oaths between men and women. Var will also punish those, who broke their vows.
Vor: The Careful one

Vor is very wise and she searched out all things so nothing was hidden from her. Vor also has a the gift of providence, and of preparing well for the future.
>>
>>144065868
The fart gas was too strong.
>>
>>144072717
>They have yet to reveal true purpose of the Var.
There's no true purpose. It's a space disease created by Fold Bacteria. It's been around for years
>>
>>144072630
its pretty much confirmed at this point that Mikumo will defect.
>>
MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>144072791
>Mikumo will defect.
What
>>
File: DSC_2165[1].jpg (131KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2165[1].jpg
131KB, 1024x680px
>>144070836
Well Sheeit anon. I'm willing to bet it's the one on the right in this pic. It's a 1990s bandai reissue of the Imai model.

Now I haven't seen any of these at cons/swapmeets but seen numerous non-tranformable ones worth pretty cheap like $20-50.

It'll be really hard to sell because Bandai re-realesed a more accurate model and is still being sold right now like that vf-1a I showed you.

Really GL trying to sell that anon. You'll need it.
>>
File: 201607102032_15672.jpg (118KB, 472x469px) Image search: [Google]
201607102032_15672.jpg
118KB, 472x469px
>>144073003
They're hinting it. She's some kind of god mother of the windermerean race. She's very intrigued by the song of the wind, that one magazine scan pointed out she's changing. She's not so subtly facing away from everyone on the cover the single to the show's 2nd half OP.
>>
Reminder that Mirage is Zessica 2.0
>>
>>144072775
Clearly more than just that. Messer showed what its like to be in control of the Var
>>
>>144073180
I think that was less to show Messer was in control of the Var and to show what a singer/pilot sync moment looks like
>>
>>144072478
Well he did say Earthlings are not fit for the throne of the galaxy. Roid thinks they are conquering the galaxy.

Which funny as Earthers don't see it that way. As what they doing s runnng away and not putting all their eggs in one basket.

It wouldn't surprise me if Heinz's vision of Windermere burning comes true. Making Windermereans another set of nomads. They can't settle locally in the cluster as Earthers, Zentradi, Voldorians and Ragnans are going to hate them for what they did.
>>
File: miko.jpg (102KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
miko.jpg
102KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>144073245
this picture hints mikumo's betrayal?
>>
>>144073082
If she does, it will be around so 17 (Scattering the stage). EP 18 will be a fallout episode, and ep19 (Eternal Song) will finally reveal what is up with her.

Her leaving / defecting also clears the path for Freyja becoming lead / the face of Walkure. So in a way she'll be for Freyja what Messer's death was for Hayate.
>>
>>144073225
It'd be delicious if this comes about. Let's hope, anon-kun.
>>
>>144072775
Only after the Vajra left. In Macross Extra we see Mad Scientist Master Iwan having a dead Vajra behind him. So maybe that is a clue.
>>
>>144073225
>Windermere burning
Wasn't that just Heinz accessing Freyja's memories of the fire she saw when she was young? Like the hole Freyja and Mikumo saw was Heinz's memories of seeing the dimensonal weapon crater.
>>
>>144068099
don't those things have brakes to stop that from happening?
>>
File: w.jpg (151KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
151KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>144073398
Ah right! Mikumo has a slightly different pose to the others in that pic too. So, there's the confirmation.
>>
>>144073082
>Freyja facing front in the light
>Mikumo off to the side in the dark
>This is the last time they spoke as friends

Pottery
>>
>>144073398
>>144073458
Oh, and maybe Kaname might die. This, just from this picture.
>>
>>144073485
>Kaname might die

and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>144073398
I find this triangle interesting:

the top is Mikumo and Freyja, but they stand and look at different sides unlike Makina and Reina that are one of the corners of the triangle
>>
>>144073485
Agree, her position is far away from others.
>>
>>144073398
Mikumo Freyja are facing away from each other, suggesting a possible rift.
>>
>>144073398
Creditless pls?
>>
>Mikumo defecting
I don't see it. Getting kidnapped or infiltrating maybe.
>>
>>144073640
she definitely has something to do with the protoculture ruins. Maybe she was suppose to be the one singing at Signur Valens
>>
>>144068344
Except everything is indeed pointing to Windermere being their chosen heir to their legacy. Their cluster is the Protoculture's final stop before going away. A network of ruins in their cluster that allows total mind control over the galaxy that can only be powered by singing from either Windermere or Mikumo and an intact Protoculture ship on their planet. I mean, if the situation was reverse and it was humanity that has gotten all those things instead, you would be claiming they are the heirs as well.
>>
>>144073485
None of them are going to die
>>
>>144073640
I don't think it'll be over to the windie side. She'll leave for her own purposes. Maybe something like that. Unless her aims coincide with the windie aims somehow.
>>
>>144073640
It's idiotic to betray all your friends and all they stand for just because some dicks in NUNS decide to nuke windfaggots in the past.
>>
>>144073673
Sure but defecting means helping the windermerians side, and I don't see her do it. The girl can only sing, and she doesn't even know why.

>>144073693
The Chaos group need all the help they can get now, this is not the time for her to act selfish, even if her powers weakened, she's still as useful as Kaname.
>>
>>144069223
good taste
>>
>>144073640
Maybe she'll finally find what she sings for, and that is not on Chaos's side of the war.
>>
>>144073689
doesn't sound like they were the heir of their legacy but rather the final creations of a dying race, desperate to survive.

The windermereans are the strongest physical humanoids in miclone form. They can all sense fold waves. They're immune to VAR, they're shortlived. Sounds like a weapon. They were made by a race known to make living weapons. Ruins network for a mindcontrol system? Sounds like weapon/counterweapon made by a race who is literally dying in a war between their own warrior slave race and huge masses of brainwashed members of said warrior slave race. A huge space ship that has cutting edge song dependent shields and is a key to the network? Another weapon.
>>
>>144068864
All four planets barely had any casualties, nevermind the fact that the civilians are still able to almost do whatever they were able to do before the occupation. If they wanted revenge, they would be do resistance movements rather than just lazily walking around doing absolutely nothing. Face it, the anime all but tells us the four planets would just shrug the whole thing off once the mind-control goes away.
>>
>>144073821
You have some good ideas, anon. I'm glad you're in this thread.
>>
>>144073766
The protoculture ruins just happens to fall into Windermere's hands. It was never in their possession at first to begin with. Signur Valens is excavated by the Roid and not manufactured by Windermereans. I am suspecting that Mikumo is another race or probably a descendant of protoculture whom in her memories is seen her singing at the protoculture ruins.
>>
>>144073821
You have to wonder why the protoculture didn't bother actually using it then.
>>
>>144073821
Damn so the short lifespan = preventative measure to stop them rising up against them like the zents did? Holy shit it all makes sense.
>>
>>144073363
Heinz woke up from that nightmare memory leading to ask if it was Windermere.

So far Heinz has been following the lead of his father now Roid, It hasn't occurred to hm the suffering he has given to the people of the cluster. His people will suffer and he'll blame himself for it.

It wouldn't surprise me if he abdicates ending the royalty and nobility system of Windermere.
>>
>>144073909
More like, short life spans don't matter to a creator who is creating a weapon.
>>
>>144073889
Well, it really depends on the connection of the wind singer to whatever Mikumo is. If there's a genetic link between them, it might indicate that they have some special link to the protoculture stuff there. It might be like the bird man stuff in zero.
>>
>>144073821
Can't wait to see their faces when it's revealled that MUH PROTOCULTURE only saw them as a tool rather than an heir.
>>
>>144073948
No, I'm sure the protoculture learned from their mistakes. They're not dumb, anon.
>>
>>144073942
Abdicates or dies more like. Out of the windy triangle I feel that he's the least likely to make it through the series.
>>
File: IHZqdkB.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IHZqdkB.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>>144073964
Mikumo and Sara Nome might originate from the group of ancestors. They both go naked and sing as if they are one with nature.
>>
>>144074043
Yeah, I hadn't thought of the naked connection. But, you're right. Might be some kind of connection.
>>
>>144073992
The zents didn't rice up against them, they were mind controlled by the protodeviln. Just like the zentradi the supervision army has automated factories and cloning plants, so both sides enter into an incredibly destructive attrition war between each other. The war lasts so frigging long that the last protoculture died as collateral damage over a half million years ago, and at the start of the first macross it's finally dying down, with loyalist zentraedi (even though its been so long ago they virtually know nothing of their origins or what exactly these mythical protoculture were) are mopping up the provision army remnants.
>>
>>144073821
Which means humanity can't be the heirs as well since they're not immune to the mind-control. Meaning, everyone has the right to inherit all of their stuff but Windermere has the best chance since they have a galactic mind control device all set-up for them to use.
>>
>>144074160
The idea of a rightfull heir is dumb to begin with. It's fraught with nationalistic pride. Which I'm sure we all know what Kawamori thinks about.
>>
>>144073367
that or they can rotate themselves out of the wind direction
>>
File: Exsedol Folmo.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Exsedol Folmo.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
How i wished in Delta there is someone like Exsedol Folmo to actually clarify us some of the questions that we are facing here. I bet his intelligence will be helpful just like what he did in the past series.
>>
>>144074113
That's a nice summary. I get the picture now.
>>
>>144074220
Yeah, he was great. I wonder if he's still alive? Oh, but they have a long life, don't they? So, maybe?
>>
Bogue is my favorite Knight
>>
>>144073893
If there's anything this franchise has taught us, it's that the Protoculture did not make the best decisions
>>
NUNs/Epsilon will take over the cluster and use Mikumo as a songer to control the galazy. Delta/Knights try to stop them
>>
>>144074259
Max and Millia are actually very fortunate to have Exsedol to come along the Macross 7 fleet because he is literally like the living encyclopedia to their questions.
>>
>>144074265
Go to bed Minoringo
>>
>>144074265
He will end up suicide as he knows he realized he was fooled by Roid...
>>
>>144074265
So, who's fucking this one? Keith? Or was it Herman? Or maybe Roid?
>>
>>144074418
Minoringo.
>>
>>144074418
As in litteral fucking or something else?
>>
>>144074220
Isn't that what we have the glossary on the website for
>>
>>144074265
>three of his sisters are dead
Fuck NUNS.
>>
>>144065868
>ignore windamndsadsa
>they die out
>win
>>
>>144074190
The point making is that the Protoculture had probably never intended any race to inherit their stuff but they had probably need someone to watch over their stuff to ensure no one can abuse their technology and do something stupid like unleash the Protodevlin again. Since Mikumo seems to have some sort of connection to the Wing-Singers, I am almost certain Windermere isn't the heir but rather given a stewardship of their legacy to best decide who gets what or if their legacy even deserves to exist in the first place.

Speaking of which, did we ever find out when the person known as Mikumo first appeared?
>>
>>144074479
Calm your hateboner, Bogue.
>>
>>144074265
I want to fuck Bogue
>>
File: MUH WIND.jpg (168KB, 850x837px) Image search: [Google]
MUH WIND.jpg
168KB, 850x837px
>>
>>144067745
there is a massive black hole.
>>
>>144074526
But there are no humans to concquer.
>>
These threads need to die for a while.
>>
>>144074511
I agree with everything but
>blowing themselves
at least fix this one
>>
File: kamille fuck this shit.gif (870KB, 360x272px) Image search: [Google]
kamille fuck this shit.gif
870KB, 360x272px
So now the Windies have started an all out war against the entire fucking galaxy, so when is Basara/Gamlin/Max/Millia/Isamu appearing to take down this fuckers? You can't start something so big as an all out war without the most influential people in the macross universe not appearing, is complete bullshit, but seeing how Keith got BTFO thanks to muh songs and now is a Super Char Aznable Of The Wind anything can happens in this shit.
>>
>>144074511
Saved.
>>
What happened Roid? I thougt you wanted peace talks.
>>
>>144074498
>Speaking of which, did we ever find out when the person known as Mikumo first appeared?
First Walkure consisted of Kaname, Reina and Makina. The last concert when Kaname was the center was 2 years ago. It looks like Mikumo has appeared 2 years ago in Walkure.
>>
>>144074511
That's just Roid
>>
>>144074549
Yeah it's from the very early days of the show.
>>
File: 1453616245369543457.jpg (44KB, 636x374px) Image search: [Google]
1453616245369543457.jpg
44KB, 636x374px
>>144074560
There will be retaliation soon
>>
>>144074560
If it were a 50 ep series, I'd say that might be achievable. But, sadly...
>>
>>144074560
Go away Reddy
>>
>>144074560
>You can't start something so big as an all out war without the most influential people in the macross universe not appearing
Much like 7 and Frontier I do not think that they will actually get to the "all-out galactic threat" part until the last episode
>>
>>144074576
That was before Gramia died and the Sigur Valens started working
>>
Roid did nothing wrong, just like Bodelaza
>>
>>144074498
No, her past is all shinpi.

I'm guessing Lady M found her in cryostasis somewhere.
>>
Imagine if Freyja actually lost someone in the independence war. She talk about peace cuz she wasnt harmed in anyway with the event
>>
>>144074472
If he was there, he could've explained more in his own knowledge and understanding
>>
>>144074642
It looks like the case, hoping for another Isamu cameo like in Frontier at least but I think the most appropriated is Milla and Max doing an appearance.
>>
>>144074479
It's not like they going to live long anyway HAHAHA
>>
>>144074585
So, my personal theory is that she was released 7 years ago when the dimensional weapon had hit her stasis chamber/comatose body on Windermere might be true then.
>>
File: 2016-07-11_19h28_13.jpg (42KB, 534x447px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-11_19h28_13.jpg
42KB, 534x447px
>>
>>144074734
Or she wants peace to avoid something like that happening to others.
>>
>>144074560
Moar. Your assdevestation is delicious.
>>
>>144074750
No, I'd like Basara to make an appearance, and front the group in an awesome show of song. That would be great.
>>
>>144074560
so in the last episode of delta, Isamu camoe and shouting "kawaiii girls". Just like he did in the Frontier Movies
>>
If anything previous macross MCs will join Xaos rather than NUNs.
>>
>>144074826
That was a terrible cameo though. Like actually shit. It's like 3 fucking seconds and we don't even get to see him do anything.
>>
>>144074769
OHHHHH BOIS!!!!!

Mikumo could be in cold sleep in Signur Valens or some protoculture ruins!!! And maybe after the MDE bombing, the NUNS happen to found her body and there goes mikumo being part of Walkure under Lady M's plan later on.
>>
>>144074861
How old is he in that movie and it's awesome he's still piloting that relic
>>
>>144074931
He's probably a pretty high ranker in SMS that thing is probably jacked with upgrades
>>
>>144074817
I feel like Basara is too good to have cameos. Only way I could see it working is if he passes through like a mysterious stranger and gives some nonsensical musical advice to someone in their time of need. Or I guess we could get a couple seconds of him singing on a distant world if shit gets really bad.
>>
>>144072717
I think the Var is simply how Winderemereans are physically tougher than the other races.
Look at their abilities.
>Fold wave sensitivity
>Physical strength/agility

Now look at Var victims.
>They can "hear" fold waves
>They suddenly become /fit/ as fuck

It only becomes Var as we know probably because the seidznoid or whatever that causes it is not actually meant for any of the other races, the apples they need for the apple+water combo are Winderemere specific, not everywhere in the cluster. Note that all the Var cases we know of are of every other race but not Winderemereans.

That said, the mindcontrol aspect might have been due to the seidznoid being heavily based off the Vajra's stomach virus(Like everything else the Protoculture made), and the hivemind aspect of the original virus probably carried over and became the mindcontrol ability.

With the ruins and everything, Winderemere was probably a test to emulate the Vajra's fold network, to create a large network that Winderemereans could "connect" to, in a way. When the seidznole is in non-Winderemerean races, they "connect" to the network, and gets mindcontrolled in the process because they never were intended to use the seidnole.
>>
>>144074967
Well, actually, he actively resisted getting promoted, so that he could stick to piloting fighters. That's at least what he says in the OVAs.
>>
>>144074931
>>144074967
>relic
Not really.

Its not the YF-19, its a VF-19EF that was used in a project to prolong the VF-19's lifespan and had modernised hardware and everything. Its officially a VF-19EF/A, or the VF-19ADVANCE.

Its effectively on par with a VF-25 performance-wise.
>>
>>144075006
Bad ass isn't he?
>>
>>144074977
>Winderemere specific
Nah, I think they said that the special water was under the cat place ruins. And possibly under other ruins in the sector. But, you're right about the apples.
>>
>>144074861
They're just cheap or don't want to make the effort of having a vf-19 transform for one scene or showing anything but quarter clones fold in and attack. It's the same reason why it's always 6 Drakens against Northhamptons and the spacey only ever uses nightmares.
>>
>>144075069
Spacy 30s when?
>>
We'll never have Isamu Guld duet BTFOing windfaggots while Idol Talk playing as a bgm
>>
>>144075181
Keith >>>>>>>>>>>>>> *
>>
Sharon Apple >>>>> Walkure plssssss
>>
>>144075181
Guld a dead.

Sharon a shit
>>
>>144075131
Maybe Messiah variants. They can reuse and tough up the ones from Frontier.
>>
>>144074931
It's not really that awesome when we don't see him actually do anything

The Emerald Force cameo was better because we got to see them take out some Vajra
>>
>>144066269
GIRI GIRI MADE LOVE FOREVEEEERR
>>
>>144075619
He didn't even get to do anything in SRW.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vGe8TcHYZg
>>
>>144075371
>Sharon Apple >>>>> Walkure plssssss
That's one of the things I wished that I know can never happen; I want to see NUNS showing up at the Windermere Homeworld with a fleet of ghosts controlled by a clone of Sharon Apple, and having the robot army take on Windermere's forces who suddenly realise they can't mind control robots, while Sharon Apple do mind control hax of her own to let Windermere know what that feels like to be on the receiving end. It will never happen, but I can dream.
>>
>>144075790
Kawamori hates you.
>>
>>144075790
>lets solve one problem by creating a much larger one
Do you work for the Department of State?
>>
>>144075923
muh peace fags need a reality check once in a while
>>
>>144075790
Windermere (the planet) will never get glassed but the military and their Protoculture ship will be during the last few episodes. Somewhere before that Ragna will be retaken by force and it will be Windermere's Odessa, Al-Shahal will be their Jaburo and the space near Windermere will be A Baoa Qu.

Then the movies will be about Epsilon against Chaos.

You can already bank on Ernest leading a huge fleet consisting of NUNS, Zentradis and a bunch of other mooks.
>>
File: Guts vomit.gif (1MB, 633x362px) Image search: [Google]
Guts vomit.gif
1MB, 633x362px
>>144075371
>plsssss
Fuck off from /a/
>>
>>144076437
>Windermere (the planet) will never get glassed but the military and their Protoculture ship will be during the last few episodes. Somewhere before that Ragna will be retaken by force and it will be Windermere's Odessa, Al-Shahal will be their Jaburo and the space near Windermere will be A Baoa Qu.
It is very interesting that Delta is so similar to Gundam politically that the comparison actually makes sense. This normally wouldn't happen, but Windermere is extremely human culturally, and their access to superscience combined with their numerical disadvantage really makes this the most Gundam-like Macross ever.
>>
>>144076437
>Gundam references

Yeah, how hard you wanna bet you'll be btfo?
>>
>>144076807
You're naive and delusional if you actually believe Windermere will be kept strong until the very end.
>>
>>144076734
>It is very interesting that Delta is so similar to Gundam

because it is

windermere is zeon

zeon kept winning early in the war, glassing feddies like flies

windermere is winning now, glassing nuns like flies

there's no gundam though but hayate will get buffed by songs so its close and there's the inevitable meme backpacks and shit that will max out the siegfried to its maximum combat potential
>>
>>144076835
The Zentradi were kept strong and they had practically nearly wiped out humanity at one point. Don't see why Windermere wouldn't get a pass here.
>>
>>144076902
But Windermere isn't glassing NUNS. So far, they've just been targeting certain military defenses/installation and just mind-controlling everything. If the mind-control goes away, NUNS is practically at near full strength.
>>
>>144076835
You're naive and delusional if you think this will be Gundam.
>>
>>144076980
>were kept strong
Lolno, Zentradis were dying like grunts and their invasion fleets got glassed.
>>
>>144077044
This is already Gundam though, do you really think Chaos will retake the entire system without losses from the other side?

Enjoy your Aerial Knights falling out like flies and Roid being the Grace of this show.
>>
Shit /a/, i simply can't sympathize with the windermerean guys. I felt like last chapter wanted me to feel bad about the king dying, but all i see are some fucking cunts going to war against anyone who doesn't instalty approve of their thinking.
Seriously. Gundam has made me sympathize with the "bad guys" before. Am i alone in this?
>>
>>144077084
It's never going to be Gundam. Keep sprouting dumb shit and putting words in my mouth though. I'm sure that makes you seem intelligent.
>>
>>144077103
>i simply can't sympathize with the windermerean guys.

No one does

Only fujoshits give a shit about the Windermere side

In fact its their only sole existence
>>
>>144077103
You're not, despite what many claim here. They're clearly in the wrong and will get their slapped and DYRLed before joining Chaos in the end.
>>
>>144076175
>muh peace fags need a reality check once in a while
Do you even know what Macross is about?
>>
>>144077163
*their shit slapped
>>
>>144077163
>many

There's one Windfag here who samefags and defends them and claims they dindu nuffin.

Literally a contrarian shitposter.
>>
>>144077163
>They're clearly in the wrong and will get their slapped and DYRLed before joining Chaos in the end.
I'm still watching this series because I'm waiting for this
>>
>>144077051
>Lolno, Zentradis were dying like grunts and their invasion fleets got glassed.
Not in DYRL
>>
>>144077103
We're not meant to really sympathize with Roid's cause, just understand why he's doing it.

As if we needed another clue about this, it's how Cassim and Hermann, the older guys, are clearly against the direction of the war

>but all i see are some fucking cunts going to war against anyone who doesn't instalty approve of their thinking.
That's the point they're all a bunch of hotheads
>>
>>144077219
I will drink ur disappointed tears
>>
>>144077221
Thank you for bringing this up.

Which is the canon one? The series or DYRL? There're some clear differences between the two of them
>>
>>144070557
She already did, granted she has tits while freyja doesnt
>>
>>144077132
>Yeah no one will die from Windermere because they are important
>Chaos will just retake the entire system without firing a single shot

This is you and you are just embarrassing yourself, just stop posting.
>>
>>144077103
I don't think we're supposed to sympathize with them yet.
>>
>>144077270
Shouldn't you be singing to the wind or something you faggot?
>>
>>144077291
When then? I mean, the only guy i can sympathize with is the "draw it a girl call it a boy" prince, since i feel like he's being played like a damn piano, but almost everyone else is an asshole
>>
Do you think the hole will be have negative effects on the windermere's planet in the future?
>>
>>144077177
yes it's about PREASE UNDERSTAND
>>
>>144077275
>Which is the canon one?
It's all canon
>>
>>144077285
>Putting words in my mouth again

It's not me who it is embarrassing for.
>>
>>144077344
When did Focker die then? The series and the movie depict his dead differently
>>
>>144077275
DYRL is canon
>>
>>144077325
I figure it will be when they start losing badly, which is going to happen.
>>
>>144077285
Just because those things will happen doesn't this Gundam
>>
>>144077302
No, I'm here sucking the rune of my waifu. Shit's so cash yo. What are you sucking on? Oh, missiles? I'm sure that'll be cool once they blow up.
>>
>>144077325
Probably when they start getting played by Epsilon and/or NUNS (because they have a secret plan too).
>>
>Windfags getting uppity that they are about to get annihilated
>>
>>144077359
Not important. He died in both versions. So we know he does. Doesn't matter how exactly.
>>
>>144077359
All that matters is that he died during the war, not how he died. Everything in Macross is supposed to be seen as fictional events of something that happened.
>>
>>144077103
It's pretty much a given that Roid is planning something and the war against NUNS is just a decoy. You're suppose to think what he is doing now is bad since almost everyone on Windermere was conflicted as fuck about it as well. I'm guessing we'll be finding out about the truth around episode 22 or so, to pull one of those shocking twists or something to cap off the finale.
>>
>>144077377
Holy crap, I'm a newfag on this board, but this has to be the worst comeback I've read in all my years on 4chan. Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>144077429
>admitting to be a newfag

Weeeeelp
>>
>>144077424
Oh, you mean it in a THE MANAGER OF SHERYL WAS THE BAD GUY ALL THE TIME kinda way. I like it.
I hope he turns into gigant thing like in Macross Zero
>>
https://youtu.be/wckZcVFLU24 All we need is just this and the war will end
>>
>>144077519
>the composer of this song was found dead on October 17, 2009.
O-okay.
>>
>threads a shitfest because muh spergy edgelords

Not all that surprising
>>
>>144077424
Actually I think it's ISIS Epsilon guy who is the one planning something. Roid probably seriously believes what he's doing is right.
>>
>>144077586
>Not sympathizing with the windies makes you an edgelord
>>
>>144077366
I dunno, I get the feeling he's in on the super secret plot and that he's doing this to become some sort of martyr for it. I get the feeling when he was asking Keith to stand by his side as his brother, he was confirming with him 'Is this what you really want? It's not too late to turn back now and live in peaceful ignorance.'
>>
>>144077563
The song still continues though... All we need is the Walkure to sing their own version of DYRL
>>
>this isn't Gendum guise
>small nation trying to act superior
>small nation winning wars with very few soldiers
>blonde guy with a mask
>giant ship who does nothing but lose and escape
>MC who sucks at first and then suddenly getting gud due to shenanigans
>female pilot who sucks who is also the MC's love interest
>giant spaceship that shoots a giant laser
>small nation committing atrocities
>Earth faction being corrupt and incompetent
>>
>>144077634
>raving like lunatics about genocide genocide genocide doesn't make you an edgelord
>>
>>144077653
>blonde guy with a mask
I laughed at this yesterday
>female pilot who sucks who is also the MC's love interest
You're wrong there. Hayate doesn't give two shits about Mirage
>>
>>144077591
Doubtful. Remember his talk with Keith in the car, it's quite clear he knows what he's about to do will piss a lot of people off. Although I have to say, that ISIS epsilon dude has been extremely considerate and nice so far. He doesn't give off any of the 'actual evil mastermind' vibe at all.
>>
>>144077694
>Hayate doesn't give two shits about Mirage
Great delusion Freyjafag
>>
>>144077671
The opinions clearly differ in this thread. Stop complaining.
>>
https://youtu.be/CuECM8uugIM For Frejyafags
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 168x192px
>>144077653
>blonde guy with a mask
No.
>>
>>144077723
the very first we ever saw of him had him grin suspiciously. He was super suspicious third part from his very introduction
>>
>>144077726
Oh come the fuck on. Saying he doesn't give two shits about Mirage is harsh, but he really doesn't care about either girl romantically yet.
>>
>>144077726
He doesn't give two shits about Freyja either. He's got a bad case of "I only love flying" sindrome
>>
>>144077742
The last nail in the coffin is My Boyfriend is a Pilot and then Mirage's victory is assured.

There's a reason why they didn't have Freyja sing that on the anime (yet) because damaging their main moneymaker is bad for business.
>>
>>144077788
he is just dense :/ The moment he hugs Mirage and calls her instructor, i'm done...
>>
>>144077839
>:/
>...
>>
>>144077694
>Hayate doesn't give two shits about any of his love interest
FTFY. I mean, seriously, he seems to be in full 'disregard female, acquire Siegfried' mode here.
>>
>>144077839
>:/
>...
Why
>>
>>144077813
But ranka did sang DYRL right? Maybe they will save it for final episode
>>
>>144077865
see >>144077808
>>
>>144077813
To this day, nobody has given me a clear reason why Mirage should win that doesn't involve "previous Macross did x" or something happening to Freyja to forcibly remove her from the bowl. As such I still can't put any hand toward Mirage
>>
>>144077869
>But ranka did sang DYRL right?
In ep 12
>>
>>144077778
Yep, but when at the end of this episode, he was talking very carefree with Roid, like they were both in on the same plan or something. It feels 'off'.
>>
A cool subversion of expectations would be if Freyja and Hayate become a couple. And then after this has happened, at some point Freyja sings Kyun Kyun, giving that song a completely new image. It'd be sort of like the pine apple busting that Kawamori did in that Ozma episode in Frontier.
>>
>>144077898
normally idol groups will still stick with their "sisters" and hardly develop any relationship with other guys. I feel mirage will win this one
>>
>>144077898
People always say Freyja will do this shit and this shit and she will lose. No one clearly said what's the main reason for Mirgae winning. It's just like they noticed that their girl can't win if another girl still there.
>>
>>144077869
On Ranka's case it didn't matter since it was over in 5 episodes.

At least in Delta they are subtle about it, I mean how can Kawamori make a Meltrandi win he should make the younger chick win first right? :^)
>>
>>144077896
At this point, i actually see no problem if Hayate goes sky-ending here. It fits with his personality much better than either Freyja or Mirage.
>>
>>144077918
final fight though. The one with the big Ranka in space.
>>
>>144077960
>Walkure
>normally idol groups
Finally the shipping wars is back, I tired of NUNSfags vs Windfags.
>>
>>144077981
This, totally. Mirage shares his passion for flying, but Hayate sees her as a realible person with a lot to learn from.
Freyja it's like the crazyness inside him, but he feels like he has to protect her, like a little sister.
I don't see him growing into any of them.
At least Alto had some chemistry with the girls in Frontier, in this case is just nothing.
>>
>>144077993
W-when did that happen? I don't remember that
>>
>>144078090
Episode 24, she sing it for Vajra.
>>
https://youtu.be/Lo4mLVeEz0g
Anyone hoping for this song to be played in any of the future episodes?
>>
Didn't Hayate's VA say in a certain event that the triangle will get solved by the episode 22?
>>
>>144078068
>but Hayate sees her as a realible person with a lot to learn from
proofs?
>>
>>144078134
Really? I can only remember about Hayate is useless without Freyja.
>>
>>144078159
I can't really remember so I'm not sure.
>>
>>144078068
>implying there's no chemistry between Hayate and Freyja.

Sure man, sure.
>>
>>144078191
Working well together =/= chemistry.
They complement each other but it doesn't necesarly means Hayate will develop feelings for her since he only fucking cares about being in the air
>>
>>144078068
By chemistry do you mean Alto being a blushing idiot all the time when he wasn't angry?
>>
>>144078139
1)The way he keeps calling Mirage instructor instead of just Mirage.
2)Both of them are just discussing about improvements in combats, missions and serious stuff and nothing casual like normal friendships and stuff.
>>
>>144078218
No, the situations with the Zero movie and helping Sheryl being a normalfag
>>
>>144077586
Seriously, I thought "idolshit" made them all leave
>>
>>144078236
Mirage status:BTFO
>>
>>144073367

the breaks failed.
>>
>>144078134
Here's hoping he tells the both of them off saying he treats them both like sisters, and the two just snaps and agrees to rape him together or something. Because at this point, I can't possibly see Hayate treating the two like actual love interest any time soon.
>>
>>144078272
No, BTFO Frejya fag
>>
>>144078139
>>144078236
This. Also Hayate has been in a couple of cliche anime situations with her (huging her after she saved his life, and the "let's reconnect the cable while being nude!" thing) and he doesn't bat an eye. He clearly doesn't give a shit about her as a woman.
>>
>>144078320
Yeah sure m9
>>
File: 56243.jpg (16KB, 220x202px) Image search: [Google]
56243.jpg
16KB, 220x202px
>>144078308
>I love you both like sisters
>By the way I've been dating Mikumo for some time now
>yfw
>>
>>144078134
>implying VAs will spoil shit

You do realize that they will be out of a job if they ever did that?
>>
Soon the time comes when we will BTFO all miragefags to a pocket dimension forever, like the Rankafags before them. Soon.
>>
>>144078134
Not that it will be solved but unconfidently saying that he thinks it might be made clear from looking at the scripts he's seen so far.
>>
>>144078119
Holy shit nigger i just watched the episode and you're right. I'm a faggot. Sorry.
>>
>>144077960
Walkure isn't an idol group, at least not in that sense you're thinking of, though.
>>
>>144078412
Soon brother
>>
>you now realize Freyja's final gambit was from episode 13 and it will be an ugly downhill spiral after that
>b-but m-muh bb-irthday s-song!
>>
>>144078068
>At least Alto had some chemistry with the girls in Frontier, in this case is just nothing.
Bullshit, Hayate has plenty of chemistry with both girls. It's just not explicitly romantic.

Alto had zero actual chemistry with Ranka.
>>
>>144078510
What? I mean it already confirmed that it will used in next episode isn't it?
>>
>>144078510
>Episode 13
Oh you mean the "trolling both sides" episode?
>b-but m-muh bb-irthday s-song!
The one next episode?

I still maintain my stance here >>144077898
>>
File: 1449897146761.jpg (64KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1449897146761.jpg
64KB, 560x560px
>>144078527
>M-mirage does have chemistry with Hayate!!!
Miragefags are this delusional
>>
>>144078398
Considering it's Mikumo, she'll probably convince the two to join them or something.
>>
>>144078384
While Hayate may only view Mirage as a friend for now, he views Freyja as a little sister. I don't know which one is worse.
>>
>>144078610
How did you get that from my post? I'm trying to say nobody is ahead of anybody at all.

Delta is not about romance
>>
>>144078485
I mean in a way it is. Idol group is already a trend of the music industry today in Korea, China and Japan. So i believe the writers of Macross integrate Idol concept into the Delta since Idol group is already a demand today.
>>
>>144067975
Rights don't really matter in warfare, anon.
We like to pretend that they do and that everyone plays nice, but it's simply not the case.
>>
REMOVE WINDIMERIANS
>>
File: 57876552_p0.jpg (666KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
57876552_p0.jpg
666KB, 1920x1080px
>>144078645
It's funposting to end the NUNs vs Windy feud.
Here, have a Freyja.
>>
>>144078698
SPACE WAR NOW
>>
>>144078629
>I don't know which one is worse.
None.
I want him to be happy and free on the skies. Just as Isamu.
>>
>>144078645
>Delta is not about romance
Pretty much, but people tend to always go full retard when a love triangle is introduced which is why shows mind as well go all out with them instead of trying to do a light triangle.
>>
If the older girl wins everytime does it mean Kaname will win?

Perhaps Mikumo since she's the oldest but they haven't revealed that yet
>>
So... Will Hayate die? Kawamori said that Delta would break Macross standards and none of the protagonists have died so far
>>
anyone knows why Keith is shown with Walkure in the ED?
>>
File: 1461281593627.png (2MB, 1199x893px) Image search: [Google]
1461281593627.png
2MB, 1199x893px
>>144078782
Wouldn't be so sure.
>>
>>144078782
>break
Really? When did he say that?
>>
>>144078836
Foreshadowing Keith getting Walkure as a harem
>>
>>144078782
Well Shin mind as well be considered dead since no one knows what happened to him and Sara after they got folded.

I really don't see the series going that dark and for all we know Kawamori could just mean that the series ends on cliffhangers for direct sequel movies instead of doing AU films again.
>>
>>144078769
Yes, you have learned about the Macross fact. The bowl winner is always mature older girl, and that's Kaname.
>>
>>144078782
No, both Freyja and Mirage die, and he hooks up with Kaname to fill the hole in each other's hearts. We all scream how this isn't what we wanted and he releases a movie that ret-cons their deaths but have Hayaye be in a love triangle with Kaname and Mikumo instead.
>>
>>144078730
Isamu have myung and that military girl who slept with him.
>>
>>144078918
He said it a shitload of times. I don't have a source since I'm at my job but i read in a lot of places that Delta would break the standards of the Macross series, including the love triangle, and that's why the triangle in the Delta title isn't connected
>>
I'll start taking Miragefags seriously when Mirage actually has an emotional impact on Hayate like Freyja does. As of now all I've seen Mirage do is scream Hayate! Delta 5! GASP!

Sure Hayate may not have developed romantic feelings for any of the girls as of yet but as for importance and priority for him, we all know Freyja is leagues ahead of Mirage in Hayate's eyes.
>>
>>144078990
>Isamu have myung
We don't know that
>>
>>144078836
I would bet Keith will switch sides
>>
>>144078730
>I want him to be happy and free on the skies. Just as Isamu.
The last scene of Plus is LITERALLY Isamu with Myung.

If you wanted him to be free on the skies, you'd say Basara or something
>>
>>144079009
Or maybe the breaking of standard refers to bromance triangle? Aka Keith, roof and heinz
>>
>>144078920
I wanna see this.
>>
>>144079009
Hayate marries Freyja, makes baby. Freyja dies naturally because winder and Hayate ends up with Mirage. Everyone happy.
>>
>>144079009
The ending is supposed to be something different if I recall correctly, but all Macrosses do something different. It's just Kawamori not wanting to repeat the same thing.
>>
>>144079038
It's obvious, since guld is dead and the misunderstanding between them is cleared. Why not just get together ?
>>
>>144079140
That wouldn't make anybody happy at all.
>>
>>144079019
And Hayate has not treated Freyja like a love interest whatsoever despite their many contacts with each other. No one is leading in the Hayate-bowl because he's not even playing.
>>
>>144079175
Freyja is bound to die early one way or another.
>>
Oh, new idea.
What if They introduce another girl that came out of nowhere (think of Mari in Eva) and she wins the Hayate bowl?
>>
>>144079175
Hayate no longer virgin.
>>
>>144079182
That's why I said "Hayate has not developed romantic interest as of yet". However if he does, it'd be more believeable that he falls for Freyja because atm the way the series has progressed, Freyja has more importance to him.
>>
>>144079182
People joke about the sky end, but really Hayate's primary motivation at this point is taking back their sky.
>>
>>144073977
>still believing that anyone other than Roid cares about muh protoculture shit
>>
>>144079269
More importance does not mean love interest. He hasn't shown any signs of being romantically interested in either of them. It's all one-sided at this point and just because they confess doesn't mean he has to reciprocate. At this point, everyone has the same chance of winning the Hayate-bowl since the race hasn't even started yet.
>>
The facts about how the triangle stands is this.

Hayate has no romantic interest for anyone as of yet. And perhaps he never will. Neither Freyja nor Mirage might ever get to have a relationship with him. But the point stands that in this triangle, Freyja and Hayate share a much deeper bond than Hayate and Mirage. If anything were to happen, Hayate would choose to go with Freyja over Mirage (not saying romantically. Just saying who he would choose to follow be it as normal friends or anything of the like). That's how we stand right now and that's a fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise has clearly not been paying attention.

In his eyes, Hayate's number 1 person is Freyja. Freyja is his priority.
>>
File: 990.jpg (88KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
990.jpg
88KB, 400x339px
Can't wait for the windfaggots to be BTFO
>>
>>144079485
That's because Freyja is the one that constantly needs protecting. Let's be brutally honest here, it's Hayate, he would probably choose to save everyone rather than to save just one, no matter how impossible it might seem.
>>
>>144079440
That's fine if you want to look at it like that. All I'm saying is keep in mind that Freyja and Mirage are not standing on even ground no matter how much Hayate is oblivious to their romantic interests in him.
>>
>>144069816
Even if what you claim made sense it would only cause issues the Monroe Doctrine was dispised by many central/south american nations because
the US couldent go 5mins without dicking around.

>>144070546
Seen a few grunts in the background but yeah for 99% of the fights it's been brainwashed NUNS guys with
special guest stars the indy ass knights.

They've got a a couple of warships in addition to the flying plot device but yeah you don't see much of windermere outside
of the Knights, Roid and King Shota at all. Other than the plot device brainwash curbstomp battles another big issue im having is Hayate himself he's alot better than Alto
as a character outside of battles but in them. He guy doesn't have a single major acomplishment that doesn't
involve Frejya saving his ass with a song.

Almost feels like it's hercontroling the Valk during the fights while the MC sits and faps to the wind.
>>
>>144079649
And I'm saying it really doesn't matter since the importance is completely irrelevant to how he views them as love interests.
>>
>>144079589
You do realize that Hayate and Freyja equally protect each other. They are both each other's emotional support. Hayate has saved Freyja from physical harm. And Hayate has not died yet in the battlefield thanks to Freyja's power buff via their resonance. Yes, Hayate would obviously want to save everyone. Who the fuck wouldn't? But let's be real and admit that even if our intentions are the best, we all have someone that's more important above others.
>>
>>144079589
About this one
>>144079485 He talking about bonding and intimate scene anon.
>In his eyes, Hayate's number 1 person is Freyja. Freyja is his priority.
Not only caring about saving her, Hayate also talk about "It will be alright because Freyja's here. " Not in the romantic way though but Freyja's important, he also cheer her up with spoon feed teasing.
>>
>>144079175
Happiness is a choice.
>>
I'm hoping for a Kaze end for maximum butthurt
>>
>>144079774
2deep4me
>>
>>144079067
>switch sides
>implying they will take him like nothing
>>
>>144079679
>importance is completely irrelevant to how he views them as love interests.

My God. You've done it. Congratulations. You've left me completely speechless.
>>
>>144079781
Everyone knows Kawamori will still need to sell movies
>>
>>144079781
I wouldn't be surprised. I would just hope we get a movie if that's the case
>>
>>144079855
It'll be like an enemy of my enemy sort of deal
>>
>>144079855
what do you mean
>>
>>144080050
Nah, they'll get some idorus are lov kinda shit and they'll accept him
>>
>>144080057
>implying they will take Messer's killer like nothing

They may not be bloodthirsty but Hayate and co aren't idiots.
>>
I can't believe it's barely Tuesday and the thread has spiraled out of control. We've got 5 more days of this.
>>
>>144079870
Look, it's simple, she is important to him, but on a non-love interest level. He could treat her like family akin to a little sister. But as long as he doesn't view her as a potential love interest, all the importance she is to him is utterly irrelevant. You best bro is important to you but it's sure as hell doesn't mean you want to fuck him. As long as Hayate continues to not view the two in any sort of romantic way, the level of importance of them to him is really quite irrelevant.
>>
>>144077291
Wrong. The show wants you to sympathize with most of them:

>Roid
He's wrong, you were supposed to sympathyze with him before, but he's going too far now. Not sympathetic anymore.

Bur everyone else is.

>Twins, Bogue
Short sighted dumb kids who don't know any better.

>Keith, Cassim, Mastah
The voice of reason, but can't do shit because ninmu desu.

>Heinz
Innocent kid.
>>
>>144080213
>being a filthy windnigger
>>
>>144079855
Remember Kagura? Or Caesar?
>>
>Mirage being this cute
How could she not win?
>>
>>144080333
I thought Mirage was the black guy?
>>
>>144080333
Freyja is cuter
>>
>>144080381
No. Mirage is the cutie in the middle.
>>
>>144080144
You metaposting won't help.
>>
>>144080381
OH MY GOD. I can't.
>>
>>144080459
That goblin on the right is in no way cuter.
>>
File: 1435625551381.jpg (14KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
1435625551381.jpg
14KB, 182x182px
>>144080381
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>144080333
She will, its only a matter of time.

Dat Mikumo though.
>>
>>144080333
>How could she not win?

By severe lack of character development. We're 2/3 of the series in and the only development she's gotten is blushing because she wants Hayate's dick.
>>
I would like Mikumo so much if she weren't such a huge bitch
>>
>Younger macross girl escaping the imouto zone

Yeah nah.
>>
>>144080592

We've still got 10 more episodes, but she's already more likeable than Freyja
>>
File: Roqwn5x.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Roqwn5x.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>144080604
That's a selling point, She can insult me any day.

I like em spicy.
>>
>>144080661
Popularity polls would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>144080661
How?
>>
>>144080711
>thinking imoutofags have any importance.
>Thinking imoutofags didn't lose last macross.
>>
>>144080702
So far she's only the fan service ecchi bait tho
>>
>>144080661
>lack of character development
>lose to Kaname and Mikumo in character poll voting
>more likable than Freyja
Haha
>>
>>144080757
How dare you say this to Kawamori's self-insert.
>>
File: 1466663949776.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466663949776.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>144080757
And shinpi.
>>
>>144080213
>Heinz
>Innocent kid
kek that doesn't change the fact there's a lot of blood in that little fucker hands
>>
>>144080815
Oh. That explains a lot. And validates my point too.
>>
I finally found that post, it was a fan event.

>the fan event's over, it looks like they're looking at the scripts until episode 22 but Uchida said "I think he'll make it clear, probably"

>the rest of the cast were calling him trash
>i went to the event and in her farewell address she said deeply "there will be a very important episode filled with freyja and minori suzuki's love" but she was wearing a solemn face so i thought, maybe she's going to die?

>it looks like they have the scripts until episode 22, but they said "hayate can't do anything without freyja" or "he needs freyja"

>and the one who said that was uchida.
but then it's fishy since he also said there are many types of love like for example he was somehow bringing up examples like motherly love or love for ones comrades

Looks pretty vague.
>>
>>144080759
Mikumo is obviously worthy of fan favourite. Freyja was chosen because she's the genki imouto which middle aged men with problems love.

Any self loving person would see that Mirage is obviously the better choice.
>>
>>144080749
Macross character polls have Freyja at #1. Anime polls in general have had Freyja at #1 while Mirage was #5 (or #7 can't really remember). Then Freyja was #3 and Mirage wasn't even on the list anymore.

However likeability is subjective and everyone has different tastes. You're allowed to like Mirage because we all like different things.
>>
>>144080893
Sorry to be rude but I don't have any attraction to lack of development character who only shouting MC's code name and gasping when saw him interacting with other girl. I would prefer female Messer to win over her.
>>
>>144080752
>thinking your pick will win just because she's older when she hasn't even contributed to the series and has the character development of a tuna
>>
>>144080884
>>the rest of the cast were calling him trash
I really wonder what they mean by that. Does Hayate really fuck up around episode 22, resonance might be having a negative effect on Freyja or they just aren't happy with his choices.
>>
>>144080333
>Delta 4/5 girl
>winning
>>
>>144081006
It's not rude to admit you're wrong. I appreciate the honesty.
>>
>>144081045
Didn't they said this to Hayate's VA?
>>
>>144081045
I remember they were just saying he was useless, not necessarily trash. Perhaps they said that because Hayate has been relying too much on Freyja and as soon as Freyja is unavailable to support him, Hayate crumbles. It would piss anyone off if the MC was useless, dependant and crumbled under pressure.
>>
>>144080884
It just means she will be kidnapped
>>
>>144077728
>advocating genocide
>muh freedom of speech!
What is hate speech.
>>
>>144081122
Well I can't imagine why they would start bad mouthing Uchida at a fan event like that unless his character messed up.
>>
>>144080661
I don't agree with you
>>
Freyja getting kidnapped is like a 90% probability at this point. It's the only way Hayate would be forced to stop relying on her and become stronger. As things are right now Hayate and Freyja are not in an even duo fighter partnership.
>>
Nobody has actually given a reason why Mirage is more likable
>>
>>144081264
They like girls in military suits
>>
File: Mirage_Walkure.jpg (71KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
Mirage_Walkure.jpg
71KB, 500x548px
>>144081202
GIRI GIRI MADE LOVE FOREVERRRR
>>
>>144081195
There are other people who are not okay with what the windies are doing but are not wishing for a genocide, but keep cherrypicking posts.
>>
>>144081286
Windfags are more delusional than Freyjafags
>>
>>144081285
This is an asspull but what if Freyja gets kidnapped and Mirage slides in with Walkure?
>>
>>144081329
She has no fold receptors. The show sort of killed off that idea of happening early on.
>>
>>144081329
She doesn't has fold-receptor.
>>
>episode 22
>Windermemes are still kept strong before the finale
>>
File: 1466671404546.jpg (111KB, 1005x565px) Image search: [Google]
1466671404546.jpg
111KB, 1005x565px
>>144081329
Walkure would be better for it.
>>
>>144081286
Read the chain of conversation, it's about the spergy edgelords, not the reasonable anons who are against Windermere.
>>
>>144081260
You mean Freyja dies but not after giving a peace bloo bloo shit that changes hearts and minds

Heinz gets a change of heart and Windermere suffers from civil war and they collapse internally

Last episode Hayate meets Freyja's ghost and powers him up to blow up the Protoculture ship and he rams his Siegfried on the bridge
>>
>>144081378
UTA WA Var-syndrome.
>>
>>144081442
None of the singers are going to die
>>
File: Cm-GvphUkAAY589.jpg orig.jpg (328KB, 1711x1935px) Image search: [Google]
Cm-GvphUkAAY589.jpg orig.jpg
328KB, 1711x1935px
>>144081297
>Windhaters confirmed for Miragefags levels of delusion
Kyun kyun.
>>
>>144081260
The problem is that Hayate, while a natural, is nowhere remotely close to Keith's ability. On top of being a natural ace, Keith trained his ass for years and has a cause to believe in. Unless there's a DBZ time chamber in the macross-verse,l and Hayate trained for years as well, Hayate can't take Keith without the fold boost on in any way.
>>
My guess is that shit goes down in episode 22. Freyja ends up sacrificing herself/takes one for the team (not dying bc Freyja is the real money earner for Delta). That's where the whole kidnapping theory/Freyja being unavailable kicks in. With Freyja no longer there Hayate becomes useless hence the VA's "Hayate is useless without Freyja". Hayate has a breakdown but eventually he has to get back up again. The ED alludes to it (his support screen reading error. Him going on a journey in a portal of his and Freyjas fold waves. He finally reaches her. His support system works again).
>>
>>144081350
She can just take Hayate's fold crystal and channel the fold magic from someone else.
>>
>>144081297
>more delusional than freyjafags
You can't defend your girl without bringing Freyja in your talk.

>>144081438
He mentioned that the thread became a shitfest because of the edgelords, I see mixed reactions and the thread is fine.
>>
>>144081157
Maybe that's how Mirage wins. Hayate ends up realizing that his reliance on Freyja has made him weaker as a person and has taken away his independent nature. So then he ends up with Mirage because they're partners who can operate without 100% needing the other person.
>>
>>144081581
That's a really stupid idea. By logic if the crystal and someone else fold waves are gonna do the job, why even have Mirage there in the first place?

Jesus christ
>>
>>144081581
>She can just take Hayate's fold crystal
Why would that happen?
>>
>>144081687
>Another theory that in order to have Mirage win, Freyja has to be forcibly removed from the picture
>>
>>144081687
But in ED the support system is back to online.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (171KB, 607x1391px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
171KB, 607x1391px
NUNS GENOCIDE HAPPENING

What a glorious day.
>>
>>144081687
Hayate buffed with Freyja allowed Hayate to take out Keith's eye

Hayate teaming up with Mirage will allow him to take the other eye
>>
>>144081758
>Freyja can only win with Mirage getting the least screentime out of a Macross character penned to be important
See I can do that too
>>
>>144081260
Its not happening. What is happening is Mikumo moving over to the windy side. Screenshot this.
>>
I WANT WINDFAGS TO LEAVE
>>
>>144081760
That's because she's only gone for two episodes max assuming this has 26 episodes

They can even end it on a cliffhanger by letting Freyja escape on the first half of the last episode
>>
>>144081687
I can't even with you Miragefags anymore.

>Freyja made him weak
Freyja gave him his dream

>He relies on her too much.
So he'll work to reach her.

>Mirage is better for him because they don't need each other.
Last I saw Mirage can't even take care of herself without MUH HAYATE.

>Special connection with Freyja is making Hayate weaker so he'll go with the person who doesn't share that with him
I can't even
>>
>>144081762
>Windermere finishing what Zentradi started
God bless them.
>>
>>144081760
>Implying codependency to this level is a good thing

I swear episode 22/23 is going to NEED a "I don't NEED Freyja" moment in order to show his character growth
>>
>>144081856
All the Knights save for Bogue and the other twin got death flags, its a rolling grave at this point.

Windniggers believe that they'll remain untouchable for the inevitable campfire bullshit in the end and are banking on Epsilon to slide in so they'll be vindicated.
>>
>>144081817
But that would be how the narrative flowed due to Freyja being the main character from inception. Based on the way the show has played out much like Evol, Mirage may have never been intended to be the winner in the first place.

I don't ever see anybody saying Zero's love triangle was unfair, and Mao had just as much of a no chance
>>
>>144081687
You literally have no idea how relationships work.
>>
>>144081925
It's not codependency, it's working together
>>
>>144081718
Because hayate is now useless without Freyja and she takes it from him saying if he doesn't go and fight without her fold magic boosting him, then she'll go and save Freyja by herself. She takes the crystal and says he's not worthy of it.
>>
>>144079152
I don't know, man. Plus' ending was very, very open.
>>
>>144082000
This. Trips confirms it.
>>
>>144081925
But Delta's theme is about pilot-singer resonating.
>>
>>144081925
It's more of a "Freyja and I are a team but I'm relying too much on her. I need to better myself. Now that we're on even ground we can be a team again without me depending too much on her."

Literally it's

>Being codependant
>Finding individual strength
>Now on equal terms we are better and stronger therefore now we're a real team.
>>
>>144081925
Sounds like a relationship to me, senpai
>>
>>144082004
>>Because hayate is now useless without Freyja
Wrong. Hayate is completely fine as a pilot these days. It's Keith who he seriously needs the buff against and why wouldn't he? He's way too strong to be taken out one on one, especially now, not to mention he can also go into fold buff mode as well
>>
>Freyjafags now thinking a Hokuto no Ken plot will lead them to victory

This is getting sad at this point
>>
>>144082006
In what way?
>>
>>144082063
You say that but this whole time nobody's given me a reason why Mirage has a better chance without resorting to "old series did x" or forcibly taking Freyja out of the story
>>
>>144082004
>She takes the crystal and says he's not worthy of it.
It's a present from his possibly genocide committing father that only has value to Hayate. It might be able to give a weak fold resonance, but not full blown like Hayate since his receptors might be enhanced by the crystal.
>>
>>144082006
>I don't know, man. Plus' ending was very, very open.
No it wasn't. How can you seriously believe that? The last shot is Isamu with Myung together looking at the sunrise not to mention she confesses that she always loved Isamu in the last episode. What the fuck kind of open ending is that?
>>
>>144082053
>Implying Keith isn't going to completely rekt Hayate without Freyja's song to boost him, which causes Hayate to fall into a depression after he realizes how much he relies on Freyja to win his battles.
>>
>>144082004
>taking other's important thing
The fuck anon? Also Hayate's better than Mirage now.
>>
>>144082063
As opposed to nothing but meme's and plots that literally involve eliminating the other girl because she literally has nothing going for herself?
>>
>>144082166
>>144082099
>complains about taking out the other girl
>when that girl has all the screentime in the world to do something
>>
>>144082194
>complains about taking out the other girl
I'm complaining about it because the HayaMira supporters are not giving a reason why Mirage should win on her own methods right now. Why should I seriously think with the limited amount of screentime that she's gotten with him together right now that she has a better chance

I've always been an advocate that Hayate and Mirage have a great flight buddy relationship but I can't see it turn romantic.
>>
>>144082102
I'm sure once we hear the whole story from Arad and Ernest, Hayate's dad is actually a hero who did nuke Windermere but with very good reasons or some other plot reasons.
>>
>>144082256
>is actually a hero
>old NUNS guy gave Hayate a look of disgust

More like he was a filthy, rotten traitor who nuked his own comrades or dropped the nuke on a random mountain/ruins

If he were a hero that guy would be ecstatic and partially honored to meet the son of a hero
>>
>>144082194
I wonder why Freyja would have more screen time. It couldn't possibly be because the main key of Delta is her and Hayate's dynamic.

“In terms of the core characters, there is an active girl who loves singing from the countryside called Freyja Wion and she meets Hayate Immelman, who has very good piloting skills but he can’t really use them in an effective way. So their relationship is somewhat key here.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/05/28/shoji-kawamori-on-macross-delta-and-his-hopes-for-the-series/#6891e44c1210

Idk man. It's all so fishy and inconsistent.
>>
>>144082341
Look, as we've already seen throughout the anime so far, both Arad and Ernest all but implies they know the truth but are forbidden from talking about it. If Arad is on Hayate's father's side, then it stands to believe he had a very good reason for what he did.
>>
>>144082256
>a hero who did nuke Windermere but with very good reasons
Please no. Killing millions "with good reasons" is the edgiest and stupid bullshit possible. Macross should not have this level of shit writing.
>>
>>144082417
It's a mountain with nobody living on it

Windermere has killed millions of Spacy in that war and this one
>>
>>144082341
>dropped the nuke on a random mountain/ruins
Mirage literally says that millions of civilians died when NUNS dropped the bomb. It was dropped on a big city.
>>
when is this meme of millions dying gonna end? We know a lot of people die. We don't know how many. Throwing the word 'millions' around just makes you seem like dumbass faggots
>>
>>144082364
lol
>>
>>144082503
Ships have crews and when they blow up that's thousands or tens of thousands of lives down the drain

The meme that ships only have a skeleton crew or its fully automated is an even bigger meme
>>
>>144082464
>It's a mountain with nobody living on it
Watch the show retard.

>Windermere has killed millions of Spacy in that war and this one
Nice fanfic. More like less than a thousand in this war and they were losing the previous one before the bomb was dropped.
>>
>>144082464
According to glossary there were lots of civilians (as well as NUNS forces stationed) there.
>>
>>144082417
Eh, it's plausible. He was told to nuke the ruins as a cover-up but would have shattered the planet since it was connected to the core. After some thought, he couldn't go through with it and aborted the mission and return home but evil guys activated the auto-pilot, and when he realizes it was going to happen without his consent, he basically broke the controls on the plane, which unfortunately, caused the bomb to drop prematurely. He killed millions of lives, but in return, he saved everyone else on the planet.
>>
>>144082542
those ships have 50 man crews or whatnot.
>>
>>144082563
>Nice fanfic.

They literally show numerous Spacy fleets getting blown to ribbons from the very first episode

Since they conquered the entire system its obvious they killed all the forces there and the ones who remained are under Var
>>
>>144082652
Wait, are you seriously suggesting 6 planes were able to completely annihilate entire NUNS fleets? That's some impressive hate-boner you have there to reach that far.
>>
Take your projections and leave your space racism for /pol/ please
>>
>>144082652
Only one ship was destroyed in the first episode. Even in the latest episode Keith only targeted the fold jammers.
>>
>>144082636
It's not about being possible/plausible. It's about being utterly shit writting. Even VVV would be ashamed of such retarded plot.
>>
>>144082779
>are you seriously suggesting 6 planes were able to completely annihilate entire NUNS fleets?

It happened in multiple episodes Anon

Windermere doesn't even have grunt planes that Hayate and friends to shoot down or random ships for Elysion to blow up
>>
File: 1435146832716.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1435146832716.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
>>144082861
>Even VVV would be ashamed of such retarded plot.
And KawaKawa proved with Evol than he can write even more retarded plots than Valvrave.
>>
>>144082883
Windermere must have a great K/D ratio
>>
>>144082503
>ミラ『いえ。ウィンダミアが新統合軍に対して使用したの。数百万の自国民を巻き込んで』
>>
Legitimately scared of wind faggets now
>>
>>144069277
They are probably dead anon ;-;
>>
>>144082861
But all of that has been foreshadowed already. Hayate unable to pilot the plane due to autopilot lock, Arad steadfast loyalty to Hayaye's dad, the evil NUNS people that talked about unfinished on Windermere 7 years ago, the experimentation , the ruins being linked to the core, a human giving Freyja her mp3 player. It seems ridiculous but it was all built up since the first episode.
>>
>>144083115
But why drop that bomb and piss off an entire planet? For Windermere it was the icing of the cake.
>>
its been a while since i watched sdf but i don't remember the green guys being overpowered since they also lost so many of their kind even though earth technically lost. people already forgot the small fleets that got blasted by macross and the over 9000 tiny ball regul getting mowed down by hikaru, max and literally everyone else

with windermere they only lost their king and that random guy shown to be totally inept serving as a plot device to make hayate less of a pussy
>>
>>144083238
Green guys didn't have mind control
>>
NUNS should have gone full Exterminatus instead of one dimension weapon.

>struggling to fight a backwater planet who wasn't even militaristic in the first place

Ernest hasn't lost a war so Windermere is screwed to oblivion.
>>
>>144083228
Because the evil guys had probably wanted to ensure Windermere couldn't use the mind-control system that they created since the original research was based upon the Protoculture ruins on Windermere. It also eliminates all traces of them conducting these experiments while using the war of independence as a decoy to drop the bomb in the confusion. I mean, a galactic mind control device is really fucking serious , and if I was them, I would nuke the entire planet to ensure no one finds out about it.
>>
File: 1327853881207.jpg (26KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1327853881207.jpg
26KB, 429x410px
>>144083354
>there are no NUNSfags on /a/, they said
>>
>>144083357
In Keith manga Roid was the one who had found the ruins and it was right before the war. I'm not sure if someone could manage to research/develop mind control in such a short time.
>>
File: CnLOMwMUAAAVqde.png (97KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
CnLOMwMUAAAVqde.png
97KB, 350x500px
more or less daily at this point
>>
>>144083354
But Freyja would die too. They should have developed a biological weapon that kills only males on Windermere.
>>
>>144083504
Uh, this cannot be inferred from that little dialogue the manga had on the subject.
>>
File: CmfVsVpUEAAUG2-.jpg (61KB, 779x896px) Image search: [Google]
CmfVsVpUEAAUG2-.jpg
61KB, 779x896px
>>144083551
Cute.
>>
>>144083602
It was also mentioned in anime.
>>
File: CnJRHUOUIAAm3wr.jpg (43KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
CnJRHUOUIAAm3wr.jpg
43KB, 400x516px
>>144083624
Agreed.
>>
Interestingly KENN said that Bogue had a reason for hating songs so much. I bring this up because we know why he hates humans, but why songs? Maybe because they are symbolic of human culture? Or maybe it has to do with the experiment the four NUNS guys comment? Maybe those guys tried to control Windermereans or at least disrupt them with songs.
>>
When Roid declares war against the entire galaxy, which galaxy does he refer to? And how far does he intends to control if the entire war will be happening in the same galaxy itself?

I believe there are other macross fleets out there which had already made it to other galaxies?
>>
>>144083713
Found it. It was actually stated that Roid found the ship. But it's probably all connected. I don't think NUNS were interested in protoculture ruins at the time of Keith manga's 3rd chapter.
>>
New
>>144083897
>>144083897
>>
File: Ck6s909UYAABgZp.jpg (69KB, 566x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Ck6s909UYAABgZp.jpg
69KB, 566x1417px
>>144083756
Last one before the thread dies.
>>
>>144084036
I'm kind of tempted just dump my hayafre folder in the next thread
Thread posts: 614
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.