[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plots in anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: monster-musume-key-art.jpg (73KB, 300x426px) Image search: [Google]
monster-musume-key-art.jpg
73KB, 300x426px
Would it kill the writers of anime shows to have some originality when they come up with their anime shows? I feel like the past 5-10 years has just been the same 8+ plots regurgitated over and over again.

What happened? Have they just run out of ideas?

(pic related)
>>
>>143990631
Haremshit + monster girls is somewhat original.
>>
>>143990726
there's a difference between monster girls and human whores in animal costumes
>>
File: SONNY.gif (1MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
SONNY.gif
1MB, 256x256px
>>143990726
That is a rehash if I remember correctly. Also it isn't really original if all it is equates to Haremshit + Fetish.
>>
>>143990631
>the past 5-10 years
More like the past 50. Welcome to anime (and /a/, since you've obviously been here less than a month) , if you don't like it then please leave rather than bitching.
>>
>>143991030
I wouldn't say the past 50 that's a bit extreme. I'm not bitching, I'm just opening up discussion about the decline of unique anime plots in the last decade.
>>
File: NOHOHO.gif (619KB, 249x234px) Image search: [Google]
NOHOHO.gif
619KB, 249x234px
>>143991030
Preach it brother, it's like this in every industry. Well that might be a broad generalization; but I've consumed a lot of media and the stuff with the biggest budget tends to be the most cookie cutter guaranteed to turn a profit shit. Bigger budget does not = better product, but it allows for more marketing. >>143990631 Oh and OP, Anime in general is just a form of entertainment, if you can't derive any sort of entertainment out of it I recommend you ignore it; 90% of the haremshits are just 24 minute commercials.
>>
>>143991139
>I'm just opening up discussion about the same misguided nostalgiafaggotry that you guys tell to fuck off every single day
Yes, I know, that's how I can tell you're new, and also why I'm telling you to leave.
>>
>>143991338
I have no nostalgia for anything. I'm not really fond of older anime either, but that is a separate can of worms

>>143991322
That's the problem tho, its supposed to be entertainment. Yet they are serving people the same dribble season after season and at this point I'm sure people just don't know any better and just constantly vote with their wallets for the same stuff.
>>
>>143991600
But the people they serve dribble to lap it up and enjoy it. If you personally find something wrong with people choosing to have different tastes that is fine. It's perfectly fine to hold different opinions, just don't expect to have others be convinced you are right no matter how solid an argument you put up. It all comes down to opinion, trust me if you think that Monster girl harem anime is a sign of the industry weakening you haven't been here long enough.
>>
>>143991914
I get that, I'm not trying to convince anyone. In fact I wanted to hear the opinion of others.

Also I just put monster musume as one example, its far from the worst anime I've seen. It's not even close to the bottom of the barrel but its still just another harem anime and a lazily written one at that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.