[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haganai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
So what happened to this?
Last I heard, he ended up with the reverse trap maid.
>>
>>143987157
Please let this rancid piece of shit be dead.
>>
>Dates reverse trap for a year
>He drifts away from the club during that time
>They break up around christmas so he can enjoy the rest of his last year in highschool with his friends in the club
>Kodaka confesses to Rika and gets rejected
>Yozora confesses to him and gets rejected
>Sena decides to follow Kodaka to college
>Yozora ends up as Senas butler
>>
>>143987281
Why is Yozora made for suffering?
>>
>>143987388
Eh, she ends in a good note
>Can move past the huge piece of shit that Kodaka is
>Now has something that will be a better family that what she's ever had insofar
>Gets to fuck Sena
>>
>>143987642
But who does Kodaka fuck
>>
>>143987281
>They break up around christmas so he can enjoy the rest of his last year in highschool with his friends in the club
All that shit that happened, this was the right choice.
>>
>>143987733
No one, he would have fucked Yukimura but they promised her mom they wouldn't do the nasty. They did kiss and act like a normal couple though.

>>143987739
I agree, I think it was a perfectly fine ending, only butthurt shipperfags are mad about it.
>>
>>143987861
>No one
Pretty sure you're all forgetting the true and only winner of the Kodakabowl.
>>
>>143989062

Ku ku ku... I see my amnesia curse worked as intended on these foolish mortals.
>>
>>143987642
Except you know, Sena is still after Kodaka's dick. Didn't yozora start to admire the older maid?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.