[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest shonen manga of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is this the greatest shonen manga of all time?
>>
Reversi is way better, doesn't go on forever like this garbage.
>>
Why don't other manga go word-less?
>>
>>143845758
that's not Otters11
>>
>>143845939
Reversi is edgy shit, PCP is way better
>>
>>143845939
>liking edgy shit like Reversi
PCP went monthly because of this trash.
>>
File: los-renegados_55.png (979KB, 1163x720px) Image search: [Google]
los-renegados_55.png
979KB, 1163x720px
>>143846674
I bet you're catched up to the most recent detective conan too. Road Racer Giri with eurobeat is where its all at
>>
>>143846674
>>143846708
>muh crime of the week
lol
>>
>>143845939
>edgy fujoshit
>>
>>143845758
I like Niizuma-sans wild ride AKA zombie gun better.
>the MC's edgy twin brother who was hyped up to be the badguy got killed off by chapter 5
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>143847206
I want to FUCK Gun!
>>
>>143846674
>>143846708
>>143845939
>>143847051
>liking ashirogi
Why won't you guys accept that he is a hack.
I'll admit he used to be good when he had his own unique style, but he peaked with M&I.
After that he was just shamelesly pandering to jump readers.
He jumped genres faster then Arai's manga could get cancelled and you know what happend?
That fucking abomination of a gag manga Tanto happend.
They only make manga so that Shitty seiyuu Azuki would get a leading role in it.
That 3dpd slut is dating that manga so that she could further her career.
I bet that shitty artist regularly gets cucked by the studio producers.
>>
Whatever happened to that Toru Nanamine guy? Classroom of Truth and his one shots were excellent, but his series was garbage and became a shitty PCP ripoff.
>>
>>143848161
I heard somewhere in a thread in 2chan that he didn't actually wrote the manga himself.
He went online and created that one shot with some nip anons, but as soon as he started with the series that system kind off fell apart.
>>
>>143848276
lmao that's just a stupid internet rumor, I'm sure he just had a shitty editor who forced him to tone his stuff down for Jump.
>>
>>143848364
There is also this other rumor where he was so salty about getting he used his fathers money to start a company for failed jump authors to help them create good manga.
I heard that is also why a lot of shitty authors like Mikihiko got such good manga out of nowhere.
>>
>>143848546
That was kind of weird how those literally-who authors came back with a bunch of decent one shots, but what you're describing sounds way too far fetched.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.