[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space dandy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: space dandy.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
space dandy.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Just watched the first episode subbed then I watched it dubbed, The dub somehow fits the show and characters more, is the whole show like this? Is the dub really better?
>>
>>143844255
The dub gives more life into the characters, and actually improves the dialogue with inflection and emotion that weren't in the original
>>
>>143844255
>>143844384
gonna have to upvote these
>>
Yes, the dub is just as good, and in some cases funnier than the sub. Either choice is fine, but it's one of those rare shows where the dub shines in its own way.
>>
>>143844255
They're both fine.
When it aired, I would watch both versions as they were available.
>>
>>143844255
Watching Space Dandy dubbed is required
>>
Sub gives more information on the plot of the episode but the dub is a lot more natural and fitting than the sub and almost all other dubs.
>>
>>143844255
The dub is generally better. Some episodes are better subbed. Others are just as good dubbed or subbed, but in different ways that make them both worth watching.
>>
This is standard for Watamote shows
>>
>>143846709
>watamote
Classic dubfag.
>>
>>143844255
The music and colors were so nice
>>
>>143844255
The show IIRC was more catered to the dub and western audeinces since it was heavily funded my adult swim.

There is some nice extra dialouge in the sub, but the dub still manages to hit all the jokes
>>
>>143849719
this is correct
>>
>>143844255
the show was literally fucking made for english viewers

yes, the dub is better
>>
>>143844255
It's garbage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.