[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad stories that people dont think are that sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

I cared more than i should.
>>
>>143839012
The thing that bothers me is that Gon never apologized to Komugi, and then she died. And he doesn't give a SHIT
>>
File: I miss you Jonathan ;-;.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I miss you Jonathan ;-;.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>143839012
Whoever thought that wasn't sad is entitled to their opinion also I>>143839012
thought that pic related's life was pretty rough.
>defeat Dio
>marry childhood sweetheart
>get her preggo
>go on a sweet honeymoon
>looking forward to the rest of his life
>gets killed and has his body stolen
Feels bad man.
>>
>>143839260
Gon is generally a shit self centered protagonist, i don't even count him as one of the reasons to follow HxH
>>
>>143839413
Posting from clover. Apologies for the needless reply in the middle of the sentence.
>>
>>143839413
I cried when Jonathan died. The first two Jojos had a special charm to them that their descendants kind of miss.

No, I'm not an animeonly or stand hating fag, but I think the characters were better in the beginning. Part 3 isn't good because of the fights, or because it introduces stands, It's good because the cast feels "right". Also, it concludes the main story so far. I enjoyed the later parts, especially 4, but the first 3 have something about them that seems to have been lost as the series went on. Other than the massive bodies.
>>
>>143839485
> gon is the protagonist, not killua

ok
>>
File: 1439386875588.png (92KB, 275x208px) Image search: [Google]
1439386875588.png
92KB, 275x208px
>>143839721
>gon
>killua
who?
>>
>tfw FMA:B and Steins;Gate both made me cry
Am I too sentimental or wtf
>>
>>143839012
why sad? that ant was a cunt since the begining, and just because some "human" defeated him in a childrens game, all of a sudden he goes all existentialist. He is literally "the strong should fear the weak" stereotype, i hate him, good riddance.
>>
File: culture.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>143839666
>>
>>143839012
Most people find it sad though, it's a staple in threads about scenes that made you cry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.