[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the proper color for the 1st form Kira Yoshikage? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: yoshikage-kira-screen2.jpg (87KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
yoshikage-kira-screen2.jpg
87KB, 600x338px
What is the proper color for the 1st form Kira Yoshikage?

I'm going to coss him in an anime convention this week.
I chose to do the white suit version from the video game but I noticed that most cosplayers coss the violet suit version.

What do you think should be the proper color for cosplaying as Kira?
>>
File: 58952.jpg (26KB, 256x486px) Image search: [Google]
58952.jpg
26KB, 256x486px
This
>>
>>143827754
This pretty much, though i prefer 1st clothing+2nds head
>>
>>143827754

Why is the suit white in the game then?

The videogame uses official colors as far as I know.
>>
File: Yoshikage-Kira.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshikage-Kira.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>143827754

U telling me I got less than 48 hours to dye my suit that color?
>>
From a cosplayer's standpoint JoJo is the most horrible anime to cosplay.
There are a million different recolors and versions of the characters and the color pallette can even change in the middle of an episode, for artistic reasons.
>>
>>143827824
There are like a million variants to jojo colour schemes, usually with 1 original and 1 or 2 alternatives which are also considered canon.
It's usually right to consider the official colour scans of the manga to be the intended colou schemes, but you can go with what you like. Jojo is a very colorful world
>>
Word to the wise from a fellow Kira cosplayer: finding a green dress shirt, let alone striped, Is impossible. Look for blue or purple instead. For the suit, I went with white since it contrasts the undershirt better. ordered a zoot suit and modded it. Also recommend swapping the buttons for a brighter color, it really makes a difference. And for the tie, Aliexpress has really good ones for around $25, though if you have 7 days you might not get it in time. Expedited shipping might work.
>>
>>143828590
>finding a green dress shirt, let alone striped, Is impossible.

Yes, I know. I have been there.

>Hello! You got any green shirts with yellow stripes?

<Uuhh.. no?

-OP
>>
File: img60147807.jpg (40KB, 570x569px) Image search: [Google]
img60147807.jpg
40KB, 570x569px
May be better off with the dark purple variant, I'm not a fan of the brown undershirt however, but I'll be a lot easier to get hold of
>>
Colors don't matter, but the anime is going with purple as confirmed on his episode 12 cameo
>>
>>143829154
>the anime is going with purple

Oh shit, I always want to go with what the anime is doing.
Oh well.

-OP
>>
File: UZ7Vf6D.jpg (275KB, 1865x1024px) Image search: [Google]
UZ7Vf6D.jpg
275KB, 1865x1024px
>>143829267
here's the shot, we're not certain it's him but come on it's him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.