[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bleach

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 536
Thread images: 72

File: 15.png (286KB, 899x1300px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
286KB, 899x1300px
Why is Ginjo such a sex beast?
>>
Fullbringers out of fucking nowhere!!!
KUBOOOOOOO
>>
>>143819724
>out of fucking nowhere!!!
Not unless you missed the chapters that specifically said they where on their way here.
>>
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1460049538212.jpg (20KB, 341x277px) Image search: [Google]
1460049538212.jpg
20KB, 341x277px
>The bad guy can rewrite each possible future!
>We'll just change the past then
Kubo/10
>>
>>143819798
I guess I did, mind letting me know which ones specifically said these two would show up?
>>
>>143819979
No idea the numbers but, The ending of the first or second invasion night had Gonju with them in the background leaving the Shiba compound, then in the one where he and Chad fight the rock men he says his friends went on ahead.
>>
And then they just leave after they pay their dept. Tsukishima would be very useful in the final battle.
>>
>>143819921
Makes sense though. It was already established this guy could rewrite your history, he simply rewrote Ichigo's sword being broken, Ichigo's said agreed as did Ichigo and viola, no broken sword, Of course winner of the shipper's, our girl healed the sword too.
>>
>>143820396
*ichigo's sword.
>>
This is either the biggest asspull in the series or Tsukishima was literally the most incompetent villain of the last 20 years
>>
so what stops Yhwach from breaking ichigo's sword again?
>>
Renji confirmed for best bro
>>
>>143820360
Tsukishima can only alter one past at at time, while Yhwach can change any future, its not exactly a great matchup. Ishida and Ichigo are the best possible matchup right now for Yhwach.
>>
He's Ramen Sex Man after all.
>>
>>143820446
so what stops Tsukishima from fixing the past again?

Ishida vs Hasch was just a warm up, welcome to The End.
>>
>>143820446
Ishida
>>
>>143820439
Or neither?
>>
>>143820439
Tsukishima could rewrite histories though, that's been established.
>>
>>143819798
it's been a while but they were training with ganju
>>
>>143820396
that doesn't make any fucking sense.
>I can change your future!
>Not if I say no xd
Kubologic
>>
ok
so

where is Aizen
>>
>>143820607
He is getting his cock sucked by Zombie Kira right now
>>
>>143820607
Down there on the ground of Soul Society.
>>
>tfw skipped the fullbringers arc because it seemed boring
>character pops out of nowhere
>confused as to who he has
>regret
>>
>>143820597
Jeez man there was an entire arc about his book end ability, six years later you're having issues with established lore because you forgot just how awesome his power is? His power's a space time power, he just doesn't rewrite your mind he goes into your past and establishes himself. That's his power.
>>
>>143820524
In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.

Yet here we see his powers do indeed extend to literally altering whats transpired and not just the perception of it.

That's even more broken than The Almighty since you could just go rewrite someone's infancy to have them get hit in the face with a brick or something that would give you an infinite edge in the present, if not outright killing them on the spot.

What in the fuck, the worst part is that all this did was undo the last chapter. Aside from Ishida coming there was no progress in this fight
>>
>a supporting character from a filler arc is the strongest character in the series
>>
>>143820642
>Skipping arcs
You deserve it
>>
>>143820672
Yeah I know. Should I go back and watch it? I watched the first few episodes before but couldn't finish it.
>>
>>143820659
>In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.
Nope, he changes that specific person's past. Everyone not touched by his blade will remember another past timeline.
>>
>>143820642
I don't even care what you do but how in the hell could you bring yourself skipping an arc? Might as well drop it.
>>
>>143820659
No it was established he rewrites a moment in your history. He rewrites that moment completely.
Any blade he touches he can see the entire history of said blade and know intimately of its power as if it is his blade.
>>
>>143820659
>In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.
wrong, he was able to change the past of the ground. Unless you believe dirt has memory

i forgot, how was he beaten again in the fullbringer arc though?
>>
>>143820686
He isn't going to appear anymore, it was all just for the sake of asspull #134221
Now Ichigo will just get super saiyan god shinigami quincy fullbring hollow 6 and beat the bad guy
>>
>>143820690
>>143820702
>>143820704
Okay, I admit my memory of the arc is hazy then.

That leaves him being the most incompetent villain in the series, possibly in any shonen jump series. How the hell do you lose with this ability?
>>
>>143820686
Just read it you nigger.
>>
>>143820659
Speed reader-san your new is showing.
In the full bring Arc he easily changed the past by "Cutting the earth" and placing traps exactly where Big brother million swords would step just like we saw the Almighty do chapters ago.
>>
How is facebook making Ichigo 'think' that he was the one who broke the sword meant to make that fact, reality and allow KUROSAKI-KUN screamer to fix the sword, that she KNOWS was broken by end game boss. It shows that Ichigo's memory wasn't completely fucked, he didn't turn around and attack facebook for breaking his sword.

Just. I expected some sort of help from fullbrings since they got their panels, but was thinking more along the lines of 'he's your powers back, save the universe plz'. At that HOW DID SOMEONE KNOW THE FULLBRINGS WOULD BE NEEDED TO REPOWER ICHIGO. If these fuckers didn't die, it would be game over.
>>
>>143820704
He made flower man think of him as a close ally. Flower man's only ally is his pride, and his pride was tied in protecting his friends. Although he injured flower man severely, Flower man's pride gave him the battle because flower man refused to fall to anyone, in especially a fullbringer.
>>
>>143820446
Tsukishima just made Ichigo forget his sword was broken. That means there is some ability of Ichigo's that repaired the sword. He won't need Tsuki next time
>>
>>143820746
Go back and read the thread he didn't change his memories he changed the past.
>>
>>143820733
>Calling me new for not remembering details of a side character in the most rushed arc of a manga I only read out of masochism
Okay
>>
>>143820704
Byakuya2good
>>
>>143820729
Having one broken power means shit against a captain level Shinigami, anon. Mind you it was a good fight but Byakuya literally asspulled a new technique to beat Tsukishima, and thanked him for the match.
>>
>>143820764
thanks...though i have no idea what you just described. I remember now who he fought and some twist, but still doesn't make sense.

I guess i have to reread that part
>>
>>143819559

TRUE NEW THREAD "No Shipping cancer Bleach Thread"

>>143815524
>>143815524
>>143815524
>>
>>143820704
Byakuya moved his petals into his safety zone. It was never known whether he couldn't or wouldn't move his petals in the area deemed his safe zone, and it turned out he wouldn't, not couldn't. But since he never did this in his fights before, Tsukishima had no way of knowing this, even after inserting a past where he trained with Byakuya and knows his moves inside-out.
>>
>>143820809
Kill yourself
>>
>>143820797
What was stopping him from doing something more extreme than inserting him in as Byakuya's best friend and not inserting himself in as someone who crippled Byakuya while he was a child or someone who caused his zanpakto to be shattered in the present?

The fact that he knows he can counter god's ability here but did nothing as extreme during his fight is absurd.
>>
>>143820809
Good idea, direct the shippers to the non shippong thread and we'll continue to discuss the new chapter here.
>>
>>143820733
>Big brother million swords
my sides
>>
>>143820729
His opponent was flowerman and he become persumptious with flowerman. He kept telling Flower man that we're buds, and you should side with me. But flowerman says his pride is telling him something else, they battle for a time, he knows every secret about Flower man's swords and of how Flower man's swords stays a few inches away fro him so as not to accidently kill flower man. Flowerman says my pride is more important than my life, and then stabs himself and Book end man, with millions of blades. They're both horribly injured but, by being A Shinigami, flower man has the edge.

>>143820746
He can alter the past. He altered Ichigo's past and gave the moment the sword was broken a, "you were never broken clause." Orihime did the rest. She rejected Yhwach's damage.
>>
>>143820851
Mentor, actually, try reading it for yourself and find out
>>
>>143820778

Why not write out ywach? 'I killed the big bad and accidentally broke your sword in the process.' I've never fully agreed with the space time alteration ability he apparently possesses because there should have been effects, consequences and contradictions on a physical level. What we mostly saw was mental changes due to characters having their memories fucked with.

If he's got the power to be so retroactive, he should have straight up won back then.
>>
>>143820661
>supporting character from the fullburger arc is the key to save all the worlds and is the ultimate counter [besides ishida] for the bad guy
>>
Where's 777-boy now anyway. Would have loved if he jackpot'd some quincys asshole
>>
>>143819559
>characters actually die
>lol no, now they go to soul society with all their powers intact

Does this mean Chad and Orihime have a free death pass since they're human fullbringers as well?
>>
>>143820926
>Orihime
>Fullbringer
>>
>>143820797
>>143820704
I'll go as far as assume that Tsukishima was underestimating Byakuya. Up until his "death", he had the battle in the palm of his hand and probably didn't think he had to change the past to an extreme that it would end the fight instantly. Tsukishima probably wanted to win the fight with a captain-level shinigami without resorting to it.
>>
>>143820926
Chad yes, Orihime probably not because she'd just be a super kido user with another ability on top of that.
>>
>>143820851
He was an overconfident idiot. The most incompetent antagonist in the last 20 years of jump.
>>
>>143820926
the fullbringers were humans who simply died
I don't know about this arc, but in the others, char, orihime and Ishida were transformed with their entire bodies into souls whenever they crossed into soul society, because supposedly only souls can exist there
>>
Reminder that Ichigo is in full 'get help from old enemies/rivals' shounen mode.

He will get his stolen powers back, Aizen will gift him the two magic rocks. These two magic rocks are MADE from the two missing SK legs. This puts Ichigo at something like 5/6th of ywachs power. We'll get a power up kiss/friendship for the last bit and Ichigo will go transcendent again.

Some how this kid with no previous skills in reality warping will beat the reality warper, who has MULTIPLE versions of reality warping available to him.
>>
>>143820695
Lel. I just lost interest really. After the aizen arc, it seemed such a downgrade to pull fullbringers out of nowhere with retarded powers.
>>
>>143820985
>I posted it again lol

Seriously you're wasting your time here
>>
>>143820695
Fullbring was canon filler, senpai.
>>
>>143821088
You're a filler human.
>>
It was kinda underwhelming how Tsukushima went down in the FA but now that I look back to it it's straigth up retarded.
>>
>>143820704
He was beaten by Byakuya being
>A. Completely okay with killing a long time friend
and
>B. Figuring out a completely new technique so stupid that Tsuki didn't know/think about it (grabbing his petals into his hand after they hit his arm from directing them too close, then having them burst out of his hand)
>>
>>143820851
this is what I want to know but hoping for a neat ending with 4 chapters left is a bad move
>>
>>143821059
The irony being that everyone complained about beamspam and powerlevels in the Arrancar arc
>>
>>143821133
For someone so devoted to his senpai you'd think he wouldn't be an idiot and fuck around with one of the most dangerous captains and use his ability to it's peak

This is the worst Kubo moment in Bleach
>>
>>143821193
It's more like you wouldn't expect anyone to shoot a bullet through themselves just to kill you.
>>
I feel like Bleach would be much better if the order was reversed.

High School Arc
Fullbring Arc
SS Arc
(Hell Arc)
Quincy Arc and Mexico arc at the same time so that every introduced character has to fight someone
FKT Arc

That would have been so sick.
>>
>>143820885
Old Man Yamamoto defeated the power of the Almighty because as Yhwach said, He used powerful warriors as pawns against Yhwach. Maybe he didn't know what the Almighty was, but he used Pawns against Yhwach until he found an opening and then decimated Yhwach with whatever opening he found. Maybe in battle Yhwach can't see too many powerful dudes futures all at once. Maybe the old man saw him decimate a few of the dudes but was open to the attacks of other dudes, and maybe thats how the old man won.

Same difference with Book end, it's only as effective as its user. If you get sloppy or become full of yourself, you lose.

Tsukishima had never seen Byukuga in all those years even once injure himself with his own blades and he took confidence and assurety from this perceived strength. Your ship's intertwined with my ship and yours is a lot bigger, it's the Narada and I'm in the Kelvin, You've drawn us into point blank battle. Unbeknowest to you, I've activated the auto destruct. Overconfidence is how Tsukishima lost.
>>
I honestly thought Tsukishima could just alter memories. Not change the past upright. At least that's what I thought in the Fullbring arc. Him just upright changing the past is one of the most OP things in Bleach now.
>>
>>143821250
Don't you remember the byakuya fight? He laid some kind of traps just by touching the ground.
>>
>>143821335
traps in the past*
>>
>>143821239
>Quincy Arc and Mexico arc at the same time so that every introduced character has to fight someone
Aizen, Arrancars, Yhwach, and Quincies all at the same time? MADMAN.

But all and all, that setup is pretty cool.
>>
>>143820851
He was a young brash youthful guy, color me surprised. My youngest brother who is seventeen years younger than I, is around 23 and is only just settling down in his own mind. At least we hope he is. He's full of himself, so full of himself and his natural technical and engineering skills, he's made some costly mistakes. He's understanding that now, I hope, but it's not hard to see how Tsukishima made those same mistakes. I assure you, if Ichigo was a thousand years old, he would have probably won against Bach because he would have approached him differrently, as would have Tsukishima.
>>
>>143821153
I know. But at least the arancars were interesting. I had a boner everytime they revealed a new espada. With the fullbringers it seemed Kubo rushed the sequence without making the characters interesting
>>
>>143821365
Wouldn't it be sick if Ichigo had to decide between saving SS from the Quincy or save Orihime and fuck those arrancer up for hurting his friends? Seriously it would have so much hype.
>>
I wish I invested ten years into Jojo instead of this shit
>>
>>143820851
he cannot alter another person's past, only the one he cut.
>>
ahnnnn kubo-tameeee
>>
>Aizen still irrelevant
>Fucking Fullbringers that no one wanted
Fuck you kubo
>>
Ichigos sword is still ugly and I hate it
>>
>>143820572
Which is strange. He could've done a lot more things with his power in the FB arc. But no, he just inserted himself in Ichigo's friends' past to become a friend and manipulated objects vs. Byakuya.
>>
I'm more offended by Haschwalt dropping just like that.
>>
>>143821905

What would Aizen have done to a god that can munipulate the future timeline? Please by all means give me some ideas.....even Kubo had to bring back shitty Tsukishima to get this fight back.

I think Kubo pulled a Kishi. Made a villian so powerful he doesn't know how to deal with it.
>>
>>143822172
>I think Kubo pulled a Kishi. Made a villian so powerful he doesn't know how to deal with it.
Not a chance. If that was the case, Kubo wouldn't have made him EVEN STRONGER. You're forgetting that Kubo has like 3 or 4 master planner/scientist characters on roster to act as potential plot devices, two of which are hinted to have extensive knowledge of the Soul King.

Who knows, he might just have them all work together for once.
>>
For those who don't understand the Kubo'ing, it's pretty simple.

Ywhach made it so that in all future timelines, Zangetsu was broken.

Tsukishima came in and made a new past (effectively creating an entirely new timeline outside of Ywhach's reach because he changed the past to create it) where Zangetsu was destined to be broken no matter what.

Orihime then, could reject the damage and make Zangetsu whole.
>>
>>143821236

Why didn't the petals ripe his hand to pieces like the hole it put in facebook? I don't recall seeing petals used to punch holes in things prior to this, wasn't even aware they had that level of penetration.
>>
>>143822386
I hate time travel and this manages to be an even more retarded version of time travel.
>>
>>143822407

Rock, Paper, Scissors nigga.
>>
>>143821363

Now I do, and it still infuriates me. He shouldn't have been capable of loosing. Convenient hubris, as are most losses in this fucking series. Whenever a character has a clear overwhelming power, they gloat, explain and don't one shot kill.
>>
>>143822172

I thought the choosing timelines thing was only after getting black cloak/eyes. What he had previously with A was the foresight, not the alteration. Or he'd have you know, won by seeing the future and just one shotting everyone. Why the fuck even have underlings? They are vessels for your power, you can already take it back, it's not like ANY of these shinigami were ever a threat. The conceptual powers of your underlings ARE YOUR powers as well.
>>
>>143822563

Thinks that Ywhach can solo the bleach verse without underlings...this guy.
>>
>>143822563
there's no indication the eyes even gave him any additional powers beyond the rain of little baby eye goblin things
>>
File: Baby.jpg (723KB, 1400x881px) Image search: [Google]
Baby.jpg
723KB, 1400x881px
i love this ShippThread
>>
Reminder that Hisagi had the dumbest death.
>>
>>143822172
>What would Aizen have done to a god that can munipulate the future timeline?

>Since when were you under the impression that futures you see weren't under my control?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
Why didn't they just bring Orihime back to SS to fix and restore the broken/stolen Bankais of Ichigo and the captains?
>>
>>143822880
Because he wanted to use a different plot device, and if he had Orihime fix everything, then things would lose tension.
>>
File: 1451410958339.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451410958339.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>143822688

It's funny because Ichigo and Orihime is being shipped by Kubo full force now
>>
File: 018.png (290KB, 913x1300px) Image search: [Google]
018.png
290KB, 913x1300px
>>143820597
>>
>>143822880
Because they didn't know ?

She can't bring the stolen Bankai either, they were in the medaillon.
>>
>>143823011
Ichigo's whole powers were stolen and she restored it.

>>143823034
>Bankais of Ichigo and the captains?
>>
Bigger problem here is that Ginjo, Tsukishima, and Giriko all died and since their powers are dependent on their items, they shouldn't even have access to their Fullbring anymore. They're plus spirits unable to interact with the physical plane, and there was a very explicit point made of having to leave behind physical bodies and objects when jumping from the physical realm to others, like SS or HM.
>>
I love how the Soul King's Palace used to be this impenetrable holy realm and now any asshole can just stumble into it. Seriously this is some prime Kubo
>>
File: ich.jpg (391KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
ich.jpg
391KB, 800x1131px
>>
If he can see and change all possible futures, how come Yhwach didn't prevent Tsukishima stabbing Ichigo?
>>
>>143823136
What I don't get, Yhwach shouldn't be able to steal Ichigo's shinigami powers right?
>>
File: YLM.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
YLM.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
I get Facebook altering the Past such that the sword doesn't get broken.

If so, what's the point of Orihime rejecting the damage to the sword? Wouldn't Facebook altering the past render the sword never broken to begin with?

And hasn't Ywach seen this "future" where Facebook pulls this trick?
>>
Someone remind me what that B on the sword signified?
>>
>>143823355
Yukio's game box elevator got them from the royal cities to the castle the first time and he was specifically included in the background to imply he took them there now. Plus they were last seen with Kukaku, and she's the one person who is actually supposed to be able to get people there. it hasn't been that much of a stretch. The dads having their stupid trinket to teleport them to the gate of the sun was more overly convenient.
>>
>>143823495
Shhhh...
>>
>>143823520
PLOT
>>
How are Ichirukifags dealing with Rukia doing jack shit, even less than Renji, to bring Ichigo back on his feet?
>>
File: 1437328962980.png (3MB, 1600x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1437328962980.png
3MB, 1600x1123px
Ichitsuki is now canon.
>>
File: 0158.png (628KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0158.png
628KB, 764x1200px
>>143823539
Friendship, duh. It's not like the Friend chapters were was his ONLY character defining moment or anything...
>>
>>143823533
Facebook doesn't actually work like that, he can change the "past" but only the past, not the "present".

Remember that time Facebook inserted himself into the past of Byakuya and replaced his mentor in order to gain battle experience and knowledge of Byakuya's skill?

That's what he did with Ichigo, Tsukishima swapped out the Ywach he was fighting with himself instead, and proceeded with breaking the Bankai himself.
>>
>>143819559
Who else feels like Ichigo's words at the beginning is a hidden message from Kubo?

>Don't even bother

He is telling us to not even bother with this shitty ending, he is being forced to rush it.
>>
>>143823539
Bazz-B's Token from when they were kids
>>
>>143819559
STRAIGHT OUTTA FANFICTION !
>>
>>143823808
So since it was in effect Tsukushima who broke Ichigo's sword, that's a level of damage that Orihime is now able to reject?

And now for the life of me, I can't recall why Ywach's breaking of the sword is something that Orihime can't reject.

It just seems to me that everything and everything that ever happens now in the future, Ywach can counter-- so why can't Ywach rewrite Orihime's rejection of the broken sword that "Facebook" broke?
>>
>ichigo is mind broken and his ultimate power is busted before he can even use it
>>lol jk here's those fullbringers I promised like 2 years ago
Truly, Kubo is the master
>>
>>143822953
>that bloody messy Inoue this chapter
Why does that make her suddenly so much more sexy?
>>
>>143822172

We have not seen Aizen's bankai
>>
there wasn't anything regarding bleach's ending in this week's chapter
so it's not ending in 4 chapters
right guys
hehe
>>
>>143824171
When were they foreshadowed to appear again?
>>
>>143824214
because you're a degenerate halfwit with shit taste
>>
File: 58 (169).jpg (162KB, 851x1391px) Image search: [Google]
58 (169).jpg
162KB, 851x1391px
>>143824245
ch518
>>
>>143824245
At the Shiba Canon when they wanted to go to the Royal Palace. That was awhile ago.
>>
So ... why is Ginjo alive again?
>>
>>143824366
he died and went to soul society you fuck
>>
>>143824312
>>143824319
>all those years of build up just to fix up a sword in a couple of pages
Kubo doing Kubo.
>>
>>143824366
he's not alive
>>
>>143824392

Yukio also has a top tier ability, so I doubt that's the last of them.
>>
This chapter was really bad, the whole past gimmick was retarded, and now Ichigo is having one of his mood swings again, one second he is crying on the ground, five seconds later he is full of confidence, it makes really hard to believe he is a real character if his mood changes in such a weird way.

First you could not repair a damaged bankai without reforging, now you can repair with Orihime power, which makes the whole training arc pure bullshit.

And his powers are still gone, he could not even reach Juha with all his powers, the fuck he is going to do now without his powers?
>>
>>143822563
No, if he just had foresight his fight with the Monk wouldn't have been so easy for him.
>>
Ichigo's dialogue in this chapter

>Stop Renji it's pointless.......
>It's hopeless.....
>What the hell are you doing?!
>You're on our side?
>HELL YEAH
>:D
>>
>I don't like this end

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
>>
>>143820767
Reading Comprehension Level 0
>>143820487
He could just kill Tsukishima first without letting him cut Ichigo, so probably Ishida.
>>
>>143824366
Where the fuck do you think they are?
>>
Ichigo should get checked for Bipolar disorder.
>>
>>143824528
>now you can repair with Orihime power, which makes the whole training arc pure bullshit
Go back and read about how Orihime's reject works and where she was during Ichigo's training. Also, the main part of the training was understanding exactly what he was.
>>
>>143824587
Clearly the alteration of his past including a stop at an ice cream parlor.
>>
The last 50 chapters of bleach have been 10x worse than the last 50 chapters of Naruto

I didnt think Kubota had it in him to make Bleach literally worse than Naruto
>>
Why didn't Juha Bach see Tsukishima arriving?
>>
>>143824778
>Kubota
hanks for the input Nokia-san.
>>
>>143820642
Fullbringers arc was one of the most important of the series. It's where Ichigo learned to kill and not screw around. He forgot it immediately, but in the moment it was a big character development.
>>
>>143824778
They weren't. The Schutzstaffel fights were as good as Bleach ever gets, and there were few real asspulls.
>>
>>143824810
He won, stopped caring about what happened next, stopped looking. Also what does he care that the stawberry is back at full power? he's open to kicking his ass again either way.
>>
>>143824778
>50 chapters ago is Friend

nah, apart from Nanao having the super convenient god reflecting mirror zanpakuto, the last 50 chapters have ranged from fine to great
>>
Holy shit guys, Orihime won.
Fuck Rukia that useless whore
>>
>>143824884
>anao having the super convenient god reflecting mirror zanpakuto

I hope they expand on this moment.
Could it be this weapon split the Soul King into pieces?

If several Quinces are confirmed to be Soul King parts, why are they opposing him?
>>
>>143824810
All Bach can see is the Future

But not the past
>>
>>143824933
Okay, but does that mean you guys will finally stop infesting Bleach threads with your shipping shit? Can we at least have the last Bleach threads without shipping?
>>
>>143824933
Orihime is even more useless you fat fucker
If Facebook didn't show up she'd be more useless than a Vacuum is Space
>>
>>143825034
But can't he see someone trying to affect the past in the future? Couldn't he see Facebook would do this when he was fighting against Ichigo?
>>
File: 1457046845131.jpg (27KB, 571x460px) Image search: [Google]
1457046845131.jpg
27KB, 571x460px
I miss hunter x hunter

I miss dbz
>>
>>143825093
What part of "Cannot see the Past" do you not understand?
>>
>>143825093

Probably depends on how drastic the change is. If he did something subtle, he probably wouldn't know.
>>
>YWACH KILLED MOST QUINCYS HIMSELF AND DOES NOT CARE FOR ANY OF HIS CHILDREN

HE STILL HAS ZANKA NO TACHI, THE FIGHT IS FAR FEOM BEING OVER, BLEACH PART 2 FUCKING INCOMING YOU FUCKS, IT'S GONNA TAKE PLACE IN HELL AND WILL MAKE EVERYONE FIGHT SKELETONS, GET FUCKING HYPE
>>
>>143825059
Because Rukia was crucial here.
>>
>>143825059

She did something so she's useless. At least Renji tried to do something and have Ichigo get his shit together.
>>
>>143825138
Didn't he have three pairs of eyes to see the past, present and future?
>>
What could this mean?
ポータルの反対側のステップアウトに見えてしまう ユハ・バッハ は、まだ立って景色を楽しんでいます。我々は彼が見ているものを見ることができないが、彼はただで歩いている人を振り返ると笑顔。 "マダラを、あなたが最終的に来た。あなたを倒すことができますいずれかがありますか? 」
シーンはいちごに戻ります。ルキアは彼に突入します。いちごは、多くの困難とルキアに言う: "ただ...ただ...ただ家族を私のたわごとをアップ密通します」 。
ルキアの写を活性化し、ナルトが泣いています。ベインは、彼の顔に奇妙な表情で、飛行機の下で の死体と、CIA シーンにクラッシュします。
>>
>>143825205
Only 2 for Present and Future but no Past
>>
>>143824715

>Go back and read about how Orihime's reject works

I dont think it can reject damaged bankai, otherwise both Mayuri and Renji would have made use of her power much earlier.

The whole reforging bankai is stupid, Renji had his bankai broken and remade with no loss of power in the soul society arc, Mayuri was playing with his bankai, changing the thing however he wanted without ever caring a single fuck about squad 0.

After that came the stupid reforging arc, where they could have instantly repaired ichigo bankai with Orihime power, but they did not, instead Ichigo went to play around while lots of shinigami were dying, because somehow only this super secret dude can reforge swords, and he is super hard to reach, so everyone else who has broken his bankai in the meantime is completely fucked.

And Ichigo wasted all that time to reforge a sword that Juha broke in five seconds, and now Orihime cannot repair his sword because only reforging can repair damaged bankais, but now she can because the sword was never broken in the past despite still being torn to pieces in the present, and everyone conveniently forgot that all the quincy and hollow power that were part of the sword are missing now, which means the sword should not even exist anymore.

Holy shit this chapter was bad.
>>
>>143825212
>Bane posting
>>
>>143820797
>Having one broken power means shit against a captain level Shinigami
>Capitan's powers is to asspull a win
That would explain the unconsistent powerlevels
>>
>>143824832
Only good fight was everyone vs Gerald.
Pernida fight had good moments, mixed in with the mundane.
Lille fight had some of the coolest powers from both sides of the battle, but the battle itself was kind of lacking.
Askin fight had likeable characters from both sides, but the battle itself was lacking.
Of course, this is all just opinions.
>>
>>143820797
How was this an asspull at all he just had to think of a new way to beat Tsukishima and he did by holding the petals directly in his hand and punching him with it jesus christ you faggots just won't stop with that buzzword
>>
My question is, Yuha didn't ave a fuck right? because he basically knew THIS would happen.

Also next week rape monk will give them a plan or some shit.
>>
>>143824810
>>143824868
>>143825138
Or he just doesn't give a crap. Ichigo still lost the hollow and quincy powers that made him special, even if his bankai is back.
The real question is, why didn't he let Haschwalt kill Ishida first?
Probably doesn't matter to God.
>>
WHERE IS AIZEN?!
>>
>>143825212
>>143825276
Not using Katakana for CIA so it wouldn't be so easily spotted.
>>
>>143824810
Why would he care what those measly human friends of Ichigo do ?
>>
File: 1467882522767.jpg (168KB, 770x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1467882522767.jpg
168KB, 770x1121px
tfw everything after this page was just aizen mind fucking ichigo and none of it was real
>>
>>143823790
oh fuck I didn't even remember this. I thought it was B for balance.
>>
>>143819921
most perfect comment for the most perfect kubo maneuver
>>
>>143825477
Ichigo should've been looking at Kyoka Suigetsu countless times.
>>
File: They're all Shibas.jpg (238KB, 1656x422px) Image search: [Google]
They're all Shibas.jpg
238KB, 1656x422px
>>143819559
He's a pseudo Shiba, what do you expect?

Also, this chapter fucking sucked ass. What the fuck is this Tsukishima shit?
What the fuck is this "Oh I'm ichigo and I lost and everything is so gay and there's nothing we can do" pity party
BUT THEN
He gets his sword back and
"HOORAY I'M ALL POWERFUL AGAIN it's like nothing happened at all I can totally do this I have enormous resolve again there is nothing mentally defeated about me in the least I have full confidence that my next battle with Bach won't go the exact same way it just did moments ago where I was half-dead and gave up!!!! Go team!"

What an enormous waste of this entire Ichigo/Bach fight. Nothing, absolutely nothing, has been accomplished.
>>
>>143825506
and for bazz-b

kubo is a fucking genious.
>>
>>143824497
we've got 3, 4 chapters left at best
unless we get a fullbringer spinoff, that's the last of them
though I'd watch the fuck out of a fullbringer spinoff.
Especially if it's prequel.
>>
>>143825530
Aizen needs to do the release command for it to hypnotize you, which he didn't with ichigo.
>>
>>143825604
they still need a plan though.
>>
>>143825264
>I dont think it can reject damaged bankai
It can reject entire events dude.

>The whole reforging bankai is stupid, Renji had his bankai broken and remade with no loss of power in the soul society arc, Mayuri was playing with his bankai, changing the thing however he wanted without ever caring a single fuck about squad 0.
Again, the main point was Ichigo understanding his heritage and his actual power.

>now Orihime cannot repair his sword because only reforging can repair damaged bankais, but now she can because the sword was never broken in the past despite still being torn to pieces in the present
No, it was still broken. It was change to be broken by Facebook instead with no influence of Bach's powers.

>Holy shit this chapter was bad.
Main issue is your lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>143825715
>we've got 3, 4 chapters left at best
I wouldn't believe that if I were you.
>>
>>143825604
Every single bleach fight goes.

Good guy shows powers
Bad guy reveals superior powers
Good guy powers up
Bad guy reveals final form
Good guy uses the power of friendship to beat it

What part of this fight isn't different? Ichigo was beating ywach, ywach revealed his true power and gained the upper hand, now its time for ichigo to recover and gain the upper hand against ywach.
>>
>>143825212
BANE KA!?
>>
>>143825828
eh *subtle nod*
>>
you fucks forget that a bankai CAN be repaired, but it will never be the same. Ichigo is beyond fucked.
>>
File: 1464515269949.jpg (266KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464515269949.jpg
266KB, 1200x1200px
>>143825828
>bane ka
>bankai
>>
>>143825604
the main reason he lost was because he didn't know what yhwach was capable of.
Now he does, so he has a chance.
Also, while Ichigo is a reiatsu monster, he also has an entire team now.
Odds are next chapter will be Nel arriving with Urahara, the Shihoins, and Grimmjow, while Chad, Ganju, and Ishida arrive. A plan will be hatched, and Ichigo will go off to fight Yhwach
the chapter after that will be the actual fight, with Ichigo winning in the end
The chapter after that will be the immediate consequences
then the last chapter will be a timeskip.

Though I *am* thinking we might not get a timeskip, and it might be announced that he's doing a mini that's the timeskip aftermath, and thus not vol 46. So we might just get a good 3 chapter fight.
I am entirely expecting that it'll end with shunsui saying that Ichigo won't be allowed back to earth because of center 46, but that Ichigo "died" in the fight so they'll never know. But it means he can't go back to soul society, but he keeps his powers.
>>
>>143825825
>Ichigo was beating ywach
At no point in time was he beating Ywach.
>>
>>143825881
Orihime doesn't repair, she rejects
it was now like it was never broken.
>>
>>143825881

Orihime's powers aren't hard to understand but you are still getting it wrong.
>>
>>143825943
He was and wasn't, he made ywach respect his bankai enough to deny it in one page.
>>
>>143825715
>though I'd watch the fuck out of a fullbringer spinoff.
or new fullbringer characters.

MC is an edgy revenge fag looking for the hollow who attacked his mom, which led to her death when she gave birth to him. this drove his dad to be abusive and one night after a very rough beating, the MC was forced to kill his own father. his reasoning for revenge is not because of love for his parents, but because the hollow made his life a living hell.
>>
File: ch1.jpg (1MB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
ch1.jpg
1MB, 2400x1800px
>>
Completely forgotten...
>>
File: 1334619371731.png (6KB, 194x160px) Image search: [Google]
1334619371731.png
6KB, 194x160px
HOLY SHIT /a/ WAS RIGHT
KUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1372383785023.jpg (299KB, 1029x799px) Image search: [Google]
1372383785023.jpg
299KB, 1029x799px
So, does Yhwach still have Ichigo's powers? Did Ichigo get both his sword and his powers back? Is there now TWO sets of Ichigo's powers out there? How fucking hax is Tsukishima's power?

Okay, now I see how it's going to play out

>Ichigo & co enter through the portal and find a new Palace and a Throneroom
>Yhwach isn't there
>It's fucking Hichigo sitting on his chair
>After absorbing OMZ and gaining vital information about Yhwach's weaknesses, he defeated and absorbed Yhwach as well
>Ichigo has to fight Hichigo now for the seat of the King
>>
>fullbring faggots are back acting all cocky when they could easily be slaughtered like little ant if they ever came out

I fucking hate them so much
>>
>>
>>143826056
you know that's like 90% the grand fisher plot.
I'd much rather it be a kid who's powers made his parents pretty much immediately abandon him, and he's been living on the street until a mysterious wealthy benefactor (yukio) suddenly sets him up with a place to stay. Turns out Yukio (some 15 years later) is starting his own little fullbring academy. Riruka and Jackie are there too.
Turns out the hollow that attacked the MCs mom is now an arrancar, more powerful, MC has to really train hard because now the arrancar wants to finish the job, etc.
>>
>>
>>143826151
He should've just absorbed the quincy powers, he just lost the horn during the absorption because he passed out.

His sword is still white from the hollow powers too
>>
>>
>>143826171
>slaughtered like ants
a LOT of that depends on what actually happens to Ginjou when he dies.
Does he regain his previous shinigami powers? If so he'll have all the power he had against Ichigo without the limitation of a human body. This could easily put him on par with pre-royal training Ichigo. On top of that, they were training under kuukkaku, so they're likely stronger still.
I'd guess Ginjou is probably close to Renji level.
Which yes, means shikai would get wrecked, but everyone's shikai would get wrecked against Yhwach
>>
>>143820607
The dads are freeing aizen watch
>>
>>143825766

>It can reject entire events dude

Then why did Orihime not reject his broken bankai and stolen powers without facebook bullshit? She still knows that it was Juha who broke the sword, if she cannot believes herself capable of repairing the sword, changing who broke it will not matter.

>Again, the main point was Ichigo understanding his heritage and his actual power.

Its the middle of war, people are dying, they could have explained everything to Ichigo and fixed his bankai in five minutes, and Ichigo could have helped save lives and tip the balance in soul society favor, instead ichigo went to fuck around and by the time he came back from his beauty spa almost everyone in soul society was dead, what a brilliant plan.

>No, it was still broken. It was change to be broken by Facebook instead with no influence of Bach's powers.

What does it matter who broke it? Juha is no longer influencing the sword, he is not even in the spirit realm anymore, if Orihime cannot fix the broken sword, she should not be able to repair the damaged bankai regardless of who broke it.

All of this is pointless anyway, that sword was created by combining the shinigami powers and hollow/quincy powers in one sword, now that Ichigo has lost his quincy/hollow powers the sword should revert to its earlier tensa zangetsu state, he can no longer keep her in that new bankai form.

>Main issue is your lack of reading comprehension.

Ah, so you are one of those people who blindly eat everything kubo shits out.
>>
>>143826090
Yhwach is paying his tape dungeon a visit once in a time, dont'cha worry
>>
>>143826456
>Then why did Orihime not reject his broken bankai and stolen powers without facebook bullshit?
Read the chapter.
>>
>>143825138
>What part of "Cannot see the Past" do you not understand?

And what part of "he can see the future" do you not understand? He could see Facebook using his powers in his fight against Ichigo, because that was going to happen in the future. The only reason Facebook can do this is because Yhwach allowed him, just to fuck with Ichigo again. He will allow him to have hope then take it away.
>>
Aizen fucking when?
>>
>>143826370
plus he still has ichigo's fullbring he stole
>>
>>143826456
>What does it matter who broke it?
Orihime has trouble rejecting damage caused by someone that is too strong. And Bach is a God. Damage caused by him is beyond her limit.

> by the time he came back from his beauty spa almost everyone in soul society was dead, what a brilliant plan.
SS also thought killing their top medic to power up Kenpachi (who ended up being mostly useless) was also a good idea. SS is pretty stupid.
>>
>>143823495
Bach can see all possible futures...
...he had to have seen this future as well.

Kubo is a fucktard. If Sebastian is surprised upon their next encounter about Ichigo's powers being restored, I'm gonna be fucking pissed. More than I already am since Johann apparently knowingly let this happen in the 1st place.
>>
>Ichigo walks through the portal
>first thing he sees is Yhwach bleeding on the ground
>Aizen on top of him
Would pay to see this
>>
>>143819559
This chapter was so cheesy

>Only 4 chapters left now that he pulled this bullshit
Princess Ywach/Aizen ending incoming
>>
>>143826090
aww man I can't wait to hear the explanation for this. I don't even remember why the fuck she's there in the first place.
>>
Too bad Tsukishima won't even come close to touching Yhwach.
They would also get destroyed by other SR, Renji would beat all of them alone. No way they are helping any more than fixing Zangetsu in this chapter.
>>
Couldn't Facebook just have changed Ichigo's past so he killed Bach? What exactly did he do to enable Inoue to unbreak his sword?
>>
>>143826918
He did see it but he didn't care because he can break it again but he won't be able to
>>
>>143827137

Tsukihima needs to be involved in the changes he does. He most likely made it so he broke the sword himself or something
>>
so
Ichigo does not have his Quincy powers anymore, right? What about the double sword shikai? Is going to change back to one?
>>
So I am noticing that the last 10 or so chapters tend to average a little shorter than normal.
16, 17 pages as opposed to 18-20
Also the volumes for this arc tend to be more pages too, frequently going over 200, sometimes as much as 216.
This highly suggests that the last volume will be a 12 issue (11 with the last being a double most likely) and with this chapter being the 6th in the issue, we probably still have 5, possibly 6 more chapters left. God is Dead was 222 pages, and was 10 chapters though, so we might get two double length chapters.
So things won't wrap up as fast as we thought, or if they do, they'll have more pages to handle it than we thought.
we probably still have 110 pages of bleach left.
>>
>>143827292
>Is going to change back to one?
when's the last time we even saw Ichigo drop out of bankai?
>>
>>143827292
He probably still does. Ishida's power has not been drained, so it would make sense that Ichigo's quincy power has not been drained either.
>>
>>143827355

Juha did not really care about Ishida, while we had Juha draining Ichigo quincy power with his own hands in the last chapter, so yeah, Ichigo quincy powers are gone forever.
>>
>>143827137
he can only alter the past of the thing he cuts.
So for Ichigo, he can only alter Ichigo's past (his sword is an extension of him) so if he changed it to where Ichigo killed Yhwach, Yhwach would still be alive, Ichigo would just think he was strong enough to kill Yhwach a second time.
>>
>>143826947
That would be perfect.
They don't have to fight the almighty at all, just a soul king powered aizen.
>>
>>143827412
ishida is immune remember
>>
>>143827137
Bach is a god, and Orihime is shit, so she was not able to reject his choices.

The future Bach chose became the past, so Tsukishima was not able to chose a new grain a sand where he broke the sword. Since Fullbringers are actually shittier than Oriihime, she was able to reject the damage.
>>
>>143819559
I know it's been announced they were on their way in the previous chapters but holy shit this was terrible.
>>
File: bleach-7765249.jpg (123KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-7765249.jpg
123KB, 800x1150px
>>143827355
Before he activated his bankai. Last chapter.
>>143827355
Pic related.
Only if Tsukushima got Ichigo's powers back. I do not think that happened because juha did not came back to take the power again.
>>
File: wLMIyXM.png (71KB, 1880x205px) Image search: [Google]
wLMIyXM.png
71KB, 1880x205px
I think we are nearing the point where we need a summary like this for Bleach

how retarded will it look like?
>>
>>143827461
Is he? Explain.
>>
>>143819559
Fucking Kubo and here I thought Ishdas power would fix ichigos sword
>>
File: oh come on nao.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
oh come on nao.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>chapter comes out
>Tsukishima shuts all of the shippers up
Thank you based Facebook.

So I just read the chapter and I couldn't help but think that happened very, very fast. And by "that", I mean Ichigo's morale being restored. I know Kubo only has a handful of chapters left and he has to get his ass going but seriously?

>he's crumpled on the ground
>tells Renji there's no fucking use
>the zanpakuto is broken
>Orihime tearfully tells him it can't be fixed
>TSUKISHIMA OUT OF NOWHERE
>zanpakuto is fixed
>suddenly Ichigo is fresh and determined again
You would think getting his Bankai destroyed in the millionth of a second would be a serious blow to his confidence yet here he is, sitting up with that gleam in his eye. Is he retarded?
>>
>>143820658
>It's been 5 years since Aizen got defeated and the Fullbring arc started
Wh-what is this temporal sorcery?
>>
File: aizen chair.png (157KB, 534x457px) Image search: [Google]
aizen chair.png
157KB, 534x457px
>>143820607
>>
>>143827721
Tsukishima changed Ichigo's past to make him less of a bitch.
>>
>>143825825
>Every single bleach fight goes.
...no it fucking doesn't.

Every single Bleach fight so far has ended with Ichigo going to some obscene level of power relying purely on his own strength. HAVING friends isn't the same as relying on them.

Fuck, even ENTERING Souls Society they got split up and Ichigo just beat the shit outta everyone while gaining Hollow powers.
In Hueco Mundo, they split up and he fucks up everyone's shit by becoming SUPER HOLLOW and no one can help.
With Aizen, his Dad literally tells him to bond with is Zanpakuto which makes him crazy strong and his friends are completely pointless. He beats up Aizen and Urahara seals him.
The Fullbring arc is tons of Ichigo gets assraped inder the guise of "training." In this single instance, all his "friends" put energy into a glowey sword that Rukia stabs him with and then he's got his powers back. So, point 1 in your court, I guess?
He doesn't help anyone against the quincies, he loses all his stat buffs from his Palace Training and then kills the Soul King on "accident", helps Johann Sebastian, loses to Yjaweh anyway and then a lanky dumbass goes in and stabs his "past" changing his sword from "badguy with irreversible powers broke it" to "I broke it, but you can totally reverse that."

You're thinking of Naruto and DBZ. This is Yu Yu Hakusho.
>>
File: 1467682823120.png (944KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467682823120.png
944KB, 1280x800px
>>143827513

The suicide rates in naruto must have been really high after all those average normal guys were pulled from the perfect world, living happy lives with their waifus and kids, only to be forced back into a world ravaged by war where they have nothing and no one.
>>
>>143827721
His Bankai did not get destroyed.
>>
File: 1407777763371.jpg (440KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1407777763371.jpg
440KB, 723x1023px
>>
I retract every fucking time i defended Kubo, Fuck this guy seriously. 4 fucking chapters left, and no where near a proper tied up story.
>>
>>143827721

This is something that always made me angry about ichigo, in the fight against Aizen he watched Aizen solo ishin, urahara and yourichi with no trouble, ichigo did not even have the courage to fight against gin anymore, let alone Aizen.

Later when he got the final form of tensa zangtsu he was again full of confidence, and yet that confidence came out of thin air, ichigo had become stronger, so had Aizen, getting full of himself almost gave Aizen time enough to evolve beyond ichigo again.

Its one thing have confidence in your own abilities, another to rush into battle with no plan time and time again and still act surprised when your enemy ends fucking you up.
>>
>>143822172
>I think Kubo pulled a Kishi.
He did that with Aizen so if anything Kishi pulled a Kubo
>>
>>143827874

Well, he lost his quincy and hollow powers, that bankai will no longer work properly, I dont think it will have even half of the power it had, I dont even know what he is going to do with only his shinigami power.
>>
>>143819559
i know sometimes the Kubo can be too much, but in this particular chapter everything was explained by the characters and what wasn't, like the arrival of the fullbringers, had been foreshadowed. i really don't see what people aren't getting here.
>>
File: 1450209812253.jpg (253KB, 1202x952px) Image search: [Google]
1450209812253.jpg
253KB, 1202x952px
>>
File: 56433072_p0.jpg (3MB, 1800x2250px) Image search: [Google]
56433072_p0.jpg
3MB, 1800x2250px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (284KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
284KB, 1200x857px
>>143828154
I hope you are ready for another Gantz-tier ending
>>
File: 1466454941998.jpg (115KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466454941998.jpg
115KB, 400x400px
>bleach
>>
File: 55562112_p0.jpg (2MB, 1500x2100px) Image search: [Google]
55562112_p0.jpg
2MB, 1500x2100px
>>
File: 55825142_p0.jpg (551KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55825142_p0.jpg
551KB, 708x1000px
>>
Well, that came out of nowhere.

Ichigo's sudden resolve is kind of strange too. I mean, the issue isn't that his sword was broken, it's that his opponent is apparently omnipotent.
>>
>>143828238
Fuck off idiot
Kubo ain't being rushed...more like he's slow as molasses

This is all his fault
>>
File: 1467851681706.jpg (314KB, 850x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1467851681706.jpg
314KB, 850x1212px
>>143828154

Halibel is going to end up in the rape dungeon at this rate, pregnant with quincy babies.
>>
>>143828436
The only thing worse than "Conglaturations" from Eva.
Jesus, it really feels like we should get another twenty at least, five is just not enough.
>>
>>143828685
>five is just not enough
*four
>>
>>143823520
Weren't they fused with his quincy powers?
>>
>>143828235

it's going to be just like when he lost his shinigami powers the first time with "you cannot take my powers because they are innately mine" or some shit like that
>>
>>143823350
Its actually not that hard to convert physical objects to spirit objects and vice versa, Kisuke was doing it as early as pre-SS. Hisagi was able to bring a motorcycle from the physical world to Seireitei so it can't be that hard.
>>
>>143828738
Well, even worse.
>>
>>143825298
You must be retarded.
>>
>>143825727

That's what you think.

>if you can bankai you can shikai without command
>there are 'known' rarities who 'always shikai'
>who is to say which release actually has the full hypnosis, he has NEVER explicitly stated which release or given a command

Now the two instances of always released are both weird as fuck. Ken never really used his shikai and the broken thing was just his zan (remember he had a sword without getting a blank to imprint on, similar to HIS OWN UNDERLINGS: baldy and gay feathers. One in turn shows us 'you can fall fake releases, that still change form').

Ichigo has never had to release into Shikai, because he never fucking had one. He was a shame the entire time. His ONE technique was shoot 'dense mana' basically a quincy bow in sword shape.

So how do you verify that the release was not called but hypnotism didn't just remove that from your perception?

Kubo is not above unreliable narration (even from the usual outside perpective most manga use, IE that FKT momo skewering) or having the entire cast lie or 'not know the truth'.

There is not enough evidence in their direction, Kubo masterfully made any of these options allowable.
>>
File: 1467716305133.gif (4MB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
1467716305133.gif
4MB, 640x333px
>Tsukishima's power effects the past
>Aizen's effects the Present(or how one views the present)
>Yhwach's Power effects the future

Honestly, I don't think the middle one holds, but he did fuck up Yhwach's sense of the present time.
>>
>>143819559
I recall people joking that Book of the End would be the perfect counter to the All-Mighty, I never thought they were being serious.
>>
>>143827307
>what are two-page spreads
>>
>Hey Ichigo i'm taking your powers
>Oh god my Hollow and Quincy powers are gone
>Hey Ichigo i'm fixing your sword
>neat

If his powers are gone how the fuck is Tensa Zangetsu still around
>>
>>143819559
Why does Ginjo refuse to admit that he's on Ichigo's side and says that he's only doing it because of their debt?
THE FATE OF THE UNIVERSE IS AT STAKE. Of course they should be helping him, just like Grimmjow.
>>
>>143819559
Where's Riruka and Giriko?
>>
>>143828903
>Not realizing that Tsukishima, Ichigo's power is right in front of Ichigo.
>>
>>143828982

>Riruka

Sucking cocks in alleys for donut money.
>>
>>143828869

>if you can Bankai you can shikai without command

Not saying this isn't the case, but it really bugs me that Kubo basically forgot about that after Renji's scuffle with Byakuya.

Plus his shit with Zanpakuto has been fairly inconsistent.
>>
>>143828903
Tensa Zangetsu is Ichigo's Shinigami powers, and he still has them. Or at least a little of them.

He's still much weaker than when he confronted Yhwach, and Yhwach is much stronger. Absorbing Ichigo's powers completed his own.
>>
>>143819559
I was expecting Xcution to give Ichigo the Fullbring power they stole from him.
>>
File: filled with joy.jpg (22KB, 447x430px) Image search: [Google]
filled with joy.jpg
22KB, 447x430px
>We'll never find out how Ginjo became a sub-shingami
>>
Bleach will have another volume. It just will. The final battle can't be resolved in two chapters. Even four chapters would be way too rushed.
>>
I hugo already surrendered, told Renji to surrender, told Rukia it's hopeless.

Fucking Orihime has more balls than Ichigo, he is irredeemable as a character.

Ishida Uryuu better be the protagonist who downs Ywach. He never surrendered no matter how hopeless it seemed.

FUCK ICHIGO
>>
>>143829072
The logical place for that was during Ginjou's showdown with Ichigo, but Kubo and Jump somehow decided that it wasn't relevant. Thanks.
>>
>>143829115
I agree.
>>
>>143828932
You underestimate the power of the tsundere.
>>
File: sword in head retarded.png (145KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
sword in head retarded.png
145KB, 702x397px
but didn't ichigo get all his shit taken from him? Did that get healed as well?
>>
>>143829115

well, he was right until facebook showed up. They would have gotten slaughtered if they listened to renji
>>
>>143828738
Are we absolutly sure it was 5 to begin with? Or is everyone just assuming?
>>
>>143829248
The true sincere in this chapter is the Quincy that saw Ishida's resolve and decided to heal all the injuries he placed on him as his last living action.
>>
>>143829115
>Ishida Uryuu better be the protagonist who downs Ywach. He never surrendered no matter how hopeless it seemed
This to be frank
>>
I'm still mad that Kubo never had Jugo go Vollstandig during his fight. So disappointing.
>>
>>143829268
He cried like a bitch and surrendered and tried to tell his army to surrender. Ishida would never do that. Now that he's got his sword Kubo writes:
>no hesitation!
Pathetic.
>>
>>143829255
We don't really know. Tsuki said specifically that he fixed the sword (and indirectly took ichigo's depression), but it's unclear if that confirms him regaining ALL of his powers. After All Yhwach never took Ichigo's Shinigami powers.

Thinking about this, a Quincy becoming a Shinigami would probably be pretty fucking sick. Wish Ishida would have done that.
>>
What if this ends with Ichigo returning to his old look and classic sword? The one he got after Rukia first injected him with Shinigami powers with the red handle and tassel? I know it wouldn't make much sense but that would be rad.
>>
>>143828876
>effects

Fucking hang yourself
>>
>"Should we wait for Chad?"
>"Chad who?"
>>
>>143829460
Who the fuck is Chad?
>>
>>143829460
So, did those statues disappear or did Chad already beat them?
>>
Sigh, and here I was expecting at least to have Rukia talk him out of despair.

Instead, he suddenly recovered confidence just after some pep talk with Facebook.
>>
>>143829548
Chad can hardly fight the ground, how can he stand against animated ground?
>>
>>143829255
Tsukishima rewrote the past so that it didn't happen, then Orihime used her Rejection powers to make it a reality, which she couldn't before because of the All-Mighty.
>>
>>143829456
>Fucking hang yourself
>Fucking hang yourself.
You can go first.
>>
>>143829573
With the help of Ganju, the master of the Ground.
>>
>>143829562

his bankai must be op as shit
>>
File: Orihime cute.jpg (2MB, 1449x3490px) Image search: [Google]
Orihime cute.jpg
2MB, 1449x3490px
>>143829562
I'm an Orihimefag, but I was expecting that too. I think Facebook's help fixing Ichigo was lazy and stupid, and Kubo could've included the Fullbringers earlier if he wanted them to do something, but he was probably planning this all along, stupid as it was.
>>
File: 1454265098497.jpg (52KB, 365x388px) Image search: [Google]
1454265098497.jpg
52KB, 365x388px
Post yfw Bleach ends in 4 chapters
>>
File: laughing Yhwach.png (268KB, 851x778px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Yhwach.png
268KB, 851x778px
>>143829672
>>
>>143829456
>>143829598
Kill yourselves.
>>
are the dead fullbringers now shinigami? Is book of the end tsukushimas zanpakuto now?
>>
>>143829562
To be fair, what could have Rukia said to help?

>hey Ichigo, snap out of it you little bitch
>he's going to destroy everything you hold dear
>I know he fucked your Bankai up at light speed and stole your Quincy/Hollow powers and all but don't let that get you down
>come on old sport (gives him a slap or two)
>the Ichigo I know won't give up like that

I don't think Ichigo could have recovered, realistically speaking. For one thing his Bankai would still be rekt.
>>
File: yare yare.png (7KB, 288x164px) Image search: [Google]
yare yare.png
7KB, 288x164px
>>143829672

i have abandoned all expectations and am prepared to simply watch this motherfucker burn
>>
File: 1466681080602.png (279KB, 702x426px) Image search: [Google]
1466681080602.png
279KB, 702x426px
>>143829672
>>
>>143819559
I'm assuming they came up using Kukaku's cannon, right?
>>
>>143822094
FB arc was specifically rushed by whiny Japanese and Kubo's editors.
>>
>>143829825
It was literally shown that the nerd got them there
>>
File: Ep309MergedZangetsus.png (310KB, 613x397px) Image search: [Google]
Ep309MergedZangetsus.png
310KB, 613x397px
>>143829625
I think that his Bankai will be Final Getsuga Tensho on steroids with no penalties
>>
File: 1467228198537.png (342KB, 746x589px) Image search: [Google]
1467228198537.png
342KB, 746x589px
>>143829672
It was going to end eventually, and end badly, but never did I expect the final battle to be so condensed. A lot of characters are going to be denied screentime, that's for sure.
>>
>>143829883
Urahara only brought up Riruka and Yukio
>>
So there was nothing more to Haschwalt?

Just plain obsession with Yhwach, even if it meant killing his friend?
>>
>>143820439
That's how Facebook's ability has always worked. It's one of the most bullshit abilities ever
>>
>>143829931
Yes
Possibly the lamest mid-boss in the series. Even Don Panini was better.
>>
File: stop.png (61KB, 339x309px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
61KB, 339x309px
>>143829672
>>
>>143829930
Because both of them are in fact alive
>>
>MC faces Big Bad
>MC can mostly match him blow for blow
>Big Bad pulls out overpowered and insurmountable ability
>Big Bad takes MC powers
>MC despairs

>later, an ally of MC easily restores his powers (probably)
>shows MC, face to face, that Big Bad's overpowered ability can actually be overcome
>MC regains hope and composure
>/a/ thinks this is weird/bipolar

What gives, /a/nons?
>>
>>143820661
>the #2 villain of the arc that returned to Bleach's original format did something reasonable with his space time powers
ftfy
>>
>>143829913

There are so many characters that just dropped off the map along the way and we don't know what happened to them.

And are we never going to find out what the deal with Kira is?
>>
>>143829931
We didn't even get to see his Vollstandig.
>>
>>143830026
And where the fuck is Soi Fon?
>>
>>143829771
Maybe this was just a plot device to fix his Bankai, and the real pep talk or whatever is still to come? It seems like Ichigo has gone from total despair to just regular despair like Renji and is ready to charge to his inevitable death. It's not like his prospects for victory have improved yet.
>>
>>143830030
It was in his butt.
>>
>>143820746
>caps lock

You have to be 18 to use this website.
>>
>>143830026
>Kira
I thought he was popular in Japan. Why did Kubo completely forget about him? So much time wasted on fucking Gerard
>>
>>143829976
Officially the shittiest protagonist in all of shonen.
>>
>>143830026
>And are we never going to find out what the deal with Kira is?
He was fixed by Mayuri and fought the niggabird. Either he's still fighting him or the Niggabird died to Yhwach's auswählen.

>>143830100
She was tired af after defeating the cyborg/mechq/robot
>>
>>143830121
>regular despair like Renji and is ready to charge to his inevitable death
Nigger, did you see those eyes? Those aren't the eyes of a fatalist. The idiot is actually fired up again because his sword is no longer broken.
>>
And again Ishida didn't get Auswahlen'd.

Did Yhwach see that coming considering it had happened before?

If Ishida is going to be key in final battle, can Yhwach still do the crazy balance switcharoo now that he has Toofsy's powers?
>>
>>143829985
>>shows MC, face to face, that Big Bad's overpowered ability can actually be overcome
You are redarded as Ichigo?
Tsukishima was able counter the ability after the fact.
His Facebook powers will not stop Bach fro choosing a future where everyone has a sword in their throat.
>>
>All these idiots thinking it's actually going to end in 4 chapters

Prepare to get Kubo'd
>>
>>143824832
>The Schutzstaffel fights were as good as Bleach ever gets
Since no one ever
>>
File: 1328694266293.jpg (468KB, 1767x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1328694266293.jpg
468KB, 1767x1300px
>>143829672
I seriously cannot comprehend how they will end it

>1 chapter just to go through the shield
>1 chapter just for closing down the story

>somehow in 2 chapters every single character has to appear
>somehow Aizen has to appear
>hey guys, remember KENPACHI'S BANKAI?
>remember Grimmjaw?
>etc.

it's going to be a fucking mess and I'll love it
>>
>>143830121
He should be able to hold off Ywach, in combination with his allies, until Ishida arrives.

Probably Ichigo will surrender AGAIN and be like "we are all gonna die so let's not die fighting let's die as cowards" AGAIN and then Ishida will kill Bach.
>>
>>143829714
Kill you're selves
>>
>>143821390
>My youngest brother who is seventeen years younger than I, is around 23 and is only just settling down in his own mind
You're supposed to be constantly evolving your mind, and opening it to new ideas and possibilities. Sounds like the whole family is a genetic dead end.
>>
>>143824830
>Fullbringers arc was one of the most important of the series
Not even close. Hell its rendered even more pointless because that was never Ichigo's actual power.
>>
>>143830208
Have you read Bleach?
If an ability can be overcome, even by the slightest chance and most specific chance, it means the trick is beaten.
>>
>>143830239
>hey guys, remember KENPACHI'S BANKAI?
>remember Grimmjaw?
>implying Kubo cares about either of them
I'm actually excited to see how Kubo will manage it/how horrible it'll be. It's like putting a sleeper on the tracks and waiting for the train to come.
>>
>mfw Yachiru is still alive as a qt sword soul
All is well, who cares how this ends
>>
>>143830309
think you mean specific ability

but yeah almighty is done soon
already countered

maybe yama bankai soon, instead?
>>
Has Yhwach actually even used a Sternritter power that he's reabsorbed?
>>
>>143819559
Because Rukia picks substitute shinigami based on attractiveness.
>>
>>143830309
Really? Cause I have been reading this arc.
Seems like the usual fight pattern is:
>a counter is a revealed.
>Then a counter to the counter is revealed.
>Then a counter to the counter's counter is revealed. >Then the editors get mad the pace is so shit, so the fight ends completely randomly and abruptly.
>>
>>143821422
Stop saying 'sick'
>>
>>143820642
>skipping Fullbringers
It was an arc to showcase the post skip power levels, and get Ichigo his powers back plus the Fullbringers have the most broken powers in this manga.

Yukio is basically God in that digital diimension
Whats his name can instantly disentegrate you under a time limit
Riruka can turn you into her doll and remove all of your spiritual power meaning PIS is the only way she can lose a fight
Tsukishima can reality warp in the past by stabbing shit with his sword
The guy with the really japansese name can punch you and it screws probability meaning your shoulder could dislocate. you could get a heart attack, your limbs fly off, or you die.
Dusty Old Boots gets more powerful the dirtier she is meaning shes a god if you cover her iin a pile of shit.
>>
>>143829672
it's not ending anytime soon stop spreading lies
>>
Why did Ichigo start falling into depression so often ever since HM arc? Does he realize that his series isn't that good anymore? Is it not worth it for him to be the protagonist of something that's overstayed its welcome?
>>
>>143822481
It's called pragmatism. You're not going to blow your power load on a weakling if you're a literal god.
>>
>>143830428
Sounds like you've been reading /a/-memes, instead of actually reading Bleach.

This arc has counters up the ass, and they immediately get rid of the ability they were supposed to counter forever.
The fact that every other ability seems to counter another doesn't negate the fact that abilities get swapped the moment they get figured out or countered.
>>
>>143829672
MY FATHER DIED
>>
>>143821450
Now you can fill the void with a better manga.
>>
File: 1370524430399.png (7KB, 140x144px) Image search: [Google]
1370524430399.png
7KB, 140x144px
Remember Harribel?

I sure don't.
>>
File: kubo.jpg (75KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
kubo.jpg
75KB, 612x612px
5 chapters left, let's waste 1 on haschbrown and fixing the sword.
>>
File: Kid.gif (445KB, 318x239px) Image search: [Google]
Kid.gif
445KB, 318x239px
>>143829672
>>
>>143830100

Who have we lost track of at this point? I forget who even went up there.

Matsumoto completely vanished, and yeah, so did Soi Fon and her VC. Hisagi want down like a bitch, I don't think the green-haired vaizard even appeared since training him, Iba and Komamura walked off into the distance together and that was it... fuck, I don't even know.
>>
>>143830371
Good question. I've discussed this with friends and we've realized he's never actually used one of their powers. His ability isn't quite clear, but I think it's that he bestows his spiritual energy unto a Quincy and they develop it uniquely into their own power. By doing this and training, they are basically cultivating Yhwach's own energy, kinda like an investment that keeps growing. Then, when he calls his power back, the unique Schrift goes away but the energy comes back, stronger. I think that's how it works. Otherwise, he could just spam The Imagination.
>>
>>143827721
If I recall correctly, when it comes to memories Tsukishima come as someone enirely new, only replace people from past- that would mean that for Ichigo this battle was with Tsukishima, nothing to get so desperate about with Yhwach still to go- that would explain his current attitude, and that for him battle with Yhwach is yet to happen. Nothing stops him from braking it again tho.
Also, what if he bonked Zangetsu insead of Ichigo - wouldn't Ichigo be like "what's the point anyway?"
>>
>>143830577

i'd literally completely forgotten about her up until you mentioned her
>>
>>143830516
it's over anon
time to give up
>>
>>143828672
Whre do ya think this portal leads? Bach's so powered he's gonna cum with the power of thousand suns. Just as planned
>>
>>143830525

Wouldn't the pragmatic approach be:

>I am stronger
>this opponent could get stronger if I let them live (in many cases they do because MC status)
>I really should just teleport behind them, slice off their head (or use my conceptual hax 'I win') to prevent the potential outcome of opponent returning later
>>
so what is there to cover or what do people wanna know about before it's over?
>>
>>143830758
How is his sword fixed now even though hes no longer a hollow and quincy?
>>
To everyone assuming we only have four chapters left, what makes you think that there won't be at least two doubles as part of that?
>>
File: Doge.gif (4MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Doge.gif
4MB, 400x267px
>>143829672
>>
>>143830803
It's all going into one final volume, the logic is that a volume on average is 10 chapters and we've already gone 6 chapters into the final volume. Two doubles would increase the size of the volume greatly.
>>
>>143830803

To which I would respond: what makes you think two doubles would be enough to salvage a decent ending out of all this?
>>
>>143830758
ukitake ;-;
>>
All of you are fucking retarded.
Ichigo -> 15 -> He was 15 when the series started -> it's the 15th anniversary of Bleach -> The final Volume will have 15 chapters.

There are still eight chapters to go, fucktards.
>>
>>143830163
that's luffy
>>
File: 74 wey.jpg (66KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
74 wey.jpg
66KB, 309x450px
>>143830803
>>143830848
Sure
>>
>>143830803
>>143830888
Fuck off Aizen

>>143830903
>Ichigo -> 15 -> He was 15 when the series started -> it's the 15th anniversary of Bleach -> The final Volume will have 15 chapters
That's not how printing works buddy
>>
File: Arisawa.Tatsuki.full.809473.jpg (291KB, 1278x1479px) Image search: [Google]
Arisawa.Tatsuki.full.809473.jpg
291KB, 1278x1479px
NOW IT'S ENDING AND BEST GIRL STILL DIDN'T GET A MORE IMPORTANT ROLE

FUCKING ODA
>>
>>143830950
>That's not how printing works buddy
Oh, and I suppose you magically know how it works?
>>
>>143830950
>That's not how printing works buddy
Check out Dragonballs last volumes, newfriend.
>>
>>143830981
>you now remember shunsui gave them tickets to go to the soul society
>>
File: NO SIR I DON'T LIKE IT.png (215KB, 477x417px) Image search: [Google]
NO SIR I DON'T LIKE IT.png
215KB, 477x417px
>>143830981

>Tatsuki and the rest of Ichigo's friends found out about Ichigo's powers and the whole shinigami thing and this has never, even been brought up again
>>
>>143830903
This is ridiculous enough to be true. It also fits since four/five chapters is not enough but another 14 chapters is too much.
>>
>>143824216
>my power is not only of creating illusions
>but to turn these illusions into reality!
>>
>>143830981
Bleach is ending

Fuck Naruto already ended now all I have to read of One Piece of shit, fuck gonna find way to kill myself after the final chapter of Bleach.
>>
>>143830981
She'll be the Vice Captain of Ichigo.
>>
>>143830758
Ichigo Will be to the last cover.
>>
File: 0453-014[1].png (430KB, 888x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0453-014[1].png
430KB, 888x1300px
I just remembered how horror tier the FB arc got later on. I'd be so fucked up if my family and friends started acting like this.
>>
>>143829930
Those two are the ones who control the Garganta elevator.
>>
File: SadGuts.png (69KB, 322x340px) Image search: [Google]
SadGuts.png
69KB, 322x340px
So we're never going to see Aizen's bankai right?
>>
>>
>>143830712
Either the human world, or a nexus of a sort where all the worlds connect, and if you destroy it, everything will go to shit.
>>
>>143831126
Fuck I love her
>>
>>143831100
No, because the Hogyoku destroyed Kyoka Suigetsu.
>>
>>143831127
It looks like a gateway to the Garganta, which is the space outside everything else.
>>
>>143831100
His Bankai is actually his Shikai and his actual Shikai doesn't exist as he deemed it unnecessary.
>>
File: 1324908313371.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1324908313371.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
>>143831126
she used to be cuter without much effort
>>
>>143831100
>Kyouraku uses bankai
>he loses, Nanao finishes the job
>Urahara uses bankai
>it just provides a distraction while Grimmjow does the actual work
>Kenpachi uses bankai
>He loses, Thor has to be killed by Bach

Do you really want to be disappointed by Aizen's too?
>>
>>143831048
My Hero Academia. It's on Chapter 98 Now.
Also if you're looking for something that'll take you a long long time to complete and is interesting.
JJBA
>>
>>143831143
Then why are you hitting her? Look at her, she's afraid of you.
>>
>>143831100
Or Hisagi's, or Shinji's, or Love's, or Yoruichi's.
We might see Isshin's if we're lucky.
>>
So all want that Ichigo will be the captain in the end of the story, right?
(No Shipping cancer Reply)
>>
File: tatsuki.jpg (150KB, 1160x544px) Image search: [Google]
tatsuki.jpg
150KB, 1160x544px
>>143830981
Don't worry anon. You'll be relevant again very soon.
Winning the Ichibowl.
>>
>>143831331
Are tatsukifags literally the most delusional?
>>
>>143831311
Nope, unless Orihime agrees to do the paperwork for him.
He is also shit as team leader.
>>
>>143831261
Hisagi is dead though
>>
>>143831261
I think hisagi doesn't have a bankai
>>
>>143831311
That would be good. Being Soul King is possible too, but wouldn't really fit with Ichigo's character. Maybe he could be both?

Also if Ichigo becomes the Shinigami King, he can join Luffy as the Pirate King, Naruto as the Ninja King, Goku as the Monkey King, and Gintoki as the Samurai King.
>>
>>143831401
they specifically said he has, kensei even let mashiro beat the shit out of him to force him to use it
>>
>>143831374
Captains aren't supposed to be team leaders. Well, they are, but actually they are just the big guns. Ichigo is as suitable as his dad.
>>
File: 267.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
267.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Ever noticed how rangiku was revived along with Hitsugaya, but only Ice-kun fought the M while best girl got written out of the story?
>>
>>143831401
He does. Kubo dedicated several pages establishing it and showing him training with Kensei and Mashiro (who disappeared from the plot entirely).Those pages were a waste of time since Hisagi never used his Bankai despite several opportunities, and he sure as hell isn't going to use it in the next 5 chapters.
>>
>>143831462
I know she didn't appear at all, but as she wasn't shown to enter SK's realm, she is practically confirmed dead.
>>
>>143830754
I guess it's to imply that even gods have hubris.
>>
>>143831452
His dad skipped work and made Matsumoto chase him. By the time she would drag him back, Hitsugaya already did the paperwork for his lazy captain.
>>
>>143830913
>Only major Shouen protagonist that is consistntly the mostly popular character in his own series
>honestly believes he's the shittest

Top fucking keks, take your shit taste elsewhere
>>
>>143831516
Do you think Isshin ever kissed Hitsugaya?
>>
>>143831511
>fucking kensei killed her
>>
File: 0.png (31KB, 403x324px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
31KB, 403x324px
>>143831352
Not at all. It will be glorious when it happens, and a non issue if it doesn't. Sure as hell wont cause a shitstorm like with one of the IchiRuki, or IchiHime ships sinking. IchiTatsu going endgame will cause the biggest, and most satisfying shitstorm.
>>
>>143831311
If the final chapter has an epilogue, I'm guessing we'll get a new Gotei 13
>Squad 1: Kyoraku
>2: Soi Fon
>3: Renji
>4: ???
>5: Shinji
>6: Byakuya
>7: Ikkaku
>8: Ichigo
>9: Hisagi
>10: Hitsugaya
>11: Kenpachi
>12: Mayuri
>13: Rukia
>>
>>143831534
>one piecefag
You have to go back
>>
>>143831397
>his last appearance is him getting shot like nothing by Lille Barro

That can't be right.
>>
>>143831600
Pretty good lineup
>>
>>143824034

>And now for the life of me, I can't recall why Ywach's breaking of the sword is something that Orihime can't reject.

Reiatsu, pure and simple.

Orihime was pushed to the brink to try and heal Ulquiorra's wound. A wound that he made while in base form.

Facebook in general is a pretty broken motherfucker but he ain't a reiatsu beast.
>>
>>143831516
Exactly. If Isshin can be a captain, so can Ichigo.
>>
>>143831600
>Hisagi
he's dead why does everyone forget that

>>143831615
Lille literally says that he killed him.
>>
>>143831587
>heheh I just want to watch the world burn pssh nothin personnel kid
>>
>>143831660
He was sniped down, that doesn't mean he's dead.
>>
>>143831603
Bleach is ending soon, and Ichigo is commonly regarded as a shit protagonist for what reason do I need to go back these threads will be dead in a few weeks anyway.
>>
>>143824034
>It just seems to me that everything and everything that ever happens now in the future, Ywach can counter-- so why can't Ywach rewrite Orihime's rejection of the broken sword that "Facebook" broke?

He can't change the past.

He can, however, just change the future and break it again.

Next time, Ishida might be there to bounce the damage back on Yhwach, though.
>>
>>143819559
Is there even any legit proof for the '5 chapters left' thing?

I mean, the only thing people point it as is that countdown to the end, which can be ambiguous and interpreted in many different ways.
>>
File: 1465659153966.png (87KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1465659153966.png
87KB, 698x658px
>Orihime
>Power of god
Wow, Aizen really missed the mark there.
>>
>>143831207
Is BnHA worth the read? Does anything more epic than the PLUS ULTRA happen?
>>
>>143831660

Yeah, Kira was dead too and yet here we are.
>>
>>143831767
Yes.
>>
>>143831600
Clearly Hanataro will become the new Captain of Squad 4. He went from 7th seat to 3rd seat in less than 2 years, kid has potential.
>>
>>143831777
Kira still IS dead, more or less
He's just walking
>>
File: 1.png (262KB, 929x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
262KB, 929x1300px
>>143831689
>>143831777
>mfw Hisagifags exist
Pretty sure Mayuri didn't found him seeing how he was fighting the left hand and then went to take a nap.
>>
>>143831757
It's just an estimation. Assuming the final volume will have the same amount of chapters as usual, there's indeed only 5 chapters left. 4 now, actually.
>>
>>143831757
>Is there even any legit proof for the '5 chapters left' thing?

No, it's an estimate based on there being only one volume left.
>>
File: 2.png (169KB, 899x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
169KB, 899x1300px
>>143831845
If this isn't clear, I don't know what is.
>>
>>143831815
>Hanatarou Bankai

It will make Ishida's Antithesis look restrained.
>>
>>143831799
Very nice. I will start from chapter 15 then
>>
>>143831849
>>143831855
but where's the evidence for their being only 1 volume left?
>>
>>143831670
I can taste the salt.
>>
>>143831890
How long have you been reading Bleach?
>>
>>143831908
It was said at the end of Volume 73. Check ANN/Crunchyroll to get the pic.
>>
>>143831374
A captain, not a good captain
>>
>>143831908
The last page of Volume 73 says that the next volume is the final one, and we're already 7 chapters into it.
>>
Seriously, will we have Bleach 2 or at least something similar to Boruto manga?
>>
>>143831947
Long enough to know that Kubo won't bullshit Hisagi alive if theirs no opponent left to make him fight against.
>>
>>143831890
Oh no, a hole in his arm, clearly there's no way he'd ever survive that. Nobody survives losing their arm in Bleach.
>>
>>143831992
Bleach isn't remotely as popular as Naruto anymore.
>>
>>143831895
If Kubo really is taking zan designs from filler, then Hanatarou would be Rambo in bankai.
>>
>>143831424
+1
>>
>>143831992
Sure if Kubo pulls a Kubo and retcons the way the spiritual world works, Bleach is a serious clusterfuck of a universe what with the eldirtch abominations that want to eat souls and shit.
>>
>>143832016
Are you literally blind?
>>
>>143832016
>implying Hisagi wasn't saved by Mashiro who secretly was there all the time
>>
>>143832065
Are you literally genre blind?
>>
>>143832135
>thinking it's just an arm injury
Fuck off blindfag. Open your fucking eyes.
>>
>>143831993
He will so that he can show him as Captain of Squad 9 in the epilogue.
>>
Who said the volume numbers go from 1 to 74?
>>
File: 0455-019[1].png (273KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0455-019[1].png
273KB, 898x1300px
>>143831076
First time he ever wanted to kill a person.
>>
>>143831600
Who would Ichigo, Renji and Rukia's VCs be?
>>
>>143832192
Nah, some causalities need to happen and he was one of 'em.
>>
>>143832016
It went through him you fucking retard. Through the upper right side of his shoulder, into his torso, and out the other end of his left side. He is fucking dead, or dying.
>>
>>143831076
>Facebook just chilling on Ichigo's couch when Ichigo gets home
That was fucked.
>>
How is Jugram allowed to take Ishida's injuries when his powers were taken?
>>
>>143832199
Since when were you under the impression that the volume numbers go from 1 to 74?
>>
>>143832236
Chad, Cyborg Kira and Ganju
>>
>>143831988
>>143831951
Alright, thanks anons.
>>
>>143832304
If a quincy survives auswählen he can still use his powers. Look at the Bazz B squad.
>>
>>143830981
>implying we wont have a timeskip with her married to ichigo
>>
>>143832199
>>143832310
>Bleach Volume 0
>Yhwach the origin
>After that we get Volume 75
>>
>>143832304
The same way that Bazz-B could still use his fire after being Auswahlen-ed.
>>
>>143832304
Draw a Jugram Diagram to answer your question
>>
Two questions:

Was Ulquiorra the strongest arrancar in his second release form?
What exactly was that super hallow form Ichigo used during that fight? Was that super hallow form equal to the final getsuga tenshou thing?
>>
>>143822396
Because people itt suck and can't remember shit to save their lives. He put some in his hand and punches him letting the petals pierce through Tsukishima.
>>
>>143832441
>Was Ulquiorra the strongest arrancar in his second release form?
Probably as know one knew that he could do it.

>What exactly was that super hallow form Ichigo used during that fight? Was that super hallow form equal to the final getsuga tenshou thing?
It was his inner hollow being unleashed. No.
>>
>>143832441
Toss-up between him and Barragan.

>super hallow
It was a charged up fighting machine but nowhere near the destruction capability of FGT. Aizen could have handled it.
>>
>>143832441
I headcanon he was but in universe its doubtful he could compare to Barragan or Stark.
Halibel sure though.
>What exactly was that super hallow form Ichigo used during that fight? Was that super hallow form equal to the final getsuga tenshou thing?
Definitely not as strong as FGT. Probably just a fully hollowfied form that could bypass more of the Quincy power suppression than before.
>>
>>143832441

Almost certainly.

>What exactly was that super hallow form Ichigo used during that fight?

Old Man Zangetsu unable to contain White anymore due to Ichigo's injury and his strong desire to save Orihime.

>Was that super hallow form equal to the final getsuga tenshou thing?

No. Final Getsuga Tenshou is the perfect synergy of all of Ichigo's powers:
Hollow, Shinigami, and Quincy.
>>
>>143832441

Possibly. He was generally more impressive than the three above him. On the other hand, it didn't seem significantly stronger than his first released form.
>>
>there are people in this thread, in the year two thousand sixteen, that still believe Facebook's power is to change memories and that Orihime's power is time reversal despite the manga clearly stating that's not the case
Speedreading should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>143819559
Soooo
Tsukishima and Orihime's powers tresspass into God's territory. Interesting.
Ginjo probably will do something awesome next chapter
Also, fullbringers out of fucking nowhere
>>
File: bleach-2401167.jpg (126KB, 800x1167px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-2401167.jpg
126KB, 800x1167px
I miss her
>>
>>143832441
No.
>>
>>143832441
Probably, as it was a secret form and in his birth backstory we saw that he was born along with a lot of vasto lordes and he was unable to eat, while his brothers tried to eat him and he easily swept the floor with him.
Him being unable to eat implies that he could not evolve any further, aka he's the ultimate hollow life form, his power is literally maximum
>>
>>143819559
KUBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO
How long before the dads turn up?
>>
>>143832588
Who?
>>
File: i3eTxXhf.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i3eTxXhf.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>143829672
Freedom.
>>
>>143832612
*swept the floor with THEM

FIXED
>>
>>143830653
The unique Schrift doesn't go away, at least when he Auswahlens someone.

Bazz could do even Burner Finger 5 after getting hit by the Auswahlen.

Also Lille got depowered but still was lazer flamingos
>>
new thread

>>143832668
>>143832668
>>143832668
>>
>>143832681
>that OP
Fuck off.
>>
>>143832385
So long as it isn't Rukia, I'll be happy. Those annoying cunts need to an hero with their years of "MUH PARALLELS"
>>
>>143832493
>It was his inner hollow being unleashed.
I thought was already a thing when he put on his mask?

>>143832509
>It was a charged up fighting machine
But how was it different than his normal mask form?

>>143832532
>a fully hollowfied form that could bypass more of the Quincy power suppression than before.
This is what makes the most sense so far. Granted I didn't know Ichigo was part Quincy and his hallow powers were being suppressed by it.

>>143832559
>No. Final Getsuga Tenshou is the perfect synergy of all of Ichigo's powers:
Okay. Then that makes sense that it was stronger. I assumed that super hallow form was Ichigo's hollow side to the absolute extreme while FGT was his soul reaper side taken to the absolute extreme. Like, they were opposites, but equal power from different sources.
>>
>>143832441
Possible, unless Yammy something.
>>
>>143832681
>he keep spamming new threads the second the bump limit is his
Can you just stop posting on this site, please.
>>
>>143832744
The thing is that Ichigo actually died there. That's how his inner hollow was unleashed in the first place combined with hie wish to protect Orihime.
>>
Real new thread

>>143832780
>>143832780
>>143832780
>>
>>143832532
>its doubtful he could compare to Barragan or Stark
Barragan's power was broken as fuck, Stark has done nothing remarkable aside from building one of the most retarded Bleach fanbases.
>>
>>143832234
FB was way better than anyone gives it credit for. It was rushed, sure, but I actually felt the horror that Ichigo did.
>>
>>143832802
But again, wasn't his inner hallow already being used in mask form? Wasn't that pretty much the whole point.
>>
>>143822953
Source?
>>
>>143830758
Where the fuck is Kon?
>>
Fullbringers continue to be a plot device just to restore Ichigo's powers.
>>
>>143829001
I remember reading that it turned out, that that was actually never the case, they were wrong, but fuck me if I recall which chapter it was said in.
>>
>>143832844
No he never hollowfied completely before dying.
>>
Wait, wouldn't Ywach foresee this, anyway?
>>
>>143832876
Oh, okay. I didn't really see it as a "complete" vs "non-complete" concept. More like just a "being used" one.
>>
File: rxn_lol_Bleach_barragan.png (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
rxn_lol_Bleach_barragan.png
4KB, 160x160px
>>143824724
Underrated post.
>>
>>143829141
The Fullnrjnf arc was rushed to a conclusion because it was getting terrible ratings in Japan. As always, the Japanese have shot taste.
>>
>>143831636
He only want that Ichigo remain in the human world with Inoue.
>>
>>143831424
Me too think that Ichigo will be the Reio
>>
>>143824830
Kubo forgot to tell us why the fullbringers wanted to destroy Soul Society and why Ginjo was the previous "shinigami sustitute" and how did they betray him
Kubo will let out a lot of things unexplained
>>
File: 1726762658.png (169KB, 315x301px) Image search: [Google]
1726762658.png
169KB, 315x301px
>>143831763
THE BAIT
>>
>>143832868
Remember when Kubo once said that he writes his story with a lot of implications, so there are different types of readers? It's actually true. The whole arc was about distrust. It's heavily implied that the Soul Society never trusted Ginjo and was spying on him, ready to kill him if they need to. That disrepsect triggered him.
>>
File: DIFH.png (842KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
DIFH.png
842KB, 680x486px
>>143831600
>4: ???
THE BEST GIRL
>>
>>143833262
meant for >>143833168
>>
>>143831048
Read Biorg Trinity :3
>>
>>143831424
Don't forget Ikki, The Sky King
Also
>Who was The Shaman King?
>>
>>143825604
Boss lady was a shiba?
>>
>>143833510
no she wasn't
>>
>>143828869
Unreliable narration is right. Aizen had his illusions with mental thought bubbles showing surprise at being attacked, literally no reason for that to exist except to screw with readers unless you're fighting telepaths.
>>
>>143830239
Well they're going into the past now, so the next chapter will be numbered in the negatives, like the flashback arcs.

So we've still got some months until the numerically following "next" "final" chapters.
>>
>>143834573
>Well they're going into the past now

???
Thread posts: 536
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.