[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FMA>FMAB Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Will there ever be any anime as deep as this one?
>>
Experience a sudden random slow down in pace because of source material running out doesn't make something "deep".
>>
Al > Ed
>>
manga>anime
>>
>>143792756
>Experience a sudden random slow down in pace

It wasn't that. The chapters for the manga were released a month at a time. The whole intent was to go with what had been done and deliberately do whatever the fuck they wanted from there. And it was better than what Arakawa did.

Women can't write for shit.
>>
>>143792822
I always tell people to avoid the manga and FMAB
>>
File: 1459702546584.jpg (9KB, 249x244px) Image search: [Google]
1459702546584.jpg
9KB, 249x244px
>>143792260
Code geass is deeper
>>
>>143793193
>And it was better than what Arakawa did
Was that before or after the Nazis?
>>
Both of them are fantastic, but you're right that 2003 is better.

I wouldn't call it deep though.
>>
Nah, manga/Brotherhood is better.

Still rather like the 2003 anime, but it seriously went to shit with all the TWEESTS towards the end.

Gave me a great metaphor for explaining how battery corrosion and discharge work to people though.
>>
FMA was better at the beginning but I really liked the end of FMAB and I think it was better as a whole.
>>
Why have newfags been making FMA shitpost threads near about every day recently?
>>
DUDE NAZIS LMAO
>>
>>143793865
WHY HUGHES.
>>
File: 600px-FMABM1919-2.jpg (50KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
600px-FMABM1919-2.jpg
50KB, 600x338px
In FMA there is not motherfucking Bradley fighting a tank, soldiers, a soldier with a chainsaw, Greed and an old ninja

FMAB>FMA
>>
>>143792260
Concrete Revolutio is FMA2003 done right. Watch it. (Not a random comparison, they're by the same director and writer)
>>
Given enough time, popular opinion will always produce contrarians.
>no man the first was actually better

>no man the star wars prequels were actually really good
>>
>>143793193
>it was better than what Arakawa did
This anon is a genius
>>
>>143793855
Because it's summer and kids don't go to school
>>
>>143794546
Concrete Revolutio is shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.